Saturday, August 2, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 37 Elemental Hero vs Elemental Villains


Here is some light on these Elemental Villains.They are like those Elemental Heroes that Aster Phoenix used in the Anime but I am combined Elemental Hero with villains so expect that and also if you think you know a card genders,you are wrong and I am referring to Silent Magician LV4.So if you think that a card is a boy check Yugioh Wiki.

Fate walked into the nurse office which is the hang out spot for the group because everyone keeps fainting.He notice Bob playing a game with Johnny whose father was still in bed asleep." Hey guys.I know how the good professor got in here but you Bob?" said Fate." I was training with a monster of mine and he well beat me into the ground." said Bob." Really?" said Fate." Do you really think Bob would lie to us?" said Johnny." Yeah." said Bob." You are right." said Fate.

He sat down and he said," Hey Bob.You know Pegasus right?"." Yeah.Me and him are good buddies. What's up?" said Bob." I wanted to know something.Why isn't there an Elemental Villain?" said Fate." I ain't really good with the Heroes Archetype but aren't the Evil Heroes the villains?" said Johnny." Nope.I guess that Pegasus didn't want to make villains in all hero set of monsters.My guess." said Bob." Thanks.Do you guys know where Jane is?I need to test out my Elemental Heroes and her Evil Heroes are perfect." said Fate." I think with Kitty over at the mall which was built here for some strange reason." said Johnny." Thanks." said Fate.

He ran out of the room and Johnny said," You know that I am calling down Erica,Stella,Emily,Terry,Kurt, and Roger down here right?"." Yes but you are going to help me with the story." said Bob." Fine." said Johnny.They didn't notice that a girl was watching them.She was wearing a business suit but she wasn't a lawyer and she said,"I have found the new duelist with the Elemental Heroes.Time to take care of his friends.".I really hope that she isn't related to a certain couple.

Kitty and Jane were at the mall which many girls took their boyfriends for torture.This is a true fact." So let me get this straight.You like Fate but you don't want to tell him to not ruin your friendship." said Jane." Yep.It sucks." said Kitty." Just tell him.I mean Fate isn't a selfish pig.He is a cool guy." said Jane." I would but I am scared." said Kitty." Just do what I am doing with Noah.According to Bob,it took him a long time to notice that a girl was hitting on him which coming from Bob may be a lie but you have to make sure that he noticed. you more than any other girl." said Jane." Oh.So how did your mom and dad met?I mean according to Coach's stories,Jaden was dense than Bob and that is saying something." said Kitty.

" Way to change the subject but my dad and mom were the best of friends back in the day.I mean he dueled her to get her out of a crazy cult and I think my mom was going to tell him that she liked him but she didn't want to ruin the friendship.Later on about a year,Alexis was getting her teaching license from a college,she met up with Jaden who was looking for people to duel before entering the Pro League.He asked her out of the blue and they went on a date.It was awkward but they got together and they were happy until my dad asked her to marry her." said Jane.

" Isn't that the good part?" said Kitty." It would be and my mom's side of the family loved Jaden so they said yes to the marriage but my dad's side not so much.Lets me just that they weren't huge on dueling.They hated it like a lot." said Jane." You mean like the level of Bob's stepparents?" said Kitty." Yeah.They said no to the marriage but the two got married anyway and the parents focused on Jaden's sister." said Jane." Jaden has a sister?" said Kitty." Yeah.She likes me but her parents and husband so don't.She works at Industrial Illusions which is near San Francisco and sometimes we go visit her but her husband and their daughter and we only see my aunt." said Jane." That sucks." said Kitty." It does but I at least have you guys plus my mom's side of the family." said Jane.

Then Fate found them and Jane said," You alright Fate?You look you just ran here from the Obelisk Blue Dorm."." I did.I wanted to test out my Elemental Heroes and your Evil Heroes are perfect for it." said Fate." Okay but after you get something to eat." said Kitty." Fine." said Fate.She then order him something to eat as he ate like an animal." Do all guys do that?" said the girls.Fate finished eating and he said," In the gang,we didn't eat for several days.We eat food like this so we have energy later."." Ah." said the girls.

Meanwhile in the nurse's office," So you were training with which monsters?" said Terry and Roger.The group was there as Bob said," Guess."." One of the Cyber Warriors?" said Stella and Emily." Nope." said Bob." Um The Tech Warriors?" said Erica." Nope.You only have 2 more guess left." said Bob." One of your dad's monsters?" said Kurt." Nope." said Bob." I am going to guess a monster known as Power." said Johnny." Correct." said Bob." Isn't that the leader of the Future Monsters?" said the girls." Yep and he looks like Bob.I bet Pegasus made him to look like Bob." said Kurt." Probably.Knowing him like I do,it is very possible." said Roger.

Then Jamie walked in and she said," Chancellor Rhodes needs you two in her office.".She pointed to Roger and Bob and Emily said," What did you do Roger?I mean Bob probably did something stupid."." Hey!" said Bob." It is the truth man.I mean you do a lot of dumb things." said Terry." Name me one." said Bob." Every time you try to pull a prank on Jamie." said Johnny and Kurt." Oh." said Bob." You pull pranks on me?" said Jamie." Nope.Just them pulling a prank on you teach.Lets go Roger." said Bob." Okay.We will be right back." said Roger.

The two left with the teacher as Erica said," Since Bob is gone,lets talk about your so obvious crush on him Stella."." Actually,I gotten over it." said Stella." Really?" said Johnny and Kurt." Yeah.I mean I think I just liked him because he reminded me of Ryu." said Stella." I can see that.So who do you like?" said Emily." A boy from my hometown.He was supposed to be here but he got sick.He uses ninja cards." said Stella." Wow.Bob and this guy you like aren't going to get along." said Kurt." Why?" said Erica and Emily." Because Bob hates Ninjas,I mean he and the monster have a weird relationship." said Kurt." Ah." said the two guys.

Meanwhile in the office,Jamie threw the boys in there as Alexis said," Bob and Roger.They are someone who wants to talk with you.".The two then saw Maximillion Pegasus on the screen and he said," Bobby and Roger.It is good to see you two again.I thought those nasty Dark Riders got you two but here I am talking to the boy who has cards from Anime and Bobby boy who are both amazing duelists."." Hey Pegasus.So how is Roxy doing?" said Bob." Roxy?" said Alexis and Roger." One of my two daughters.They are doing well. You still making fun of Noah boy about it?" said Pegasus." Yep.So what is up?" said Bob.

" Well,I am inviting you 2 plus 6 of your friends to meet me in person at Industrial Illusions in sunny San Fransisco." said Bob." That sounds awesome!" said Roger." Will we get to see Chumley?" said Bob." Yep and he will be happy to see you two.He heard about those Future and the robot monsters of yours and he made cards to benefit them." said Pegasus." That sounds amazing and Pegasus.Tell Chumley I said hi." said Alexis." Sure.Good bye for now.Your boat to the company should be here tomorrow.Pick your friends by then." said Pegasus.

The two boys left as Roger said," So I am going to pick Emily,Terry,and Erica.You?"." I was thinking Kurt, Johnny,and Stella.Those three have wicked decks and with Chumley's amazing card making skills.Their decks will be even more wicked." said Bob." I see." said Roger.The two opened the door and Bob said," Guess what?"." You got a million dollars?" said Kurt.

The 5 looked at him and he said," I guessed okay!"." Me and Bob just got you guys a trip to Industrial Illusions to meet the creator of Duel Monsters himself Pegasus." said Roger." No way man!That is awesome!I mean maybe I can score some new cards for the Ojamas." said Terry." Yeah.We need more Ojama power." said Ojama Yellow." I would love to try those new cards that the Professor had." said Johnny." He gave them to you?" said Erica." Yep.He woke up and he told me that I could have them." said Johnny." Sweet man.So when are we going?" said Kurt." Tomorrow." said Bob.The 6 rushed out of there to pack as Roger said," I better join them.See you later Bob.".Bob nodded as he walked toward Jamie's office with a stink bomb in his hand.Poor Jamie.

