Sunday, September 28, 2014

Duel Academy Episode 3 Reading the wrong signals


Okay.I am here to get some things off my chest.Exactly nine to be precised.One Robin is a man.Two No one is going to fall in love with him for right now.Four Only him,Banner,Sheppard,and his spirits knows about him for right now and you will learn about his secrets.Five This story is going to be different from the others due to Bob not being the main character which is quite weird.

Six This story isn't for everyone so if you are looking for something different that doesn't have Bob as the main hero in a way then welcome but if you don't,I have a lot more where he is the main.Seven this story is all in Robin's P.O.V,Narrator P.O.V,and a random character from this point onward because I have never done a personal P.O.V for Yugioh yet which is super and very much weirdness.Eight Bob is in this story but not as a main character.Nine Most of Robin's deck will be based off Bob's deck from the last one.Ten Don't expect a lot of OC in this one.Now lets begin with Robin walking up and I am keeping this PG-13.

I woke up to someone knocking on my door." Robin!Are you awake!"yelled Jaden."I am now." I said to myself quietly.I then got out of my bed wearing my light blue PJ and I said," Wait for me downstairs Jaden.I have to get ready."." Gotcha Robin!" said Jaden.He then ran off as I head to my bathroom.I walked over to my dresser after taking my shower and I put on my bandages around my chest.I had a female like body so I had to disguised myself as a boy.It is very weird yes I know.

I was happy to hear about my mom's close friend who I looked up to as my uncle ran a dueling academy.I was pretty good at dueling just like my mom who was one of the best female in the business.She taught me in dueling, shopping, fashion, and other stuff which my dad really didn't do anything which was one of the many reasons that my mom divorced his ass yet he wants me back for some reason.

I lived with my mom which was the best of times but she was taken by some strange men and I was left alone.That was also the day I learned about me being able to talk to Duel monster Spirits.They told me about being some sort of warrior and I said yes.I trained with them but due to it,I look like a male and a female.So I tied bandages around my chest due to me not wanting to be found out by a certain detective and you will meet him later.

I walked downstairs wearing a modified boys uniform which could look like a boy but it didn't constricted my powers and my long black hair was made to look more like a boy.I am very well verse in fashion.I then saw Jaden and Syrus waiting for me." Morning Robin.You ready for school?" said Syrus." Yeah.I guess." I said." Yeah.I mean we do have to go to school anyway.I mean we could be dueling right now." said Jaden." We have to Jay because our parents payed for us to be here.You can probably find a way to sleep in class." I said.Jaden smiled at me which he said," Good plan there Robin.".

I was sitting next to Jaden and he was sleeping.I sighed as I took notes from my teacher Doctor Vellian Crowler.Yeah I'm get teach by a man who I am pretty sure is a woman." Ms.Rhodes.What are the six types of spells." said Crowler.Alexis stood there and she said," We have Quick Play Spells, Field Spells, Equip Spells, Ritual Spells, Continuous Spells, and Normal Spells.".

The class then clapped for her as I rolled my eyes.I didn't like popular or pretty girls but I was considered to be popular.Ain't that weird?"And a good answer from an Obelisk Blue.Mr.Truesdale?" said Crowler.He stood up as he said," Yes?"." Can you tell me how a Field Spell works?" said Crowler.He then got nervous and he said," I don't know.".The class laughed at him and Crowler said," That is an appropriate answer from a Slifer Slacker.".

I then stood up as I said," Hey.Maybe you should pick on someone else."." Okay then Mr.X.Can you tell me how each type of spell works then?" said Crowler.I then felt some stares from the Obelisk group and also my fellow Slifers as I said," Sure thing Teach.".

I then said," A Quick Spell can be played on your turn and they can be played on your opponent turns if you have set them down the previous turn.A Field Spell has the ability to change the field which can boosts a monster ATK or DEF, swarm the field, weakling your opponents monsters, recycling cards, and preventing swarming.A Equip Spell can equipped to a monster on the field.A Ritual Spell allows you to special summon a monster under the right conditions.A Continuous Spell is a spell which stays on the field until it is destroy.A Normal spell is the most common spell seen in decks which can be used on the turn played on the field.Did I get it right teach?".

He was shocked and I smirked," I guess us Slifers can be pretty smart.".I sat back down as Crowler said," Anyway.Thank you for that answer Mr.X.".I smiled as I put in my headphones and I listen to someone speaking French due to my mom being very diverse.She knews every language known to man and I knew how to speak and write most of them.She was the best mom a guy could ask for.

I was paying attention in Banner's Class which was Alchemy and Syrus tapped my shoulder." Hey Robin.Thanks for standing up for me." said Syrus." No problem Syrus but sometimes I won't be there for you and you need to learn about standing up for yourself." I whispered to him.Then Banner said," Can I have your attention Mr.Truesdale.".He stood up and he said," Yes?!"." Do you mind bring me Pharaoh or do you mind minoring as a scratching post?" said Banner.I then saw Pharaoh on Syrus's leg as he blushed in embarrassment.I smiled at my friend.

Narrator P.O.V
Crowler was in his office doing evil.He was writing a love note using Alexis's name for our hero.His ingenious( I mean this sarcastically) plan is to make Robin go into the girls dorm and for him to get caught which gets him expelled.He actually uses lip stick and he kissed it." This is perfect.I will get that Slifer Slacker expelled so he won't be a problem." said Crowler.He sneaked down to the boys locker room and he looked for Robin's locker and he placed the letter inside it and he ran off.

Robin P.O.V
I was sitting in the bleachers waiting for gym to be over and done with.Since I am trying to hid out,my Uncle didn't want me to be found out because of Social Media so I didn't have gym.It didn't bother me that much since I was already pretty active when I was stretching or running around the island and I still have the figure of a athlete." Robin?What are you doing up here?" said Stella.

She stood there with Alexis and I said while lying," My stomach hurts from lunch."." I see.So why are you in Slifer Red?" said Alexis." What do you mean Alexis?I mean I'm in Slifer Red because of my lack of skills in school and dueling." I said." But you almost defeated Chazz." said Alexis." I told her that Robin." said Stella.I smiled as I said," It is no problem.I guess it due to the fact that I like Slifer more than Ra and Obelisk.".

I was a fan of Yugi Moto but not in the over obsessed fan way.I admired his dueling skills and I think my mom could beat him.We talked about stuff until they had to go get changed for gym.I then decided to go get a drink of water and I saw my short blue haired friend run by me at the speed of sound.I then followed him and I heard him say to himself," I can't believe that I ran into the girls locker room!".

I laughed as Syrus heard me." Who is there?" said Syrus.I stood there quietly as Syrus went back to his normal routine and then he opened my locker because Jaden was borrowing his so I let him use mine." A love letter?" said Syrus.I then thought," Why would you sneak a love letter into the boys locker room?I mean you could get expelled for this.This smells fishy or Pharaoh's breath.".

Syrus read the letter out loud and he replaced my name with his.I would mind this but he really need this." She wants to see me!I better get ready for my date with Alexis after gym." said Syrus.He ran to go change as I grabbed the letter.I then read over and I noticed that it couldn't have been written by Alexis due to the fact that the handwriting was sloppy and rushed and it did look like a girl wrote it but I really don't think a girl like Alexis was the stereotype of a blond whatsoever.I then thought," Guess I am going to be dueling Alexis Rhodes.Sweetness.".

Narrator P.O.V
Chumley was trying to sleep because he had been trying to work on his deck all night and then he woke up to Syrus who was smelling different than normal." Syrus?Why do you smell like a perfume store?" said Chumley." I have a date tonight." said Syrus." You?" said Chumley." Yeah.I guess girls like me.I mean I am pretty cool." said Syrus.Chumley had heard about him embarrassing in Crowler's class but he decided to let Syrus stay in the light as Syrus said," Later Chumley!Tell Jaden where I am!".

He ran off toward the girls dorm.Chumley was working on his deck as he heard Jaden saying," Sy!The shower is warm and ready for you.".He then opened the door and he said," Hey Chum.Where is Sy?"." He went off an a date." said Chumely." Really?That is good for him." said Jaden." Yeah.So could you help me with your deck?" said Chumley." Sure thing Chumley." said Jaden.

Crowler was wearing a weird wet suit showing off his ponytail which was long." This plan is perfect.I mean Alexis is the school most beautiful girl and one of the best female duelist along with Stella." thought Crowler.He then imagine Robin walking into the lot and him talking picture of Robin and getting him expelled.He didn't like him or Slifers especially Robin X and Jaden Yuki.The two were the only students to beat him and they made him look like an idiot.This was a dream come true.

Inside the girls bathroom.Stella, Alexis, Mindy, and Jasmine were bathing.Jasmine had light brown hair and Mindy had short black hair and the two were ALWAYS together." So Alexis?What did you think of Robin's display?I mean a Slifer should know his place when talking to an Obelisk." said Jasmine." I think that him defending Syrus was kinda of cool." said Alexis." So does someone like him?" said Mindy.

Her face went red as Mindy said," Do you?I mean he seems like a pretty nice guy."." A bit too nice.I mean shouldn't he be like an Obelisk?" said Jasmine." He told me that he picked to be a Slifer." said Stella." Why?" said Jasmine." Because he likes Slifer." said Alexis." That is such a guy reason." said Mindy." Yeah." said Stella and Alexis.

Syrus was opening the gate as he said," Alexis,my love.Where are you?"." That slacker!What is he doing here?!" said Crowler." Who is out there?" said a girl.She then saw Syrus and she said," A Boy!"." I am not a boy." said Crowler.He was knocked into the lake and Syrus was tied up by the girls and he then saw Mindy and Jasmine standing there in a purple and orange towel." You better have a good reason why you are here or you will be expelled Slifer." said Jasmine.

" Alexis wrote you a love letter?" said Mindy.He was tied as Alexis stood there with Stella, Mindy, and Jasmine.They were all in their School Uniform and Syrus said," I am telling you the truth!Look I have the letter.".He then hand her the letter as Alexis said," This was for Robin."." Really?" said Syrus.

He then got depressed as Stella said," Syrus."."Wow.You thought that a love letter for Robin was for you.Wow." said Jasmine.Alexis then said," I have an idea.Grab my PDA.We are going to duel Jaden and Robin Stella.You ready"." Yeah.Lets show them our strategy." said Stella.Syrus was worried about his two best buddies in the world who were about to face off against two amazing female duelist.

Robin P.O.V
I was drying my hair as my P.D.A starting ringing.I grab it as it said," We have your friend Syrus.Meet us at the girls dorm in 10 minutes or we will make him get expelled.Be ready to duel me for your friend.".I then said," I guess I better get ready.".I had finished putting on my uniform which disguised me as Jaden knocked on my door." Robin!We have a problem!" said Jaden.

I opened the door as I said," I know.We need to go save Sy from this mysterious stranger.You ready to duel this time?".He nod his head as he said," Lets go save Sy!".We then ran toward a place where we can get a boat.We found a boat and I made him padding us there because I am very lazy yet I am athletic.

We then saw Syrus tied up and I saw Alexis, Stella, Mindy, and Jasmine standing there.I then figure out who send it and why as I said," So you girls ready to duel us?"." Yeah.You are going down Robin." said Alexis." Huh?What is going on?" said Jaden." A Slifer Slacker." said Jasmine.I really didn't like her attitude.I really hated rich girls ever since I was little.

She was punched by Mindy who said," You and Robin are going to be dueling Alexis and Stella.If you two win,you get your friend and you guys go off scot free but it Alexis and Stella win,you and Syrus will get expelled while we dress up Robin like a girl."." Why me?" I said.Jaden said," Bring it on!"." Yeah." I said." Good luck Robin." said Alexis." Yeah.You better not go on me Jaden." said Stella." You too Stella." said Jaden.

Me and Jaden were on a boat across from Alexis and Stella.Jasmine and Mindy were behind the girls as Syrus was behind us." You ready to win then Robin?" said Jaden.He seemed determined as I said," Yeah."." How about me, then Jaden, then Alexis, and then you Robin?" said Stella." Sure." said Jaden and Alexis." Yeah." I said.The duel had started as we said," Duel!".Stella drew her first card and she looked at her hand.

In a tag duel,we couldn't attack until Stella's next time which was time to set up a good defense." I summon Kuriboh in defense mode." said Stella.Then the brown monster stood there as I couldn't deny how it cute it was even though I'm a guy.Stella then said," I place one card facedown to end my turn.".

Jaden then drew a card and he smirked," I summon the one and only Elemental Hero Lady Heat!".Then a skimpy heroine(not the drug) stood there and Jaden said," I then place a card down and I active her special effect.For every Elemental Hero on the field,you two lose 200 life points for every hero on the field include herself.".

The two girls lost 200 life points as their life points were at 7800 life points.In a tag duel,the teams both had 8000 life points which made the duels longer but more intense in my opinion.I think my mom and I compete in these duels as a kid and I love them to death.Alexis drew her first card and she said," I summon Etoile Cyber in attack mode.".Then a monster stood there and Alexis said," I end my turn with a facedown.Your move Robin.".

I drew my card and I thought," I better set a good defense.".I then said," I play the spell Thievius Racconus which allows me to special summon Sly Cooper from my deck.".I then summon the Raccoon thief and I said," I then summon Frost.".Then a girl with short light blue hair stood there.She had on a white superhero suit and she had very light skin." I activate her special effect by freezing up your facedown Alexis." I said.She then froze the card as I said," You can't use until my next turn Alexis.I end my turn with a facedown.".

Thievius Racconus.Spell.Equip.The book where the family of thieves known as the Coopers write down their thieving exploits for their ancestors to read.You can summon Sly Cooper from your deck or hand.
Frost.Attribute Water.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1300.Aqua/Effect.She was tested by an evil group known as H.O.P.E at a very young age.She turned into a icy woman until she met Nova of the Guild.She joined up with them and she helps people with their powers.She can freeze a card solid which makes it unusable for a turn.

Stella drew a card and she said," I summon Space Swordswoman in attack mode!".Then a swordswoman stood there and she looked like she was from space as Stella said," I then attack her with her special effect.".We then lost 1900 life points as Jasmine said," Go Stella!Destroy these Slifers.".I really didn't like her." I end my turn." said Stella.

Space Swordswoman.Attribute Light.LV 4.ATK 1900 DEF 1000.Fairy/Effect.A woman is like a space swordswoman.She can attack your opponent directly and she can't be affect by traps.

Jaden then drew a card and he said," Okay.I play the spell Polymerization!This allows us to fusion summon monsters.I fuse Elemental Hero Avian and Elemental Hero Burstinatrix to summon Elemental Hero Flame Wingman!".Then a hero stood there with a dragon hand and a tail and Jaden said," I attack Space Swordsman!".He rushed toward her and Stella said," I play my facedown Negate Attack!"." Not so fast there Stella.I play my facedown Mystical Space Typhoon!" I said.

The attack went through as the girls lost another 200 life points as Jaden said," Did I forget to mention Flame Wingman's special power?You lose life points equal to your monster's attack points!".The two then lost 1900 life points putting us back in the lead." I then end my turn with a facedown.Also 400 points more of damage." said Jaden.

The score was me and Jaden had 6100 life points while the girls had 5300 life points.We had the lead for right now.The girls lost 400 life points as Alexis drew a card." I then use your card aka Polymerization Jaden to fuse my Etoile Cyber and Blade Skater to summon Cyber Blader!" said Alexis.Then the fusion stood there as Alexis's monster negated our entire field thanks me and Jaden having a combined total of four monsters on our field." I attack Frost!" said Alexis.We then lost 300 life points as Alexis said," I end my turn with a facedown.".

The card that Frost unfroze as I said," Okay."I then drew a card and I smirked," I play the spell Demonic Summon.This allows me to special summon a monster from my deck.I pick the one and only Mega Man!".Then a little blue warrior stood there with his arm cannon ready to fire." I then activate Mega Man's special effect." I said.

Mega Man.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Machine/Effect.He was built by Doctor Light to be a battle droid stop Doctor Wily after he stole and he reprogrammed 6 of Dr.Light's robots.He defeated Dr.Wily but he knew that Dr.Wily would never stopped so he stops him every time and he never gives up.He can power up his mega blast for an very powerful attack which destroy a monster and you can’t attack with it.

He then charged up a beam which destroy Alexis's monster as I knew about that cute monster's special effect." I activate my facedown.One Final Dance.This allows me to special summon a monster from my hand in place of the one you just destroy.I pick Cyber Tutu!" said Alexis.Then a cute ballerina stood there and I said," Attack her Sly!".He then rushed toward her with his cane and then Alexis said," I activate my facedown Doble Passe.".

One Final Dance.Spell.Quick.You can summon a monster from your hand if one was destroy on your field.

I then thought," Dang it.".I remember that I have the card in my deck and I knew its effect were lethal in the right deck and I felt it as the girls lose 2000 life points as I felt a kick which took the air out of me and 1000 life points." Sorry about that one Robin.I guess I rush in like an idiot." said Sly." It isn't your fault." I said to him.I then said," I place two cards facedown to end my turn.".

The score was know the girls had 3300 life points and we had 4800 life points.Stella drew a card and she said," I sacrifice my Kuriboh to summon Space Hunter!".Then a female stood there and she looked pretty mad as Stella said," I play the spell Space Boost!This gives my hunter an extra 1500 life points.".She then felt stronger as Stella said," Attack Flame Wingman!"."Not so fast Stella!I play De-Fusion!" said Jaden.

Space Pirate.Attribute Light.LV 6.ATK 2000 DEF 1800.Fairy/Normal.She is the intergalactic pirate and she bears a striking resemblance to Roxy who is Pegasus's daughter.
Space Boost.Spell.Quick.Gives a Space monster a boost of the difference between life points.EX 4000 to 3000,the monsters gains a 1000 ATK points boost.

The dragon armed hero dodged the attack by turning into two and it destroy Elemental Hero Burstinatrix but she was in defense mode." I end my turn with 2 facedown.Your move Jaden." said Stella.He then drew a card and he said," I play Card of Sanctity!".He then drew 4 cards as Stella drew 5 cards, Alexis drew 4 cards, and I drew 4 cards." I then play one more Polymerization to fuse my Elemental Hero Avian with Elemental Hero Ice Edge!This allows me to summon Elemental Hero Absolute Zero!" said Jaden.

Then a icy hero stood there and I felt his power over ice as I shivered." Are you alright Robin?" said Syrus." Yeah.I am not very good with the cold." I said." I play the spell Element Sword!I then attack Space Hunter!" said Jaden.He was then destroy as we lost 200 life points but then the ballerina was gone along with the swordsman thanks to his special effect." Attack them!" said Jaden.She then fired two fireball as they hit causing 1300 life points as Stella said," I play my facedown.Damage Condenser!This allows me to special summon D.Human in attack mode.".A warrior stood there as Jaden said," I end my turn with a facedown.".

The girls then lost 200 life points as Alexis drew a card and she said," I play the spell known as Monster Reborn!I bring back Cyber Blader!".The monster stood there as Alexis said," I summon another Cyber Tutu!".The ballerina stood there as Alexis said," I attack you directly Robin and I will destroy Mega Man with Cyber Blader!".I then felt the kick to my chest along with 1600 life points." Robin!" said the boys." I'm fine.Lets keep going." I said." I end my turn with a facedown." said Alexis.

I drew a card and I said," Perfect.I activate my facedown card Forced Rejection!".Then a card showing a really popular girl rejected boys as she was being forced by her friends." This card allows me to destroy one monster on the field since Sly is still here.So I pick Cyber Tutu!" I said.She was gone as I said," I then activate my other facedown Returning of Old Friends!".Then a card appeared showing people coming back as I said," This allows me to bring back Frost and Mega Man!".

Returning of old friends.Spell.Normal.Lets you bring monsters that were destroyed.You can summon as many monsters as you want.
Forced Rejections.Trap.Normal.For every card on the field when this card is played,you or your opponents must send that number of monsters to the grave.EX if 3 monsters on the field,you or your opponent must send 3 monster to the grave.

The two returned as I said," I sacrifice Frost to summon Captain Falcon!".Then she went back as a captain appeared and he said,"Show me your moves!"." I then play the field spell Final Destination!" I said.Then the field changed into the one from Smash 4 and I said," Each of gets to pick our strongest monster that have been played so far in the duel."." I pick Space Hunter!" said Stella." Flame Wingman for me!" said Jaden." Cyber Blader!" said Alexis." Mega Man!" I said.

Final Destination.Spell.Field.Lets you and your opponent bring back a monster from the grave to have one final fight.It is a final match where any ATK or DEF boosting items are ignored.

The four stood there and then Mega Man destroy both of the girls monsters as I said," My monster is the strongest so I can do this.Captain Falcon!Show them your Falcon Punch!".He then punched Alexis as we won the duel.

I sighed in relief as Jaden said," We did!That was an awesome duel Robin!"." Yeah but the girls didn't make it easy for us." I said." Yeah.You two were pretty good." said Stella." Yeah.I hope we can duel again." said Alexis." Yeah." I said.We shook hands as Jasmine said," So we aren't expelling those 2 and make Robin look a girl?"." Why that?" said Syrus.I nod my head as Mindy said," You look like a girl and I thought what would happened if we did.".I then thought," Really?Girls are so weird.".

The two boys rowed off as I thought," I wonder if we will duel against Alexis.".The two boys then walked back to their dorm room as I went into mine.I then locked the door and I got into my PJ.I sat in my bed and my P.D.A rang as it was from Alexis." Hey Alexis." I wrote to her.I couldn't exactly call her because it was late." So do you want to to study tomorrow?I mean that final is coming up." wrote Alexis." Sure." I wrote.I went to bed because I knew that I would need to be ready for finals tomorrow.

Next time,
Robin and Chazz duel off round two!

No comments:

Post a Comment