Friday, August 15, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 51 History Class for the Ojama Duelist and Kurt vs Roger.


We are at the final parts of the first season.I am so excited to start the second season already so lets begin. Oh and Victory works like this.For every monster in the grave,you can summon a monster like an a Level 8 easy.

Stella was looking for Bob inside the Millennium dorm.She was heading toward the gym looking for Bob when she saw him.He was dodging tennis balls which were being fired from Baseball pitching machines while he was dodging a wooden log toward him while standing an a stone pillar over water.This is so intense training if I do say so myself.

" What is he doing?Is this how he trains?" said Stella.She opened the door and she said," Bob?What are you doing?".Bob turned around and he was hit with the log and the ball and he fell into the water." Bob!Are you okay?" said Stella." Just perfect.Is everything alright?" said Bob." I should ask you that." said Stella." Nah.I am fine.I did this while I was fighting off a Polar Bear.I shouldn't have stolen his lunch but can you blame a guy for being hungry." said Bob." No.So can I talk to you in private?" said Stella." Um sure." said Bob.

He put on his clothes for the today which was his red shirt with black shorts and she said," Today is the last day of us being together."." Yeah it sucks.I mean I am stuck here longer because I have paperwork to do.It sucks to be a teacher sometimes.I already want to spend the summer with Rose who is like me except a girl and she want " said Bob."I guess so.So what do you think of me?" said Stella.Bob then said," A really good friend."."After your duel with Jaden,can you meet me at the lighthouse?" said Stella." Um sure.I promise to be there." said Bob.

She walked off as Nova appeared and he said," I knew that you were playing the dense card for so long."." What do you mean Nova?" said Bob." Whatever Bob.Are you ready for the duels today?I mean you tied against Jaden once and you had trouble with Roger.Imagine what Guy is going to be like man." said Nova." Don't worry so much Nova or you turned into another Frost.Relax,I can handled it not matter what happens and I mean it." said Bob." Just like X." said Nova." You knew X?" said Bob." He along with all of your ancestor is in your deck now.He cares more about us then him." said Nova." I see.I better get going." said Bob.

He ran into his box where he saw Stella waiting for him." Hey Stella.What are you doing here?" said Bob." Alexis told me that I had to do this today because of your duel today." said Stella." Oh.I better get going." said Bob.He headed for the door as he had his hand grabbed by Stella and she said," You can stay here if you want."." Then I guess we are doing this together until I duel Guy and Jaden." said Bob.She smiled as Bob sat next to her.

Roger was sitting with Emily and she said," You are going to do great out there Roger.I believe in you."." As do I Roger." said Guy.He stood there and Roger said," Aren't you nervous about dueling Bob?I mean he only tied in a duel and he has won every duel since then."." I would but I found a flaw in Bob's deck." said Guy." Big brother doesn't have one!He is the best duelist ever!" said Rose.

She stood there and Emily said," Rose?What are you doing here?"." I am looking for big brother.I want to cheer him on." said Rose." I think he is in his special box with Stella." said Roger."I don't know where that is." said Rose." I go show her.I promise to be back before your duel Roger." said Emily.She took Rose to go find her big brother as Guy said," She is a keeper man.Don't you dare ruin it.I mean with our dad's bad luck with Mom."." I won't.I promise you that." said Roger.

Kurt was getting ready for his duel with Roger." Are you ready big brother?" said Rachel." Yep.I am feeling awesome.I mean I always wanted to duel Roger in a crowd and we are after Johnny and Terry who are going to be awesome.I mean history based cards against the Ojamas are going to be amazing." said Kurt." Yeah.I wonder who is going to win that duel." said Rachel." Who knows little sister but it will be awesome." said Kurt.

Terry was getting ready for his duel against Johnny.Since the school duel,Johnny has been a great friend.He went to his shows along with the other and Johnny helped him with his deck."Are you ready Terry?I mean those history cards seem really strong." said Dana." Don't worry so much Dana.I mean I am pretty sure that the Ojamas are ready." said Terry.Then Ojama Yellow appeared as he said," Don't worry about Terry Dana.I know that he can beat them."." I know but a girl can be worried about her friend." said Dana." Don't worry.I will win.I better get going." said Terry.

Johnny was studying his deck that was the old cards from his dad,the deck from the professor,the new cards from Pegasus,and the cards that the professor used when he was possessed in one pack.He was ready for his duel against Terry who was a good roommate.He kept in contact with Nolan who still was nervous about confessing to Lucy and the boy sighed at his friend's inability to confess to the girl that he like.

He then saw Erica walking toward him." Hey Erica.Don't worry.I am ready to beat Terry.I mean I got the cards from the professor and those cards from Pegasus." said Johnny.She then said," If you win this duel,I am going to give you a reward which you will enjoy."." Really?" said Johnny." Yep." said Erica.She then kissed his cheek as he ran toward the stadium with his face bright red.She then saw that he was gone and she said," Even if you don't win this duel.I am giving you a kiss.".

Over the time that she had the dark veins inside her,she realized some stuff.She liked Johnny ever since that she met him and we are doing this now because someone needs these longer so that.It is a bad reason so blame the director not me!We are going back in time about to the beginning of the year.

Flashback,
Johnny was siting on the roof of the academy.He was sick of his roommate Nolan bothering him and he could related with Nolan's friend Lucy and he could tell that Nolan liked her a lot.He stared at the sky and he said,"I wonder how mom is doing.".She was off exploring the ancient facts of the world leaving him in the dorms that the academy had.

He then noticed the door opening.He then saw Erica who was the captain of the girls dueling team.She looked like she had been crying and Johnny walked over to her and he said," Are you alright Erica?".She looked at the boy.He looked like a punk and can you blame her,I mean he has a tattoo under his eye." What do you want?You are just ditching class." said Erica." Not really.I am done with school for the day.The name is Johnny and I know who you are." said Johnny." Is your roommate Nolan?" said Erica.Johnny sighed after hearing his roommate's annoying name and he said," Yes.So why are you crying?".

"So let me get this straight,your dad is forcing you marry some guy who is super rich." said Johnny.He was walking home Emily and she said," That is the short end of it." said Erica." I see.So you need me to meet your father as your boyfriend." said Johnny." You don't mind do you?" said Erica." Nope.Not at all.I just wanted to know." said Johnny.The two made it to Erica's house and he was nervous about meeting the parents on the same day as he met her.

He made a good impression on the father who canceled off her engagement and she hugged him which made him blush and the two became really good friends.Little did Johnny know that,Erica gained a crush on him because despite his looks,he was a big fan of history due to his background about being the child of an archaeologist and a pretty awesome guy to her.

Present,
The two boys stood there and Terry said," You ready Johnny?"." Yep.I am going to win this duel but you better not let me win that easy." said Johnny." Who says that you were going to win?" said Terry." Oh.You are so going down." said Johnny.The two shuffled their deck and then they said," Duel!!".

Johnny drew a card and he said," I summon Revolutionary Solider and you take 2500 points of damage!". Terry felt the soldier's shot and then Johnny said," I then place a card facedown.Your move Terry.Show me the power of the Ojamas.".Terry drew a card and he said," I summon Ojama Red in defense mode.".The red one appeared and he said," Are you ready to rock?!"." I then activate his special effect and I have one and it is Ojama Blue and I place him in defense mode!" said Terry.The blue one appeared and he said," I hope you have a plan Terry."." I always do guys.I play the trap known as Ojama Trio!" said Terry.Then the yellow Ojama Token,black Ojama Token,and the green Ojama Token appeared in defense taking three spaces and the three said," Hello Johnny!"." I place 2 cards facedown.Your move Johnny." said Terry.

" Hey Bob?So can Johnny destroy those tokens?" said Stella." He can but he will take 300 points of damage plus he can't used them as tributes." said Bob.Johnny drew a card and he said," I then summon Prehistoric Warrior!".Then a warrior stood there.His weapon was a club and he was very ancient and by that I mean he didn't smell nice." He stinks." said the three tokens." I activate his special effect.I can attack a monster in defense mode and inflicting piercing damage by offering up a token.I will accept the damage." said Johnny. 

Prehistoric Warrior.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 2000 DEF 500.Warrior/Effect.One of the strongest men in the world of the old age.He was rumored to have fought dinosaurs but this hasn't been proven yet.He was brought to the present because he accidentally fell in ice which he later unfroze in the present day.He can inflicting piercing to defense positioning monster and he can do this as long as you have monster to spare.
He grab the green and black token and he then squished them causing Johnny 600 points of damage but then he rushed toward the 2 beast monsters but then Johnny said," I join in a attack with my soldier's effect and attack!I count 4 cards in my hand so 2000 points of damage and then 1500 points of damage!"." I play my facedown known as Nutrient Z!Since I am going to be hurt with about 5500 points of damage,this card activates giving me 4000 life points!Then you activate my other facedown known as Ojama Healing Bath!" said Terry.

Ojama Healing Bath.Spell.Normal.If you gain life points,this card activates.This card turns all battle damage into life points.

Then a card appeared next to Terry showing a Ojama bathing and then Terry took damage after gaining 4000 points of damage but he had 15000 life points as Terry said," Oh.Did I forget to mention that when I gain life points,this card activates giving me all of the damage I would have taken into life points."." Wow." said Stella." I knew those Ojama could be use effectually." said Bob.Terry added 2 cards to his hand as Johnny said," I end my turn with a facedown.Your move Terry.".

Terry drew a card and he said," I play the spell Pot of Greed.".He drew 2 cards as he said," Yes.I then summon Ojama Angel in attack mode!".Then an angel and female version of an Ojama appeared and Johnny said," So did that one die?"."I didn't.I am from the heaven to serve Terry." said Ojama Angel." I activate her special effect.Since I have an Ojama in my grave,I get to draw 2 cards for each one and I count 2 so I can draw 4." said Terry.He then drew 4 cards as he said," I play Ojamagic!".He then brought three cards to his hand and then he said," I then play Triple Summon and I bring Ojama Yellow,Green,and Blue in attack mode!".

Ojama Angel.Attribute Light.LV 2.ATK 1000 DEF 1000.Beast/Effect.An angel of an Ojama which makes no sense but go with it.She was brought back to help the Ojamas defeat their enemy with her power of light and her beauty.For every Ojama that you have in your grave,you can draw 2 cards.Once she is destroy,she can bring out Ojama Devil.

The three original Ojamas appeared as the three went to go flirt which is sad yet weird." So Ojama Angel?You free Saturday night?" said the three in unison.They started to fight as Terry sighed," Sometimes.I play the field spell Ojama Country!".The little city appeared as Prehistoric Warrior got weaker as the trio gained power as the angel and solider shrugged it off." I then attack with Ojama Yellow!Ojama Punch!" said Terry. He destroy the warrior causing 500 points of damage as Ojama Angel said," Good job Yellow.".He blushed peeving off his brothers." I place a card facedown to end my turn." said Terry.

Johnny drew a card and he looked at it and he said," Perfect.I summon Aztec Guardian in attack mode!". Then a stone statue appeared and it was giant and it was like the Wall except more fancy." That is one big rock." said the three." I then activate my solider special effect causing you 1500 points of damage and then I attack with my guardian and his special effect activates." said Johnny.He then destroy the angel causing the boys to cry as they said," Why her?".Terry felt 5000 points of damage as he said," You activate my Angel's second effect.This lets me special summon Ojama Devil from my deck!".

Aztec Guardian.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 500 DEF 3500.Rock/Effect.A guardian made out of stones and magic from the Aztec.It laided  in rest protecting the Aztec temples from treasure hunters with it's defense.Once he destroy a monster,the user takes double of the damage.
Ojama Devil.Attribute Dark.LV 2.ATK 1000 DEF 1000.Beast/Effect.A devil who is the evil sister of the Ojama Angel and she was forced by Ojama Angel to help out the Ojama but she uses her dark magic to make her enemy serve her like a queen.Once destroy,you can bring back any Ojama in your grave.

Then a demon female Ojama appeared and she said," So what have you three stooges done to my sister?". "Nothing!" said the three." I then attack Ojama Green." said Johnny who was sick of their bickering.He was gone as Terry lost 500 life points." I end my turn with another facedown." said Johnny.He was wondering to himself," I am impress that he hasn't gone crazy with those Ojama.I am impressed no matter what.".

Terry drew a card making his hand 5 and he said," I then play the spell known as Polymerization and I fuse Black and Yellow to summon Ojama Knight!".Then a knight appeared as then an old version male version of Ojama Green and an old female version of Ojama Yellow and she said," Chester!Where we are?"." I think we are at the soup store." said Green." Soup store?" said Johnny." Don't ask." said Devil." I then attack your solider with my Knight." said Terry." Tally Ho!" said the Knight.

