Friday, August 22, 2014

Power Episode 2 The Childhood Friend


Welcome to Episode 2 where we actually see Power!

I was walking with Ace to school.It had been 4 days since I learn that I had super powers and nothing has really changed.I mean I was stronger and faster than before and I had some control over my supernatural powers and also I had Armageddon and Holy transformed into a pencil which allowed me no more time wasted going to the pencil sharpener and I am a student who cares about having the most time to work on school.

" So Ace?Learn anything about 11?" I said.I called her 11 due her being the 11th member of the Big Ten due to me not knowing her name or anything about her." Yeah man!I mean she is known to be extremely beautiful,kind, and amazing in every way." said Ace.He was walking backward as he fell into a puddle due to the rain last night and I said," Smart Ace.".I helped him up as he said," I still don't get why it rained so badly last night man.I mean the weather man said it was going to be sunny till October but it is raining."." Well sometimes,the weather man or woman is wrong." I said.I couldn't tell me that I was practicing my powers over the weather which I have and I made it rain like badly." I guess.We better get going." said Ace.

He ran inside and I enter the building.I noticed the 50 boys with flowers and chocolate and I thought," Guess 11 is very pretty."." I guess you would be the only guy that doesn't care at all about this." said Stella.She stood there and I said," Morning.You hear anything about 11?"." Nope and why do you think that I know anything Bob?" said Stella." I thought girls knew everything about everyone." I said.She then said," So how is your grandpa doing?".

I was absent the second day due to my training starting early than expect and I also broke his back." Fine.He is recovering quickly." I said." I see.We better get to class." said Stella.She grabbed my hand and we walked to class.I was used to the guys and the girls staring at me with stares of death but it was only the girls today since 11 was coming here today so I thanks the gods for that.

I sat in my chair and I noticed Ace standing there." Ace?What are you doing here?" I said.He sat in the desk in front of me and he said," I learn that 11 is in here for Homeroom.I want to meet her."." I don't know if that is going to work man." I said." And you know this how?" said Ace." June." said Stella.She appeared and she grabbed Ace and she placed himself outside of the room and she said," Sorry.Mr.Smith but you will have to wait out here."." Never mess with her." I thought.

She started class with," You have probably have heard about the new student by now?She is in our class.".I was more worried about the End and the Spider King to care about some girl." You can come on in now." said June.The door opened and I turned my head toward it.I then saw a girl with short brown hair and blue eyes.She was wearing a white jacket and a red shirt.She was wearing blue jeans and tennis shoes.Stella noticed me checking her out and she said," I thought you didn't care about this."." I didn't." I said.

For some strange reason,I couldn't take my eyes off her.She walked up to where June stood and she said," My name is Allison May and I am here to make friends with all of you.".She then noticed me and she said," It can't be?".I pointed at myself as she ran up to me." Bob?Is that you?" said Allison." Yes.And have we meet before?" I said." Sometimes Bob.How can you forget your childhood friend?" said Allison." His what?!" said the entire class.

Ace rushed in after hearing that and he said," You didn't tell me that you knew her!".He shook me up and down and I said," I am still lost.".I then was placed back down as June kicked Ace out with her heels." I let you talk to her Bob outside in the courtyard." said June.

We walked down there and she said," I can't believe you don't remember me Bob.I remember you."." Sorry Allison." I said.I then saw her grabbing something out of her bag and it was a toy and it was old.

I then remember playing with a girl who was a tomboy and this was before I meet Ace which was in 3rd grade so yeah I was young.She had her brown hair in her hat and she was like a little boy.I was running up to meet up with her and she was crying." What is wrong?" I said." I have to move away." said the girl." What?!Why?!" I said." Daddy got a new job and Mommy wants all of us to be with her.I wished I could stay with you and Rose." said the girl.Rose was about 1-2 years old and she was cute." Then do!" I said." I can't." said the girl.

I then grabbed something out of my pocket and she said," But Bob.This is your favorite toy."." It is and you are my favorite friend.When we meet again one day,give me this and I will remember you Allison." I said.

I then hugged her in the present and I said," You know I missed you right?"." Yeah." said Allison.I looked her over and I said," So you still a tomboy?"." Yep but I do wear the color pink." said Allison.I started laughing and Ace walked over with Stella." You can actually laugh?" said Stella." Yeah." said Ace and Allison." You wearing pink is making me laugh Allison." I said."Yes Bob and I remember someone trying on his mom's clothes when he was little." said Allison.

