Monday, August 4, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 39 Dark Riders taking over Alcatraz


This part will be taking the final 2 duelist who are related to Stella and Kurt and then we have one more left and then the final Dark Riders is hiding out in San Fransisco so this is important to plot.

Bob woke up in his bed to his phone ringing like crazy.He looked at the phone and it was Noah." I probably shouldn't have used his credit card." said Bob.He answer the phone and he heard Noah yell," You are so dead when you are back here Moto!"." Can't you let me off scot-free?" said Bob."No!You are using MY credit card!My parents are going to kill me for this." said Noah." Don't worry so much Noah old boy.Just tell them that I am using it." said Bob." Fine but when you get back,you and me are going to duel." said Noah." Okay." said Bob.

He hanged up as Bob said," Man.I should probably get myself one of these."." You could have gotten one many years ago.You are worth a lot of money." said Mahad.He stood there and Bob said," Maybe I should get it down during the summer?"."Yes.We should do it.So you get the paperwork ready and I will sign away." said Bob." Yes Bob.I'll do it once the trip is over." said Mahad." Good.Tell the group to relax.I may not have to duel for a while but don't hold me to that." said Bob.

The magician was gone as Bob went over to his closet.He put on his red shirt with his black pants and he walked out to see Kurt studied his deck." Hey man.Where are the others?" said Bob." Enjoying first class. So how is Noah dealing with you using his credit card?" said Kurt." It is killing him and I am stopping him with the Moto Charm.So why aren't you enjoying first class?" said Bob.Spike came out of the deck and he said," He uses to a prince!"."Yeah.I am like the male version of a Disney Princess." said Kurt.

" So where are your dwarfs then?" said Bob." You aren't taking this serious are you?" said Kurt." No I am.I mean you hated your stepparents like I hate mine." said Bob."Yeah.So where are we going first today?" said Kurt." I was thinking of going to Alcatraz." said Bob." Sweet.We are going to an old time jail today.I mean yesterday we were at the Golden Gate Bridge and I got to duel someone on the bridge so maybe I can duel a prisoner." said Kurt.

" Kurt.You know that they don't hold criminals there anymore right?" said Johnny.He stood there with Terry and Kurt said," I know but I can dream."." Yeah I guess but don't get your hopes up." said Terry." So where are the girls plus Roger?" said Bob." Get ready to go.Do you have a tour guide for us?" said Johnny." Yep. They are old friends of mine from my Pro days." said Bob." Ah.It must be that older sister of Lucy." said Terry." Nope." said Bob." Then who?" said Kurt." It is a secret." said Bob.The two boys sighed as Kurt said," Is it a girl?".

The girls were walking as Roger was talking with the guys.They were taking the trolley to Pier 33." So what is up with Roger?The kid seems off." said Erica." He is dealing with some stuff that he won't tell me." said Emily." Maybe he is thinking about meeting your dad." said Stella." Maybe.I mean I did rush it on him." said Emily." Yeah.I remember when I had to introduce Johnny to mine.Good times." said Erica." So are you and Johnny a thing?" said Stella." Nope.Just friends and I want to keep it like that." said Erica." Ah." said the two.

The group looked for the tour guides that Bob knew from the pro days." Man.I am so nervous about meeting her parents.I mean I am not the most attractive guy out there." said Roger to himself." Don't worry so much Roger.Her dad will love you." said Pikachu.The yellow mouse was on his shoulder and Roger said." I can still be nervous about it."." Roger!Get over here!" yelled Kurt.

The boy ran over to the group and he saw two famous pro.It was Todd and Ruby,a tag team.Todd had medium size pink hair and brown eyes and he was wearing a pink shirt with blue jeans and sandals.Ruby had red hair and blue eyes and she was wearing a white blouse with blue jeans and she had on sandals." You are friends with Todd Owens and Ruby Jordan?" said Roger.

" Yep.We meet Bob when he was staying in here in America." said Todd." We lose to him in a tad duel but it was close.You won thanks to that draw." said Ruby." That seems to be a thing with me.I got my lucky draw." said Bob." So you two are giving us a guide of Alcatraz?" said Johnny." Yeah.When Bob called us,we couldn't say no to our old friend." said Todd." Thanks guys.Now lets go.I am off to find the secret gold on the island." said Bob." There is gold on the island?" said Erica." No.It is a rumor but Bob is determined to find it." said Ruby." Ah." said Emily.

The 10 were on the boat.Roger was sitting on the boat as Ruby was talking with the girls and the four guys were staring at the sea." Roger right?Are you doing alright?" said Todd.He stood there and Roger said," I have a lot on my mind Todd."." I bet it involves a girl." said Todd." Yeah." said Roger." Is it meeting the parents?" said Todd." Is it that obvious?" said Roger." Bob told me about your little problem." said Todd." Oh." said Roger." You know that me and Ruby are a couple?" said Todd." Of course.Everyone knows that." said Roger." Well,I was like you.I was so scared of meeting her dad because her previous boyfriends always pissed off her dad in some ways but I was myself and he loved me.Just believe in yourself and you will succeed." said Todd." Thanks." said Roger.

The boat stopped on land as Bob said," See you guys later!I am off to find the treasure!".He ran off as Todd said," He will be fine.I am a hundred percent sure about that."." Okay.How about we go in groups?" said Ruby." Good idea.I talk the boys,you take the girls." said Todd." Okay Todd." said Ruby.The girls walked off as Terry said," So is it just me or does this place seem emptier than normal?"." That might just be you.I mean a prison that is abandoned should be empty." said Johnny." He is right.Don't worry so much Terry." said Roger." Roger is right.Now lets go see some cells." said Kurt." Good idea but let me lead." said Todd.

Meanwhile inside the prison,a little girl about 9 stood there looking at the window with a girl.The girl looking out the window was wearing very royal clothes plus she had brown hair and blue eyes and the other one was wearing more street clothes and she had blond hair and brown eyes." So I guess someone is happy.I mean you finally found after all these years." said the street girl." Yes I am Karen.I mean I finally found my stepbrother after all these years.He still thinks my mother made his life a living hell." said the royal girl." Right and he is with Stella Rachel.So you know the plan right?" said Karen." Yes.We bring them all into the main hall and then we defeated them." said Rachel.

Meanwhile Bob was digging for gold and I think he is actually serious about this." So what is with him?" said Star.She stood there as Mana said," He thinks that there is gold here."." And it is here Mana!" said Bob." Whatever Bob.So have you sense something odd about this place?" said Star." Nope.Why?" said Bob." I think some Dark Riders are here." said Mana." That is better than them acting Duel Academy." said Bob." Let's go find them."." After we find the gold." said Bob.The two girls sighed as their king kept digging.

Meanwhile inside the prison,Stella was looking around the cell and she said," They had a bathroom in their cell"." Yeah.They had to go in front of others which is so embarrassing." said Ruby." You know this how?" said Emily." I had a friend who works with the force and she tells me that it is sad." said Ruby." Ah.So where are we going now?" said Erica." To the main hall where they had lunch." said Ruby." Sweet.I am starving." said Stella." Are they serving food here?" said Erica." I think so and if they don't,I have a lunch prepared." said Ruby." Sweet." said Emily.

Meanwhile with the guys,they were looking at cells too.Creepy." So this is where prisoners showered?" said Kurt." Yeah.They didn't have any women here beside for the husband or fathers who were guards here right?" said Terry." Yep." said Todd." That must sucks.I mean Jess would hate being here.Our friends loves girls." said Johnny." Ah,so he is like every teenage boy out there." said Todd." Yep.So what is for lunch?" said Roger." We are heading toward the cafeteria now." said Todd." Sweet." said Johnny and Kurt.

Bob was under the prison and he kept digging.This boy has determined at the weirdest times.Just saying.He then stopped.There is a no gold at Alcatraz in the real world just saying.Bob then fell into a room with gold." Sweet!" said Bob." It is real?" said his deck."Yes.Now where am I?" said Bob.He looked around and he saw a door and he put the gold into his pocket which makes no sense but go with it and he opened the door. He followed the trail and he started to sense Dark Riders and he ran to go help his friends.

Meanwhile again.The group was eating as Kurt said," This is amazing.You are an awesome cook Ruby."." Thank you Kurt.I worked hard when I learned that Bob was coming back." said Ruby." So how did you two meet him?" said Emily." It was at the Pro League.He was only 15 years old and he was known as the youngest pro ever which was impressive.He challenge us to a duel and we thought the kid was crazy.I mean he was challenge an expert tag team to a duel.So we accept and we lost.We became friends." said Todd." Cool story." said Terry.

Then a door of darkness because it is a thing trapped the group in the main hall as Kurt heard a familiar voice to him," Look we caught Karen.A bunch of rats."." Rachel!Where are you?!" yelled Kurt.The girl stood there and Johnny said," So how do you know her?"." She is my sister and a princess." said Kurt." That means that you are a prince.Wow." said Ruby." I know that is what we said." said Stella." What are you doing here Rachel?" said Kurt." I came here with Karen to get you back to the kingdom.Stepmother miss you dreadfully." said Rachel." She can go rot for all I care." said Kurt.

Then Stella notice Karen and she said," Karen?What are you doing here?"." Minding filling the peanut gallery?!" said Roger." Yes.Karen was my friend and she liked Ryu and when he went missing,she was sad but then she betrayed my family." said Stella." Whatever.Lets duel.Me and Karen vs you and Stella." said Rachel." Lets do it.I bet our decks works well together." said Kurt." Yes.Lets do it." said Stella.Then a door opened and Bob stood there and he said," Man that path was long.Oh hey guys.".

The 8 watched their friends stood across from the Dark Riders as Todd said," So those two are part of a group who want Bob dead?What did you do?"." Nothing.I was being myself." said Bob." That is what worries us." said Ruby.Then Kurt said," So Stella?Do you want to go first?"." Yes." said Stella." Then I will go after you Stella then Kurt and Rachel.Seem fair?" said Karen." Yes.Time to get our game on!" said Kurt." What a stupid belief that you have that you have.I have always been a better duelist than you.So we shall win and make you come back with me." said Rachel.

Stella drew her card and she said," I summon Space Swordswoman in attack mode and then I use her special effect to attack you directly with Solar System Slash!".She then slashed the girl causing 1900 life points to disappeared as Stella said,"I end my turn with placing down 2 facedowns.".Karen drew a card and she said," Okay.I summon Time Warrior in attack mode.".Then a warrior stood there with a sword with a giant clock that gangster wear and Karen said," I place down a facedown.".

Time Warrior.Attribute Light.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 1800.Warrior/Effect.A master of time who uses the power of time to fight evil.If you discarded a card from your hand,you can move time forward to make your opponent's battle phase never happen.

Kurt drew a card and he said," I summon to the field Ninja Hiro!".Then a ball of smoke appear and then a ninja stood there." I would say that it is a honor to fight but what you did to Kurt,I can never accept." said Hiro." I then activate Hiro's special effect.When he is alone on the field,I can summon his wife to the field. I summon Ninja Karin!" said Kurt.Then Sakura petals appeared as a female ninja stood there and she said," Lets do this Honey.Time to show her what happened when you mess with the Kurt Clan."."I then activate her special effect.I can now attack you directly.So go!" said Kurt.She then made Rachel's life points go down  by 1500." I then placed down 2 facedowns.Your move." said Kurt.

Ninja Hiro.Attribute Wind.LV 4.ATK 2000 DEF 1500.Warrior/Effect.His name means generous and he is that.He steals from the rich and he gives it to the poor people of Japan.He meet his love Karin when she is about to get robbed by thugs.He saved her and the two now fight together.He can bring out his wife Ninja Karin from your deck.
Ninja Karin.Attribute Wind.LV 4.ATK 1500 DEF 1000.Warrior/Effect.Her name means Pure and she is that.She believes that everyone is pure of heart.One day when she was about to be robbed by some punks,she meet Hiro and she fell in love.She begged that he take her under his wing and he did and they got married and she fights alongside him.She can attack your opponent directly when you have a monster on the field.

" Time to separate them because any of your weak monster shouldn't be happy!" said Rachel.She drew a card and she said," I summon Samurai Red!".Then a red samurai stood there and he looked angry." I then activate his special effect.This allows me to bring Samurai Green and Samurai Blue to my hand." said Rachel. She then drew 2 cards to her hand and she said," I place down a facedown.Your move Stella and Kurt's monsters.You will die.".

Samurai Red.Attribute Fire.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1800.Warrior/Effect.He is the second oldest of a family of Samurai warriors.He is always worried about his younger sisters.You can bring Samurai Green and Samurai Blue to your hand.

Stella drew a card and she said," I summon Space Hunter in attack mode!".The space hunter stood there and Stella said," I then activate her special effect causing 2000 points of damage.".She fired at Karen causing them to behind more." I then attack with Space Swordswoman!Lunar Lunge!" said Stella.She rushed toward the clock wearing warrior as Karen said," I play Pause.This stops your attack cold in time.".The space swordswoman went back to the hunter as Stella said," I end my turn.".

Pause.Spell.Normal.Stops your opponent's attack cold.

Karen drew a card and she said," I send one of my cards to activate my Time Warrior's effect to skip your battle phase."." That is not honorable.You don't deserve to be a duelist." said Hiro." It is part of the game Hiro." said Kurt." But!" said Hiro." Hiro.I better Kurt has a plan.Trust him Karin." said Karin.The male Ninja sighed as Karin said," I then send my Time Warrior to the grave so I can summon Time Dragon to the field!". Then a dragon with a giant clock in him appeared as Karen said," I activate that card I send to the grave.It is known as Moving Forward.I can now summon another a monster from my hand and it can be any of them and I pick Time Magician!".Then a magician came out to the field and inside her hand was a number." I then activate her special effect.I roll a dice and what ever number I roll,Just watch." said Karen.

Time Dragon.Attribute Light.LV 6.ATK 2400 DEF 2000.Dragon/Effect.A dragon with the power of time in his body.For every turn on the field,he gains 400 ATK and DEF points.
Moving Forward.Spell.Normal.Once sent to the grave,you can summon a new monster to the field.
Time Magician.Attribute Light.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 1400.Spellcaster/Effect.A magician who uses time to make his friends attacks stronger.You can roll a dice and all of your monster gained ATK points.EX if you roll a 2,you divided their current ATK which is 1600 and you add half of it to the current score.

A dice was rolled as it landed on a four and then the dragon gained 600 ATK points while the Magician gained 400." Attack that female ninja Time Magician while Time Dragon destroy Space Hunter!" said Karen.The two attacks as Stella said," I play Space Barrier.This protects my monsters from your attack."." And I play Dummy!" said Kurt.She was gone as a dummy appeared and the dragon destroy it as Karen said," Where did that girl go?"." Right behind you." said Hiro.She then made lose 500 life points as Karin skipped her way back." I end my turn with a facedown." said Karen.

Dummy.Spell.Normal.If one of your monsters is attack by the enemy,they place a dummy and then your enemy takes a third of their ATK points as damage.

" Man these two aren't a great team." said Todd." Coming from you.I feel like that is an insult.I mean you two are tag team pros and they aren't." said Roger." He is right." said Emily and Ruby." So Bob?What do you think of those Time cards?" said Johnny." They seem to move time forward and they might have some cards that move time backward so those two better be prepared." said Bob." That is pretty smart coming from you." said Erica." I know but Skydive did tell me this." said Bob." Of course one of your spirits would tell you that." said Terry.

Kurt drew a card and he said," Perfect.I may not be attack but I can still do this!I summon to the field Lord Art!".The cowboy stood there and he said," You two ready to deliver some damage?"." Yep." said the ninja couple." I activate Lord Art's special effect.Time to bring out his special lady known as Lady Ann." said Kurt.The cowgirl came out and she said," Lets do this."." I then activate the card known as Double Date.Since I have 4 monsters on my field.I can draw 2 cards." said Kurt.He drew 2 cards as he said," Wow.This is better than I could have hope for.I play the spell known as Polymerization and I fuse Lady Ann with Ninja Karen to summon Cowgirl Ninja!".

Double Date.Spell.Normal.When you have 4 monster on your field,you can draw 2 cards.
Cowgirl Ninja.Attribute Wind.LV 8.ATK 2700 DEF 2400.Warrior/Fusion/Effect.Lady Ann + Ninja Karen.A Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters.She is swift as a ninja and the life style of a cowboy.She can sneak around at night and she cause trouble at the bar during the day.You can special summon a monster from your hand and she can't be affect spell cards or monster effects.

The two jumped into the portal as a monster appeared.She was wearing a black cowboy outfit but it could be use for sneaking around." Wow." said Terry."I then activate her special effect and I summon Tony to the field." said Kurt.He stood there and he said," Wow.She is the best of both words."." Yeah." said the boys." I then play the spell known as Support.My monster now gains 700 ATK points for every monster on our field which is 3500 and I attack that overgrown lizard!" said Kurt." You are stupid brother.Karen's Time Warrior stop your attack." said Rachel." It would but you forget.My monster can't be affect by monster effect!" said Kurt.She destroy the dragon causing the girls to have only 400 life points left." I then end my turn." said Kurt.

Support.Spell.Normal.One of your monster gains 700 ATK points for every monster excluding the monster on the field.

Rachel drew a card and she said," I play Double Summon and I summon Samurai Green and Samurai Blue to the field!".The two samurai joined the field.The green one was a girl and the blue one was a girl as well. Rachel then said," I then activate Samurai Green's effect.She allows me to bring a spell to my hand and I will now play it.Samurai's Home".

Samurai Green.Attribute Wind.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 1300.Warrior/Effect.She is the younger twin sister of Samurai Blue,the older sister of Samurai Pink,and the younger sister of Samurai Red and Samurai Black.She is more open than her sister and she is always getting in trouble.She can bring a spell card from your deck.
Samurai Blue.Attribute Water.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 1300.Warrior/Effect.She is the older twin sister of Samurai Green and Samurai Pink and the younger sister of Samurai Red and Samurai Black.She is always getting her sister out of trouble.She can special summon Samurai Pink and Samurai Black from your deck or hand.
Samurai's Home.Spell.Field.The home of the Samurai's siblings.Each Samurai gains 1000 ATK points when they are home.

The field changed into a battleground with a house in the background and then Rachel said," I then activate Samurai Blue's special effect.This allows me to special summon Samurai Pink and Samurai Black to the field.".Then a little girl samurai wearing Pink armor stood there with a male samurai with black armor."I then activate Samurai Pink's special effect.She gives all of my monsters 800 extra ATK points." said Rachel.Then the five were even stronger as Rachel said," I then play Samurai Black's special effect.I get to destroy and I pick Space Barrier.".

Samurai Pink.Attribute Light.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1400.Warrior/Effect.The youngest of the family but she is just as strong as Samurai Red.She is always making all of the Samurai happy with her smile.She can give every Samurai monster plus her 800 extra attack points .
Samurai Black.Attribute Dark.LV 6.ATK 2000 DEF 1800.Warrior/Effect.The oldest of the family. He always looking out for his family.He is a caring older brother for all of them and he is the one that they all look up too.He can destroy one facedown on the field.He gains 500 ATK points for every Samurai monster include himself on the field.

The card was gone as Rachel said," Attack!".The green one slashed the hunter in half causing 1800 points of damage,the blue one joined her sister on the space swordswoman causing 1500 points of damage,the pink samurai destroy the Cowboy as 2000 points of damage went through him,the red one destroy Tony causing 2100,and the black one destroy the cowgirl ninja causing 100 points of damage.The field was barren beside the male ninja and magician as Rachel said," I place 2 cards down.".

" Rachel.I am sorry for leaving you." said Kurt." Explain!" said the group." Me and Kurt were the only children of the king but when mom died,he remarried.I was only a baby when I met her.She didn't seem bad but to my brother,she hated him.Me and Kurt played together but one day,he left me and mom was mad.She made me do chores." said Rachel." No.She is a Disney Princess." said Terry." I had only my deck.They are a perfect family and I was jealous because mine sucked." said Rachel." Rachel!You can live with me and Bob.Screw the family!" said Kurt." Really?" said Rachel.

Stella smiled at the nine year old girl as she drew a card." I play the Magical Elixir to gained back our life points!" said Stella.The two's life points went back to 8000 and she said," I play Space Planet!".The planet appeared as the home disappeared." I am sorry about that Rachel." said Stella." It is okay!" said Rachel." Okay.I then summon Space Princess and I use her effect plus my planet to summon three monster to the field!I summon Space Hero from my hand and Space Dragon and Space Fairy from my deck." said Stella.

The three appeared as Stella said," I activate my facedown known as Space Signal!".Then a signal appeared as Stella said," This let me summon a Space monster from my deck and I pick Space Magician!".The man appeared as Stella said," I then attack with Space Dragon!Finish off that Time Magician!".The dragon rushed toward the magician and then Karen laughed,"Same old Stella.I play my facedown.Erase.This stops your attack before it could happened.".The dragon went back as Stella said," I place a card down."

Space Signal.Spell.Normal.Lets you summon a Space monster from your deck.
Erase.Spell.Normal.Stops your opponent's attack before it could happen.

Karen drew a card and she said," I play Card of Sanctity!".She drew 5 cards,Stella drew 6 cards,Kurt drew 5 cards,and Rachel drew 4 cards." I then play the field spell known as Time's Kingdom." said Karen.Then the field changed for the third freaking time as a kingdom appeared with 2 flames on it." Where did those flames come from?" said Kurt." From Time Dragon and Time Warrior,I can now special summon Time Guardian!" said Karen.Then a guardian appeared and he looked strong." I then use his special effect.He gains the attack points of the strongest monster in play which is my partner's Samurai Black which is 6300 points!" said Karen.The monster gained more power as Karen said," Smash that fairy!".The fairy was gone as Stella was blasted back and the two lost 7800 life points as Kurt said," You will pay for that!"." With what?Your deck is weak." said Karen." No!It is strong just like big bro." said Rachel." Shut you little brat!I end my turn with 2 facedowns.Make your final move." said Karen.

Time's Kingdom.Spell.Field.The kingdom of time.For every Time monsters in the grave,it gains a flame and once 2 appear,you can summon a level 7 or 8 monster from your hand.
Time Guardian.Attribute Light.LV 8.ATK 2500 DEF 2500.Warrior/Effect.The guardian of time.He gains the attack points of the strongest monster on the field.

Kurt notice Rachel about to cry and Kurt said," Don't worry Rachel.I will stop her."." With what?" said Karen.Kurt drew a card and Hiro said," You draw something good Kurt?"." Yeah.I activate my facedown known as Rookie's Victory!I now summon Lee and John Eastwood from my fusion deck!" said Kurt.The two stood there and Kurt said," I summon Ash to the field!".The boy stood there and the four said," Time to make you pay for what you did to the family."." I then play the spell card known as Monster Reborn and I bring back Ninja Karin!" said Kurt.

The female ninja return and she hugged her beloved as Kurt said," I then use John's special effect and I am count my sister's monster as well.I count 22 from her field and 12 from yours.So 3400 points of damage.I then attack you three times with him,Lee will join him for an attack along with Hiro,and Ash will attack you with 12000 points of damage so strike!".The ninjas ran toward her and they strike along with the dragon/warrior, cowboy,and warrior causing Karin to get thrown across the floor." That is game!" said Kurt.

Kurt then got hugged by his little sister as she said," Big brother did it!"." I did didn't I?" said Kurt.Stella walked over to the two and Rachel said,"Are you big bro girlfriend?"."No.I am a good friend.Don't worry.I am not going to steal him from you." said Stella.

Terry walked over to them with the group and he said," So what are we going to do about Karen?"." Leave her.She hurt my big bro." said Rachel." We are going to deliver her to the police." said Erica." So why can't we leave her?I mean we are in a prison." said Johnny." This prison isn't a real one." said Ruby." Yeah.So who is carrying her back?" said Todd.Then on Que,Rachel yawned." I got her." said Kurt." My arm are hurting." said Bob and Roger." Fine.I'll do it." said Todd.

The 8 were with Rachel.She had Spike in her lap as Bob said," So Rachel.I am part of your family now."." Really?" said Rachel." Yep.Bob adopted me and he adopted you as well." said Kurt." So Bob?Where do you think the last Dark Riders is?" said Roger." Who knows but we were be ready for him/her." said Bob. He looked out the window and he thought," Hit me with your best shot Dark Rider.Me and my friends are ready for you no matter.".

Next time,
Roger faces a Dark Rider who was the power of the people.


        

No comments:

Post a Comment