Sunday, August 17, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 53 New Rivals


Welcome to Season 2 of Yugioh GX.I promise that it will be longer than Season 1 because I am being more detailed with the cards,more 8000 points duels.maybe more duels with more characters.Now lets begin with the start of the second season not our normal narrator for reason explain by our current narrator.Oh and most duels with be 8000 points duel because they are fun to write but not in this episode.

In a world where every major world destruction event is stopped by a duelist who has the power of their deck to defeat the evil threat,I am one such duelist.The name is Robert Percival Moto and I go by many names.I go by Bob,the Spirit King,and the King of Games.You may be asking yourself why I am doing this instead of our normal narrator,well she is busy with some business which is personal so they asked me to take over the narration for this Episode until the final third of it because she will be back for that.

Anyway,we are here at Duel Academy on the day where the freshman are coming in plane or by boat.I was supposed to come in by plane but one of my spirits who shall remain nameless is afraid of flying and he made that plane go boom. We then noticed the new Chancellor Jamie and a new character named June Sparks. I will never get why Lex picked Jamie to be the new Chancellor while she and Jaden are doing romantic thing but hey who knows what will happened.Oh and June is a French beauty.Oh and I will be a jerk to certain characters later for reasons.

" I don't get why we are waiting for those kids June.I mean this isn't our job." said Jamie." I want to be a good person who the students can relay on and I heard from the Vice Chancellor that the King of Games plus two famous pros are coming with the kids." said June." Oh I see.You want to meet him don't you?" said Jamie.

Jamie smirked as June said," I always wanted to meet him.He is a personal hero of mine during my Duel college days but I don't want to date him.I just wanted  to meet him."." So how is he your hero? I mean he is an amazing duelist with 0 loss and 1 tie.So what did Bob do for you?" said Jamie." I guess his personality to be honest with you.I mean he is never angry with any one." said June." Well,he and his step parents never got along." said Jamie." Beside them,he hates no one." said June." I guess you are." said Jamie.Anyway for right now,we are going to ignore them until the final third because we have the other parts to do first.

We are now outside the Millennium Dorm which I own and I am the headmaster of the dorm.We see my adopted brother Kurt Raymond playing with one of his spirits.Kurt and his sister Rachel were once royalty to a kingdom somewhere but like a Disney Princess,he and his sister left and I adopted them.They are nice to be around and having a friend for Rose to play with is good because she and Rachel are back home with my mom and dad who I saved from a evil dictator last year and I almost died.

" Kurt!" said a girl.Kurt then turned his head to see Stella.She and me are very good friends since I saved Ryu and Tammy,her old siblings from the Dark Ruler's grip." Hey Stella.You have a good summer?" said Kurt." It was the best because we got Ryu and Tammy back.Have you seen them around here lately?" said Stella." Nope.I have been watching the sea waiting for Bob's boat.It sucks that he had to go screen students for the dorm.Knowing him,I don't think that he is going to pick anyone." said Kurt."Who knows Kurt?I mean this is Bob that we are talking about here.So Kurt,is Bob a teacher this year?That is what he told me.So is that true?" said Stella.

" Yeah.He is taking over Jamie's job because she is now the Chancellor and the new vice chancellor according to Bob hates him." said Kurt." Someone hating Bob?" said Stella." That sounds so weird but she does." said Kurt.Spike then jumped onto his master lap as he said," I sense Johnny and Erica coming toward you and Stella."." So are they a thing now?" said Kurt." Yeah.I guess Erica realized her feeling toward him." said Stella.

The two then saw Johnny and Erica holding hands as Johnny said," Kurt and Stella.You two look well.Enjoy the summer?".Johnny may look like a punk with his earrings and tattoo under his eye but he is a smart dude when it comes to history and it due to him being raised by archaeologists and Erica is a female duelist who I can see being amazing in the pro league." Good but I wish it was longer.So did you two enjoy your summer together?" said Kurt." Yeah.I mean meeting his mom was really nice and she was impressed that I didn't have any tattoos on me." said Erica.