My face went red and Ace said," No Way!"." Yep.We were playing in his parents room and Bob fell off the bed into his mom's closet and when he came out,he was wearing his mom's clothes." said Allison.Ace fell on the floor laughing as Stella said," I didn't know you swing that way Bob."." Can it." I said in my coldest tone." A lot has changed with you Bob." said Allison." You don't know the half of it Allison." I said.

I was sitting on the roof staring at clouds.It was lunch and after my AP History,AP English,and my 2nd off.I need a break from the stares from every guy in the school.I then made my hand turn intangible and I placed into the floor I was on." Bob?What are you doing?" said Ace.I then make my hand come back as he stood there." Oh nothing.I thought you would be flirting with Allison." I said." I would but she is yours man." said Ace." She is her own person." I said." Nah man.I mean she has such a crush on you man." said Ace.

A girl liking me?That is just crazy like when Ace found god.That was a good month." Nah." I said." You aren't putting yourself down Bob old buddy." said Ace." Whatever man.I am going to be up here for the rest of the day." I said." You don't have a class?" said Ace." Nope.I mean I take 4 AP classes so I got an extra one." I said." Maybe I should take one next year." said Ace." You would fail it." I said.

" Way to have so much confidence in your friend man." said Ace." I would but I remember someone who liked you cheating off me when we were kids." I said." Third Grade was hard okay!" said Ace." Whatever. You better get to class." I said." Right!We are totally going to the arcade after school and you are so not bailing out on me like you did the last 2 times." said Ace." I promise that I won't." I said.

He ran down the stairs to the main floor as I kept staring at clouds.I then heard my phone start to ring and I saw that it was my grandpa." Hey Grandpa.Roy still keeping you trapped in the house?" I said." Yes.So how is Allison?" said King." How did you?" I said." I have my ways boy.I remember you and her hanging out as you kids call it." said King." Yeah we did and we are going to eventually.So why did you call me?I am pretty sure not about my life." I said." Ah yes.You remember the End?" said Grandpa." Yeah.They here?" I said.

I then heard a crash into the ground and I said," I think that is a yes.I'll call you back grandpa."." Good luck Bob and be in a disguise." said King.He hanged up as I placed my phone in my bag.I grab Armageddon and Holy who were pencils still and I said," Now lets see if this suit of mine actually works.".I build a super suit which wasn't a real suit by the way that would best control of my powers.It was red and black my favorite colors and it allowed me to move faster than ever before.

The suit went on as I teleported myself to the crash.I then sensed a blaster shot flying toward me and I dodged it." I guess you must be the new King." said a male voice.I then a man standing there.He had huge arms like gorilla huge and he look and smelled like one to." So Did they let you out of the zoo?" I said.He then pulled out another blaster and he went crazy.I dodged all of them and he said," Die!".

I kept dodging them and the Ape ran toward the school.I then grabbed him but he then gave me a ride and I don't think that it was intentionally.I made him stop in the middle of the school where everyone eyes were glued to the window." Lets go Ape!" I said.He rushed toward me which I dodged and I placed ice on the floor making him slip onto the ground as I said," I guess Ape are pretty clumsy.".He then rushed toward me and I jumped firing lighting at his back." Fight!" yelled the Ape.

I then said," Okay.Lighting Kicks!".I then started kicking him with the power and speed of lighting and he grab my left foot and he starting spinning me and him around.I would feel sick but I have been on rides like this before so this was nothing.I then said," Time to stop this!".I then stretched my arms into the ground causing him to be thrown into the air with me.We were in the air as my arms were firmly planted into the ground as I said," Inferno Explosion!".

I well exploded into a ball of flames and I was free from the ape's grip.I stood there and I said," You give up yet monkey man?I can keep going for longer.".The ape then ran toward me with so much anger and then I held Armageddon in my hand." Time to end this!Freeing Slash!" I said.I then made the red blade glow more light blue and I then froze the Ape in a solid block of ice.That was so awesome.

I then place the sword on my back and then I was surround by students." Who are you?!" said them.I then jumped over them and I landed on the ice block." The name is Power and I am a new hero ready to protect you from the evil End and the creepy Spider King!" I said.The crowd cheered my name and I flew off with the ice block.