He then stabbed the solider causing 1000 points of damage as then Yellow said," Chester!Did you see that monster just exploded?".Chester or Green was sleeping as Yellow slapped her husband and he said," I wasn't eating the meat."." Huh?!" said Johnny." I then play the spell Hammer Shot!" said Terry.He then destroy the guardian as Terry said," I then end my turn with a facedown.".

The yellow token then said," Did everyone forget about me or something?"." What was that?" said the older version.Johnny drew a card and he thought," I need to get rid of this annoying pests.".The score was Johnny with 5900 life points and Terry with 5000 life points and then Johnny said," Perfect.I then activate my 3 facedown known as Mayan Treasure and Egyptian Treasure!".Then 2 bunches of treasure appeared as Johnny said," I now offer up my token so I can activate my final treasure known as Medieval Treasure!". Here is History Homer's Text card info because someone forgot to add during its duel.

Mayan Treasure.Spell.Normal.Treasure from the Mayans.You can special summon Mayan Apocalypse from your deck if you have Medieval Treasure on the field.
Egyptian Treasure.Spell.Normal.Treasure from the Egyptian.You can special summon Egyptian Pharaoh to the field from your deck if you have Mayan Treasure on the field.
Medieval Treasure.Spell.Normal.Treasure from the Medieval age.You can special summon Merlin to the field from your deck if you have Egyptian Treasure on the field.
History Homer's Text.Spell.Once you have four monsters from four different eras of history on the field or in your hand,You can special summon History Homer.

Then a final treasure bunch appeared and then the three monsters appeared and then Chester said," What are those thing?Halloween was last year.".Johnny sighed as he said," Egyptian!Destroy that Knight!".The knight was destroy causing the two old people to be destroy along with 500 life points of Terry." I then destroy Ojama Devil!" said Johnny.She was destroy by the magician as Terry lost 2000 life points and then he said," I activate my devil's special effect.".

He then brought the five Ojama and they said," Hello!"." I attack the green one!" said Johnny." I play my facedown!Negate Attack!" said Terry.He stopped as the green one sighed and then Johnny said,"I end my turn."." Johnny seems angry.It is weird to see." said Stella." Can you blame him Stella?I mean those Ojama are sometimes annoying but don't tell them that I said that." said Bob." Why?" said Stella." They are like a big family." said Bob.

Terry drew a card and he said," Perfect.I play my facedown spell known Ojama Rangers!".Then the five Ojama gained Power Rangers suits as Yellow said." Ojama Yellow Ranger report for duty!"." Ojama Green Ranger report for the ladies!" said Green." Ojama Black Ranger report for Dinner!" said Black." Ojama Red Ranger report for Nap Time!" said Red." Ojama Blue Ranger report for School!" said Blue.The five got into a pose as Johnny said," Those five are going to drive me insane."." I then activate my facedown spell known as Ojama Rangers Robot!This card allows my five rangers let me bring out their giant robot in attack mode!" said Terry.

Ojama Rangers.Spell.Normal.Lets you turn Ojama Yellow,Green,Black.Red,and Blue into their ranger counterpart with the same name.
Ojama Rangers Robot.Spell.Normal.If you have all five rangers on your field,You can bring Ojama Robot.
Ojama Robot.Attribute Light.LV 2.ATK 0000 DEF 5000.Machine/Effect.The Ojama Ranger's giant robot which is big but pretty weaker.The robots gains 500 DEF points for every Ojama in the grave.

The red and blue ranger turned into two giant robotic legs and one of them was red and the other one was blue,the black ranger turned into the chest of the robot as the green ranger made the arms,and the yellow one was a head.Then the head said," Guys!We need to form together!".The five pieces were in the open slot as the five formed to make the giant robot as it said," Prepare for the Ojama!".He then gained 4000 DEF points because of the angel,devil,knight,and the five in the grave which then turned into ATK points as Terry said," Smash!"." Right Terry!" said the robot.

He smashed the Wizard causing 6000 points of damage as Johnny lost all of his life points." That is game." said Terry." Man.Those Ojama may be annoying but they sure are strong." said Johnny." You get used to it after a while.You ready for Roger and Kurt's duel?" said Terry." Yeah but first,I need to go see Emily." said Johnny.He ran off as Terry followed and Stella said," You better get ready for your duel Bob."." Nah.I mean I bet those 2 will make this duel epic." said Bob.