Jane and Kitty were walking back to the Slifer Red Dorm." Fate has gotten better with those heroes." said Jane." Yeah but you almost won." said Kitty." I know those cards because of my dad.He taught me about the HERO Archetype their strength and weakness.I am impressive how he beat me with Falcon." said Jane." Yeah.Fate is that kind of guy." said Kitty.Then they were trapped in a cage made of solid steel." What is going on?" said Kitty." Must be a Dark Rider." said Jane." Or a Hunter with super strength." said Kitty.

The two were then knocked out as the girl from earlier stood there." Ah dear cousin Jane,You shouldn't have given those Elemental Hero to that gangster.They were ruined and now it is time for the Elemental Villains to defeat those heroes into the ground.I will do what my weak mom couldn't.Defeat those Elemental Heroes that ruined her brother and I will do this if my name is Jackie." said Jackie.She walked off as a monster carried the cage.

Bob was outside of the school recovering for his wound that he got while training with Power and Fate noticed him." Hey man.What are you doing out so late?Don't you have to pack for tomorrow?" said Fate." Nah.I have my spirits to do it for me." said Bob." You are so lazy sometimes." said Fate." I am so not." said Bob.Then Bob sensed something and he said," I sense a Dark Rider."." Where?" said Fate.Then Bob pushed Fate as a cage appeared." Weird man." said Fate." Yeah.We are facing some one who use a monster who is a hunter." said Bob.

Fate then noticed a note and he grabbed it." What does it say?" said Bob." She wants me and she is the dueling arena with Kitty and Jane." said Fate." Lets go." said Bob.The two ran inside and they found the two still in a cage and Jane said," Get back guys!".Bob was dragged by a monster into the cage as Jackie said," Welcome Elemental Hero Duelist!".

She stood there as Bob said," So you must be the next Dark Rider.What do you want with Fate?"." I want revenge to avenge my grandparents." said Jackie." Jackie?Is that you?What are you doing here?" said Jane." You know her?" said the three." She is my cousin." said Jane." Really?" said Fate." I am here to make those heroes die by my villains because they made their son and daughter duel." said Jackie.

The two stood apart from each other as Fate said," Since I'm a gentle man,I shall let you go first."." Okay but prepare to lose Elemental Hero." said Jackie." She is so crazy." said Jane.Jackie drew a card and she said," I summon Elemental Villain Razor!".Then a winged hero stood there but his wings were razors and then Jackie said," I play two cards facedown to end my turn.".Fate drew a card and he said," I summon Elemental Hero Sparkman in attack mode!".The electric hero stood there and Fate said,"Static Shockwave!".The hero destroyed the winged hero causing 600 points of damage as Jackie said," I play my facedown card known Villain Signal!". Then a signal for a villain appeared as Kitty said," Never thought I would see that."." I special summon Elemental Villain Crusher in defense mode!" said Jackie.Then a Villain made of metal appeared in defense mode as Fate said," I play a facedown to end my turn.".

Fate 8000 life points.One facedown.One monster.4 cards.
Jackie 7400 life points.One facedown.One monster.3 cards.

Elemental Villain Razor.Attribute Wind.LV 3.ATK 1000 DEF 1000.Warrior/Effect.The Villain version of Elemental Hero Avian and Evil Hero Hurricane.His blades can cut through solid steel causing him to be an asset when robbing a bank.
Villain Signal.Trap.Normal.Activate only when a monster on your side of the field is destroyed in battle and sent to the graveyard.Special Summon a Level 4 or lower "Elemental Villain" from your deck.
Elemental Villain Crusher.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 800 DEF 2000.Warrior/Normal.The Villain version of Elemental Hero Clayman and Evil Hero Berserk.His armor can deflect missile fire so he is usually picked for heists involving tanks.

