Monday, August 4, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 40 Roger vs the music


The final Dark Rider is different from the others for many reason because this one doesn't even who the Spirit King is or Bob so this one is different.And also a monster will appeared and he will use everyone from his special area so you have been warned.Oh and a spoiler will be in here for an Anime so you have been warned again.

Roger was sitting on the couch in the main lobby." Roger.You ready to go?" said Bob.He stood there with Terry and Johnny and Roger said," I still don't get why we are doing."." We are going to see the Luna herself." said Terry." So?It is just some pop star." said Roger." Yeah but the only way to calm down Noah is that to get an autograph from her." said Johnny." Yep and I don't want to die yet so lets go." said Bob." So where is Kurt and the girls?" said Roger." The girls went to go shop using Noah's credit card which he is going to have some explaining to do and Kurt went to go spend time with Rachel." said Terry."Ah.Lets go." said Roger.

At the park,Kurt was playing with his little sister." Big brother!" said Rachel.He then saw her waiting to play on the swing and he said," Ready to fly?"." Yeah!" said Rachel.He pushed her on the swing and Lord Art said," You are being a good older brother Kurt.I am impress."." Thanks Art but I wanted to see Luna." said Kurt." Who is Luna?" said Rachel." She is a pop star and I promise Jess that I would get an autograph from her." said Kurt." Lets go then!" said Rachel." Okay but stay close to me." said Jess.She grabbed his hand and he thought," Good thing that we went shopping for her yesterday." 

At the mall,Stella was walking with Erica and Emily." So should we stop using his credit card?" said Stella." Nah.He will probably Bob for using it so we will be fine." said Erica." Okay." said Emily.They then noticed a poster of Luna.She had hair and she had blue eyes and Erica said," Is her picture in Jess room?"." Yeah. I guess Jess is a fan." said Emily." I think every guy at our school is a fan of her." said Stella." She is pretty. You can't blame every guy for loving her.Does Roger like her?" said Erica." Nope.I don't that he has heard any of her songs.He isn't a big fan of music that isn't from an Anime." said Emily." Makes sense." said Erica." Lets keep shopping." said Stella.

The guys were outside of the concert hall in line as Roger said," Who knew that this pop star has this famous?"." She is famous in almost every country on the planet." said Bob." And how do you know that Bob?" said Johnny." I know her." said Bob." You couldn't get us in easy." said Terry." She might not remember me.It has been 2 years since I last saw her." said Bob." Ah." said Roger.Then a burly guard walked over to them and he said," Is your name Bob?"." Yes?And who are you?" said Bob." I am one of miss Luna's personal guards.She knew about you being here with your friends." said the guard." I guess you did get us in." said Terry." Yep.Oh if you see a blue haired boy with a little girl,bring them to me." said Bob.

The four were brought in and Roger noticed something weird.The stage looked like a dueling arena and he thought," Guess this Luna girl likes dueling.".He actually never hear of any of Luna's music because he wasn't a fan.The guard led them into a room and he said," Wait here.I will inform Lady Luna about your arrival Bob.".He left the teen and Johnny said," So Bob?How do you know Luna?"." We met a dueling tourney.She was in disguise but I could tell her apart." said Bob." Ah." said Terry."Also,I have something to tell you guys." said Bob." What?" said the three.

Kurt was walking to the concert hall with Rachel who was humming one of Luna's tune." You ready to watch her live Rachel?" said Kurt." Yeah.This is so awesome.I mean I found my big brother and it is awesome that we are seeing a concert together." said Rachel.Then the burly guard from earlier and he said," Do you two know Bob Moto?"." Yes.We are his adopted siblings.So is he?" said Kurt." Yes.Please follow me." said the guard." So big brother?Are we getting to go backstage?" said Rachel." Yep." said Kurt

The two then found the door and Rachel opened the door to see Luna." Luna!" said Rachel.She ran toward the girl and she said," Oh hello.".Kurt walked over to them and he said," Sorry about my sister.She is a big fan of yours."." It is a fan.You must be one of Bob's friends." said Luna." Yeah.So where is he?" said Kurt." With his friends in the room next to them and I was changing into my outfit and I finished just as the door opened." said Luna." Sorry about that." said Kurt." It is fine." said Luna.

Bob then saw Luna with Rachel and Kurt." Hey guys." said Bob." Where is Roger?" said Kurt." With Terry and Johnny." said Bob." Why?" said Rachel." So you picked this Roger kid to duel me Bob." said Luna." Huh?" said Kurt." I love to duel but being a world famous pop star doesn't give me the time to go around challenge people so I duel some of my fans.I win most of the time but I lost to Bob and we became friends." said Luna." Bob is a awesome duelist but my big brother can beat him into the ground." said Rachel." Actually Rachel,I lost to Bob but me and Roger didn't make it easy for him." said Kurt." Yes.We better get going to watch the duel." said Bob.

The three walked off as Luna said," Time to get ready.".Then Dark Ruler appeared and he said," Time to make the final Dark Rider.".He actually made 14 Dark Riders because he didn't expect Bob's friend to be good duelists and he was getting ready for his duel with the Spirit King but he need a distraction.He then placed something in the girl's deck and she gained a dark aura and he said," Go defeat Roger and win."." Yes master." said the possessed Luna.

Roger got on a duel disk as Terry said," I can't believe that you are dueling Luna in front of all of her fan."." Yeah.I am so jealous.I mean you are dueling in front of a crowd.I would be nervous." said Johnny." I did it before at the school duel so I can handled it.I need you guys cheering me because if I am right,her fans will be against me in this duel." said Roger."K man." said the two.He walked on stage and he saw Luna and she said," You must be Roger.Bob told me that he picked you to duel me."." Yeah and I hope that you are going to be fun to duel against." said Roger.

Bob made it to the boys with Kurt and Rachel and he said," Has it started?"." Nope.You haven't missed yet." said Terry." So what is Luna's deck?" said Johnny." It involves music." said Bob." Sweet.I love a good musical duel." said Kurt." If big brother likes than I will too." said Rachel.The two stood apart from each other and Luna said," Lets make this an 8000 point duel."." Sure and you can go first." said Roger." Okay." said Luna.

She drew a card and she said," I summon Dragon Drummer in attack mode!".Then a drum set appeared as a female dragon stood there." Wow." said Roger." I place one card facedown to end my turn.Your turn Roger." said Luna.Roger drew a card and he said," I play the spell known Thousand Sunny!".The boat appeared as Roger said," I special summon Brook to the field!".Then a skeleton appeared with an Afro appeared and he started to laugh." Wow.That is from which Anime?" said Johnny." One Piece." said Terry." Ah." said Johnny. " I activate his special effect.Show them your power of music!" said Roger.Then he started to play a song and Roger said," This song is known as Brinks' Sake!This allows me to summon 2 monster from my deck and I pick Negi Springfield and Happy!".

Dragon Drummer.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1900 DEF 1000.Dragon/Normal.A dragon with a great musical talent on the drums and she loves to play music.She can fuse with 4 other monsters to make a powerful monster of music.
Brook.Attribute Earth.LV 6.ATK 2400 DEF 2000.Zombie/Effect.He is the musician of the Straw Hats Pirate.He meet the Straw Hats Pirate when they were going through the Florian Triangle.He was asked to join the crew by Luffy and after they defeated Gekko Moriah,he accepted.He can play one of three songs.Brink's Sake lets you summon 2 monsters from your deck,Bone to be wild lets you draw a card for every monster on the field,and New World gives all of your monsters 800 extra ATK points.He can come back from the grave once every duel.
Negi Springfield.Attribute Light.LV 4.ATK 2000 DEF 1500.Spellcaster/Effect.Despite his age,he is a powerful wizard thanks to his father being a powerful wizard.He is also a teacher at the school known as Mahora Academy Middle School for girls.He also made all of the girls in his class fall in love with him not by choice.He can select a magic card from your deck and bring it to the field.

A boy appeared with the blue cat.He had light red hair and little glasses on his nose and he had a giant wand on his back and Roger said," I activate Negi's special effect to bring out World Tourney to the field and I play it!".The arena appeared as Roger said," I then activate Happy's special effect to bring out Levy and Nami to the field!".The two girls appeared and then Roger said," I then attack with Negi!Sagitta Magica!". Then he produced magical missiles and then Luna said," I activate my facedown known as Negate Attack!". The missile were stopped as Roger said," I place 2 cards facedown.Your move.".

Luna drew a card and she said," I activate the spell known as Bringing the band back together!This allows me to summon four monster that are part of the same band as Dragon Drummer.I summon to the field Eagle Keyboardist,Lion Guitarist,Fox Singer,and Frog Bassist!".Then alongside the drummer,an female eagle appeared with a keyboard with a male lion on a guitar,a female fox with a microphone in front of her,and a male frog appeared with a bassist.And don't ask how animals can play instrument just go with it because it is like why boy bands are popular,you just accept it." I then play Concert of the Gods!This gives my monster an extra attack bonus of 800!I then attack with Dragon Drummer on Levy!" said Luna.The dragon started to drum a beat as Roger said," I activate my facedown!Waboku!".

Bringing the band back together.Spell.Normal.You can special summon Dragon Drummer,Fox Singer,Frog Bassist,Lion Guitarist,and Eagle Keyboardist from your deck if you have on your field.
Eagle Keyboardist.Attribute Wind.LV 4.ATK 1700 DEF 1300.Winged Beast/Normal.A Eagle who loves the keyboard.She was judged by her family because she focused her time on music then hunting.She found her band and she has been a happy bird every since.
Frog Bassist.Attribute Water.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 1500.Aqua/Normal.A frog with the love of the bass.Despite have no fingers to play the dang thing,he loves it none the less.He joined many bands until he meet the band that he is currently in.
Lion Guitarist.Attribute Light.LV 4.ATK 2000 DEF 1000.Beast/Effect.A lion with the passion of the guitar.He found his first guitar while looking for food.He met up with the band after he sneaked onto to a boat.He gains 500 for every member of the band excluding himself on the field and he can destroy one spell or trap on the field.
Fox Singer.Attribute Fire.LV 8.ATK 2500 DEF 2000.Beast/Effect.The leader of the band which consists of herself,Frog Bassist,Lion Guitarist,Dragon Drummer,and Eagle Keyboardist.For every one that is on the field,she gains 200 ATK points.
Concert of the Gods.Spell.Continuous.Every one of your monsters on the field gains 800 ATK points.

He lost his magician as Luna said," Attack that pile of bones Fox Singer!".She burned the skeleton to ash as the lion attack the boy,the eagle strike the girl,and Happy was licked by the frog." I end my turn with a facedown and I destroy your World Tourney.Your move Roger." said Luna.

Roger drew a card and he said," I special summon back Brook to the field along with Goku!".The musical skeleton return with the warrior and Roger said," I then play the spell known as Pot of Greed.".He drew 2 cards and he said," Okay. I now play the spell card known as One Piece!".Then a treasure chest appeared as Brook look at it with awe with his empty eye hole and Roger said," This card allows me to summon a monster from my deck and I pick Emporio Inankov in attack mode!".

One Piece.Spell.Normal.The treasure of the Pirate King.Lets you summon a monster from your deck and he/she gets a 2000 ATK points and DEF points.
Emporio Inankov.Attribute Divine.LV 8.ATK 2800 DEF 2000.Warrior/Effect.He was inspired by the movie/musical known as the Rocky Horror Picture Show.He is like Mr.2 Bon Clay and he ate the Horu Horu no Mi fruit which gives the user to the ability to change a person hormone.He can changed a monster and a card facedown,he can give a monster on yours or your opponent's field a new change on life,he can give a monster an extra attack plus 1000 extra ATK points,he can make a monster gained 2 levels.and he can revive a monster.

Then a man appeared next to the skeleton and the warrior.He had an Afro with blue/purple hair and he was wearing a reddish purple suit." That is one weird monster." said the two boys." He is from One Piece too." said Bob." Creepy but he likes a strong foe." said Kurt." I activate 5 out of 6 effects.I can now bring back Levy!" said Roger.

The female wizard appeared and she was shocked by Inankov's appearance but can you blame her." I then give Brook 1000 extra ATK points plus an extra attack." said Roger.He then gave the skeleton more power and Roger said,"I then use his effect to shut the concert and to get rid of the singer.".He then made the band get weaker and then he poked Fox Singer facedown."I now attack with Goku!Kamehameha!".He then fired a beam at the weaken frog causing 1300 points of damage and then Roger said," Brook!Attack with Requiem La Banderole!".He then rushed toward the eagle and he caused the pop star 1700 points of damage as Roger said,"Inakov!Attack the lion!".Then the man destroy the lion causing 800 points of damage and then he said," I place down a facedown.Your move.".

Roger 8000 life points.Two facedown.Four monsters.2 cards.
Luna 4200 life points.One facedown.Two monsters.3 cards.

Roger then started to dodge to stuff from the fans as Rachel said," Why are they hurting Roger?"." Luna's fans hate when she lose." said Bob." Ah." said Kurt.Luna drew a card and she said," I play my facedown known as Reviving the Fans!This lets be bring back the three monsters that you just destroyed!".The three appeared and Luna said," I play Polymerization!I fuse my 5 monsters to make Silvia!".The five went into the familiar fusion portal as a human woman appeared.

Silvia.Attribute Dark.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Warrior/Fusion/Effect.Dragon Drummer+Fox Singer+Frog Bassist+Lion Guitarist+Eagle Keyboardist.A Fusion Summon of this card can be only conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters.She is the fusion form of five animal rockers which makes no sense but accept it.She gains 400 ATK points for every band member in the grave.

She was about the same size as Goku but she was 5ft 1 because of her 8 inch heels which could kill you.She had red hair and she was wearing a rock outfit." That is a weird fusion monster.I mean a human woman appearing from 5 animals." said Terry." I think Musician King is weirder than her.I mean he takes 2 woman to make a guy.That is so weird." said Johnny." Indeed." said Kurt and Bob." I think that she is pretty." said Rachel.

" I then attack Levy!" said Luna.The female wizard was destroyed as Roger lost 3500 life points and she said," I end my turn.".Roger drew a card and he said," Okay.I special summon Luffy to the field!".The pirate appeared and he gained 1000 ATK points and then Roger said," I play my facedown known as Bonds of Brotherhood!".Then three cups appeared with a box and then Roger said," I need to send a monster to my grave to make this work and I pick Brook!".The skeleton went into the grave as Roger said," I can now special summon Ace and Sabo to the field!".

Bonds of Brotherhood.Spell.Normal.Once you send a monster to the grave,you can special summon Luffy,Ace,and Sabo from your deck to fight together.
Ace.Attribute Fire.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Warrior/Effect.The adopted brother of Luffy and Sabo.He is the son of the Pirate King.He is "brothers" with Luffy and Sabo.He uses the Mera Mera no Mi fruit which gave the use of fire.Once sent to the grave,you can summon Sabo or Luffy from your deck.
Sabo.Attribute Fire.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Warrior/Effect.The adopted brother of Ace and Luffy.He was once the son of a noble family but he ran away because they wanted to get more famous.He met Ace and Luffy and they became a family.He was later attack by a world noble who tried to kill him because of his boat being close to his which is a dumb reason.He later joined the Revolution and he ate the Mera Mera No Mi fruit when he met up with Luffy again.Once sent to the grave,you can summon Ace or Luffy from your deck.

Then 2 boys stood there.One had black hair and the other had blond hair and Luffy smiled at his two adopted brother being there." I then use one of Goku's special cards known as Super Sayian 1!" said Roger. The warrior glowed a bright yellow and his hair spiked up and Roger said," For every warrior that was been played,he gains 500 and I count 7 so his attacks goes up 3500!".The warrior felt the power and Roger said," One more time!Kamehameha!".He fired the beam that destroy the rocker causing 1500 points of damage and then Roger said," Time to roast her!Sabo and Ace!Hiken!Then Luffy Gomu Gomu No Pistol!".Then Roger won the duel as he said," That is game.".

Super Sayian 1.Spell.Equip.This card gives Goku the ability to go super sayian.he gains 500 ATK points for every warrior played.

Roger walked over to Luna who hugged him and she said," That was an awesome duel!".Bob noticed the dark aura around Luna appeared and it disappeared as Bob thought," Guess she was a Dark Ruler.Who knew?"." Um.I have a girlfriend." said Roger." I could tell.Don't worry." said Luna.She let go of the boy as Kurt ran over to her and he said," Do you mind singing some autographs?"." No problem." said Luna.She started to sign things as the fans got jealous.

A few days later,Bob was at the dock." Man,It has been awesome being back in the states." said Bob." Yeah but you aren't going to be alive because Noah is going to kill you when we get back." said Stella." Nah.I think he will be fine.I mean we did get him an autograph." said Kurt." Who is Noah big brother?" said Rachel." An friend of Bob and Bob used his credit card without asking." said Erica." Yep." said Roger." Is Bob going to be alright?" said Rachel." He will be fine." said Johnny." We'll protect him." said Terry." Lets go." said Bob.

Next time,
Noah duels Bob because of Bob using his credit card.


No comments:

Post a Comment