Saturday, August 23, 2014

Power Episode 3 Amusement Parks


Welcome to Episode 3 where Bob is going to be against a terrorist and we won't be racist with them.

I woke up to my phone ringing like crazy.I looked at the screen and it was Ace texting me like crazy.I sighed as I went into my shower.Wonderland is an amusement park here in town which according to Ace had the best rides and the hottest babes.I then blushed thinking about Stella in a bikini.I walked out and I read some of Ace's texts." I see." I said.I stood up and I walked toward my dresser full of clothes.My mom makes me clothes since I was very little because she loves fashion.

I walked out wearing a red t-shirt with black shorts and I noticed my muscles.They grew since I have been training everyday during my others.I then grab my trunks since it also had a water park and I placed them in the bag that I was going to put my phone and wallet in later.I grab my glasses and I walked over to my sister's room.I knocked on the door and then I said," You ready Rose?"." In a minute big bro." said Rose.

She opened the door and she was adorable.She was wearing an outfit which was the color pink and white working in perfect unison." How do I look big brother?" said Rose." Adorable.Do you have your bathing suit?We might go swimming." I said.She nod as I said," Good.Do you want a quick snack?"." Yep!I am going to watch cartoons!" said Rose.

I walked into the kitchen and I was making a healthy snack for my sister.I believed in a healthy diet so I want my sister to be like that.I walked into the room with the snack as Rose said," Big Brother is the best."." I know." I said.I felt a little cocky after saying that but Rose smiled and ate the snack.

I then heard the doorbell ring and I said," I will be right back.".She nod as I walked to the door.I opened it to see Ace standing there." Hey man.So you ready to get going?" said Ace." Hold on for a second.Do you mind if Rose comes?" I said." Your little sister?Aren't you folks home?" said Ace." Nope.They are up in the mountains for the weekend so they gave me Rose.I am sorry man." I said.

Rose stood there and Ace said," Hey Rose.Remember me?"." You are big brother's perverted friend." said Rose.Ace looked at me and I said," So where are the girls?"." Oh yeah!Lets get going!" said Ace.I remember my friends weakness for the other sex and I said," You ready Rose?"." Yeah." said Rose.She held my hand as I locked up the house.

I then found my dad's car waiting for me.This car usually held me,mom,Rose,and Dad good but with 5 people,it might be a problem."Dude.I forgot that your dad had this sweet car.I mean this is a chick magnet." said Ace." Well,he did get mom." I said." Huh?" said Rose." It is nothing Rose.So whose house are we going to?" I said." Stella." said Ace." I don't know where that is." I said." Didn't you read my texts?" said Ace." You send me 80!" I said." Fine.I show you the way." said Ace.

I found the house after a good 10 minutes.I then stopped the car and I looked over at Rose.She had my phone and she was looking through my stuff but I wasn't worry at all because I had my personal stuff locked." I'll be right back man." said Ace.He went up to the house as Rose said," So Big brother?Are these two people you are picking up nice?"." Yeah.I mean you may remember one." I said.I think that the last time that Allison saw Rose was when she was 1.
I then saw Allison.She had her brown hair look amazing and she was wearing a cute outfit which made me blush." Hey Bob.Who is this?" said Allison." This is my little sister Rose.You don't remember her?" I said." Rose?" said Allison." You don't remember me?" said Rose.She did her cute face as Allison said,"You were that baby!"." Yes." said Rose.She hugged her and I said," So where is Ace?"." With Stella.He got dragged into her room." said Allison.I guess he had his dream come true.

I then saw Stella and Ace who had a slap mark on his face." Hey guys!" I said." Hey Bob.So is this your little sister?" said Stella." Yep.Meet my little sister Rose X." I said proudly." So are we ready to go?" said Allison." Yeah but why did Ace get slapped again?" I said." I thought this idiot right here was Allison so I let him see my room." said Stella."Which was amazing by the way Bob." said Ace.He got thrown in and Rose said," Your friends are weird big brother.".I nod as everyone got in and I drove to Wonderland.