Jamie drew a card and she said," I play Polymerization and I fuse Crusher with Elemental Villain Shockman from my hand to summon Elemental Villain Thunder Golem!".A evil version of Sparkman stood next to metal hero and they fuse to make a hybrid of Thunder Giant and Lighting Golem." I activate his special effect!He can destroy one monster on the field on the Ruth that I summon and you take 400 points for every level of the monster." said Jackie. The hero was gone as Fate got shocked for 1600 life points and he said," I activate A Hero Emerges!"." I pick the card on the far right!" said Jackie." Thanks!I now summon Elemental Hero Woodsman to my field in defense mode!" said Fate.The tree hero stood there and Jackie said," I still have my attack.Voltic Thunder!"." I activate my second facedown known as Hero Barrier!" said Fate.The attack was blocked as Jackie said,"I place one card facedown."

Fate 6400 life points.Zero facedown.One monster.3 cards.
Jackie 7400 life points.Two facedowns.One monster.1 card.

Elemental Villain Shockman.Attribute Light.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 1400.Warrior/Normal.The Villain version of Elemental Hero Sparkman and Evil Hero Thunderman.His electric attacks can hurt anyone in their way even if they are made of rubber.
Elemental Villain Thunder Golem.Attribute Light.LV 6.ATK 2400 DEF 1500.Warrior/Fusion/ Effect.Elemental Villain Shockman + Elemental Villain Crusher.Must be Fusion Summoned.Once brought to the field,he can destroy a monster on your field.His thunder can destroy a building made of rubber.The Villain version of Elemental Hero Thunder Giant and Evil Hero Lighting Golem.

Fate drew a card and he said," I activate my Woodsman's special effect.He allows me to bring a Polymerization from my deck to my hand.".He drew the card and he said," I summon Elemental Hero Stratos in attack mode!".The wind hero stood there and Fate said," I then pick his second effect.".He then drew a Hero to his hand and then Fate said," I then play Polymerization and I fuse Elemental Hero Woodsman and Elemental Hero Stratos to summon Elemental Hero Great Tornado!".The hero stood there and then Fate said," I then activate his special effect.".Then the light monster lost half of his ATK points and the wind monster gained it." I then attack with Elemental Hero Great Tornado!Super Cell!" said Fate.Then the monster was gone and Jackie lost 3000 life points and then Fate said,"I place 2 facedown to end my turn."

Fate 6400 life points.Two facedown.One monster.2 cards.
Jackie 3400 life points.Two facedown.Zero monster.1 card.

" Hey Jane.If these Elemental Villains are like the Elemental Heroes,why didn't Jackie play her facedowns?" said Kitty." I don't know.Jackie is a strange girl to say the least." said Jane.Jackie drew a card and she said," I play Card of Sanctity since our hands are pretty small.".She then drew 5 cards and he drew 4 cards and then Jackie said," I play the spell card known as Monster Reincarnation!".

She then place one card in the grave as she drew a new one and Jackie said," Since that I send Elemental Villain Deadshadow to the grave, I can now summon a Level 5 or higher "Elemental Villain" monster from your hand without Tributes and I pick Elemental Villain Swordpoint!".Then a golden monster stood there and it had giant swords on his arms as a shadow which looked like a zombie stood behind Jackie." Wow." said Bob." Yeah but you still don't have a monster strong enough to defeat Elemental Hero Great Tornado." said Fate." I then play the spell known as Megamorph!" said Jackie.The monster gained more power and then Jackie said," Attack!Slice and Dice Attack!".The monster stood there and then Fate lost 800 life points as Fate said," I play Hero Signal!I then summon Elemental Hero Clayman in defense mode!".The clay monster and then Jackie said," I place a card facedown.".

Fate 5600 life points.One facedown.One monster.6 cards.
Jackie 3400 life points.Three facedown.One monster.2 cards.

Elemental Villain Deadshadow.Attribute Dark.LV 5.ATK 1600 DEF 1800.Warrior/Effect.The Villain version of Elemental Hero Necroshade and Evil Hero Zombiedark.He can inflict damage to hurt any monster with darkness.Once he is in the grave,you can summon an Level 5 or higher Elemental Villain monster from your hand without a tribute.
Elemental Villain Swordpoint.Attribute Earth.LV 7.ATK 2600 DEF 1800.Warrior/Effect.The Villain version of Elemental Hero Bladedge and Evil Hero Saberslash.He can cut through anything with his swords of doom.If he attacks a defending monster,you can inflict pierce damage.

Fate drew a card and he thought," What is with those three facedowns?I better do something about it."He looked at the card and he said," Perfect.I play the card known as Giant Trunade!".Then she smiled as she placed the four cards in her hand and Fate put one card back into his hand and he said," I then play Fusion Recovery!".He then drew Elemental Hero Woodsman and Polymerization from his grave and then Fate said," I summon to the field Elemental Hero Lady Heat!".The fiery heroine stood there in a defending position and Fate said," I then play 3 new facedowns and you take 1400 points from my fiery females!".

Fate 5600 life points.Three facedown.Two monsters.4 cards.
Jackie 2000 life points.Zero facedown.One monster.6 cards.

" Why didn't Fate attack with Lady Heat's regular attack?" said Kitty." He wanted to test his opponent." said Jane.That sounds weird and he wanted to draw out the duel." I then activate the spell card known as Villain's Strike!This gives my villains an extra attack and then I summon Elemental Villain Blaze in attack mode!" said Jackie.Then a fiery villain stood there and she smirked as Jackie said," I then play the second card that you send to my hand.It is known as Villain's City!".Then a city with trash and graffiti appeared and then Jackie said," This card works like Skyscraper and all Elemental Villain gains 1000 ATK points and piercing damage!So I attack your heroine with my female!Flare Storm!".The fire flew toward the heroine and then Fate said," Go Negate Attack!".The fire was destroyed as Jackie said," I end my turn with a facedown.Oh my city has a second effect,you lose half of your life points on your turn.".

Villain's Strike.Spell.Continuous.It gives all Elemental Villains a second attack.
Elemental Villain Blaze.Attribute Fire.LV 3.ATK 1200 DEF 800.Warrior/Normal.The Villain version of Elemental Hero Burstinatrix and Evil Hero Inferno.She can burn anything that is in her way.
Villain's City.Spell.Field.The city of the Elemental Villains.This card gives them a boost of 1000 ATK points and the ability to inflict piercing damage.Your opponents lose half of their life points on their turn when this card is played.

Fate drew a card and his life went down to 2800 life points and then Bob said," Dam that card is a jerk."." Yeah." said the girls.Fate looked at the card and he said," Time to end this duel."." I know.I activate my facedown card known as Fusion Thanksgiving!" said Jackie.

Fusion Thanksgiving.Spell.Normal.This card allows you and your opponent's to fuse Hero Monsters if they have them in their hand,grave,or field.

Then a card was shown that the Elemental Heroes,Elemental Villains,and Evil Heroes Fusions monsters at a table eating a turkey dinner." Okay?So what does this card do?" said Fate." For Elemental Hero or Elemental Villain in our hand or grave,we can summon their fusion form and it works on your turn.Since I have Elemental Villain Blaze on my field,I can now pick one of her fusion forms and since I have played Elemental Villain Razor,I'm going to make Elemental Villain Magma!" said Jackie.Then the fiery female plus the winged man stood there and they fuse to make a monster made of lava and then it roared." I then fuse the Elemental Villain Typhoonman in my hand and Elemental Villain Crusher in my grave so I can bring out Elemental Villain Quicksand!" said Jackie.Then a villain made out of quick sand appeared next to the other two villains and then Jackie said," And then for my final villain,I fuse the Elemental Hero Swordpoint on my field with my Elemental Villain Megabrain to summon Elemental Villain Megapoint!".Then a brainy villain stood there and he fused with the gold villain to make a hunter like monster and Bob said," I'm going on a guess here but that is the monster put us in the cage."." Yes and it will be your demise." said Jackie.

Elemental Villain Magma.Attribute Wind.LV 6.ATK 2100 DEF 1200.Warrior/Fusion/Effect. Elemental Villain Razor + Elemental Villain Blaze.Must be Fusion Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.When this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the graveyard: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK of the destroyed monster in the graveyard.The Villain version of Elemental Hero Flame Wingman and Evil Hero Inferno Wing.His fire can melt someone into a puddle fast.
Elemental Villain Typhoonman.Attribute Water.LV 4.ATK 800 DEF 1200.Warrior/Effect.The Villain version of Elemental Hero Bubbleman and Evil Hero Currentman.His water can go through solid steel.If this is the only card in your hand,you can Special Summon it(from your hand).When this card is Summoned:You can draw 2 cards.You must control no other cards and have no cards in your hand to activate and to resolve this effect.
Elemental Villain Quicksand.Attribute Earth.LV 6.ATK 1900 DEF 3000.Warrior/Fusion Effect. Elemental Villain Typhoonman + Elemental Villain Crusher.Must be Fusion Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.The Villain version of Elemental Hero Mudballman and Evil Hero Earthquake.His defense can block a missile fired at him.
Elemental Villain Megabrain.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1500 DEF 1600.Warrior/Effect.The Villain version of Elemental Hero Wildheart and Evil Hero Hyperkill.He can kill people with his brute strength or his mind.He can't be affect by trap cards.
Elemental Villain Megapoint.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 2600 DEF 2300.Warrior/Fusion/Effect. Elemental Villain Megabrain + Elemental Villain Swordpoint.Must be Fusion Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.This card can attack every monster your opponent  controls(one attack on each monster per Battle Phase).The Villain version of Elemental Hero Wildedge and Evil Hero Hyperslash.His blade can cut through anything.

" I play one of my facedown known as Gangster's Spirit." said Fate.Then a Chibi Gangster stood there and Fate said," He may look weak now but he can bring out Falcon from my deck and I will have to offer up my lovely ladies here to do so.".The two went into the grave as Falcon stood there and he said," Lets do this man."." Okay.I use your fusion card to fuse Elemental Hero Woodsman and Elemental Ocean in my hand to bring out Elemental Hero Terra Firma!" said Fate.The hero stood there and then Fate said," I then fuse my final two monster to bring out Elemental Hero Absolute Zero using Elemental Hero Avian and my second Elemental Hero Ocean!".

Gangster's Spirit.Spell.Normal.He is the spirit of Falcon and if you give up two monster,you can bring him out.

The three monster stood there as Fate said," I then activate my second facedown known as Gangster's Aura.With Falcon on my field,my two heroes and Falcon gained 500 extra attack points for your three monsters.".The heroes were stronger and then Fate said," I then play the spell card Gangster's Support. Remember my Chibi Gangster?He can go onto Falcon for more power about 400 for every monster excluding himself and I count 5.".The mini gangster jumped onto Falcon making his gun glow bright white as Fate said," Time to start attack!Absolute Zero Instant Freeze Quicksand!".The Quicksand turned into pieces causing 1100 points of damage as Fate said," Your turn Terra Firma!Terra Firma Impact on Magma!".She then lost 900 more life points and then Fate said," Falcon.Blast that hunter with Lighting Round!".The girl then lost 2900 life points then 3600 points as Fate said," That is game.".

Gangster's Aura.Spell.Normal.If you have Falcon on your field,your monsters plus him gain 500 ATK points for each monster on your opponents field.
Gangster's Support.Spell.Equip.If you have played Gangster's Spirit,the mini gangster can go onto Falcon giving him 400 extra ATK points for every monster excluding him.

The cage broke as Bob said," Man.That duel was awesome.I mean heroes and Gangsters vs Villains."." It sounds like a B movie." said Kitty." I know." said Bob." So Jane?Is your cousin going to be alright?" said Fate." Yep.It takes more than losing a duel to keep a Yuki down." said Jane." I see." said Fate.He then said to Bob," Good luck at Industrial Illusions Bob."." Yeah.I better get going.Later guys!Hold down the fort!" said Bob.He ran off as Fate said," Guess we better start planning."." Indeed." said the two girls.

Next time,
Roger vs Kurt's evil step siblings at Industrial Illusions.

  



No comments:

Post a Comment