Saturday, August 30, 2014

Pokemon Episode 1 The Mission


Welcome to the new Pokemon Story with the same characters but a way different story.We are starting with our main hero Bob who looks at life hard.

In a world where creature that can control the powerful thunder,the cold ice,and the burning fire live freely, humans capture them in balls which make them their master.My name is Bob and I am not one of them by the word.I am what you considered a god in this world where there is a God Pokemon but that overgrown goat can't ever compare to me.I was raised by Pokemon due to my mother and father throwing me out when I was born.I was raised by a male Lucario in the art of aura.

Aura is basically the essence of living creature and I can control it along with some humans,Lucario, some Legendary Pokemon,Togekiss,Mienshao,and Clawitzer.I can use my weapon which can actually kill which I did when I was only 5 years old.My home and master was taken away me by a human.I live in a world where humans capture Pokemon in poke balls which are like prisons for Pokemon.

I later meet my best friends in the world.Selena who when I met her,she was a apprentice to the same Lucario like me and her aura is the strongest of her kind,Z who is a Zoura who cause me trouble than help me but her power can't be match when she is serious in a battle,and Swampert who I met him when he was a Mudkip.These three Pokemon and me have a lot in common since our family were taken or killed by humans so I became a trainer.

I didn't use those demon balls like others but I use something called the Aura to make a ball similar to a pokeball but the Pokemon that gets captured lives in happiness in a field which I made out of my aura.I then traveled the world and I captured several more Pokemon which were being attacked by humans,tested by humans,and in some cases killed by humans.I turned 17 one day after I defeated and eliminated in cold blood a group of people who used Pokemon for their sick pleasure.

I was on a boat heading to Ryoku.I have been there countless since I was born there and I met my master and Selena there.I was in my room sleeping trying to get some sleep because I have been up the past week stopping that sick group.I slept and I had the same dream.It was me training with my master and Selena and it was peaceful until the day.I couldn't never forget that day no matter what I did to forget.

I was with Selena playing as Lucario kept an eye on us.Then we all sensed a human.We lived so far from human's settlements so Lucario fired a warning shot at them but he was hit with a flamethrower which was a weak move.I then saw the human.He had short orange hair and green eyes.He looked about 17 years old and he was wearing a green shirt and shorts.He had tennis shoes.He had an Arcanine which looked feral and the boy said," Look at what we found.We found a Lucario and Riolu.".

The Legendary Pokemon agreed with its master and I felt me being dragged around by Selena." What are you doing Selena?" I said." Master told me to grab you and run." said Selena.I ran back as I saw my master being blasted to a wall with Hyper Beam,Solar Beam,Fire Blast,and Overheat." You shouldn't have blocked my ball dog!" yelled the trainer.I felt my anger growing and I heard my master," Bob.I love you and Selena more than anything.I want you two to stay together forever.".

I then saw that my master was dead and his blood was around his body." Oh well.Lets go Arcanine." said the trainer.He walked off as I ran to him and I said," Master!".I then cried on his lifeless body and Selena walked over to me." Bob." said Selena.Master gave me that name." He is dead Selena!Thanks to that trainer." I said." Bob.We have a problem." said Selena.

I then looked around me and I saw a Mudkip covered with burns and marks from a whip and a Zoura with bruises walking toward us." Who are you?" said Selena." We came here because this is the only place safe." said the Mudkip." Yeah and our parents told us to find the Lucario that lived here." said Zoura.The two then saw the dead Pokemon and Mudkip said," It looks like a Pokemon attack him."." Yeah.An Arcanine and I want him dead." I said.Selena agreed with me along with the two Pokemon and we went on the journey to get revenge.

I woke up to an annoying voice," We will be arriving in Mural Town soon.".I went to the shower and I cleaned myself because I sweat whenever I have that dream which is almost every day.I then looked at myself in the mirror.I had black hair which covered my red eyes which I gained from defeating or killing trainers that come in my way and I had scars from my adventures.I have been hit with every single attack from Pokemon and friend alike.

I put on my sunglasses which covered my red eyes due me being a well known criminal known as Demon Eyes,a black jacket and red shirt,black pants,black boots,and my bag.I then walked out of my room and I looked around.It was empty due to me making this area of the boat being haunted thanks to my Ghost Pokemon who were kind to me but demons from the Underworld to anyone.I then walked onto land and I looked at Mural Town.

