Sunday, August 24, 2014

Power Episode 4 Student Council


Man I am writing about a group who doesn't do experiments on humans,a evil race of aliens,or insects.This is so weird.Still Bob P.O.V by the way.The ending will have a pretty weird twist and What a Twist!

It had been 15 days since the whole Wonderland thing and I was treated as a national hero along with the Elephants and it is nice.I mean it has been nice,I mean I have so many fan girls who send me notes about them loving me and I have been on National TV and talk shows with the leader of the Elephants who is living with me now not as Elephant mind you but an new teacher at School and I learned that my new friend is actually an alien who was disguised himself as an Elephant years ago because of him being a outcast in his family so I feel for him.

I woke up to my phone not ringing nor my little sister or dog,it was actually my powers waking me.I think was my internal flame in my heart.I then got ready for school which this week happened to be Spirit Week which every year means that we are stuck helping our homeroom class being the best class of said grade.I have been stuck with Ms.Wine and she kicks me out of the class for it but this year,I am doing it no matter what.

I then started to make breakfast for me and Rose because Mom was sleeping in because she got some time to sleep in and Dad was late for work." You ready for school today big brother?You seem happier than normal." said Rose."Yeah little sis.I mean I am finally entering the Spirit Week for once Rose." I said.

I then place her breakfast in front of her and she started to eat as I notice Chris aka the Elephant walking in half awake." Morning Chris.You sleep good?" I said." Yeah.It was nice sleeping in.I mean learning human is hard and become a teacher on the spot." said Chris.Rose was confused on what he said and I said," Don't worry so much about it Rose.I need my little sister ready for school."." Okay big brother!I go get my bag ready!" said Rose.

She ran off as Chris then said," You ready for school Bob?"." Yeah.You ready to go?" I said." Yes.I think I can handled English classes Bob.I was a professor up in space." said Chris." I know but I think humans English is different from Space English." I said." Nope.It is the same.English and Space English are very similar." said Chris." I see.Where is Rose?" I said.She ran into the room and she said," Lets go!"." Okay but let me clean the dishes." I said.

I then drove her to Elementary School and Chris to Saint Academy because he had to be there early and then I dropped the car back at home for mom and I started to walking to school.I then found Ace waiting there for me with his skateboard." Hey man.You doing alright?" said Ace." Peachy." I said." You dealing with the fan girls?" said Ace." Yeah.I mean I wouldn't think that I would be famous or popular ever but here I am now!" I said.

I then punched a light pole nearby breaking it in half."Dude.Lets get to school okay." said Ace." Right." I said.We walked to school where I feel like my life went into a spiral which looks awesome and amazing but it is hell.I am thinking this because I remember being shy,unpopular,and lonely with my friend and family always being there for me but ever since I got these powers,it has been nothing but Celebrity Interviews, Animated Guest Appearances,and more stuff like this so it would be nice but I wish it could go back to normal.

I sat in my desk in homeroom and Stella said," You are alright Bob?".She stood there with her arm crossed like she was mad at me and I said," Tired is all.I mean I have been all over the country the past week and I am finally back home.So I am trying to relax. "." Am I bothering you?" said Stella." Nope.I like being with you.I'm with my real friends and that makes me happy." I said.She smiled as she said," Thanks Bob.You ready for your first Spirit Week?"." Heck yeah." I said.

The bell rang as June walked in." You ready for Spirit Week girls and Bob?"." Yes." I said.She then pointed to the board and she said," Okay.We need a idea that will make everyone come to our class and love us.So anyone got any ideas?".

Everyone thought over this and then a girl walked into the room.She was your generic high school girl and she walked over to June and she gave her a message." Bob.Do you know where student council is?" said June." Yeah.Why?" I said." The Student Council President needs you." said June." Really?"I said." Yes.You better get going." said June." Right." I said.

I then walked toward Student Council and I stood outside of their office.I didn't know we had a student council until half way through Sophomore year because I didn't do anything for said school beside being in high leveler class and helping the school grow with testing but that it is.The reason that I has called here was because of me being a national hero nothing else and that sounds like I could be wrong but I know that I am right.

I opened the door and it was empty." Hello?Anyone in there." I said.I walked around and then the door slammed closed.I turned around to see a girl.She had a rocking body and she had golden blond hair with blue eyes." You must be Bob X.My name is Emma Foster and I am the Student Council Present." said Emma." Sup.So what did you need me for?" I said.She led me to a chair in front of a desk where she sat." You are a nationwide hero and I need you." said Emma.

She got closer to me and I said," For what?"." To be part of the Student Council." said Emma." Huh?" I said.She then got really close to me and she said," You are one of the heroes of Wonderland and having you on the Student Council is the best thing that could ever happen."." Um thanks but this is actually my very first time that I am celebrating this because of my teacher." I said.She went back and she said," I see.".She then thought as she said," Do you mind helping me out Bob?".She did puppy dog eyes which is my weakness and I said," Fine.".

It had been four days later because nothing really important happens beside Emma may or may not be hitting on me and making me do some weird stuff.I mean she is a very strange girl,I mean half the time that she is doing something normal but then a few minutes later,she is talking to animals.She also makes me wearing weird outfits and I can't say no to her because I am a loser.

I then saw Ace wearing his costume for the week.His class was doing something for the Soccer Team I think.He was a goalie and I said," You look like a real Goalie man.You would be a pretty bad one but you look like one". "Thanks Bob.Nice outfit.Emma make you wear it?" said Ace.

I was wearing a pink shirt with blue jeans and I had my black hair made more girl like.I looked a girl right now so fun for me." Yeah.She wants me to check on the all girl class and if they see a boy,her words mind you.They will go freaking nuts." I said." Really?" said Ace." Yeah.I hate it.I mean she used my weakness against me." I said." You need to learn how to be a man sometimes and say no once in a while and I mean doing this to women." said Ace.Ace being serious scares me."Okay.I'll try." I said." Good.Now lets to school Robin." said Ace.

I made it to school and I hid inside a empty classroom." This is literally the worst day of my freaking life." I said.I sat there and I felt my phone ring.I saw that it was Ace and I answer it." Dude!Are you alright?" said Ace." Yeah.I am just having a shitty day." I said." Yeah.I mean I heard that you got hit on by every guy in the school.It must be hell for you." said Ace." No shit!" I yelled." Bob.Calm down man." said Ace." No!I won't!" I yelled.

I then punched a nearby desk breaking it in half and Ace said," Dude.I will call you back.".He hanged up and I laid on a desk.I then noticed the door opened and I saw Allison." Bob?Is that you?" said Allison." No.It is the freaking Easter Bunny!Just leave me the hell alone!" I yelled.She then slapped me and she said," Sometime Bob.You can be a real asshole!I mean you have friends who care for you and would defend you!You are a jerk!".She ran off as I said," Allison.".I then punched the wall and I said," I hate myself!".

I then noticed 2 insect entering the room.They were from the Spider King." Hey!Look at this one." said the one on the right." Yeah.I mean SHE is super cute." said the one on the left.I then clenched my fist as they got closer to me." Do you know someone by the name of Bob?" said the one on the right." Yeah.We are looking for him." said the one on the left." Blizzard Explosion!" I yelled.I froze the two and I pulled out Armageddon. I turned him into a hammer and I slammed the two causing them to shatter.

I hate my life.I was walking around and I was get hit on by guys.I mean I yelled at my childhood friends Ace and Allison.I mean they have been there for me since I was little.I mean I couldn't live with myself if I did that to Rose or my family or my friends so why the fuck did I do it?!Oh I know because of the stress of that dam student council president.She orders me around like her servant and I need to say no.Also it is these powers, so words of advice from me,if you have a chance for super powers,say no.

I then found her talking with Allison,Ace,and Stella and Emma said," Ah Robin.It is good to see you.We were just talking about you.".

I felt the anger inside me growing more and more so I then slapped her and Ace said," Bob!?"." I need to say something." I said.I breathed in and I said," I am quitting this school."." What?" said Stella and Allison." Yeah.I can't have this bitch leading the same school as me and I am sorry for yelling at you and Ace Allison.I have been under a lot of shit lately and I shouldn't take it out on you guys my friends and for that I am so freaking sorry.It was nice knowing you as well Stella." I said.

I then walked over to Emma and I said," You are a real bitch you know that.I mean you used me for your sick stuff.You will die alone.".She then started laughing at me and she said," This is funny Robin.I mean you are just a little bitch."." What?" said Ace.She then stood up and she said," Here you go Bob.".She then hit me with a weird pill and I felt sleepy and I was on the floor broken." What the hell did you do to him?!" said Allison." Making him see the light!" yelled Emma." Fuck.I am going to die." I thought

I then woke up in a hospital bed.I tried to stand up but I felt weaker then when Emma threw the pill at me." I see that you have waken up Bob." said Emma.She sat there and I said," Where the hell am I?".She then held up a phone with a screen on it and it had the word Bomb on it." You shouldn't make me mad Bob." said Emma." And why not?!" I said." Or I will blow you sky high." said Emma.

I then felt the evil presence from her and she said," You see Robert.I am not your lovable student council president or in your case a bitch.I am actually a member of the secret group known as Humans Protection or H.P.I am here to stop any threat to humanity and you are it."." How in the hell am i threatening you?!" I said.

She then got closer to me and she said," You are in AP classes which are advanced to most students but you take 5 of them which is like an alien.You helped save people from Death almost 3 weeks ago.You are a threat to the world with your big and beautiful brain of yours."." What?!" I said." You could make a virus which could destroy the Internet or something along those lines." said Emma." You don't know jack about me!" I said." Ah Bob.You know that you are a really idiot sometimes.Good bye Bobby." said Emma.

She walked off as I felt my body failing." Is this?Am I going to die?" I thought.I then thought of Ace who has been there for me every since third grade,Allison who was my first female friend and she was always trying to help me with my problems even if it made her look like a jerk,Stella who started caring for me when I stood up in class and she became a friend,my family,Chris,and everyone.I then felt the blood rush to my body and I stood up.

I then found a mirror and I said," What the fuck?".My hair was longer than normal and it was blond.My normal blue eyes were now lighter like the sky.I then noticed that my face was more girly and I felt it." What the hell?" I thought.I then noticed my hands being more thinner and I was getting worried so I felt my chest which was a girls." What is going on?" I thought.Then nurses came in and they placed me in bed and they said," Don't get up again miss.We need to be safe"." What?" I thought.

They were gone as I said," What is going on?".I then looked around my hell and then I noticed a card on the bed next to me and I grabbed it.I then started reading it and I said," This so can't be happening to me.".I dropped it and it said,"Hey Bobby.Guess what.Since I don't want to kill you because you amuse me,I have turned you into a girl,an beautiful one at that so have fun Bobby.".I then thought with a yell," I am in hell!".

Next time,
Bob deals with being a girl and also the life of dealing with the End and Spider King! 

No comments:

Post a Comment