" Yeah.My mom is weird like that.So have you two seen Bob?I have been itching to duel him since I saw him on TV." said Johnny." On a boat here.He was screening duelist for the dorm." said Stella." I thought Jamie was going to do that for him but hey who knows." said Johnny.Erica then saw a couple that they met when they were in San Fransisco." Is that Todd and Ruby?" said Erica." Yeah.Bob told me that they are coming here for the year." said Kurt." Why?" said the three." Ask them yourself." said Kurt.

This is Todd Owens and Ruby Jordan who I know pretty well." Hey Kurt.Good to see you again man.So where is Rachel?" said Todd." With Rose and Bob's parents.They want them to learn some time learning stuff and with Bob being a teacher,he doesn't need more stress." said Kurt." He is a teacher now?It was due time that boy would be a teacher." said Ruby." So what are you two doing here?" said Johnny.

" Relaxing and also because we are engaged." said Todd." Really?That is amazing." said Stella." Yeah.I mean you two are the best tag team in the Pro League." said Erica." Thank you guys.I mean Todd was so nervous and he told that he was sweating bullets.So who is up for a duel?" said Ruby." I am.I haven't dueling in so long." said Johnny.

The two were about to start as Stella noticed someone walking toward the dorm.It was a girl and she had medium length brown hair and blue eyes and she was wearing a blue dress.She walked over to the group as she said," Is Kurt Raymond  here?"." I am right and you are?" said Kurt.She thought for a second and she said," My name is A.F and I am here to challenge you to a duel.Care for one?".

Kurt stood up and he said," Sure.I am game but we have to wait for them to finish.".Ruby looked at the girl and she said," We can wait.I have been waiting to see Lord Art and the others anyway." Yeah.I can wait a little while longer." said Johnny.The two stood there and A.F said," You can go first by the way."." Um thanks A.F." said Kurt.

He drew a card and he said," Awesome!I summon the one and only Lord Art!".The cowboy appeared.He had black hair and blue eyes.He was wearing a sliver cowboy outfit and he said,"It is so nice to be at Duel Academy again.Like the new outfit?"." Yeah.I activate Lord's special effect.He lets me summon his partner Lady Ann." said Kurt.

Then she came out.She had long blond hair and blue eyes and she was wearing a more traditional outfit but she was very pretty." I am still not used to their stares yet." said Ann." But they are Kurt's friends." said Art." A girl can still be nervous." said Ann." I guess you're right." said Art." I end my turn with a facedown.Your move A.F." said Kurt.

She drew a card and she said," I summon Ojama Yellow in defense mode and I end my turn with a facedown.".The yellow Ojama appeared in a defense position and then Kurt said," Okay then.".He drew a card and he said," Time to bring out the one and only Ninja Hiro!".

Then a ninja appeared.He was wearing a green ninja suit and he had red hair and green eyes." It is a honor to duel with you two once again." said Hiro.Same old Hiro." I activate his special effect.I can now special summon Ninja Karin!" said Kurt.Then a female ninja appeared and she was wearing a green suit and she had pink hair and green eyes and she said," This will be fun."." I then activate her special effect.She lets me attack you directly if you have a monster on the field." said Kurt.

A.F took 1500 points of damage as Kurt said," I then destroy Ojama Yellow with Lady Ann!".She then fired her gun destroy the beast as Kurt said," I attack you with Kurt and Hiro!".The two rushed for the girl as A.F said," I play my facedown known as Draining Shield.".She then gained 3600 life points as Todd said," This girl is pretty good.I mean she just gained an extra 2100 life points."."I don't think Kurt is going to let that down." said Johnny." Shoot.Nice move A.F.I end my turn with a facedown." said Kurt.

A.F drew a card and she said," I play Reload.".She then put her cards into her deck and it shuffled itself and then she drew 4 new cards and she said," I play the spell known as Frontline Base and I special summon X-Head Cannon from my hand.".

