Sunday, August 17, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 54 Meeting your new Friend


This is a new Episode where I am introduce some more new characters because I feel like I should do it like this and I am referring  to some new spirits and friends of the Spirit King.

Bob was sitting on a boat relaxing near the pool.The boat was heading to Domino City for the Duel Academy Exams.He was picked along with Clark and Susie to test them for the three dorms and maybe Bob's dorm." This is the worst." said Bob." Not really Bob." said Clark.He stood there and Bob said," I could be hanging out with my friends right now Clark and I am doing this because Jamie is now my boss."." She isn't that bad Bob." said Susie.

She was kicking her feet in the water and Bob said," I don't mind it that much Susie but the Vice Chancellor is a giant jerk."." Yeah.She hates you man.I mean wow." said Clark." I wonder why to be honest.I mean you are a nice guy Bob." said Susie." Yeah.I guess she hates my rep." said Bob." Yeah right Bob." said Mana.

She stood there and Bob said," So what are you doing out of my deck Mana?"." Relaxing Bob.I mean you have been training and hanging out with my family all summer and a girl needs to relax." said Mana.She was relaxing in a chair as Clark said," Has she always been like that?"." Yeah.Every since that I have been 8.10 years of fun with her." said Bob." You are 18 aren't you?Isn't it time for you to find a girlfriend by now?" said a female spirit.
Susie and Clark then saw a woman standing there.She was a spirit of a card that I won't spoil." Do you have to be my mom when I have one?" said Bob." Yes Bob.I care about you and not about you being the Spirit King." said the woman." Whatever.I am going to go relax somewhere else.See you guys later and I will be ready to test when we arrive." said Bob.

He walked off as Clark said,"Is everything alright?"." Yes Bob is dealing with his ancestors." said Mana." You mean those 5 monsters that he showed off at the end of the year?" said Susie." Yes and then he met the rest of them.They want Bob to be a successful king.It is hard on him." said the woman." Oh.It makes sense. They are like overbearing parents which I didn't have." said Clark." Yes and I hope Bob will be his normal self soon." said Mana.

Meanwhile on the main land,we are looking at a two story house.We are in a girls room and we see a boy with black hair and brown eyes about 12 years old.He was holding his phone which had a gong app on it and ready to go." She is going to hate me for this but I need to wake her up." said the boy.He press the button making the sound waking his sister of bed." Leroy!What the hell is wrong with you?I was in a good dream." said Leroy's sister." Well sorry Allison.I was told by mom to wake you.You don't want to miss the tests to get into Duel Academy do you?" said Leroy.

She slammed her brother out as Allison said," Tell mom that I will be done in a minute."." Okay sis." said Leroy.She then got ready for the day and in about 20 minutes because girls take forever to change!,she was ready.She grab her bag and she ran downstairs to see her mom.She had her daughter's brown hair but brown eyes." Look who is finally up.Do you have all of your makeup ready?" said Leroy.

She then punched him as her mom said," So do you have your deck ready sweetheart?"." Yeah.I am ready to rock those socks off those stuffy rich kids." said Allison.She has always been a fan of dueling since she was a kid but her dad wanted her to be something that will promise that will be good for him but she convinced her to let her go.She was supposed to be a first year student but thanks to daddy's bribing,she was a second year students." You ready to go?" said Allison's mom." Yeah.You ready short tack?" said Allison." Sure.I want to see you lose in front of a crowd." said Leroy.

The mom stop in front of the dueling arena where they were holding the tests." Don't worry mom.I will be fine." said Allison." Yeah but a mom can be worry about her daughter going to a private school." said her mom." I wish dad was here." said Allison." You know your father like I do Allison.He would love to be here if he could but he is busy." said her mom." Good luck sis.I hope you do okay." said Leroy." I will and you don't go bothering mom." said Allison." Okay but call me." said Leroy.

Allison walked inside after signing in.She then grab a card with her name on it and then she noticed a girl rushing in.She had black hair and it was long and Allison could see gold highlights.She had sliver eyes which is very rare in the real world.She was very endowed to say the least.She was a outfit which made her stick her out from the crowd and the hair is part of it.