Roger and Kurt walked out as Roger said," Good luck Kurt.Lets make this duel amazing."." Indeed but first." said Kurt.He then took off the bracelet as Roger said," Why did you do that?"." Because I think that thing was fake." said Kurt.Roger looked at Bob who was whistling as he said," Thanks Bob.Now lets get started."." Heck yeah!I have been waiting for this for a long time.I mean we duel once but Bob was in there too but this time I will win!" said Kurt." Not going to happen." said Roger.The two duel their five cards as the two said," Duel!".

Kurt drew a card and he said," Bravissimo!"." You know French?" said Roger." Nope.I just watched a lot of movies when I was a kid.I play Triple Summon to bring out Lord Art,Tony,and Ninja Hiro!" said Kurt.Then the black hair cowboy appeared with the salmon colored hair boy and the ninja who if you look really hard enough,you could see he had red hair and then Kurt said," I then activate Art and Hiro's special effect to bring out their special ladies!Come out Lady Ann and Ninja Karin!".

The two girls stood there and then Hiro said," It is a honor to duel against you Roger-San."." Me too partner." said Art." Yes.We won't be going easy on you." said Tony." Yeah.Be ready." said the two girls." I then place a card facedown to end my turn.Your move Roger and make it an awesome one." said Kurt." Wow.I am impress.I mean he just brought 5 monsters in one turn." said Stella." Yeah and you need really good luck to do that." said Bob.

Roger drew a card and he said," Okay.I special summon Salamander!".The salmon colored wizard appeared as Roger said," I play the spell Warrior's Battle Cry!".He then said," I pick Emporio Ivankov to join us.".He appeared as Stella remember what he did to Raku and she shuddered."I then activate the spell known as Dragon Balls!" said Roger.Then 7 golden balls appeared and then a green dragon appeared and he said," What is your wish?!"." I wish for my monster this one with the Afro to use his effect three times." said Roger." Your wish is granted." said the dragon.

Dragon Balls.Spell.Normal.Brings out the 7 dragon balls so you can bring out Shenron who grants a single wish.

Then the Afro monster gained a lot of power as he smirked." I then picked 2 effects which are 6 effects.I then give Ivankov 2000 points plus 2 extra attacks and Salamander 1000 plus one attack!" said Roger.The two grew stronger and ready for a fight as Roger said," I then use my final effect.To make Art,Hiro,and Tony see a new perspective!".Then the man chased them around as Karin said," I feel so bad for Hiro."." Yeah.I remember what happened to Raku." said Ann.The two girls shivered as the Emporio got to them.

Art became a cowgirl and she said in a higher pitched voice," Man,this feels so weird.I mean these things are so hard to walk with."." Amen sister.I mean how do girls walk in heels?" said Tony." Who knows Tony?" said Hiro.The three walked over as Roger said," Sorry but I am here to win!Fire Dragon's Roar!".The fire rushed toward Karin and Ann destroying them causing 5300 points of damage for Kurt and then Roger said," I play the spell known as Ice Age.This card keeps Tony or Toni,Art or Ashley,and Hiro or Hiromi stay as girls and Ivankov keeps his 2000 extra ATK points.I then place a card facedown to end my turn.".

Ice Age.Spell.Normal.Keeps all of your opponent's monster who have been effect by an effect monster keeping that effect plus you can keep one of your monsters effect alive and well.

" Ouch.I mean Kurt is losing in life points and his monsters are still girls." said Stella." I have faith that he can come back from this." said Bob." You got a lot of faith in your adopted brother." said Stella." He is my brother.I am always here to support my family and friends no matter what." said Bob." I see." said Stella.

Kurt then said," Sorry about that girls."." It is fine Roger-Chan." said Hiromi.She covered her mouth as Ashley said," I guess these new hormones are affecting us more than we thought."." Yes so Kurt should defeat that monster and destroy that spell before I claw his face." said Toni.

Kurt drew a card and he said," I activate my facedown known as Crooked Hand!This card allows me to draw 6 cards since my ladies combined level divided by 2 is 6."." I see." said Roger.He drew 6 cards and he said," Great.I summon Heart Turtle in defense mode!".Leo appeared and his eyes popped out of the shell and he said," Kurt.What is going on?"." You don't want to know Leo.Trust me." said Ashley." Art?Is that you?" said Leo." Yes Leo-Chan." said Hiromi.

Crooked Hand.Trap.Normal.Lets you draw cards based on your monsters combined level divided in half.EX 3 LV 4 monsters divided by 2 equals 6 cards.

