Monday, September 29, 2014

Duel Academy Episode 5 Different forms of media


Welcome to the next episode and I am ready for Smash to get here in the states.I mean I played the demo and I think my mains so far are Link and Mega Man which have been on here.I am really excited to play Little Mac, Shulk, Greninja, Pac-Man, Wii Fit Trainer, Robin, and Palutena.Anyway,lets begin our story with our heroine(not the drug) in her room.

I was sitting on my bed playing on my Black 3DS XL and I was playing Smash Bros.I loved video games and I like doing guys stuff excluding sports but also girly stuff.I was pretty much a guy who could go shopping with you and then destroy you in Smash Bros

I had finished a match up where I won as my door was knocked on." Robin?You in there?" said Alexis.I totally forgot about our plans together.Me and her have be come pretty close these past couple of days and I have been trying to make her do less girly things but we are taking baby steps." Just a second.Let me get ready." I said.I then put on my bandages which hid my female like chest but I didn't have breasts as I put on a blue t-shirt with black jeans.As you can tell,I like Blue yet I'm not an Obelisk.I just prefer Slifer.

I opened the door and I saw her standing there in a skirt and a white t-shirt.It was the weekend and also Club Day." You ready Robin?I mean you take longer than me." said Alexis." Hey.A guy gots to look his best.So what club are you going to be in?" I said.We walked to the school and she said," Cheerleading."." Really?I mean aren't cheerleaders stuck up and kinda of what is the word Bitches." I said." Yeah but I'm not.I mean I am friends with a Slifer." said Alexis." I guess." I said.

Club Day is where we decided if we want to do beside dueling.I remember always being in the Stay at Home Club because I didn't like sports even though I was athletic.We walked in and Alexis said," So Robin?What club are you going to be in?"." None." I said." Really?You got running every day." said Alexis." I may do that but I really don't like clubs." I said.She nod as we walked to the cheerleadering booth.

There were very little guys here which shocked me because the cheerleaders at my old school were sluts.I then saw Alexis signing up and I heard someone said," Robin?What are you doing here?".I then saw Jaden holding a football as I said," Joined the football team didn't you?"." I'm actually on the dueling team and also the Basketball Team.So did you join a club?" said Jaden." Nope.I am thinking about joined the dueling team." I said." Really Robin?" said Stella.

She stood there with Alexis said," I thought you said that you didn't like any clubs here."." I did but I like dueling." I said." We should all join.I mean Jaden and Stella joined." said Stella." What about Syrus?" I said." I think he said something about the Anime and Manga club.He loves the stuff." said Jaden." Of course he would." said Alexis." Be nice." I said.

We walked to the Dueling Team which looked pretty cool.I mean I saw a Slifer in there.He walked over to us and he said," Sup.The name is Johnny.I'm a second year.You three must want to join the Dueling Team?Don't worry.You can still be in other clubs and the Dueling Team comes second when it comes to school and your other club.".Johnny had short dark blue hair,he had a tattoo under his eye and piercing." I would like to join." I said.

He smiled as he said," You are that freshman who beat Chazz right?It would be an honor to have you in our club man.".I then signed the form and I was handed the number 1 and Johnny said," The girl who had this last was an awesome duelist.You better live up to her but I know that you will so don't worry so much."." I will." I said.Alexis and Stella signed up as Stella was 12, Alexis was 9, and Jaden was 6." I'm actually number 10.The other 7 members are around here.Good luck." said Johnny.

We walked off looking for Syrus." So Stella?Are you in any other clubs?" said Alexis." Yep.Dance." said Stella." Really?That is Awesome Stella." said Jaden.He thought everything was awesome and it got annoying quick.We found Syrus as he was talking to someone about his size.He had blond hair and blue eyes and he was wearing a Slifer Red uniform and he looked like a first year." Hey Roger!" said Jaden." Do you know him?" said Alexis." Nope." I said.

We walked over and Syrus said," Hey guys."." So what club are you in Syrus?" said Stella." Syrus.How do you know Stella?" said Roger." She is my friend jealous?" said Syrus." Yes.She is like Inner Moka." said Roger." Huh?" I said." You never read or watch Rosario Vampire?" said Roger." I thought all guys watched this stuff and some girls." said Alexis." Nope.I never wanted to watch by the way to stereotype women." I said." You must think you are so cool don't you Robin?" said Roger.

We were drawing in a crowd as I said," I never have Roger.Later.".I then walked off as I felt Roger's anger." I challenge you to a duel!" yelled Roger."Sure thing Roger.Lets duel outside of the Slifer Red Dorm in 2 hours." I said." Bring it on." said Roger." Sweet!Two awesome decks facing off." said Jaden." Sure." I said." So Syrus?What is Roger's deck?" said Stella."You will have to wait and see." said Syrus." You can tell me right Sy?" said Jaden." Nope." said Syrus." Robin.Let me help you." said Alexis." Thanks Alexis." I said.

We worked on my deck in my room and Alexis said," So why did you want to piss him off?"." I hate that stuff." I said.I couldn't stand that stuff because I never like the way that they stereotyped women and other reasons." I see.So we are ready for your duel with Roger." said Alexis.I then put on my duel disk as I said," Thanks for helping me out Alexis."."What are friends for.I mean you don't keep any secrets from me." said Alexis.I was about to tell her all of my secrets but then I heard," Are you ready Robin?".

I then saw a crowd of boys and girls.I then saw Johnny smiling at me." Good job kid.I mean I never like his older brother." said Johnny.Me and Alexis said," He has an older brother?"." Yeah.He is a third year and a Obelisk." said Johnny." Lets do this already Robin or are you chicken?" said Roger." Go kick his but Robin." said Alexis." Yeah.I'm so ready to show him the real world." I said.

We drew our starting hands as I said," Lets make this an 8000 point duel."." Sure!I'm going first!" said Robin.He drew a card and he smiled," I summon Pantherlily!".Then a black cat appeared with a giant sword on his back as Roger said," I end my turn with a facedown.".A card appeared as I drew a card.I then said," I summon Metalman!".Then a man stood there with two saw blades in his hands as I said," I attack!".He then threw the blades and then Roger said," I activate my monster's special effect.".

Pantherlily.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1600.Beast/Effect.The Exceed partner of Black Steel/Gajeel.His special effect is that he gains an extra 1000 points during the battle step and he is immune to traps.
Metalman.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1900 DEF 1000.Machine/Effect.The first Robot Master made by Doctor Wily to exact revenge on Mega Man.His blades is one of the strongest weapon in Mega Man Lore.Once he is destroy,you and your opponent take the same amount of damage and also destroy the monster who attacked him.

Then we both took 900 points of damage and then I saw the cat was huge and I lost a monster but then the cat was gone." My cat gains 1000 ATK points during the battle step." said Roger.I growled as I then place down a card to protect me.

Roger drew a card and he said," I activate the spell Going Merry!".Then a wooden ship appeared and I said," So what does that wooden ship do?"." I can now special summon a monster from its wonderful crew and also another monster from my hand.So I first summon Negi Springfield and using the Going Merry,I summon Nico Robin!" said Roger.Then a light red hair girl stood there with a woman looking about 30 stood there.I felt more of an urge to be beat her now due her having the same name as me.

The Going Merry.Spell.Continuous.The first ship of the Straw Hats Pirates.You can summon Chopper,Sogeking,Nami,Nico Robin,Sanji,Zoro,and Luffy from your hand.If destroy by a card,you can bring Thousand Sunny from your deck.
Negi Springfield.Attribute Light.LV 4.ATK 2000 DEF 1500.Spellcaster/Effect.Despite his age,he is a powerful wizard thanks to his father being a powerful wizard.He is also a teacher at the school known as Mahora Academy Middle School for girls.He also made all of the girls in his class fall in love with him not by choice.He can select a magic card from your deck and bring it to the field.
Nico Robin.Attribute Earth.LV 7.ATK 2500 DEF 2000.Warrior/Effect.She is the daughter of a famous archaeologist who is known as Nico Olvia.She was interested in the True History which contains the world's history.She met up with the Straw Pirates and temporary joining their crew. She later betrayed them due to her past when they reached Water 7 but then she joined the crew when they saved her from Enies Lobby.She can let you draw a card and if it is a monster,you can summon him or her.

" I then activate Negi's special effect.He lets me draw a spell and I add it to my hand then I activate Robin's special effect and I do mean the hot one." said Roger.I felt my fist grow as he drew 2 cards and Roger said," I can now special summon Raku to the field thanks to Robin.".Then a highschooler with purple/black hair stood there and Roger said," I can now summon a warrior from my hand and I have one!I summon Roronoa Zoro!".Then a green haired swordsman stood there and I felt the power in his attack and Roger said," I play the field spell World Tourney!".

Raku.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1400.Warrior/Effect.He is the son of a Yakuza faction known as the Shuei-Gumi.Ten years ago,he made a promise to a girl.He holds the locket and several girls hold a key which could be the key but who knows.He can bring a warrior from your hand to the field.Roronoa Zoro.LV 8.ATK 2800 DEF 2400.Warrior/Effect.He dreams of being the greatest swordsman in the world after make a promise which his childhood friend Kuina who was a girl and according to her,girls couldn't be one because their skills decreased as they matured.After her death,he took her most powerful sword and he head out to the sea to defeat the best swordsman Dracule" Hawk Eye"Milhawk.He then met Luffy and he joined the crew as the first member of the small but powerful crew.He be special summon if your opponent has a monster on the field.He can't attack unless he has a monster to face and if it is a stronger monster,he gains 1000 ATK points.He can only be destroy by a battle. World Tourney.Spell.Field.The arena of heroes.This is where many powerful fighters fight to see who is the strongest.Every monsters on your field gains 500 extra ATK points. Once destroy,you can summon a powerful monster to the field.

Alexis P.O.V
Then I felt the crowd feeling bad for Robin as the field changed into a stadium cheering for Roger and his overpowered monsters." Attack all at once!" said Roger.The five rushed toward him and Robin said," I activate my facedown!".I then saw Robin get nailed by the five attacks as Johnny said," I don't think Robin would let this one get through.".Robin then stood there as he was getting protected by a shield as Robin said," Let me intro you to the Back Shield.".He growled as Roger said," I end my turn with a facedown.".

Back Shield.Spell.Normal.Lets you block attacks.

Robin P.O.V
I looked over at Alexis and then my hand and I said," I got this in the bag.It has been fun but this duel is over."." How?" said Roger." This.I play the spell Call of Champions!This allows me and you both to summon a high level monster from our deck but you have no room sucks for you." I said.I then drew a card and I smirked as I said," I special summon Captain Falcon!".The captain then appeared and then I said," I activate the spell Smash Ball, Monado Blade, and Demonic Summon!I am bring out Shulk and Link!".

Call of Champions.Spell.Normal.Lets you and your opponent summon a high level monster from your deck.

The two men appeared as Captain Falcon then grabbed the ball." Show them the Blue Falcon!" I said.He jumped into his signature ship as Roger said," I activate my facedown!Love-Love Beam!".The car then dodged the beam as it destroy the five monster and I said," Show him your Falcon Kick!".He then kicked Roger with his fiery kick as I said," Link and Shulk!".The two slashed him causing him to lose the duel." That is game!" I said.

I stood there and Roger said," I will beat you Robin."." You won't." I said." He is right Roger." said Alexis.She stood next to me as Roger ran off as Johnny said," An excellent duel there freshman."." Thanks Johnny." I said.He walked off as Jaden said," That was awesome Robin!"." Yeah but I kinda feel bad for him." said Stella.The two stood there as I said," Well,he deserve it."."You really don't like him." said Alexis." I don't." I said.

I was walking Alexis back to her room and she said," So Robin?What is with your deck?"." Hm?" I said." I mean your deck is based off Video Games." said Alexis." My mom knew about my love toward them so she made my deck like that.It isn't as overpowered as Roger." I said.She smiled as she walked into the dorm.I stood there and I thought," Should I tell her about me?".I walked back with that thought as I fell on my bed way too tired to move.

Next time,Robin and Alexis face off against Titan and his nasty cohort Blade.

No comments:

Post a Comment