It was your average human settlements and I sighed.I walked into town and I got the normal stares from people.I ignored them as I stopped outside of the Pokemon Prison or Lab of Professor Redwood.She was the youngest Pokemon Professor and that is saying something because the people who studied Pokemon were old men who don't know shit about them.I then walked toward the lab and I opened the door to the prison.

I walked in and I felt the screams of the Pokemon that have been here.I felt like crying at the sounds in the head but I gave up on emotions.I then walked around and I said," Where is the warden?".I then sensed some people outside in the back where the warden kept the Pokemon of the trainers which lived here in town.I was tempted several times to free them but I would be like Team Plasma and what I did to those hippies,I would hate to be like them.

I then saw 8 people training with their Pokemon.There were many people in this world.Breeder where people who raised lazy trainer's Pokemon for them,Coordinator who make their Pokemon look like models and they ruin them and they were cocky as hell and I punched them more than once,Fighters who use their Pokemon to their potential even a Caterpie under their control beat a Magmortar,Evolvers who evolved Pokemon to the max so that they can't be strong,and then we have more but I am none of these.

I am an Aura Guardian due to my master of aura and Selena who was a powerful Lucario.I walked down to the field as I saw the Professor.She looked about 30 years old and she had brown hair and blue eyes.She was talking to the man who killed my master.During my travel,I learn that his name was Shawn Stone who is not related to the champion.He was known as the Pokemon Master and many people looked up to him but I didn't that at all.I thought he was a bastard due him killing my master.

I stood there and I said," Shawn!".He looked at me and he said," What do you want?".He walked over to me and I said," I challenge you to a battle.".He started to laugh as I said," What is so dam funny?"." You think that you could beat me." said Shawn." I can and I can prove it too." I said." Okay then kid.Max!" yelled Shawn.

I then saw a boy about 13 years old running toward us.He had short Oxford Blue hair and green glasses plus black eyes.He had a green shirt and he was wearing black shorts plus green tennis shoes." Yes Shawn?Who is this kid?" said Max." My name is Shadow and I am here to defeat Shawn." I said." Really?You couldn't even beat a Jigglypuff." said Max." No.I could and then I will skin its skin off and I will make you drink its blood." I said with a evil and sadistic smile." Just defeat this guy already Max in a three on three Pokemon battle." said Shawn.

I stood across from Max and I had everyone on his side.I was used to their stares and I said," Lets go already!I have shit to do.".Max then said," Okay!Go Breloom!".Then I saw a fighting Pokemon who is a stoner's best friend and I said," Okay.I see.Go Thunder.".Then one of my oldest Pokemon or friend came out.I met him when he was actually fighting off humans with his thunder punch as an Elekid.He was about to captured by a coordinator with green hair and a Roserade but I stopped them both by roasting them with a flamethrower.He joined my team and he became one of my strongest Pokemon.

" Ready Max?" I said." Sure." said Max.The match started as Max said," Stone Edge!"." Don't do anything Thunder." I said.He stood there as the rocks hit him." What are you doing?" said Max." I'm testing you dip shit." I said." Dynamic Punch!" said Max.He then punched him and I sat there bored out of my mind." Is that the best you could do kid?I mean those attacks may have taken out a normal Pokemon but mine is stronger than yours." I said." Sunny Day then Solarbeam!" said Max.

Then Thunder was blocked by smoke as I said," Time for this game to be over with.Thunder.Show them your Thunder Kill.".The Thunderbolt grab the Mushroom Pokemon with his tails and he shocked the Pokemon with a lot of Thunder and it was out cold." What did you do to my brother's Pokemon?!" said a girl." I show him the harsh world.Now send out your next Pokemon.I want to kick Shawn's ass already?" I said.

I felt good because I was showing a kid the harshness of a Pokemon battle." Don't worry May.I will beat this guy and show him the power of my friends." said Max.He then return the mushroom Pokemon and he said," Go Mightyena!".Then a hyena like Pokemon came out as I said," Return to my side Thunder.".He nod as he stood there and I said," Go!Mewtwo!".Then the Genetic Pokemon came out and May said," You have a legendary Pokemon?Don't you feel bad at all?"." Not really bitch.He wanted to join me and I will defeat your piece of shit brother." I said.

I mew Mewtwo when I was eating dinner in the woods.I met him as he had wounds from whips.I took him in and I healed him.He joined me and he helps me with my missions." Go!" I said." Okay.I can do this. Mightyena!Crunch!" said Max." Hold him back with Psycho Cut." I said." You must be stupid.Psychic moves don't work on dark type Pokemon." said May.I looked at her.She looked about 16 years old and she was very developed.Most guys would be in heaven but my heaven won't be until I die." I am that good." I said.

The Psychic slashed Mightyena and I said," Slam that overgrown bitch to the ground with Psychic.".He slammed her down as Max said," Stop!"." Nope.I need to teach you brats a lesson." I said.He then knocked her out as I said," Want to keep going?"." Maybe I should give up." said Max." Don't give up Max.This Shadow guy may have a legendary Pokemon but you have your Pokemon.You can do it." said Shawn.

His friends cheered him as I said," Lets go twerp."." Go Gallade!" said Max.He came out and I said," Okay then.Mewtwo!".He went next to me as Thunder looked at him with respect.He loved a good battle and I said," Go Darkrai!".I got Darkrai after I met his former trainer.He used Legendary Pokemon for his own gain and I defeat him with Selena and I made him regret hurting Darkrai with my version of Close Combat.The Pokemon came out and Max said," You captured 2 legendary Pokemon?Don't you have a shred of kindness in you."." Yeah." said the group." I really don't think you should be judging Shadow." said Darkrai.

The 8 plus Shawn looked at the talking Pokemon as Mewtwo said," You humans must be shocked that we can talk but we can but we only do it to worthy humans and none of you are worthy."." Yeah." said Darkrai. Thunder then said," Defeat this kid already Shadow."." Fine.Dark Void." I said.He then placed the Blade Pokemon out cold and I said," Roar of Time.".He then knocked out the sleeping Pokemon and I said," Now Shawn.".

Professor Redwood started clapping as she said," An amazing battle between the two of you.Now shake hands."." No." I said bluntly." Why not?" said a blue haired girl." Because I don't shake hands with humans." I said.I return my Pokemon and I said," Lets battle Shawn."." I am sorry but no." said Shawn." Why the hell not?!" I yelled in my head.I already knew his bullshit reason but I bet on that overgrown goat that one of these bratty twerps is going to say.

Speak of the devil,a black haired 17 year old boy with a Pikachu said to me," You abuse your Pokemon and you captured Legendary Pokemon to win your battles and you don't even like your Pokemon.".I sighed as I said," You people are just as stupid as I thought."." What do you mean?" said the boy." Well,you are Ash Ketchum a world famous Pokemon Trainer so you are just like a poacher.You  are just bad as me." I said.

I then felt Shawn punching me but overtime a weak punch like that was nothing to me." Don't you dare talk to my son like that." said Shawn." I see everything now." I said.I stood up and I said," You are trying to repent for your actions."." What are you talking about?" said a green haired man." Shawn right here was a abuser of Pokemon just like you all." I said." Get out of my lab now." said Professor Redwood." Okay but first.Go Charizard!" I said,I send out my dragon and I jumped on his back.He flew in the air and I said," Fire Blast on that Prison!".He fired the powerful attack and it burned the lab as I flew off.

I sat in my hotel room in Mural Town watching the news about me on a Charizard burning down the lab but those idiots didn't know that I use a fake name.I mean I used Shadow in public but I use Mewtwo during the match to call me Devil.I laughed as Selena came out." You are enjoy this too much Bob." said Selena." I know that you were happy when I was crushing Max.I wasn't even using my full power on that brat." I said." You have changed Bob." said Selena.

I looked at her and I said." Listen to me Selena.I didn't changed at all.You did.I remember what happened to master and what Shawn did to him.You don't because you can see the good in people but I don't.I see people who use Pokemon for their gain and I will show you my true anger.".She nod as she said," You are right Bob.So what is the mission?We are all ready to do anything.".

I then held a paper that I borrow off the desk and I said," We are going to defeat Shawn in front of everyone by entering the Pokemon League."." Why are we entering this sick excuse of a thing?I mean you taught us these thing are stupid." said Selena." I am going to beat Shawn up at his own game." I said." Smart Bob.You ready to go?" said Selena.I grab my bag and I said," Yeah but first,lets make this place feel my anger.".She smiled as we headed toward the maintenance room and I brought out Charizard.

Next time,
Bob battles against the gym leader for his badge


No comments:

Post a Comment