Saturday, September 13, 2014

Power Adventure Episode 6 A Rocky Road


Nope.No ice cream jokes in this one.

Ash was standing there with Pidgeotto,Metapod,and Pikachu near Route 2 and he said," Okay Guys!Today is the day where we start out first gym battle!" said Ash.The three cheered as Ash said," Okay.Lets see what the old Pokedex says about your moves.".He pulled out the red device and it said," Pidgeotto knows the move Quick Attack,Gust,and Double Team.Metapod knows the moves String Shot,Harden,and Tackle. Pikachu knows the moves Thundershock,Iron Tail,Quick Attack,and Electro Ball."." Okay.Pikachu we should practice your iron tail on those rocks over there!" said Ash.

The mouse charged up an attack and then he aimed it on the rock which then exploded." Hey!That is a Pewter City Landmark!" said a man.Ash then saw a man wearing a red hat and he had a light brown beard and Ash said," Sorry about that mister.I was training for my first Gym Battle."." Are you here to battle Brock?" said the man." Yes?Do you know him?" said Ash." He is very strong and with your current line of Pokemon,you will never be able to defeat him." said the man." Okay.So what can I do to get better because these guys are my friends and I would never leave them behind." said Ash." I see.Please follow me to my shack." said the man.

Ash stood there holding with Metapod,Pikachu was on his shoulder,and Pidgeotto was flying nearby and the man showed him some CDs and Ash said," So what are those?"." TM my boy.These can be taught to your Pokemon and each one was a move inside the CD so it can be use over and over again.I have the TM for Steel Wing,Flamethrower,Thunderbolt,and Aerial Ace." said the man." Thank you.I don't even know your name." said Ash." Just meet at the Gym at 3." said the man.He was gone as Ash was confused on what just happened.

He walked back to the Pokemon Center where Serena was feeding Charla and Chu and Misty was reading a magazine." Hey Ash.How was your training?" said Serena." Awesome Serena.Check this out!" said Ash.He held the TMs and Misty said," Where did you get those?"." From a guy nearby who want me to defeat Brock.Here Serena.I got one for you." said Ash." I see.Shouldn't you be worried about them being good?" said Serena." They are good to go." said Misty." Sweetness.Do you mind if Chu trains with us?" said Ash.

She looked at her Mouse Pokemon and she said," I don't mind whatsoever."." Sweetness!Lets go Chu!" said Ash.The two were gone as Misty said," So Serena?Do you like him?"." You can say that.I mean I have known him since we were 7.He saved me from a Poliwag and I fell for him." said Serena." Sounds romantic but not as romantic as Bob and Blaze." said Misty." Yeah.They were made for each other.So where is he?I haven't seen him all morning." said Serena." He had some business to do but he promised to be at Ash's matches." said Misty.

The two girls walk out of the center and they noticed a glow.Ash stood there and he said," Thanks Serena. Chu gave the last bit of experience that Metapod needed to evolve.".Then a Butterfree stood there and then Misty said," Isn't that the prettiest Pokemon?"." Yeah.I wonder what new moves you learned Butterfree." said Ash.He pulled out his pokedex as the bug flew around with the bird and the two Mouse Pokemon played with each other." Butterfree knows Confusion,Sleep Powder,and Hyper Beam." said the dex.

" Okay!Lets try out Hyper Beam!" said Ash.He then fired it causing an mini explosion and then Serena said," You pretty use that as a last resort Ash."." Indeed.Lets get going.I want to go see the Pewter City Museum because of the Pokemon Fossils that Bob told me about last night." said Ash." Lets go already." said Misty. She was ready to go and Ash said," And I thought that I was an hyper one."." I guess Misty like fossil Pokemon a lot." said Serena.The two return their Pokemon and they followed the red haired girl.

The three walked in after Ash payed for his,Serena,and Misty's ticket.Misty then gazed at the fossil form of Kabutops as Ash said," Cool.Was this a Pokemon?"." Yep.A Kabutops." said Misty." Those arms looked dangerous." said Serena." They were Misty.According to history,these Pokemon were killers of the deep." said Misty." So are they still around?" said Ash." Yes and No Ash.They are in Fossils which are at Mt.Moon which is nearby." said Misty." We should go there after the gym battle." said Serena." Good idea Serena." said Misty.

The three then noticed a doctor with Bob." Bob?" said the three." Oh hey guys.Professor.I would like you to meet my friends Ash,Serena,and Misty.I am traveling with them.Guys this is Professor Gravel.He is a leading expert on Fossil Pokemon." said Bob." It is an honor to meet you Professor.I am a fan of Fossil Pokemon mainly Kabutops and Omastar." said Misty." I see because they are Water Pokemon." said Bob." That makes sense." said the two Pallet Town trainers.

The Professor said," Bob.It was good to see you again.I mean I remember meet your Fossil Pokemon from Kalos.They were quite a sight.I hope to see you all again at Mt.Moon.".He was gone as Bob said," So is a certain trainer ready for his gym battle?"." Yep and we are ready for anything." said Ash." Then lets get going!" said Serena." Right but first one thing." said Misty.She took a picture of the four Pokemon which were rock and water types as Ash said," I will never get women."." Join the club Ash." said Bob.

The four then saw the man from earlier and Ash said," Hey!"." Ash.Is the man who gave you the TMs?" said Serena.Bob was lost as Misty said," I will tell you later.".Bob nod as the man said," You use the TMs I gave you?"." Yep.I taught my Pidgeotto Steel Wing and Aerial Ace,Pikachu Thunderbolt,and my Butterfree Aerial Ace." said Ash." I see.You are ready for Brock." said the man.

He opened the door and then Ash saw Brock.He looked about 15 years old and he had eyes which look lines and he had brown hair and he looked buff." Father!What are you doing back here?" said Brock." You are his father?" said Misty and she was referring to Bob by the way." Hey!I am not that old." said Bob." You are over a thousand years old." said Serena." You shouldn't remember me about my age Serena." said Bob.

Brock walked over to the group and he said," Who is the challenger?Were you brought by my idiotic father today?". "Yes son.I brought Ash who is the boy to defeat you." said the man." I will." said Ash." Really?I am known as the Rock-Solid Pokemon Trainer and you are just some kid with an overgrown rat." said Brock.Pikachu's cheeks sparked as Ash said," Lets battle Brock.".

The two stood there as Serena sent out Chu to watch her friend's match." So you are Brock's father?Why did you leave him?" said Bob." I wanted to be a Pokemon Trainer and I left my oldest son with his 9 younger siblings and his mom but she left and hasn't returned.I came back after losing to a trainer with fire Pokemon who defeat my Rock Pokemon.I felt bad.My name is Flint by the way." said Flint." You aren't a good father." said Misty." Thanks for reminding me.I came back to apologize to him but he ignored me." said Flint." I can't blame the guy." said Serena.

The ref said," This is a two on two Pokemon battle.The Challenger Ash Ketchum will be able to substitute his Pokemon at any time but only 2."." Go Geodude!" said Brock.Then a rock with arms came out as Ash said," Go Butterfree!".The Butterfly came out and then the ref said," Begin!"." Tackle!" said Brock." Dodge it by flying up!" said Ash.The bug dodge the attack and Ash said," Confusion!".The rock was trapped in the air and then Brock said," Rock Slide!"." Confusion on those rocks!" said Ash.He dropped the rock Pokemon which crashed to the ground and he captured the rocks and Ash said," Fire!".He then fired the rocks back and then the ref said that Geodude was out and he said," Winner Butterfree!".

Ash then hugged his bug Pokemon and Brock return the armed rock Pokemon and he said," Go Onix!".The Rocky Snake came out and then Ash said," Go Pikachu!".He stood there ready to impress Chu and the ref said," Begin!"." Slam!" said Brock." Dodge it with Quick Attack!" said Ash.He dodged the tail and then Brock said," Rock Throw!".Then Pikachu dodged rocks as Ash said," Iron Tail!".He then hit him with his tail and then Brock said," Impressive Ash."." Thanks Brock!" said Ash.