I parked the car as Allison's eyes turned into stars and I said," She loves amusement parks."." Ah." said the three.I locked the car as Allison said," Today is going to be awesome.Right Bob?"." Yeah man." said Ace.I was stuck carrying everyone stuff and I thought," Yeah!This is so much fun."."Are you alright big brother?" said Rose." Peachy.So where are the others?" I said." At the water park." said Stella." Sweet.I get to see all of the hottest girls in school in bikini!" said Ace.

Allison and Stella punched him as I payed for our tickets.We walked inside and after Ace hitting on every woman who is hot to him,we made it to the water park.I think I read somewhere that Wonderland has the best water park in the country which makes me people come from all of the country which means I have to deal with punks from other states.I mean I got confused for a girl several times by them and I was taken out on a date.I hated my girlish looks but at the same time,I don't want to be a guy focused on his image than others.It is a conundrum.

I walked of the locker room wearing my black and red trunks.I found Ace sitting at where me and him were staying.We were the only 2 guys here in our little group of 12 girls so we had our little spot." Hey man.Have you been lifting weights lately?" said Ace." Yep.I wanted to get a little strong." I said with a lie.My powers gave me more strength but since I have school,I can't really test out my new strength." Sweet man.I mean you used to look like a girl but now you are a real man just like me." said Ace." Yeah.I totally want to be a guy like you." I said.

Ace was about to punch me but I dodge it." Dude!Sweet reflexes!" said Ace.I was happy on how my friend was so dumb and I said," I am going to go get in line for a ride.".My arm was grabbed Stella who was wearing a sliver bikini and she said," Where you going to leave without us?"." No." I said." You are lying big brother." said Rose.She stood there with Allison.Both Allison and Stella were making me blush like crazy because of my wacky hormones.

" Hey Ace.Do you mind taking care of Rose for me today?" I said." Sure man.No problem." said Ace.He then grabbed the girl and Stella said," Hey Rose.If Ace here does something stupid,Hit him for me."." Okay big sister Stella!" said Rose.

She dragged him off which for a girl of her size is very impressive and I said,"So what ride do you want to go on first?"." I was thinking the Hydronator!" said Allison." The what a nator?" said Stella." I then she said Hydronator." I said." No shit." said Stella.Harsh."Lets go Bob!" said Allison.She dragged me toward the super scary ride which was very tall as Stella said," And who said that he was going with you?"." I am his childhood friend and you are just some girl who wants to hang out with him." said Allison.

The two girls were about to kill each other and I said," How about you two decided this by rock paper scissors?".I didn't want a fight at all.The two girls then started to play rock paper scissors as I noticed some men wearing all black entering one of the doors in the back.I got curious about it and I want to go look about it and then I heard Allison saying," Yes!I won!".She then dragged me to the Hydronator and Stella joined us.

We were in line and I keep looking down.We were so high up and I could see someone from the other side of the dam park from up here.I looked at Stella and Allison who were taking and I thought," I wonder where the other girls are."." So where are the others?" I said." I heard from them that they would be around and we might see them but with how big the park is,who knows if we see them." said Stella." I see." I said." Are you feeling alright Bob?You look like you have a fever." said Allison.

She put her head up against me and my face went red and I said," I am just a little tired is all!".She went back and she said," What was I thinking?I mean Bob getting sick is so rare."." Yeah." I said.I have been feeling a weird pain in my chest lately and I am guessing from me studying for so long gave me a weak body which my powers and body are conflicted with so I am dealing with them fighting to the death.

We reached the start of the ride and I was put into the same cart as Stella and Allison." Good luck kid." said the man working there.I was worried on what he meant by that but then we went down the terror slide.I felt the two grab onto me and I felt like I was a knight or something along those lines.I then felt the ride stop in place as I said," Something is wrong here.".

I got out of the cart and Stella said," What are you doing Bob?We aren't supposed to leave it."." I know but these rides usually don't stop without a reason.I plan to find out said reason." I said.I then started to walk off as I then noticed the gears were moving." Bob!" said Allison.

I then ran toward them and they went down the slide as I held onto to a nearby pole.The slide kept going as I said," Is this normal?".I then noticed a door and I learned that it was locked so I pulled out Holy from my pocket and I made it into a key.I opened the door and I noticed that the park was empty which brought some great concern.I then walked toward the locker room and I grab my phone which started to ring.

I then answered it and it was the cops." Um hello?" I said." Who are you?!" yelled the cop." The name is Bob and what is going on?This place is like a ghost town." I said." Where are you?" said the cop." In the boy's locker room." I said." You are inside Wonderland which is being taken over by the terrorist group known as Death.They have everyone beside you trapped somewhere inside the park." said the cop." My little sister was taken?!Where are they?!" I yelled."Calm down son." said a new voice.

I then noticed that my face was on the bottom left side and I saw a figure wearing the evil and generic bad cloak." Who are you?!" I said." You will be able to find my men who hold your sister and friends trapped in this park of fun and rides of fear." said the cloaked figure." Where are they?!" I said." She may be at the area of the park where the rides reached the heavens.Good bye for now." said the figure.

He was gone as the cop said," What happened kid?"." Nothing.I will be right back." I said.I hanged up and I went outside of the water park and I thought," So I need to look for the area of the park where the rides reached the heavens.".I then found a ride which I think Allison told me about called God's Touch.It had a roller coaster and this is conveniently where the food court is.

I walked inside and I looked inside and I then saw 2 men with guns.They were talking about yours truly.I am guessing that the guy in the cloak is their leader." Where is that brat?" said the one on the left." Who knows but I think our leader is an idiot." said the one on the right.The two then talked about their boss and I then said quietly," Animal transform.Mice.".

I then transformed into a mice.I learn about this power by becoming a crocodile in the arcade yesterday which scared everyone out.I sneaked past the guards looking for Rose.I then found a door and I sneaked inside and I conveniently found the door where the Elephants were and then I remember something about them.

I well squeaked causing them to rampage and I went back to normal after they all were all gone.I then heard gunfire and I looked outside and I saw that the Elephants knocked out all the goons but not the ride." Weird Elephants." I thought.I then went to the leader Elephants and I could tell that this one was the leader of the said group due to its age and also the giant tusks.I then said," I need your help.We need to find more humans like me.Will you help me?".It nod as it led me on as we looked for more humans and also stomping on grunts.

We then reached the stadium and I said," Charge!".It nod as I felt the impact of an elephant slamming into the door.I then saw everyone in the stadium and I saw Rose with Ace,Allison,Stella,and the rest of the big 11 you will meet later on because I'm a dick." Big brother?Why are you on a Elephant?" said Rose." Um.I found this one and we became friends." I said.

The Elephant leader nod its head as Allison said," So where are those guys with the guns?"." I got my friend Stampy for that." I said.It shrugged its head as Stella said," I think it doesn't like that name Bob.".I then sense a female presence nearby by as the Elephants led everyone out of the room and I thought," Weird.I better get going.".

I was then surround by news reporter and I was asked the same question," How in god's name did you save everyone from Death?!"." Um.I hid and I made friends with the Elephants." I said.I didn't lie whatsoever.I went over to my friends and Ace said," Dude!That was awesome!I mean you control an Elephant to stop terrorists!"." Thanks but I have luck to thank that Elephants believed me." I said." You were awesome big bro." said Rose." Thanks Rose.So you girls alright?" I said." Yeah.Thanks for saving us Bob." said Stella. "Yeah.I mean I never thought that worrywart Bob would save me from so scary." said Allison." Lets go." I said.

I started up the car and I heard a voice inside my head," I hope to see you again Bob or Power and the next time,we meet it will be so much fun.".I then saw the cloak figure floating in mid air and I thought," I am guessing that you are with the End."." Yes and no.I am known as Space and I will undoubtedly being your downfall.Good bye for now Bob." said the figure.It was gone as I drove off with a thought," What did Space mean by that?".

Next time,
Bob meets the Student Council and I expect Shenanigans on the horizons with the Spider King.

No comments:

Post a Comment