I placed the ice block onto the ground far away and I called Grandpa because what the hell am I supposed to do now!." Ah Bob.You must have finished up the Ape man from the End." said King." Yeah.I did but he is trapped in ice." I said." Leave him Bob.The End will handled him." said King." Okay." I said." How was it Bob?Did you feel the rush of fighting?" said King." It was nice and I think I am ready for this whole superhero thing except I need more training." I said.

I was walking home with Ace,Allison,and Stella of all people." Man,wasn't Power so cool?I mean he was kicking his ass." said Ace." Yeah but I think Bob is better than some super hero." said Allison." Thanks Allison." I said." Yeah I think the same too." said Stella.Something is going on here,I just can't figure out what though." So Bob?You got any plans for the weekend?" said Ace." No.I mean I am going to be working on my homework but I have nothing else." I said.

" Then me,you,,and the big eleven are off to Wonderland." said Ace." Huh?" I said." Do you even know what Wonderland is Bob?" said Stella." Huh?" I said again." It is the best amusement park on the planet!We went there all the time as kids.You don't remember Bob?" said Allison." I remember going to a park but my memory is foggy." I said.I remember getting sick and standing in lines for hours on end." Good thing that you are driving me there Bob." said Ace.

" Why me?Did you lose your licence again?" I said." Again?" said the girls." He lost his driver's licence to what was it again.Oh yeah you ran over Ms.Wine." I said." No way.You did?" said Stella." Yeah.It sucks though.I mean she deserves it." said Ace." Yeah and she got married.I mean what man on this planet would want to marry her?!" I said." Who is Ms.Wine?" said Allison." She was a teacher who abused Bob more than any other student.I didn't stand up for him because he wasn't cool enough but being your friend may me realize a lot about it Bob." said Stella.

My face felt red as I said," Thanks Stella.Well,I better get going.I have to take Roy on a walk."." Okay man.We are meeting at your place tomorrow man." said Ace." You still live at the same house Bob?" said Allison." Of course.Dad thinks this air will get me a good job or something." I said." Okay.Good bye Bob." said Stella.She hugged me and I felt like I was going to burn up and Allison said," I guess Bobby became a player when I left."." Talk to Ace about being a player." I said.

I walked in and I saw Roy and Rose watching TV." Big Brother!" said Rose.She tackled me and I said," Ow."." Big Brother!Guess what happened to me today!" said Rose." You must have gotten a great grade on your test today." I said." Yep.I got 3 stickers!I mean everyone else got 1 sticker but I got three!" said Rose.I smiled and Rose said," Big brother looks happy.Did you get a girlfriend?"." You could say that.Is Mom,Dad, or Grandpa home?" I said." They went out shopping for dinner to celebrate my stickers!Are you going to go read?" said Rose." Nope.I just wanted to watch TV with my little sister." I said.She smiled as she dragged me off.

I was in my bed and I heard my phone go off.Someone is calling me right before I got to bed which is really dickish if you ask me.I looked at the number and I answer it," You got Bob?"." Bob.This is Stella." said Stella.I grabbed my phone and I said," So how did you get my number anyhow?"." Ace." said Stella."I see. So what do you want?" I said." I just wanted to talk to you Bob.I mean you are a pretty cool guy Bob." said Stella.

My face went red as I said,"Thanks Stella.You are very pretty according to Ace and I never thought that me Mr.Unsocial would be talking to you."." So are you ready for tomorrow?" said Stella." Yeah.I mean I need to borrow a car but sure." I said." Well you seen then Bobby." said Stella.She hanged up as I noticed Rose at the end of my bed." Who was that big brother?" said Rose." My friend." I said." Ace?" said Rose." Nope. A girl." I said.

" My little boy was talking to a girl." said Audrey.She and my dad stood there along with my grandpa who was woken by his daughter." Yeah.I don't get why that is a big deal." I said."You talking to a girl who wasn't Allison is impressive." said Arthur." Thanks Dad.Do you mind if you borrow the car tomorrow?" I said. " Sure son.Tell me why?" said Arthur." I am going out to Wonderland with some friends tomorrow." I said." You are?Do you mind taking Rose with you?" said Audrey.

" Why?" I said." They are dropping me at the airport tomorrow and then they are going on a trip to the mountains." said King." Ah.You want to come with me tomorrow?" I said." Sure.I want meet this Stella girl." said Rose.I then closed my door and I feel asleep.

Next time,
Wonderland!A place full of Wonder,Fun,and danger at every turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment