Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 42 Duel Monsters Spirit Festival Part One Couple Duel


This Episode is starting up a new Arc but it will be shorter than the Dark Riders Arc because after it is the duel against the Dark Ruler and his family.Welcome a lot of characters to this Arc.

Inside Duel Academy,the headmasters and headmistress of the three dorms,the Chancellor,Vice Chancellor, and Bob were having a meeting." I have an announcement to make." said Alexis." Are we getting a school mascot finally?I mean we need one." said Bob." No Bob.After this year ends,I am leaving for a while." said Alexis." Is it because of Jaden?" said Hassleberry." Yes.We are going on a trip and I am leaving Jamie in charge." said Alexis." Why?" said Alice and Celia." Yeah.I mean I would rather have Bob in charge of this school." said Harold." Thanks and my first rule is to have a mascot." said Bob." I picked Jamie because she is like my vice president." said Alexis." Ah.That makes sense." said Clark." It is a stupid reason." said Susie.

" Anyway,lets change the scene.So what are your dorms doing for Duel Monster Spirit Festival?" said Jamie. She was a little party in her head because she is going to be the ruler of the school." We Slifers males are the construction crew for the dorm's preparation." said Hassleberry." The girls are hosting the duels for the festival thanks to Angel and Kitty's suggestion." said Alice." Me and Harold are doing a place where we are serving food to students and their family." said Celia.The genius nod his head as Susie said," The Obelisk are hosting a cosplay cafe."." Yep." said Clark." And you Bob?" said Jamie." Nothing.I can't because of me being the king." said Bob." Explain Bob." said Alexis." Well,the Duel Monster Spirit Festival is the celebration of Duel Monster Spirits and I am their king so I am off for the entire festival so I am letting my dorm of 5 people enjoy the festival." said Bob." That makes sense." said Hassleberry." Lets get ready already." said Clark.

Roger was sitting at the dock as he noticed Emily walking over." Hey.You waiting for your mom too?" said Roger." Yeah.I can't believe that we don't have to do anything for the festival." said Emily." It is awesome having Bob as the Spirit King.I am impress with the twins though.I mean they thought of using Slifer Red's space for dueling." said Roger." I guess those 2 are smarter than the normal Slifer.So what is your mom like?" said Emily." She is like me in a way." said Roger." So she can't talk and she writes with a notepad." said Emily." Nope.She met Zane and she got the courage to ask him out and then she became her normal self." said Roger." Ah." said Emily.

Then boats arrived as several people exited the boat and Roger said," I am so happy that I am not doing any work."." Yeah.So do you see her?" said Robin." Nope." said Roger.He then saw his mom.She had long blond hair and blue eyes.She was wearing a white blouse and blue jeans and she was very pretty." I found her." said Roger.He walked over to her and she said," Roger?Is that you?"." Hey mom." said Roger." You got your voice back.I knew sending here was a smart idea." said Roger's mom.

She noticed Emily and she said," So is she your girlfriend?"." Yep.Emily meet my mom Carrie Palmer and this is Emily Walker.She and my friends helped me get the confidence to start talking again." said Roger." Ah.I have to thank you and your friends once I see them.Roger didn't have a lot of friends growing up so he didn't know how to make friends.I am impress that he got a girlfriend." said Carrie." Thanks.Now we are waiting for my mom." said Emily.

Amber walked over with Bob and he said," Hey Emily.Look who I found."." It is good to see you again Roger and you must be his mother.I am Emily's mom Amber." said Amber." Ah.So you are my daughter in law mother." said Carrie." And you are my son in law mother.We are going to be good friends and with our kids being so close,I expect them getting married." said Amber."Mom!" said the two.Bob then said," You two kinda have me to blame."." Why?And who are you?" said Carrie." My name is Bob and I am the headmaster of the Millennium Dorm.We have talked on the phone." said Bob." You are younger than I thought." said Carrie." I get that a lot." said Bob." Lets go mom.I want to show you around the island." said Roger.

Roger,Emily,Amber,and Carrie were getting food at the Ra Yellow food stands." So students made this.I am impressed" said Carrie." Yeah.Our school has a lot of cooks." said Roger.He was eating cotton candy shaped like a Watapon and Emily said," I am impress with the workmanship of the Slifers."." I guess their teacher is a great one." said Amber." You could say that but compared to teachers in the past,he is different." said Roger." Didn't you once tell me that he makes the Slifers ran around the island." said Emily." Really?Did he do that to you?" said the older women.

"Nope.I hide in the forest to avoid him." said Roger." Just like your uncle Syrus when he was a kid according to Zane." said Carrie." So is he going to be here?" said Emily." Maybe but with him,who knows?" said Carrie." Are you talking about Syrus Truesdale,the pro duelist?He is your uncle?" said Amber." Yep.He taught me what I know about dueling because Zane focused on Guy." said Roger." Where is your brother anyway?" said Carrie."With his friends." said Emily." Good.Now lets see what makes Duel Academy famous and I hope it isn't like last time." said Amber.

The four walked over to the twins who were the Gemini Elf and Kitty said," Hey Roger and Emily!Welcome to the Slifer Girl's Dueling arenas."." Hey Kitty.Mom this is Kitty and Angel.Kitty is the one in the blue and Angel is with the purple outfit." said Roger." You are Roger's mom?You just like him but older and a girl." said Angel." I get that a lot.You two organized this whole thing?" said Carrie."

 Yep.It was all my idea." said Kitty." Yeah right.Angel did most of the work." said Emily." She is right.You set up the duel disks and I got people interested to come here." said Angel." So you are the lazy twin." said Amber." You could say that.So are you guys here to duel or what?" said Kitty." I am here to see these two." said the adults." Okay.So we have 2 people ready to duel." said Angel."Yeah." said Roger." We will find your dueling opponents so relax here." said Kitty.

The four sat there and then Roger noticed Syrus and he said," Uncle!".He walked over to the group and he said," I finally found you guys.I forget how big this island really is."."Oh yeah.Didn't you get your first kiss here by a Duel Monster Spirit?" said Carrie." Really?" said Amber." Yep.It was the Dark Magician Girl." said Syrus." Do you think that it was Mana?" whispered Emily." Maybe but who knows with her." said Roger.

Kitty then walked over to them and she said," We found your opponents and hello Syrus."." Sweet.My nephew and his wife are dueling." said Syrus.The two teens walked as the adults talked.Roger then saw Angel talking with a student dressed up as Obnoxious Celtic Guardian and he was with a girl dress up as Nami pre-timeskip." I guess you two must be Roger and Emily.My name is Eric and this is my girlfriend Rhoda.I am a huge fan of yours." said Eric.He shook Roger's hands and Emily said," Huh?"." You two are the star couple of the school and we always wanted to duel you two." said Rhoda." Ah.How about a tag duel?" said Roger." Sure.You are going down.You are known the female warrior duelist so I am going to aim for you." said Eric." I guess me and you will be dueling." said Rhoda." Yes." said Roger." Let's get our game on." said Emily.

Bob was walking with Cathy and Terry.Cathy was Cat Girl,a real monster and Terry was Ojama Green." I can't believe how good the festival is going." said Cathy." Thanks to me and the other Slifers.My arms are killing me." said Terry." Did Johnny do anything?" said Bob." Nope.He hid in the forest.Roger used to hid in there when he was in Slifer Red." said Terry." Ah.I wouldn't know because I am in Ra Yellow." said Cathy.

The three walked over to the arenas where they saw Roger and Emily with their parents and Roger's Uncle." Hey Bob." said Syrus." I didn't know that you were going to be here." said Bob." Yep.A lot of the gang is coming here and I guess I am the first here." said Syrus." Sweet." said Bob." So who are Roger and Emily dueling?" said Terry." A couple." said Amber.

Cathy then noticed Eric and Rhoda and she said," That is Eric Wallace and Rhoda Pope.Those two are a couple who are similar to Emily and Roger."." How?" said Carrie." I am going to guess that Eric use warrior monster and Rhoda is a fan of Anime." said Bob." Yeah.How did?" said Carrie." Bob is a headmaster." said Terry." Oh.That makes sense." said the girl." You can go first Emily then me,then Roger,and Rhoda.Sounds fair?" said Eric." Sure." said Emily.

Emily drew a card and she said," I summon Marauding Captain in attack mode!".The blond captain appeared and Emily said," I use my Captain's special effect to bring out Queen's Knight in defense mode!". The card themed female knight appeared as Emily said," I place a card facedown to end my turn.".The male drew a card and he said," I summon Celtic Guardian in attack mode.".The elf warrior stood there and Eric said," I place 2 cards facedown to end my turn.".

Roger drew a card and he said," I summon Happy!".The blue cat came out and he said," Aye!"." That cat is so cool." said Rhoda." Thanks Rhoda.I use my cat's special effect to bring out 2 monsters.I pick 2 warriors that you know well.I summon Gon Freecss and Tsuna!" said Roger.Then two boys appeared.One of them had black hair and he was wearing a green suit and the other was brown hair and he was about 3 cm taller then Gon and Rhoda said," Those two are the main protagonist from Hunter X Hunter and Katekyo Hitman Reborn.That is so awesome."." Yeah.I activate Gon's special effect.He lets me draw 2 cards since I have Tsuna and Happy on my field." said Roger.He drew 2 cards as he said," Okay.I end my turn by placing a facedown.Your move Rhoda.".

Gon Freecss.Attribute Earth.LV 6.ATK 2000 DEF 1500.Warrior/Effect.He dreams of being an Hunter like his father.He meets his friends Killua,Kurapika,and Leorio at the 287th Hunter Exam and they become good friends.He fights to meet his father once again.For every monster on your field,you draw a card.
Tsuna.Attribute Fire.LV 8.ATK 2800 DEF 1400.Warrior/Effect.He is the new boss of the Vangola Famigila which is a very powerful mob.He is the leader of the mob and also the strongest thanks to his power known as Earth Flame.He can dodge one attack per turn.

Rhoda drew a card and she said," I summon to the field Kuriboh in defense mode!".The brown puff ball appeared in a defending position and then Rhoda said," I place a facedown to end my turn."." Why did she summon a Kuriboh?Aren't the weakest monsters in Duel Monsters?" said Carrie." Most people say that the Ojama are but I bet Terry and Chazz would say something different about that." said Syrus." Any card can be used to perfection.You just need to know how to use it." said Bob.

Emily drew a card and she said," I summon to the field King's Knight!".The King knight stood there and Emily said," He lets me summon Jack's Knight to the field!".The knight appeared as Emily said," Attack Jack's Knight!".The puff was destroyed as Rhoda said," I activate my facedown!A Hero Emerges!".Emily picked the card on the right and then Rhoda said,"Thanks!I now summon Kuriboh Giant!".Then a giant Kuriboh appeared as Roger said," Wow."." I end my turn with a facedown." said Emily.

Kuriboh Giant.Attribute Dark.LV 5.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Fiend/Effect.The biggest Kuriboh in the entire world.It is taller than Summoned Skull and just as strong as Blue Eyes.It can't be affect by spell or traps.For every Kuriboh in the grave,it gains 500 ATK and DEF points.

Eric drew a card and he said," I play the spell card known as Warrior Battle Cry!".Emily pick Command Knight to join her field of warriors as Eric picked Gearfried the Iron Knight,Roger picked Asuna,and then Rhoda picked Kuriboh Knight which was Kuriboh with a suit of armor on." I then normal summon my Command Knight to join us!" said Eric.Then another Command Knight appeared and then Eric said," I activate my facedown on my left.Release Restraint!".Then the swordsmaster appeared as Eric said," I equip my swordsmaster with my Lighting Blade!Destroy Tsuna since my effect isn't an attack."The boy was gone as Eric said," Attack Gon with Lighting Thunder Blade!".The monster rushed toward the boy as Roger said," I activate my facedown known as Love-Love Beam!".The warrior froze in a statue along with the kuriboh knight,elf,and Command Knight as Eric said," I end my turn with one more facedown.".

Kuriboh Knight.Attribute Dark.LV 4.ATK 1900 DEF 1000.Fiend/Effect.A Kuriboh who is a knight. He may be cute but his blade isn't.He can't be affect by spells and he gains 300 attack points for every Kuriboh in the grave.

Roger drew a card and he said,"I special summon to the field since you have a monster Salamander!".The pink haired wizard appeared and he destroy Command Knight since she was a fire monster." I play Demonic Summon and I pick Medaka!" said Roger.Then a girl with long blue hair stood there and her chest was well impressive." Wow.She reminds me of the student council president so much." said Terry." I wonder why." said Cathy." I then summon Chitoge." said Roger.Then a girl with blond hair and it was different than normal girl with blond hair because at the end of her hair it was pink stood there and her chest and Medaka were different." I then activate her special effect.This allows me to bring a monster to my hand and then I attack with her!Attack Celtic Guardian with Gorilla Punch!" said Roger.She punch the guardian causing 400 points of damage to the male warrior duelist and he said," Ouch.She packs a punch."." Try Medaka's punch for a round before you say that.Attack!" said Roger.She then punched Gearfried causing him to exploded causing 600 points of damage as Eric said," You are so right."." I then attack Kuriboh with Asuna!" said Roger.She rushed toward the knight as Rhoda said," Wow.She is fast.".She lost her monster and 700 life points but the giant one gained 500 ATK points as Roger said," I end my turn with a facedown.".

Medaka.Attribute Light.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 2500.Warrior/Effect.She is the student council president and she is a very powerful warrior and she also is very well endowed .She roped her childhood friend to join the student council with her along with the other student council members.She gains 500 extra attack points for every female warrior on your field and this includes a tag duel.She allows boosts all female monsters by 500 ATK points.
Chitoge.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1300 DEF 1300.Warrior/Effect.She is half Japanese and Caucasian which makes her have blond hair in Japan.She is also the daughter of the Bee Hive Gang which makes her have no friends thanks to a member of the group.She meet Raku and they had to be in a fake love which turned into a real one over time.She can bring him to your hand.

Rhoda drew a card and she said," I now play the spell card known as Pot of Greed!".She drew 2 cards as she said," Okay.I play the spell card known as Five Star Twilight!I sacrifice my Giant Kuriboh!".Then five smaller different colored one appeared as Rhoda said," I then remove them from play them to summon Kuribabylon!".The one with a spike appeared and then Rhoda said," I activate my facedown known Kuriboh Sneak Attack and then I play Pump Up!".Then a card appeared with Kuriboh wearing army hats and then the spiked one attack Roger as he lost 3000 life points and he said," Emily.We need to strike some damage."." I know." said Emily." I place a card facedown to end my turn." said Rhoda.

Kuriboh Sneak Attack.Trap.Normal.Lets you sneak a Kuriboh monster past your enemy for an direct attack.

Emily drew a card and she said," I play Warrior's Wasteland.".The ten monster on their field grew stronger as Emily said," I then play Polymerization and I fuse my Knights so that my Arcana Knight Joker can come to the field.".The warrior stood where the three knights stood there and then Emily said," I summon Warrior Dai Grepher!".He stood there and Emily said," I then attack you directly with my Joker!".He rushed toward the boy and then he said,"I play my facedown on the right known as Mirror Force."." I activate my Joker's special effect." said Emily.She sent her facedown on the left to the grave as Eric lost 3800 life points and Emily then said," I activate my facedown that I send to the grave known as Warrior's Revenge.".She drew 5 cards and then she said," I end my turn with a facedown.Your move Eric.".

Eric drew a card and he said,"I play the spell card known as Card of Sanctity!".He drew 6 cards,Emily drew 2,Rhoda drew 3 cards,and Roger drew 2 cards." I then summon my Marauding Captain!" said Eric.His blond captain stood there and then Eric said," Since I have my captain on my field,I summon Hero Kid which brings out his brothers in defense mode.".The three appeared and then Eric said," I play Double Summon to bring out Gilford the Lighting!".Then every monster but Arcana Knight Joker was gone since Emily tribute Warrior Dai Grepher." I then equip my warrior with Warrior's Sword!" said Eric.Then the lighting swordsman gained 3400 ATK points and then he said," Attack!".He slashed the warrior losing 2400 life points and then Eric said," Attack Roger directly!"." I activate my facedown known as Scrap Iron Scarecrow!".The warrior then slashed the scarecrow and then Eric said," I end my turn with a facedown.".

Roger drew a card and he said," I play the spell card known as Ryozanpaku!".Then a Martial Arts temple appeared in the wasteland and Rhoda said," That is the temple where Kenchi trains."." Yep and it works like Going Merry and Thousand Sunny and it lets me summon the people who train at this temple.I then summon Apachai!" said Roger.Then a warrior stood there with sliver spiky hair and he said," Apa!"." Wow." said Eric." I now summon Panthelily!".The cat stood next to the warrior and he felt tiny." I then attack with my cat!" said Roger.He turned into his muscle form and he slashed the spiked Kuriboh and he caused 1500 points of damage.The score was Roger/Emily having 2600 life points and Eric/Rhoda having 2000 life points. "I then activate my temple's second special effect.Since I destroy a monster,I get to draw a card." said Roger.He drew a card and he smiled,"I place 2 facedowns.".

Ryozanpaku.Spell.Continuous.The temple where many powerful masters of Martial Artists train everyday to get stronger.You can special summon the 7 masters and the 2 disciples from your hand.If you destroy a monster,you can draw a card.
Apachai.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 2800 DEF 2400.Warrior/Effect.Despite his child like behavior, he is a powerful warrior who holds his immense strength back.He trains Kenichi in the art of Muay Thai.He protects any of your monsters with himself.

Rhoda drew a card and she said," I now summon another Kuriboh!".The cute fluff ball appeared and then Rhoda said," Since I have a Kuriboh on my field,I can special summon Kuriboh Magician!".Then a Kuriboh with giant classes and a white and fluffy mustache appeared and Bob said," That monster looks strangely smart."." I then play my facedown known as Rainbow Blessing so I can attack with Kuriboh Magician who was 1300 ATK points." said Rhoda.Roger felt the fluffy scientist's attack as Rhoda said," I place a card facedown to end my turn.".

Kuriboh Magician.Attribute Dark.LV 4.ATK 1300 DEF 1000.Fiend/Effect.The smartest Kuriboh in the land.His brain can make several smart monster question their entire career when they are around the smart fluff ball.He can be special summon from your hand if you have a Kuriboh on the field.

Emily drew a card and she said," Okay.I play the spell card known as Call of Champions.This lets me summon a high level monster from my deck by sending one card from my hand to the grave and I special summon my Warrior Queen!".The queen stood there and then she gained 3800 extra ATK points and then she rushed toward the lighting warrior as Eric said," I guess the monster that you just sent to the grave was Warrior Magician and you use one of his effect to switch your queen's effect."." Yep." said Emily.She slashed the warrior causing 600 points of damage and then Emily said," I then normal summon my Big Shield Gardena in defense mode and a facedown to end my turn.".

Call of Champions.Spell.Normal.Lets you summon a high level monster from your deck if you send one card from your hand to the grave.

Eric drew a card and he said," I then banish my Gilford the Lighting and Gearfried the Swordsmaster so I can summon special summon my Black Luster Solider Envoy of the Evening Twilight in attack mode!".The warrior stood there and then Eric made the queen go poof." I then end my turn." said Eric." Why didn't he attack Roger?" said Carrie." Since Eric used his warrior's special effect.He can't attack the turn that he used the effect.Right Syrus?" said Amber." Yep." said Syrus.

Roger drew a card and he said," Perfect.I normal summon Raku in attack mode.".Then a black/purple haired boy stood there and Roger said," I activate his special effect.I can special summon a warrior monster from my hand and I picked Kenichi!".Then a brown haired martial artist stood there and Roger said," I play my facedown known as Training.I send the seven master of my martial artist temple to my grave and the disciple gets stronger and I have to give up my cat.".Then Appachi dragged the boy into the temple and then everyone heard sounds of pain and Eric said," Poor kid."." Yeah.I mean who knew training could be that bad." said Terry.He came out bruised but he gained 3000 ATK points and Roger said," I then attack with my Apprentice!".He rushed toward the solider and then Eric said," I activate my facedown known as Negate Attack!"." Oh.I play the trap known as Trap Jammer!" said Roger.The trap was stopped and the two lost." That is game." said Roger.

Raku.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1400.Warrior/Effect.He is the son of a Yakuza faction known as the Shuei-Gumi.Ten years ago,he made a promise to a girl.He holds the locket and several girls hold a key which could be the key but who knows.He can bring a warrior from your hand to the field.
Kenichi.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 2400.Warrior/Effect.He is the disciple of 7 different masters.He decided to train at the Ryozanpaku dojo because he wanted to get stronger and also Miu.He gains 800 ARK and DEF when Miu on the field.
Training.Spell.Normal.If you send all 7 master of the Ryozanpaku Dojo from your deck,field,or hand to the grave,you can make them torture Kenichi.I mean train him.He gains 3000 ATK and DEF.

Eric walked over to Roger and he said," That was an awesome duel man.I mean you know how to use those monsters from Anime."." Thanks." said Roger." We should totally go on a double date." said Rhoda." Yeah.That would be fun." said Emily.The four continued to talk as Kitty said," So Terry?Where is Dana?"." No clue.I haven't seen her since the Festival started." said Terry." Lets go look for her." said Angel." Don't you two have to stay here?" said Cathy." Nope." said the twins.

The four walked off as Bob said," So Syrus?Do you need a place to stay?"." Yep but since Lex told me about your dorm,we all staying there." said Syrus." Really?" said the two woman." I expected this from Jaden and Jesse but you.It is a good thing that I cleaned up the place before the festival." said Bob.He sighed as he led the adults to the Millennium Dorm and he started to think of recipes to feed several pros.

Next time,
Cosplay Dueling!




No comments:

Post a Comment