Thursday, August 21, 2014

Power Episode 1 The Reveal


Welcome to Power.After 57 parts of Yugioh,I am finally moving onto my original characters so yeah.I will be using several elements from Yugioh GX and Pokemon but not anything copyrighted so that and this one will be at random times due to me working on Yugioh and then a few weeks after the new Pokemon with other mega stuff.This story will be an all Bob P.O.V.So enjoy and also I am taking a little break from Yugioh because after 57 parts,I need a break.

I woke up to my alarm clocking blaring like normal.I turned it off and I went back to sleep.My name is Robert Percival X but I like to be call Bob because it is shorter than my normal name.I then heard my door opened up and then I was tackled by my dog and little sister.My dog is a Golden Retriever named Roy because when we were picking names for her,she liked it and we went with it and my little sister is Rose X.She had my mom's spirit and energy while she has my dad's blond hair and blue eyes." Wake up big brother!" said Rose.

She pushed me out of my soft and comfy bed as I said,"I'm up!".I stood there and I said," Morning you two.Is someone ready for her first day of 4th grade?"." Yep!Are you ready for 11th grade Big bro?" said Rose." Nope." I said," Why not?" said Rose.I shrugged as Rose said," Mommy says to hurry up before me and Roy eat all of breakfast."." Okay.Tell her I'll be done in a minute." I said,The two ran out as I shut the door and I headed toward my bathroom.

I took my shower and I got myself cleaned up for the day.My black hair was somewhat neat but it was still in my blue eyes.I sighed after trying to move it but I had no sense of fashion whatsoever so I just went with it.I put on my green shirt with blue jeans and I grab my glasses.I usually sat in the back due to my last name which is awesome by the way and I had amazing vision but I need to wear them to my gifts as my dad calls them.I walked downstairs after grabbing my phone,wallet,and bag and I headed toward the kitchen.

I saw my mom Audrey X cooking as Rose sat there ready to eat and my dad was reading the newspaper. My mom is known as one of the most beautiful women in the entire town and according to her,I got my black hair and blue eyes from her while my dad Arthur X,I got the brains.So I am like the mixture of the two but I don't get where I got my gifts from.

" Morning Mom." I said while eating my mom's breakfast." Look who is up before Noon.So are you ready for school like your sister?" said Arthur." I guess but I am not going to like it.I mean you do remember last year?" I said." Didn't you almost burn a kid?" said Audrey." We aren't going to been doing that this year right?" said Arthur." Of course dad.I promise that I won't." I said." Are you lying big brother?" said Rose." Nope.I am telling you the truth." I said." Sounds like you are lying." said Audrey." I'm not.I better get going." I said." Good luck Bob." said the three.

I started walking to school as I saw my best friend Ace riding on his skateboard toward me." Bob!Watch out!" said Ace.He then crashed into one of the neighbor's bushes as I said," Smooth landing Ace."." Can you help me Bob?" said Ace.I helped him out as Ace said," Thanks man.You are a life saver.".

This is my best friend Ace Smith and he is popular.He is known for his fiery personality and his fiery red hair proves that fact well." So you ready for another year of school?" I said." Yeah man.I heard that this hot chick is coming to our school at the end of the week."  said Ace." Really?" I said.

I wasn't very popular at school due to me being afraid of talking to new people." Yeah man and she might me be your type." said Ace." Don't dash my hopes up man. I mean what if she hates me."I said." You need to be more positive man.I mean you haven't learn anything from me for the past 9 years." said Ace." Don't drive my skateboard into my neighbor's bushes?" I said." No!Be positive man.I mean somewhere some awesome guy is in there clawing his way out." said Ace." I'll try but only a little.Now lets get to school." I said.

I walked into my high school.I go to Saint Academy which just became Co-Ed and there were about 50 boys in the entire schools so I guess it would be nice but since I am afraid to talk to about almost everyone in the school.I then went over to Ace who was flirting with a girl once again.

I stood there as Ace got the usually reaction to him flirting,a slap to the face by the girl.She walked off as I said with sarcasm in my voice," Smooth move Ace.I am so proud of you."." Can it Bob. At least I can talk to them.So who do you have for your main teacher?" said Ace." I got stuck with Ms.Wine again." I said." Dam it man.She hates you." said Ace." I know but I will be fine." I said." You sure man?I mean she despise you." said Ace.I nod my head as I walked toward Ms.Wine.

Ms.Wine is one of the teachers that every guy in the school due her sexist attitude. She was here when the school was a ball girl school so you can guess that she wasn't happy about the school going Co-Ed and I was the victim of her anger.She treated every girl like a goddess and me being one of the only guys in the class meant I was treated like the devil.So fun.I walked inside to see all the girls staring at me like I'm the new kid.Since I am one of 50 guys in the school,we get stared out and having a class of only guys is 1% out of 100%.

I found my seat in the back which happened to be where the sun happened to make it scorching hot.I sat it and I sighed.I then noticed Stella Polar walking with her fan girls.She is one of the schools ten,I think the queen but I sometimes ignore to Ace and that means that she is beautiful, smart,popular,and a cheerleader and I am none of these things beside smart.She looked at the seating chart and she started walking towards me.A normal guy would be happy at this but me,I never really care about that stuff.