" You alright?" said Allison." Yeah.Thanks.The name is Leslie Cruz and you are?" said Leslie." Allison May.So why were you running here?" said Allison." Well,my stupid alarm clock didn't walk me up and I got lost.We just moved here so you can't blamed me for that." said Leslie."Nope." said Allison.She has been raised in this city since she was little so she couldn't blame her for being lost." So you ready to the Spirit King?" said Leslie." The Spirit King?" said Allison.

Bob was sitting in the booth where the duel instructor were testing students."So bored." thought Bob." Robert !Get looking for your spirit Queen!" said a voice.He then saw one of the former Spirit King.He was a Pharaoh who knew Atem and he was pretty much Bob's least favorite ancestor." What do you want Amon?I am trying to look for students for my job!" yelled Bob in his head." You should be looking for your queen. Every Spirit King found there by age 17 and the female ones found their king but you are being stubborn.I mean I found mine at age 15." said Amon." Well I am not you old Man!" yelled Bob.

He sighed as Bob said," It sucks sometimes being the Spirit King.".He then turned to see a girl.He then almost fell out of his chair looking at her.It is Allison by the way and she is with Leslie." Wow.She is so wow." said Bob." Finally you noticed a girl!" said Amon.He ignore the old man as Clark came walking to him." Man,this kids are okay." said Clark." Is Susie dueling right now?" said Bob." Yeah.Your group had some impressive duelists but not anyone is that impressive." said Clark." Not everyone is like me and my friends Clark." said Bob.

Clark sighed at the boy's logic and he said," We seem to have a lot of Obelisk Blue students this year according to the others."." That is good." said Bob." Oh goody more stick up pricks to deal with this year. Fan-Freaking-Tastic." said Clara." You are being bad as Amon with that attitude." said Bob.Oh when he is taking to one of his ancestor it is in his head." So do you have anyone for me to duel?I am so bored up here." said Bob." Yes but be forewarned Bob.This guy was the best in his school." said Clark." I will be fine and I am using my real deck by the way." said Bob." Go to Block B." said Clark." Gotcha." said Bob.

Allison sat with Leslie and Leslie said," How did you do Allison?"." An OTK(One Turn Kill)." said Allison." Really?That is awesome Leslie.You are probably going to be a Obelisk Blue with your brains and dueling skills." said Leslie." Thanks Leslie.How did you do?" said Allison." I somehow beat my guy.Him and his zombie were tough to beat but I did it.So notice any cute guys yet?" said Leslie." No.Why?" said Allison." I mean with our looks,we should be beating boys off with a stick." said Leslie.

Allison had being dealing with boys all of her life because they were attracted to her.She didn't have any guy friend because of it.She wanted one,you know a guy to hang out with.She then heard some kid named Jason Curtis in the B Block." I can't believe it." said Leslie." Believe what?" said Alison." We get to see the Jason Curtis duel!" said Leslie." Who is Jason Curtis? " said Allison." He is the top male student out of all of us and he is super rich." said Leslie." Ah.I didn't go to prep school so I wouldn't know this." said Allison." Well I do." said Leslie." Good.I wonder who his dueling proctor is." said Allison." I bet some guy would looks like a girl." said Leslie.

Bob then appeared in the B Block as Bob said," Wow.So that is how Jamie got here.".He then saw Jason and he said," Hi."." Shut up.Time to duel because you don't need to waste the Jason's time!" said Jason.Then Bob heard cheering," Jason it Up!"." Man that is so annoying." said Amon." Hey we agree on something." said Bob." Lets duel!" said Jason." Okay man.Just calm down." said Bob.This will be an 4000 points duel by the way

He started up his duel disk and he placed in his deck which had some new monsters in it. as Jason said,"The rich go first!".Jason drew a card and he said," I summon Vorse Raider in attack mode." Then a beast warrior appeared and Bob remember him from when he dueled Kaiba back in the day." I then play Double Summon so my Nin-Ken Dog can join us!" said Jason.Then a ninja dog appeared as he said," I then end my turn with a facedown.Your turn!".

Bob drew a card and he said," Calm down man."." Play a card!" said Jason." Calm down.I summon Swampert!" said Bob.The Mud Fish Pokemon appeared and Jason said," You need to send two monster to the grave to summon that monster dipshit."." He doesn't need to.He is the best." said Swampert." Yep.I can summon him if I have no monster on the field.I then play Demonic Summon!I summon Infernape!" said Bob. Oh and Bob's Pokemon will have genders.

Infernape.Attribute Fire.LV 8.ATK 2800 DEF 2400.Beast Warrior/Effect.The final evolved form of Chimchar and she is the quick fighter of the Sinnoh Trio.She may or may not have a Mega Evolution.She can be summon if you have a fire monster in your grave.She can't be destroy by a Earth. 

Then a monkey appeared and she started to punch the air and she said," It is nice to be out here!"."I then play the spell Fusion of Fire and Water!If I have a fire and water monster on my field which I do,I can destroy your facedown card!" said Bob.The card was revealed to be Mirror Force and then Bob said," I then place down 2 facedowns.".A card appeared behind the fire monkey and fish as Bob said," Your turn Jason old pal.".

Fusion of Fire and Water.Spell.Normal.If you have a fire and water monster on your field,you can destroy one of your opponent's spell or trap.

" Is he a student here?" said Allison.She thought she had seen him before but where is the question." No clue but he is really good.I mean he is a hotie!" said Leslie.Allison sighed at her friend as she then heard 3 girls by them talking." I can't believe how he is making Jason look like a fool." said a girl with brown hair." The boy that he is dueling is hot!" said a girl with black hair." Easy ladies.He is mine." said a girl with blond hair.She was like your stereotypical cheerleader and by that I mean she is a bitch.

Alison sighed as Jason drew a card and he said," Time for you to feel this!I play the spell known as Lighting Vortex!".He discarded a card as the two were gone and Bob looked at his fake watch." I summon Archfiend Soldier in attack mode!" said Jason.Then a fiend appeared as Jason yelled," Attack him! Destroy him!".The three attacked him as the crowd said," Jason rocks!".

Allison covered her ears as she thought," Those guys are more annoying than my fanboys."." You alright Allison?" said Leslie." Just peachy.I hate when guys do that." said Allison.The brunette looked at Allison and she said," That is Allison May.She scored a OTK on her teacher."." Yeah.She is pretty good but good as you Chelsea." said the blacked hair girl.Chelsea looked at her and she said," You are so going down.".

The smoke cleared as Bob stood there with his life points at 4000." How the fuck?!" yelled Jason and his fan boys."My facedown card known as Shut Down!" said Bob.Jason said," You were just lucky!"." Oh I know." said Bob.Amon sighed at his ancestor's attitude."I place a card facedown to end my turn.Your move!" yelled Jason." What is this guys problem Bob?" said Amon." Yeah.He is like a younger Amon." said Clara.He glared at her as Bob said," No fighting in there!".

Bob drew a card and he said," I play my facedown known as the Cooper Van!".Then a blue van appeared and Jason said," So what is in there?!Weaklings?!".His crowd laughed as Bob said," Don't you dare make fun of my monsters like that you spoiled as hell rich kid.I can now special summon Murray,Bentley.and Sly Cooper!".

The strong hippo appeared along with the thieving Raccoon and brilliant turtle.Bob drew a card thanks to the turtle." Time is to fear The Murray!" said Murray.He flexed his muscle as Jason laughed." What are you laughing at?!" said Sly and Bob." Your monsters!They are so weak!" said Jason.Bob's eyes glowed red as Bentley said," Crush him Bob."." I will.I play the spell Pot of Greed!" said Bob.He drew 2 cards and he said," I play Thieving Love!".The female fox appeared with the female mouse as Jason laughed more and Bob drew a card." Let me at him Bob!" said Carmelita.

" I play the spell known as Copper Vault!" said Bob.The five monsters gained more power as the gold appeared as Jason laughed," They are still weak!"." Not they aren't!I play the spells Sleeping Darts,Cooper Cane,and Thieviues Racconus!" said Bob.Sly then gained 1500 ATK points as Bentley gained five darts." I then place your monster into defense mode!" said Bob.The three monster were in defense mode as Bob said," I activate Carmelita's effect by destroying Vorse Raider!".The beast warrior was gone as Bob said," Time to show you the genius's power!Attack Bentley and Penelope!".The two genius attacked as Bob said," Sick him!"."Lets see how you like the Murray Sandwich!" said Murray.He punched him causing the full damage as Sly hit him with his cane as Carmelita fired her gun."That is game." said Bob.Oh and word of advice,don't you dare make fun of Bob's family like that or he will release the anger of the Spirit King.

Cooper Cane.Spell.Equip.The symbol of the Cooper Clan.If a Cooper wields this cane,they gain 1000 ATK points.

Bob then turned off his duel disk as Jason said," You cheated!".Bob looked at him and he said," What did you say brat?"."I say that you cheated!You can't have those cards in your deck!You are too poor!" yelled Jason.Bob then slapped him as he said," I am not a cheater.You are a spoiled rich kid who doesn't know when to shut the fuck up!".Bob walked off as he got lectured by his spirits and Amon for his actions against a freshman as Jason said," You will pay you bastard.".

" Man.That guy sure has anger issues." said Allison.She then saw Leslie running toward her and she said," Allison!Guess what!"." You found someone more hyper than you?" said Allison." Nope.I figured out that who that guy was and you will be shocked." said Leslie." Tell me already." said Allison." The Bob Moto." said Leslie.

Allison's interest in this guy perked up and she said," Really?Are you sure?".She always wanted to meet Bob even that he got kissed by every girl that he knows and that is the truth."Yep.You want to go find him before we have to get on the boat." said Leslie." Let's go." said Alison.She followed her hyperactive friend because she knew where Bob was.That sounds creepy.

Bob was walking around waiting for the boat.He learned by his more serious spirits to hold in his anger while his more fun spirits told the serious one what happened.He was sighing as he wished he was relaxing back at Duel Academy.He then noticed the girl from earlier walking with her what he can assume is her friend." Hi! My name is Leslie Cruz!Can you sign autographs?" said Leslie." Um sure." said Bob.

He signed something like a poster of him.He wished that he didn't have one but hey what could you do." Hello.My name is Allison May.I saw you crush Jason Curtis.I'm impressed." said Allison." Thanks.I tried not to get that mad but Jason got under my skin." said Bob." Yeah.I had a guy like that once.He was trying to go on a date with me even after I told him no like a thousand times." said Allison." I see.Do you two ladies know what dorm you are in?" said Bob.

" Yeah.I am a Slifer Red this year.It is so awesome.I mean being in the same dorm as the Jaden Yuki is so cool." said Leslie." And you Allison?" said Bob." Don't know.I hope I'm not in the same dorm as Jason." said Allison." I see.Could you two follow me?" said Bob.The two girls followed him as Amon said," Nice Bob.Two girls.I am so proud of you."." Can it Amon.They are friends." said Bob.Bob then thought," I hope I can be more than friends with Allison.".

The two then stood there as Bob was talking with Clark and Susie." I can't believe that I defeated the Obelisk Blue Headmaster." said Leslie." Jaden Yuki did defeated the vice Chancellor on his first year." said Alison.She was staring at Bob at Leslie said," So do you like him Leslie?"." What?No!We just meet and I don't believe in that love at first sight crap." said Allison." I see." said Leslie.She then thought," She likes him. It is so obvious.".

Bob then stood there and he said," I am here to welcome you to the Millennium Dorm Allison."." Really?" said Allison." Of course.I mean getting an OTK is impressive and that is coming from me.You being one of the two students who are entering this year who is a second year is pretty cool." said Bob." I see." said Allison." Is he trying to flirt with me?Nah." thought Allison." I accept." said Allison.She shook his hand and then Leslie said to herself," These two are so cute together.".

Next time,
Allison duels against Chelsea for stardom and also we meet the Vice Chancellor.

No comments:

Post a Comment