Then a robot appeared and its coloring was yellow and blue and it had 2 cannons on its back and then A.F said," I then play Quick Summon and I summon Y-Dragon Head from my deck.".Then a red robotic dragon appeared and then A.F said," I then normal summon Z-Metal Tank.".Then the yellow one eyed tank appeared as Kurt said," You not summoning what I am thinking are you?"." Yes I am.I combined my three machines to summon XYZ-Dragon Cannon!" said A.F.

Then then the combined form appeared as she said," Fire and destroy Ann.".The machine fired as Kurt said," I play my facedown known as Love Shield.I offer up Lord Art to block your attack.".The cowboy was gone as Kurt lost 1200 life points and then A.F said," You used one of your stronger monster to protect one of your weaker ones?Why?"." Because they are like my family and I didn't want to lose a lot of life points." said Kurt." I see.I end my turn." said A.F.

Love Shield.Spell.Normal.You offer up a monster to block an attack but you take damage from the attack if the monster is weaker than the attacking monsters and you lose life points.

Kurt drew a card and he said," I play the spell Card of Sanctity.".A.F drew her 6 cards and she said," Why did you do that?"," You like a fun girl to duel and also I was looking for a card and I drew it.So let me introduce you to Ninja Ayane!" said Kurt.Then another female ninja appeared and she had red hair and green eyes and she said," It is good to be on the field with my mom and dad.".

Kurt then said," I then play the spell Support and it gives Hiro 2100 extra ATK points.".The ninja felt the boost and he was ready to attack as Kurt said," I play one of my newer cards known as Other Side.This switches Ninja Hiro into Ninja Hiromi."." What?" said Hiro.He turned into a girl and she heard Tony laughing as she said," Quiet Tony-Chan."." I attack with her!" said Kurt.She then attack as A.F lost 1300 and then Kurt said," I then attack with the other female ninjas.".She then lost 3300 life points and then Kurt said," And I throw down 2 facedowns.Your move A.F.".

Other Side.Spell.Normal.Lets you switch one of your male monster into a female or a female into a male.They keep all of their effects.

A.F drew a card and she said," I play Monster Reborn so come back XYZ-Dragon Cannon.".The machine appeared and then she said," I activate my spell allowing me to bring out W-Wing Catapult in defense mode.".Then a blue jet like monster appeared as A.F said," I then summon V-Tiger Jet in attack mode.". Then a robotic tiger jet appeared as A.F said," I combined my machine together so I can summon VWXYZ -Dragon Catapult Cannon!".The giant robot appeared and it was like one of my monsters.

" So cool." said Kurt." Now isn't the time to be a fan boy Kurt-Chan." said Hiromi." I know but I love meeting an awesome monster." said Kurt." I then play the spell Megamorph and then I remove from play Ayane." said A.F.Kurt grumbled as he placed Ayane in his pocket.He hates when one of his monsters is remove from play by the way as A.F said," I then attack Ann!"." I play my facedown known as Half Damage !" said Kurt.He then took 2,350 points of damage as he only had 450 life points as A.F said," I end my turn with a facedown.".

She then thought," This is the guy that Mistress Saturnia wanted to me test.He seems pretty weak.". Remember her from last season?." You alright A.F?You are spacing out?" said Kurt." I am fine.Make your move already." said A.F.He drew a card and he said," I play Crooked Hand!".He then drew 4 cards and he said," I then send my two ninjas to the grave and I summon Ash!".

He then stood there.He had red hair and black eyes and he had on a blue shirt and black jacket and jeans and a giant sword." Sup." said Ash." I then attack and he gains 4000 ATK points!" said Kurt.A.F thought," I can see why you want me to duel him Mistress Saturnia.His dueling skills are amazing.".She then took the damage as Kurt said," That is game!".

Johnny then looked at her and he said," Hey Ruby?Isn't that Amelia Flowers the famous pro?"." Yeah it is." said Ruby." Kurt was dueling a pro?" said the two girls." Yep.She and Bob are pretty close." said Todd.You will learn of our relationship later." I guess you were a pro." said Kurt.He helped her off as she said," It was nice dueling you.I am off.".

She walked off as Johnny said," She isn't the social type."." Yeah.She usually kept to herself but the strange thing is that wasn't her real deck." said Ruby." Really?" said Kurt." Yeah.I don't think that she was never shown her real deck." said Todd." Why?" said Erica." People have to keep secrets for others for reasons Erica." said Stella." So Todd and Ruby?Did Bob let you guys stay here?" said Kurt." Yes.Bob was specific about that and he said that we can go to some of his classes if we want." said Ruby." Cool.I guess me and Kurt will lead you around the boys dorm while the girls show Ruby around." said Johnny." Sounds like a good plan." said Todd.

The four walked in and they didn't know what was going to happened later in the year.Anyway,lets move onto part 2 of our Episode where we see Roger relaxing on a tree in the forest.This is my good buddy Roger Palmer and he uses cards from Animes to duel and he was a quiet dude when he was starting out until me and his girlfriend Emily Walker helped him out.

He was relaxing and then he heard," Morning sleepyhead.".He then saw Emily with Jacob and Joan.Emily Walker is his girlfriend as Jacob Wheeler is one of my close friends and his girlfriend is Joan Archer." Hey guys.What's up?Bob's past catching up to him?" said Roger." Nope.Bored.I mean when are these freshman getting here?" said Jacob." It takes a while to get here on boat." said Joan." Did one of Bob's spirit make the plane exploded?" said Emily." He was afraid of heights like badly." said Roger." Ah.That makes sense.It would involved Bob." said Jacob." Yeah but he is a good guy." said Joan." Yeah.I hope he finds someone special." said Emily.

Then Roger noticed a girl running through the forest.She had long blond hair and green eyes.She was a female Slifer Uniform and she ran up to the group." I am sorry but are one of you Roger Palmer?" said the girl." Yes.I am and you are?" said Roger." The name is Krista Andrews and you have heard of me." said Krista."Oh yeah.You are a pro aren't you?What are you doing here?" said Jacob." You are looking at one of the newest Freshman coming here.I wanted to come here after hearing about your deck." said Krista." Thank you Krista.So do you want to duel?" said Roger." Um yeah!" said Krista." Boys." said the two girls.

Roger then said," So do you want to go first Krista?"." Um sure." said Krista.She drew a card and she said," I play Pot of Greed.".She then drew 2 cards and she said," I special summon Watapon in defense mode.". Then a white fluff ball appeared as Emily said," That is such a cute monster."." Thanks.I then send him to the grave so I can summon Flame Swordsman!" said Krista.We are going off that he is a normal monster in this by the way.

" Wow.It is one of your dad's monsters Jacob." said Joan." Nah.I never used him.I am more a fan of his battle city cards." said Jacob." I end my turn with a facedown.Your move Roger." said Krista." Okay Krista. I draw!" said Roger.

He drew a card and he said," Since you have a warrior monster on the field,I can special summon this one.I special summon the one and only Roronoa Zoro!".Then a green/moss haired man stood there.He had a scar from a fight over his left eye.He was wearing a dark green coat closed on his weight by a red sash where three swords were resting in place,he was wearing a green haramaki over his scar which is similar to mine but smaller." Wow.That is one powerful monster you got there." said Krista." Thanks but I am not done yet.I summon Raku Ichijo!" said Roger.

Roronoa Zoro.LV 8.ATK 2800 DEF 2400.Warrior/Effect.He dreams of being the greatest swordsman in the world after make a promise which his childhood friend Kuina who was a girl and according to her,girls couldn't be one because their skills decreased as they matured.After her death,he took her most powerful sword and he head out to the sea to defeat the best swordsman Dracule" Hawk Eye"Milhawk.He then met Luffy and he joined the crew as the first member of the small but powerful crew.He be special summon if your opponent has a monster on the field.He can't attack unless he has a monster to face and if it is a stronger monster,he gains 1000 ATK points.He can only be destroy by a battle.

Then a purple/black haired teenage boy appeared and he was wearing a black high school uniform and Roger said," I could special summon a warrior from my hand but I don't have any more.Sad ain't it.I then attack with Zoro!".He then put one of his swords in his mouths as he grabbed the other two and then Roger said," Oni Giri!".He then slashed the swordsman causing 1000 points of damage to the girl as Roger said," Raku!Attack!".He rushed toward her and then Krista said," I play my facedown!Scrap-Iron Scarecrow!".

Then a metal scarecrow appeared and it blocked the attack." Why didn't she use it to protect her swordsman?" said Emily." You can use it to block an attack.Right Jacob?" said Joan." Yeah.I think Bob used that card once but Bob switches out his deck a lot." said Jacob.So true."I then end my turn with a facedown." said Roger.A card appeared behind the high schooler as Roger said," Your turn Krista.".

She then drew a card and she said," I summon Kuriboh in defense mode.".Then a brown puffball appeared and then Krista said," I then end my turn with a facedown."." That is weird." said Jacob." Yeah.I mean her strongest monster was Flame Swordsman.I wonder if she is trying to summon something." said Joan." Maybe because she is waiting for Roger to attack her so she can summon it." said Emily.You guys may be right but let see if you are right.

Roger drew a card and he said," I activate Raku's special effect and I special summon Citoge Kirisaki!". Then a girl appeared next to the purple/black boy.She had long blond hair with pink at the end of it.She was wearing a white and blue girls uniform and black socks and slip-on shoes." I then attack with Zoro!Kokoujo: O Tatsumaki or Kalasutra Great Dragon Twister!" said Roger.He then made a twister which sliced the poor monster into the grave." You know his special effect right Roger?" said Krista." Yeah but it isn't going to to stop me attacking." said Roger.The two high schooler attack her and then Roger said," I place a card facedown and I end my turn.".

Krista drew a card and she said," I banish Kuriboh and Watapon from my grave so I can summon Black Luster Soldier- Envoy of the Evening Twlight.".Then a armored monster stood there and it was black and white." Wow." said the three." I then activate his special effect by banishing Raku." said Krista.He was gone as Krista said," I then activate my facedown.Skill Drain!".The warrior was about to attack and then Krista said," Destroy the girl!".He rushed toward her and then Roger felt the pain about 1700 life points as Krista lost 1000 life points." I then end my turn with a facedown that will blow your mind." said Krista.

Roger drew a card and he looked at it and he said," I play my facedown!Thousand Sunny!".Then a boat appeared and the front was a lion/sun head and it look very strong thanks to it being built out of Adam Wood and then Roger said," This lets me summon the rest of the Straw Hat Crew and I have one for you.I summon the musical skeleton Brook!".Then a skeleton came out and he had a black Afro.He had a top hat with a crown on it,he was wearing heart-sharped sunglasses,a yellow feathered bow,and orange red pants with a floral design.

" Cool.He is so tall." said Krista." Thanks.I then activate his special effect.He lets me play three songs and I play Brink's Sake which lets me summon two monster from my deck and I pick Conan Edogawa and Lala Satalin Deviluke!" said Roger.

Conan Edogawa.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1400 DEF 1400.Warrior/Effect.He was once Shinichi Kudo,a teenager genius with a love of Sherlock Homes and he could have been a professional soccer player but he decided to be a Detective.He was turned into a child thanks to a group known as The Black Organization.He solved crimes thanks to a gadget made by a scientist friend of his and living with his crush Ran Mouri who doesn't know about him being the child.He can find out an opponent's facedown and destroy it.
Lala Satalin Deviluke.Attribute Light.LV 4.ATK 1700 DEF 1300.Warrior/Effect.The princess of the planet known as Deviluke.She is very pretty and she fell in love with a normal Earth Boy Rito Yukki and they are engaged and she is okay with all of the girls who love him include her sisters and many girls.Weird girl.She can bring one of her inventions to your hand and she can special summon Rito Yukki from your deck.She then gains 1000 ATK points if he is on the field.She destroy a monster on your field.

The Skeleton start to play the song as two monster appeared and Chitoge was gone.One was about 6-7 years old.He had brown/black hair with blue eyes and he was wearing a blue tuxedo and a red tie and the other one was a girl.She had long pink hair and teal eyes and she was wearing some sort of space suit and she was very endowed.I know what that word means thank to hanging out with Roger and reading the script." I activate my princess effect and I bring Rito Yukki from my deck plus an inventions of hers." said Roger.

Rito Yukki.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1400 DEF 1200.Warrior/Effect.He was once a guy who tried to confess to his crush Haruna Sairenji but he failed several times and I am not kidding about that.He met Lala,his fiance when she appeared in his bathtub.She now loves him along with several girls and him being the next king of her planet makes her little sister go with the Harem Plan which makes all of the girls who love him be his wife.He may be clumsy but when he needs to to,he can be depended on.He gains 1000 ATK points if Lala,Haruna,Yui,Momo,Mikan,Yami,Run, Nana,Rito,Celine,Nemesis,Kyouko, and Rin are on the field.

He then brought 2 cards form his deck and he played one of them.A boy stood there.He has orange/brown hair and golden brown hair and he was wearing a school uniform." I then activate Conan's special effect.He can flip up one of your facedowns." said Roger.He then made the card appeared and it was mirror force which was destroyed by the detective and then Roger said," I then attack with Zoro!Oni Gri!".

He then destroy the solider causing 800 points of damage to Krista and then Roger said," I activate Brook's special effect known as New World!".He then strummed an awesome song as the four monsters include himself gained 800 extra ATK points and then Roger said," Conan.Soccer ball Kick!".He then kicked a soccer ball with his shoe making her lose all of her life points." That is game." said Roger." Still the same old Roger." said Jacob and Joan.

Krista stood up and she said," That was awesome Roger.I mean you can summon out high leveled monsters so fast.".She grabbed his hands and Emily said," What is she doing?".Roger noticed his girlfriend's anger as he said," Thank you Krista but you have to thanks my wonderful girlfriend for everything.She helped me with my problems."." Okay!I better get going.I have to make to go my friend before she leaves the island.See you upperclassmen around!" said Krista.

She ran off as Joan said," So how was meeting the parents?"." Not that bad.I mean they were pretty nice and Emily's dad is so cool." said Roger." He and Roger like a lot of the same things." said Emily." So is he a fan of your deck like Krista and Kurt?" said Jacob." Yeah.It is pretty cool having more than Bob and Emily to talk about this kind of stuff." said Roger." So Emily?Are you up for a duel?" said Joan." Sure.Do you mind if I borrow your duel disk?" said Emily." Sure." said Roger.The two boys watched their girls duel.Well,I better get going.It has been fun doing this.

Hey guys,I am back and I can't thank Bob enough for doing my job while I got my family stuff cleared up and I was wrong about him.Anyway,we are back at the dock with June and Jamie.The two then noticed the boat appeared as they saw Bob.He was now 18 years old and he was stronger and training his powers to be stronger and ready for anything.He jumped off the boat and he landed near the two and he said," Hey Jamie. Miss little old me?"." Not really but it is good to have you back Bob.Bob meet June Sparks.She was being your co-teacher." said Jamie." Hi Bob.I am such a fan." said June." Sweet.It is always nice to meet a friend and welcome to Duel Academy." said Bob.

He then shook her hand as June said," So did you find any students for your dorm?"."Yeah.I did find one who I met at the test." said Bob." Bob!" yelled a girl." And that is her now." said Bob." Wow Bob.She is very pretty." said Jamie.A girl ran up to them as several generic Ra Yellow,Obelisk Blue,and Slifer Red students walked on by.She looked about a year younger than Bob.She had short brown hair and blue eyes. She was wearing a white jacket with a red shirt.She was wearing blue jeans and tennis shoes.

" Hey Allison." said Bob." I thought that you said that you would hate for me." said Allison." I did but I got bored.I mean I have been that boat twice." said Bob." Of course you say that.So you two must be teachers like Bob." said Allison." Yes but I am the chancellor.You must be one of 2 students who are 2nd years." said Jamie." Yep.I am the Allison May.So where are the others Bob?You said that your entire dorm would be here." said Allison." I guess they are hanging out at the dorm." said Bob." You two better go.We have still have people to wait for." said June." Thank you June." said Bob.

The two walked off as June said," Those 2 are cute together don't you think?"." Yeah and her dueling skills are pretty impressive." said Jamie.The two watched students come by boats and planes.These next 4 are going to be important to the story so that is why they get special screening and also I don't want to spoil everything.One of them was a boy with green hair and blue eyes.He looked rich and it is because of his jewel duel disk.This is Jason Curtis who is super rich and I am not kidding about that.

The two then notice a boy trying to ignore everyone.He had white hair and blue eyes and June whispered," Is that the other one?"." Yeah.That is Chris Ford who had to miss the last year because of him getting sick and also his little sister who is here too." said Jamie.The two then saw his sister who was the complete opposite of her brother.She was talking to her friends who were in Obelisk Blue.She had blond hair and blue eyes and she was very pretty." That is Lisa Ford." said Jamie." Oh.She is so different from her brother." said June." Indeed." said Jamie.

The students were all gone and June said," So where are the pros?"." I don't know.You sure that they are coming here?" said Jamie." Pretty sure.I don't think that the Vice Chancellor would lied about that." said June." Yeah." said Jamie.

Then the two noticed a girl who looked like a Bancho who is the usually the leader of a gang of juvenile delinquents but to others she looked like a boy include Jamie.I will be referring her as a girl.She had long blue hair but most of it was under her hat.She was wearing bandages to cover her breasts because of things later on.She was wearing a a black jacket, white shirt,and black pants.

She walked over to the two and she said," Which one are the chancellor?I want to talk to her."."I am and what do you want boy?" said Jamie.She then said," Why am I in Yellow?I scored well on my test and I did excellent on my dueling exam."." Well,you had to be in a dueling private school to be an Obelisk Blue student or being rich which you aren't." said Jamie.She then pushed Jamie into the ocean and she stormed off." Are you alright Jamie?" said June.

She helped her out of the water and she said," That kid is going to get my full wrath.".She stormed off as June followed her because she didn't want to get in trouble on her first week here.Little did she know that, one of the pros Krista Andrews ran past her to one of the boats.She was looking for Amelia Flowers who was supposed to be here but knowing her since childhood,she isn't the social type.

She then found Amelia sitting on her boat and she said," What are you doing here Krista?"." Looking for you Amelia.Did you duel the guy who Mistress Saturnia want you to lose too?" said Krista." Yes and losing to him is so embarrassing to my career my god.He was such a weird guy!I mean who thinks that his cards can talk to him." said Amelia." Well,Mistress Satunia wanted us to test them due to their friendship with Bob who is the Spirit King." said Krista." So what?I am going on my boat back to the pro league.You coming?" said Amelia." Nope.I am staying here.I kinda want to make friends.You can go without me." said Krista.

Meanwhile in a room somewhere,Saturnia was sitting in a chair in a white room which is blinding to the eyes. "Mistress Saturnia,I am back." said Amelia.She stood there as she said," Amelia.Did you lose to Kurt?"." Yes and I want a dam good reason from you right now!I have never lost a duel before but I did to him." said Amelia." It is for the light and all will come around in due time Amelia.Just be patience." said Saturnia." Fine but next time,I will be using my real deck!Oh and Krista is staying on the island with the Spirit King." said Amelia." Fine.You will keep in contact with her." said Saturnia." Whatever Mistress.I am get ready to do stuff." said Amelia.

She was gone as Saturnia said," I will get my revenge on you Bob.".She then threw a knife at a picture of Bob who was smiling." You will see what happens when you became the Spirit King." said Saturnia.

Next time,
Bob meeting Allison.

Oh let me say something about Rito.We are going to make every girl on there into a monster but here is the thing,one of them is his sister Mikan.We are trying to replicated the Manga and the Anime as best as we can and this one is the ultimate Harem according to the script,I mean seriously and Love-Ru Darkness is more ecchi which is perverted just a warning if you want to read it   

No comments:

Post a Comment