She sat in the seat diagonal from me.The seat next to me was still empty along with the seat in front.I then heard the bell rang as the remaining girls scatter to their desks and I was the only guy in class again.I then noticed not Ms.Wine walking in.She was about right about just out of college so like 24-25 and she had black hair and she was very beautiful and I knew that Ace would be asking her out in the next week." Welcome to class.I am your temporary teacher June Sparks." said June.

She walked to the front of the room and she said," You may be asking where is Ms.Wine?"." Not really." I thought." She is on her honeymoon." said June." She got married?!Really!?" I said as I stood off in shock.All the girls looked at me and she said," Um yes?".I sat back in my seat as she said," Well okay then,I'll will be teaching you until then.".She did roll call as I kept thinking," Smooth Bob."." Robert or is Bob?" said June.

She stood there as I said," Yes?"." Are you here?" said June." Yeah." I said." You seem to be the only guy in the class.Is that normal?" said June." Yep." I said." I see.Well,good luck." said June.She walked back to the front as I thought," I guess she doesn't know about the whole Co-Ed thing.".I then started to pay attention to June who was a better teacher than Ms.Wine or Mrs.Wine will every be.

I then heard the bell ring as I said," Thank god.".I then noticed Stella standing there and I said," Um?You alright Stella?You seem like you are lost in thought.".She then grabbed me and I noticed that every girl was gone as she said," You have so cool."." I was?" I said." Yes.I mean saying that was pretty brave.You have gained my interest.Meet me at Lunch and we will talk." said Stella.She walked off as I said," What the hell just happened?".

" Stella talked to you!?" said Ace.We were walking to Lunch after I had AP Physics,Calculus,and Child Development which I had with Ace.Oh did I forget to mention that I am really smart." Yeah man.I did stand up and I said that Ms.Wine actually got married." I said," Wow.I didn't noticed that you had the courage to do that." said Ace." I do.I just don't show it." I said.We enter the cafeteria and we got in line for lunch." So she wants to talk to you during lunch with all of the cheerleaders?" said Ace." You can join us but haven't every single cheerleader slapped you at least once?" I said." Yep but Bobby old pal,I never give up on my goals." said Ace.

I sighed at my friend and then I felt a sharp pain in my chest." Bob?You okay man?" said Ace.He caught my tray as I said," Yeah.My chest started to hurt."." Okay man but if it gets worse,we are going to see the nurse." said Ace.We saw Stella and she waved me over.I sat there with Ace and Stella said," What is he doing here?"." Well,he is my best friend and he was shocked to that you want to talk with me." I said," Yeah.I mean he is so shy and he is kinda of a loser." said Ace." You know that I am right here Ace?" I said.

"You aren't a loser Bob.I think you are pretty cool." said Stella." Really?" I said." Yeah.I mean you are one of the smartest kids in class." said Stella." Bob is super smart but you are one of the schools ten." said Ace." Yeah but I am not as smart as people believe me to be." said Stella." I can tutor you if you want.I mean I have been tutoring him since we started coming here." I said.Ace grumbled about me being a idiot as Stella said," Sure.I would like that.".

I felt the collar of my shirt being grabbed as I said," A good day to you Craig.".This is Craig Lane who is part of the Football Team which hate my guts for some reason." What are you doing talking with Stella?You are lamer than the Drama Kids." said Craig." I wanted him here Craig.Now put him down." said Stella." Okay your highness." said Jess.

He placed me in a trash can as he said," Later Bobby.".I felt everyone stares as Ace said," Smooth move Stella."."It isn't her fault Ace." I said.I got out as Stella said," Are you going to be alright Bob?"." Yep.I have been thrown in trash cans before because I said one little thing." I said." Oh yeah.Wasn't that at the nationals last year or something?" said Ace." Yeah.You made me go.I could have finished my homework for Calculus but no I had to get thrown into a trash can." I said.Ace smirked as I continued to eat lunch.

I was walking home alone because I got to leave earlier today and Ace had class.I opened the door to my house and Roy attack me." It is good to see you too girl." I said.I then took off my shoes as I noticed another pair of shoes as I said," Is someone here Roy?".She then walked into the kitchen as I saw my grandpa drinking some booze and I said," Grandpa?What are you doing here?Does Mom know?".

This is my grandpa King and his name is that.He is from my mom's side of the family and he travels a lot and that means that I don't see him a lot." Yes Robert.Your mother knows that I am here and I am here to talk about your gifts." said King." About what?" I said.I was drinking one of my soda that was in my fridge and I spit it out." You are 17 now correct?" said King." Yep and I'm in my Junior year." I said." Good.Now catch this!" said King.

He then threw me a sword which was the blade was red and the hilt black." Where did you get this grandpa?" I said." That is your sword Bob along with your other one." said King.He then threw me a sword with a blue blade and black hilt as I said," Thanks for the birthday present grandpa?"." These are your birthday present Robert but you need to learn how to use those gifts of yours." said King.

He then took off my glasses and I said," Why did you do that?!"." Try thinking of something cold." said King." Okay?" I said.I then thought of a blizzard because I wanted one.I then opened my eyes to see a snowman in front of me." What the hell?!" I said.I looked at my hand which were now icy blue and I said," What is going on with me?!"." Calm down Bob.You don't have control of yours powers yet." said King." What?Powers?!" I said.

My hand turned red and then I fired a fireball at the snowman melting and King said," You need to breathe Bob.You don't have full control of your powers yet."."No really!?" I said." You don't need to be sarcastic Bob.I thought you would be happy to have super powers." said King." Yeah when I was 6!" I said." Fine.I give you that.So do you want to know the reason behind your powers?" said King." Yeah.Kinda of!"I said.

He sat in the living room as I stood there as Roy laid by King's feet and she was happy me not burning down her home." You going to explain why I made a snowman and then burned it!" I said." You come from a line of super powered individuals spanning a long time." said King." I do?" I said." Yes.You have several different powers but since you had no one to train you due to your parents worry about you being experiment on by the government." said King." So I could be like the Guild?" I said." Yes.You would be like the Guild." said King.

The Guild is a team of super heroes whose base is Washington D.C which is from me.Like I said early,I was a fan of them and I was always wanted to be one.I was a fan of Sheriff Eagle who has the spirit of an amazing cowboy inside him and his guns were powerful,Venus who comes from an alien race and her and Sheriff Eagle are married by the way,Atomic Knight who is so strong,and so many more awesome heroes.

" So what are my powers grandpa?" I said." You have learned about 2 of my powers which is the mastery of fire and ice along with the other elements." said King." So what you are saying is I can control Earth,Wind, Water,Light,and Darkness?So cool." I said." Yes and look at this.I will be back.I have been holding in since Russia." said King.He woke Roy who was mad at the man for awaking her up from her dreams as I studied the scroll.

I sat on the chair with my swords nearby as I read the scroll." So I can talk to animals.I wonder." I said.I called Roy over and I said," Do you understand me?".She looked at me confused as I said," I guess I need to learn some more.".She barked as I said," Well,I know that you want something to eat.".She walked toward the kitchen as I placed the swords on my back and then I heard Roy barking in anger." Roy?!What is wrong?" I said.

I enter the kitchen and I saw the weirdest thing ever in my 17 years on Earth.It was an insect like human with multiple arms and I count at least 4 and it was holding Roy in one of them." What are you doing with my dog?!" I said.It ignored me as it fired something green out of its mouth and I dodged it.It was a good thing too because it was Acid which burning a hole in the kitchen which I was getting blame for." Great." I said.

I then was attacked by spider web and I noticed a spider bottom with a human female top which is something out of a really bad horror movie." You are the new King?That is pretty funny.I mean King would have been able to block my attack." said the spider/human." What are you talking about?" I said.King came in and he said," Bob! What are you doing here?I thought me destroy your base in Russia."." You did what?" I said." He doesn't know King or should I say Ken?" said the spider." Ken?" I said.

Then King attack the insect with the multiple arms freeing Roy and he said," Get Bob out of that web.".She barked as the spider then attack him.She freed me and I pet her as I saw my grandpa who was being held in web just like me and he was getting beat up by the two.I then felt my anger raised to new levels than it has before and I said," Let him go now.".I then fired lighting which turned the two into ashes and I put out the blue sword and I freed my grandpa.

I placed him on the couch as I said," Do you need anything grandpa?"." No Bob.I will be fine.You need to be ready." said King." For what?" I said." The End and the Spider King." said King." The who?" I said," You read the scroll?" said King." Sorta of." I said." They are our enemies and they will be after you even at school or out with friends.You'll need to be ready." said King." How?" I said." By training with Armageddon and Holy." said King." You mean my swords?" I said." Yes.We will start training every day after school for a week." said King." Sounds like fun." I said.

After my mom scolded King for burning a hole in the kitchen,I was getting ready for bed.I then heard my phone ringing like crazy and I saw that it was Ace." Hey man.What's up?" I said." Dude!Guess what!" said Ace." You got a girlfriend?" I said." Nope.Even better." said Ace." Then tell me." I said." The new girl is rumored to be so hot that she is considered the 11th member of the Big 10!" said Ace." Dude.My little sister is sleeping.Be quiet." I said." Shouldn't you be happy?" said Ace." I am but I have a lot of my mind." I said." I see.Better let you get to sleep.See you tomorrow man." said Ace." Yeah." I said.

I hanged up and I picked up the book that I have been reading.It was known as the story of heroes known as the entire Greek Mythologies.I have always been a big fan of history and knowledge since I was little so this type of stuff was easy for me.I kept reading until I started yawing more than I do.I turned off the light and I stared at the ceiling.I looked at my hands and I felt the power inside them growing every second." I hope grandpa can help me with this." I thought.I then fell asleep to the sound of nature which is soothing.

Next time,
Bob meets a girl who claims to be his childhood friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment