Monday, September 1, 2014

Power Episode 7 Meta


Welcome to the part that is all Bob and super heroes stood there.

I was reading Meta in the main area.I loved the main hero of this story due to him being targeted by the government which is run by a single company which the name is known as Omega Corp which they experimented on super humans like him and you will learn more him later.I then looked at the clock and it was 9:30 in the morning.I looked around and I said," It is so freaking boring around here.".Ryan and Dan were with Blake working on his powers because I think that they want to work on transformation and I think Blake being an Elephant here would be a bad thing.

I then heard my doorbell and I said," Just a sec!".I walked up to the door and I look through the little hole and I saw a package.I opened the door and I grab the box." Wonder what this is." I said.I opened it and I found a note.I read the note aloud," Dear Bob,Welcome back boy.I have heard about your fight with Death.He is one of the four Horseman of Apocalypse who is an old friend of mine Bobby.Good luck with that by the way.I will see you soon Bob.Love King.".

" He remember me.That is good." I said.I then looked inside the box as I took out a watch and ring.I then looked at the clock and it was about 10:45.I then decided to leave this place.I return Armageddon and Holy back as I put on my going out clothes.I had on my new golden watch which works as a shield,the ring which can make time stop or go at my choice which I can do without said ring but it feels easy to do,my black jacket,my red shirt,blue jeans,and black,red,and white tennis shoes.

I closed the door to my apartment when I pulled up Meta on my phone.I was a big fan of the series okay.I then reached the streets.I then heard the police sirens and I said," Time to get some action.".I then ran toward an alleyway and I said,"Shadow Transformation!".I then turned into a shadow and I went toward the Police cars and I saw a villain.He had a whole lot of bullets and he had a gun which looked like it was painful to someone who wasn't bulletproof or wearing a vest which could block bullets.

" I better keep an eye on him." I thought." No one better come closer or you all die!" yelled the man.I then made myself appeared as Power and I said," Stop right there crook!".He looked at me and he laughed," And what are you going to do?!".He then fired bullets at me which missed everything but me and I said," Fire Dragon!".I then made a fire dragon which then made the bullets be destroyed and then it hit the man.

I walked over to him and I said," You should give up."." Never!Atomic Bullets!" yelled the man.He fired them at me and I said," Ice Age.".I then froze him into a giant cube as I said," Is there anyone inside?"." Yes. The super villains known as Destruction and Siren are in there robing the museum where a time machine is sir." said a cop." Okay thanks." I said.I walked inside the museum and I followed the unconscious bodies and they were alive by the way.

I then found the two in the exhibit hall of time.I saw a really big guy with an average sized woman.I am guessing that the really big one is Destruction and the woman is Siren just a guess though because I could be wrong.I listen into their conversation because I love learning." Where is that bastard?I mean this was his plan." said the man." Easy Destruction.He is looking for remaining guards.I mean we have Bullet keeping an eye on those cops.We don't need any heroes today." said Siren.

I was about to prove them wrong as Z said in my head," Hid Power!".I hid behind something as I saw that bastard who Destruction was referring to.He looked like a goth and he didn't really fit in right now." Are you two done yet?" said the goth." Can it Night.You aren't the boss of me." said Destruction.Night then grabbed him and he said," I am the boss of you ape.Now get the machine working.".The two worked on it and I thought," This guy seems like fun.".

The two got the machine working and I came out of my hiding spot and I said," Stop right there!". Destruction looked at me and he said," How did you get in here?"." By freezing Bullet in a icy hell." I said in a voice which made the room colder." No way.You couldn't have defeated him." said Siren." I did and I am going to defeat you three like him.Tornado Blast!" I said.I then trapped the three in a tornado and Night said," Impressive attack.You stopped these two but not me.Darkness Armor!".

He stood there in a dark armor as the other two were knocked out cold thanks me removing their air." Lets do this then Night!Armageddon!" I said.I made the sword appeared and Night said," I see.You are that hero who the horsemen are targeting."." You know them?" I said." We villains know each other very well boy. Die! Darkness Strike!" said Night.I then dodged lighting bolts which are made of darkness and they destroyed the building around me as I said," Freezing Slash!".

I slashed him causing half of his body to freeze in a icy shell and he said," You keep impressing me boy.You should be a villain."." I will never be a villain!Dragon Roar!" I said.I then roared knocking him into a wall which at the speed and power of my attack knocked him out cold.I went to the machine.I looked it over and I thought," I guess that idiot want to get some help from other dimensions.Now how do I shut this machine off?".

The machine went crazy as I got dragged into the portal and it turned off.I then through it which seemed like forever but it was really 10 minutes.I popped out on the streets on a city.I looked around and I saw that I was in a modern city.The town that I live in isn't even close to this and I was impressed.I then noticed my outfit had changed.I was know wearing a black coat with a red shirt.I had Armageddon and Holy on my back.I was wearing black boots and I felt like I was a crime show and I was the bad guy.

I walked around and I thought," This place is empty.Where the hell am I?".I then noticed a sign and it said Omega Corp." I'm in Meta?!" I thought.I was excited and scared but I knew that with my powers,Omega Corp will be sending their elite forces to capture and detain me soon or later.I then heard sirens as I said," Speak of the devils.".

I was surround by the elite police force known a Guardians which captured super powered people like animals." Stop right there Meta!" said one of them.Super powered people were known as Meta and I said," Nah!Blizzard Vortex!".I then made a vortex out of ice collecting the Police and I said," Icy Spikes!".I then produced spikes made of ice which jabbed every single one of them and they fell to the ground in piles and I said," Man.Usually there is blood.".

I then dodged fire and I said," This is going to be fun.".I then saw a woman standing there.Her left hand was glowing red as she said," Quick little one.".This is Magma who works for Omega Corp and she has full knowledge on Omega Corp's experiments.She seems cool with it but the hero hates it." What is your name Meta?" said Magma." Power and you should use your right hand." I said." Good idea." said Magma.

I hate my big mouth as I dodged attacks like crazy and I said," Armageddon!Dragon Slash!".I pulled out the sword causing a devastating attack which sliced the building in half.She jumped to a new one as I switched out Armageddon for Holy which made me get captured by a net made of the element known as Superior.It was made to stop me but I wasn't worried at all." Good capture Hunter." said Magma.She stood next to a futuristic Hunter and he said," This kid was giving you trouble just like."." Don't you dare say his name?!" yelled Magma.

" You mean me Magma?" said a voice which sound pretty cocky.I then saw him.He had sliver hair and blue eyes.He was about 15 years old.He was wearing a sliver jacket with a lighting bolt on the back.He also had a black shirt with blue jeans.

This is the main hero or Protagonist known as Volt who was 15 years old.He was once like Magma who worked for Omega Corp stopping Metas just like me and him but after meeting his girlfriend,he broke free of Omega Corp and he now use his powers over Electricity to fight off Omega Corp,Guardians,the Metas that worked in Omega Corp,and Magma who was his sister.

" What do you want?" said Hunter." I am here to save Power right?" said Volt." Yep." I said." Okay.Time to test out my new move.Violent Thunder!" said Volt.He then shocked Hunter who wore technology like a suit and he was out cold as Magma said," Eat this!Magma Melt!".She then made a lot of magma and I said," Volt!Get me out of here and I can help you out.".

" K!Lighting Sphere!" said Volt.He then made a sphere which he fired directly at me causing the net to exploded thanks to the power electricity and I said," Time for Ice Age!".I then froze her and Volt said," So you are an Ice User?"." You could say that.We better get going." I said." Right!Follow me Power!" said Volt.I followed the lighting user as Magma freed herself for the Ice Prison.

We head into the base/home of Volt and my heart was beating like crazy because I was in the base of my hero." You home Volt?" said a female voice.I then saw Volt walked over to a girl about a year longer than him known as Frost.She had the power of ice and really smart.She had medium length pink hair and brown eyes.She was wearing a sliver dress with a yellow slash around her waist.She also had sliver boots with blue laces.She was once captured by Omega Corp but Volt saved her and the two lived together." Hey honey. I'm back." said Volt.He kissed her as she said," So who is this Volt?"." The name is Power." I said.

We sat down in the kitchen as I drinking tea as Volt stood leaning against the kitchen table and he said," So you are from another dimension?"." Yep." I said." It is true Volt." said Frost.She was examine me with her drones as Volt said," I never got this kind of stuff Frost.So explain to me what you are doing to Bob."." I am examine him so we can see why they sent both Magma and Hunter after him.You know that Magma doesn't waste her time on weak Metas." said Frost.

Volt nod his head as I said," I think it is due to me being from another dimension and also having more than one power."." Really?That sounds interesting.Show me what you can do Power." said Volt.I then said," Fire.".I then made fire and Frost said," I see.Do Metas from your world have more than one super power?"." Yes and no." I said." Well,I better get going." said Volt." Why?" I said." Volt does a lot of work to protect me from Omega Corp and also live nice." said Frost.He kissed her and he walked off.

I was sitting with Frost as she was working on her computer.Then I sensed something off as Frost said," You alright Power?"." Yeah.Peachy." I said.She then grabbed me and she said," Don't say anything."." Why?" I said." Guardian's scanners.I just know about them due to their testing on me." said Frost.She looked away and I said," I know what it is like to be tested on."." You do?" said Frost." Yeah.So when is Volt coming back?" I said." Who knows?I mean a job could take a day or an hour but who knows?" said Frost.

I went toward their fridge because I was starving.I made me a sandwich and I started eating.It was amazing and I thought," I better find a way back home.I mean I have a lot of people who need me.".I then walked toward Frost who smiled at him and she said," Enjoy your snack?"." Yeah.So Frost?Do you think you could find me back home?I mean I like you and Volt but I want to go home." I said.She then looked at me with her brown eyes and she said," Sure thing hon.".

She went on her computer as I thought," I really hope Volt comes back because I am falling for his girl.".I felt like a jerk trust me.I mean I am falling for my hero's girlfriend.Frost then said," I found it!".I looked at the screen and I saw an dimension portal and I said," Do you think that will take me back?"." Yep.So Power?Tell me about your world." said Frost.

I then said," It is very different than here.I mean Metas like me,you,and Volt are free ant tested on and we can live our lives happy and people love us when we saved the day."." Really?That sounds amazing Power.I mean I wish I was born there.I wouldn't have been tested on but if I was born there,I wouldn't have met Volt." said Frost." I don't think that at all Frost.I mean you two were meant to be." I said.

We then noticed Volt's face on a screen and he said," Guys!Get down here now.".He then dodged darkness and I said," Where are you?"." At the town square." said Volt.His face was gone and Frost looked determined to save Volt and she said," You ready to go Power?"." Yeah." I said.We walked into a room and we headed toward a warp pad.

We were in the park as Volt was trapped to a statue by chains of darkness." Volt!" said Frost.She ran toward him and I said," Frost!".She turned around but then she was trapped by to the same statues as I saw Night clapping." You!I froze you!" I said." I broke out idiot.I mean I would never be beaten by you." said Night." Let Frost Go!" yelled Volt.His chains then made him scream and I said," Let him go now Night."." Okay but I want a fight." said Night." Deal!" I said.

We stood across from each other and I said," Time for my attack!Emperor's Flame!".I then made two powerful fires and I fired them." That is so hot." said Frost.She was sweating as Night said," Darkness Barrier!".He then made a darkness barrier which blocked the fire and I said," Ultimate Blizzard!".I then made a giant blizzard out of my hand which froze the nearby plants and Night's left arm froze and I said," Armageddon and Holy!".

I grab the two swords and I said," Apocalypse Slash plus Revelation Slash!".I then slashed him and I put the two on my back as I said," Dragon Punch!".I then charged up a punch and I punched causing him to fly into a tree causing him to drag across the floor and I said," Don't ever hurt my friends or you will feel my anger.".I then freed Frost and Volt from their prison and Volt said," Wow.You live up to your name."." Thanks Volt. So Frost found my portal back home." I said." Yep and he told me about his world." said Frost." Lets go guys.We don't need Guardians up the ass." said Volt.

I stood outside of the portal with the two." Well,I guess this is goodbye." I said.Frost hugged me and she said." We will miss you Bob.".I told them my real name because I trusted them." Yeah.I will miss you two Frost." I said.She let me go as Volt said," I guess you are leaving us."." Yeah.I hope you stop Omega Corp and save Metas everywhere." I said." Me too man." said Volt.We shook hands and I sensed something powerful.

I then turned around to see a boy who looked like a man crossing his arms.He had big muscles and he looked really strong and he was my age." You are thinking of leaving me Volt?" said the man." Fist." said Volt.He then started sparking up like crazy as Volt said," Leave!This doesn't involve you!"." Who is that?" said Frost." Fist." I said.Fist was once a high rank member of Omega Corp and he trained Volt violently.He still has the wounds on his back and I don't think that Frost knows about this.Fist left to become like Volt but his methods are more brutal.I thought Fist was an impressive warrior but his methods are weird.

He walked over to us and he looked over me." You aren't from this world." said Fist." Yeah and he is going back home!" yelled Volt." Can it boy." said Fist.Volt was silently as I said," What do you want with me Fist?"." You are different from Volt.I am impress with your powers.Show me your power." said Fist." Why?Power is about to go home!" said Frost.She was then hit by Fist and Volt said," Eat this Fist!Lighting Dragon!".

He then fire out a lighting dragon which Fist grabbed it and he said," You are still weak boy.".He then destroy the dragon and he took the shocking and I said," Me and you Fist."." Really?You are pretty weak boy but if you want to die fine.Bring it on boy." said Fist.

I stood across from Fist and I said," Watch this Volt.Lighting Kick!".My left  turned into Electric and I kicked Fist and he blocked it." Impressive boy but you left yourself wide open.Dragon Grip." said Fist.He grabbed my left leg and I felt my bones were being broken." I am impressed kid.Volt would have crapped out by now." said Fist." What does he mean by that Volt?" said Frost." He was once my student but he failed me." said Fist.

Volt then said," He is right.".He then show Frost his back which had marks from punches on him and Frost said," My god.".Volt never showed her his back and I was changing events of the book and I said," Time to stop this.".Fist then smirked and he said," Finally!You are bringing your true power.".I then said," Power Kick!".I then kicked him into the ground with my broken leg and Fist started to laugh." You can laugh?" said Volt.

I helped him up and I said," My leg is broken."." Sorry about that kid.I don't know my true strength." said Fist.I stood on my right leg as Volt bowed." Please train me again Fist and Bob!" yelled Volt." Your name is Bob?" said Fist." Robert but I like to be called Bob." I said." Good.We better get going." said Fist." Right. Guardians are coming here." said Frost.Fist and Volt carried me to the portal and I said," Throw me in guys.I will be fine.".

Fist agreed as he threw me in the portal.I then landed outside of the machine which took me in and I noticed something.I was in a dump and I was on the floor in pain for my broken leg.I was back to being Bob by the way.I tried to help myself up by crawling but my leg didn't want me going anywhere soon.I then found a pole which I use a cane and I limp out my way out of the junkyard.

I looked around and I noticed that something was off by a lot.For starters,I keeping seeing the words H.P which means Human Protection so I was gone for a long time.I then sensed something powerful." Inferno Blast!" yelled a boy.I then tried to dodge the fire but my leg told me no and I got scorched.I then saw Ace standing there.He was wearing a red suit and he said," Who are you?"." Ace!It is me Bob!" I said.I was feeling like I was going to explode with joy but Ace said," I don't know you at all.You must be part of the End!Die!".

He then charged up a fireball and I was trying to run but my cane flew out of my hand as I landed on the floor.I then saw Stella standing there wearing a sliver suit and she said," Just accept your death End Slime.".I felt the fireball hit my back and my body was out for the count.I then saw Stella walking over to Ace and she said," How does this End Slime know your name?"." Who knows but I think someone will enjoy him." said Ace.

I felt them coming toward me and I said," Someone help me."." Hydro Impact!" yelled a voice.I then sensed Ryan attacking Ace and Stella as he looked at me and he said," Bob?Is that you?"." The one and only.Now lets get out of here." I said.He helped me and we flew off.I then asked him," So what happened?"." Hell." said Ryan.

Next time,
Bob learns what happened when he left dimension.

No comments:

Post a Comment