She covered her mouth once again as Kurt said," I explain to you and the others later what is going on.I play the spell known as Leo's Courage!".Then Courage Turtle stood there as Leo said," Man.This is so weird."." Indeed old friend." said Ashley.Kurt then said," I then play the spell card Support!Giving Leo 2100 extra attack points and I can destroy Salamander!".The turtle destroy the wizard as Roger lost 1000 life points and then Roger said," I activate my facedown known as the R-System!".

R-System.Trap.Normal.Lets you summon a monster from your deck or grave

Then a giant tower appeared as Roger said," This card lets me summon a monster from my deck and I have the perfect one for the job!I summon Issei!".Then a boy appeared.He had a black jacket on with a red shirt under it,he had short brown hair and light brown eyes,and he was wearing blue shoes with black pants.Is it just me but is he like Bob?"I attack with Hiromi!" said Kurt.

Issei Hyondou.Attribute Fire.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1000.Warrior/Effect.He is killed on his first date with a girl and he was brought back to life by beauty Rias Gremory and as a pawn.His strength is impressive and he dreams of being the Harem King but he loves Rias Gremory.When he is attacked by a girl,the girl joins his harem and he gains 400 ATK points for every girl but he gains 1000 ATK points if one of them is Rias but you still take damage.He can't be destroyed by a girl.

She rushed toward the boy as Roger said," Not so fast Hiromi.I activate his special effect.You see,he dreams become the Harem King and to do that,he needs girls so when he is attacked,they join his harem.". She then attack him causing Roger 200 life points as Hiromi went over to Issei who smirked in joy as Toni said," What are you doing?"." I am serving the master Issei-Chan!" said Hiromi.

Then Kurt got hit by Karin and Ayane started to beat him up as they said," You better get back him back to normal or you won't be alive anymore.".Kurt then said," I then attack with Toni!"." Are you an idiot?!" said Toni." A little but this is the only way I got!" said Kurt.She sighed as she turned into a beast and she caused 800 points to Roger but she fell under Issei." That was your plan?" said Ashley." You come up with one in a flash." said Kurt.The cowgirl sighed as Leo said," I am so lost."." You will understand once you are a girl." said Ashley." I end my turn with a facedown." said Kurt.

" Man Kurt is trapped.I mean he can only attack with Leo but what if Ivankov attacks him with his effect.He is pretty much screwed." said Stella." I bet that facedown will help him." said Bob." You seem to know his deck pretty well." said Stella." We are brothers Stella.I mean you should know your siblings deck." said Bob." I guess." said Stella.

Roger drew a card and he said," I play Lucky Hand!".He drew 5 cards and then he said," Perfect.I summon a monster who is famous in the World Government but I need to send Hiromi and Toni to the grave to do it.I summon to the field Nico Robin!".The two girls were gone as a woman stood there.She had shoulder length black hair and blue eyes and she was very pretty." So Roger?Are Tony and Hiro back to normal?" said Leo. " Yes.Once they go to the grave,they turn back to normal.I then activate my female special effect.I can draw a card and if it is a monster,I can summon him or her." said Roger.He then drew a card and he said," Perfect. I summon to the field Sanji!".

Nico Robin.Attribute Earth.LV 7.ATK 2500 DEF 2000.Warrior/Effect.She is the daughter of a famous archaeologist who is known as Nico Olvia.She was interested in the True History which contains the world's history.She met up with the Straw Pirates and temporary joining their crew. She later betrayed them due to her past when they reached Water 7 but then she joined the crew when they saved her from Enies Lobby.She can let you draw a card and if it is a monster,you can summon him or her.
Sanji.Attribute Fire.LV 8.ATK 2800 DEF 2400.Warrior/Effect.One of the Monster Trio with Luffy and Zoro.He is known for his cooking and his love of the ladies.He can't kick a female no matter what.He also has a rivalry with fellow crew mate Zoro.He also serves the ladies of the crew like a gentleman.He gains 1000 ATK points for every female on the field.

Then a blond haired man appeared and he looked strong with his legs.He then noticed Ashley and he walked over to her and he said," Ah my sweet.My name is Sanji and I am here to serve you and your immense beauty.".She then shot him back as Leo said," I feel bad for Ann."." I then attack with Ivankov!" said Roger.He then rushed toward the turtle and then Kurt said," I play my facedown.Ninja Barrier!".He blocked the attack and then Roger said," Okay then I attack with Sanji!".He then kicked the turtle out and then Kurt lost 2200 life points and then Kurt had 500 life points left and then Roger said," Attack Issei!".He destroy the girl causing Kurt to be at 300 life points and Roger said," I place a card facedown.Your move Kurt.".

Kurt drew a card and he said," Awesome.I play the card combo Rookie's Victory and Victory!I then summon John Eastwood and Lee and I count 31!".The two appeared and then John Eastwood took 2700 points from Roger thanks to the cowboy's effect." I then summon using Lee's effect.I then summon Serena!" said Kurt.

Serena.Attribute Fire.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 2500.Warrior/Effect.A warrior who was Ash's first friend.He later trained her in the 8 arts of the sword and she gained the skills in a short amount of time.She later gained a crush on him and she defends his honor from the people who don't know her and people who do.She gains 1000 ATK points for every monster in your grave or remove from play.

Then a girl stood there next to the dragon warrior and cowboy.She had blond hair and blue eyes and she had a sword similar to Ash's but more thinner.She was wearing a black jacket with a green shirt and she had black pants and high heels and Lee said," John!Lee see pretty lady.What should Lee do?"." Say hello to her.Not all girls bite I hope." said John." Hello!Lee name is Lee!You pretty!" said Lee." Thank you Lee.My name is Serena." said Serena." I then activate Victory's special effect.This allows me to summon Ash to my field." said Kurt.

The boy appeared and Lee said," What is the plan Kurt?Lee do anything for pretty lady!".Serena blushed at the compliment as Ash said," Same old Serena."." And what is that supposed to mean Ash?" said Serena." You are very beautiful so you got a lot of males attention included dragons." said Ash." Oh.So do you think I am beautiful?" said Serena.Ash looked at her and he said," I guess.Now Kurt,Attack!"." Fine buzzkill.I attack with Lee first!Destroy Robin with Dragon Flame Punch!" said Kurt." Right!" said Lee.

Lee then destroy the girl causing 1000 ATK points of Sanji to go bye as John said," I'll take care of the kid with ice shot.".He then blasted him to pieces as Roger lost 1700 life points by the two monsters." Destroy Ivankov Serena!" said Kurt.She rushed toward the man and she charge up her sword as she slashed the man in half as Roger lost 4200 life points leaving him at 100 life points and then Kurt said," I end my turn with 2 facedown.".

" This is a close one.I mean Kurt came back with that move." said Stella." Yeah and I better get ready." said Bob.He was stretching as Stella said," Okay then.".She then saw Roger draw a card and he said," I play Card of Sanctity!".Kurt drew 6 cards and Roger drew 2 cards." I summon to the field Rias Gremory!" said Roger.

Rias Gremory.Attribute Fire.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1000.Warrior/Effect.She is the number one beauty of Kuoh Academy.She saved Issei from death by his first girlfriend.She fell in love with Issei Hyoudou and she works best alongside him.If he is the graveyard,you can bring him back and she gains 1000 ATK if he is on the field.

Then a buxom girl appeared.She had red hair and she was wearing the same uniform as Issei and she was very pretty." Wow.She is wow." said John and Lee." She is a devil." said Ash." How do you know that?" said Serena." My eyes can tell me things Serena.It comes from training for most of my life." said Ash." I activate her special effect.I bring back Issei in attack mode!" said Roger.He stood there and Roger said," I then play the field Pirate King's Treasure and the spell Demonic Summon!I pick Gon Freecss!".

He stood there and then Roger drew 3 cards and then he said," I then play the spell known as One Piece and I pick Tsukune!".He stood there and then Roger said," I then play the spell Teamwork!Since I have five monsters on my field,I can give them all the same amount of ATK points which is 5000!".Then the four beside the fiend gained more power and then Roger said," Attack!"." Not so fast!I play the spell Comeback Tour!This card let me copy Teamwork and its effect and we take the same amount of damage at the end." said Kurt." A Tie.I am impressed." said Bob.

Teamwork.Spell.Normal.If you have five monsters on your field,They all gained the ATK points of the strongest monster on your field.
Comeback Tour.Spell.Normal.Lets you copy a spell on the field and both players take the same amount of damage.

The two then both ran out of life points as Bob said," Okay.I am ready.".He then jumped toward the field as Stella said," That idiot.".Mana stood there watching this and she said," Does she still like Bob?".

Next time,
The end of the first year finally

No comments:

Post a Comment