Then Bob sensed something and he said," Everyone!Get back!".The wall exploded and then Brock saw his precious Kabuto being stolen by Team Rocket.Instead of the three lovable goofballs,it was two people wearing a black Uniform with the rocket.One had short green hair and the other one long blond hair which was in pony tails.The blond was a girl about Jessie's age while the green hair man was about James's age. " Team Rocket?" said Ash." Yes!We are Cassidy and Butch!" said the blond aka Cassidy.

Bob said," Brock.Do you mind if I handled Cassidy and Biff?"." It is Butch!" said the green haired man." Whatever.Lets show them your anger Floatzel." said Bob.Then the sea weasel came out and she looked ready to battle." Is that a Water Pokemon?" said Flint." Yes I am and please for the love of Arceus,take off that fake beard!" said Floatzel.Flint was confused as Bob said," She loves fashion so her and Blaze are like sisters."." Ah." said Ash." I better help you out Floatzel." said a voice.

Bob's bag glowed once again when a green lizard came out." Sceptile.Do you want to battle?" said Bob." Yes.I always love a good battle." said Sceptile." Talking Pokemon?This is just like that annoying cat/Lets captured them and the rest of the Pokemon Bruce." said Cassidy." My name is Butch!Go Mightyena!" said Butch.The hyena came out and then Cassidy said," Sometimes.Help him out Sableye!".Then the male version of Angel came out and the two talking Pokemon said," Lets go Bob."." Right.Time to show you the true form of my Pokemon!" said Bob.

The two Pokemon glowed and then Brock,Flint,Cassidy,and Butch were shocked.Floatzel was a human and her long orange hair was in a ponytail,a yellow scarf,a orange jacket,she was wearing a light brown bra which was under a orange tank top,light blue sweatbands,light brown shorts with a blue belt,blue eyes,and orange high heels.Sceptile had short green hair,red eyes,green gloves,two swords made of grass on his back,a light green jacket,a light green shirt,a red scarf,dark green pants,light green shocks,and red boots.

" What?" said the four." Leaf Blade and Ice Punch!" said Bob.The two punched the two knocking them back into their trainers and Bob said," Solar Beam!Floatzel grab the Shellfish Pokemon!".She grabbed it and he fired the powerful grass attack knocking the bumbling two into the sky.Floatzel handed the fossil to Brock and she said," Here you go."." Thank you.So how can you transform your Pokemon into humans?" said Brock." I'll explain later.Now lets continue your match with Ash." said Bob.

Pikachu was ready to fight the rock snake as the ref said," Begin!"." Bind!" said Brock.He grabbed the mouse and Ash said," Thunderbolt!".The water system went off and Onix felt the water and Brock thought," This kid and his "dad" are impressive.I'm going to see if I can join them."." Did Ash have to turn on the fire alarm?" said Serena.

She was soaked as Flint said," It is an interesting plan to say the least."." Yeah.So are you going to try to patch things up with Brock?" said Misty." I will try girl.I mean I left him alone with 9 brothers and sisters." said Flint."Try Flint.Trust me.You don't want to make someone hate you for the rest of your life." said Bob." Iron Tail!" said Ash.He slammed his tail under the rock which was tired so he went out." Winner Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town!" said the ref.

The group was outside of the gym and then Brock said," Here you go Ash.The Boulder Badge."."Awesome Thanks Brock!" said Ash.He pinned the badge and Brock said," Flint.I need you to keep an eye on Forrest and the others."." Why?" said the two girls." I have learned a lot from seeing Bob's Pokemon turn into humans and Ash's battling skills.I always dreamed about being a Pokemon Breeder so can I please join you guys?" said Brock." I don't mind." said Bob." Me neither!" said Ash." Sure." said the two girls.

The group was at the Pokemon Center getting ready to go as Brock said," So you are an Immortal being and also a Pokemon?"." Yep and I am dating the hottest girl on the planet." said Bob.Brock looked jealous at the man and then Nurse Joy came up to them and she said," Your Pokemon are already to go.Oh and Brock,I will miss you."." Thanks Beloved.I will never forget your smiley face." said Brock.

He flirted with her and Ash noticed someone dropping off a Weepinbell.She had a serious look on her face. She was about Ash's age and she had long purple hair up to her shoulder and green eyes.She was wearing a regular backpack on her,black tennis shoes,blue jeans,dark purple shirt,and she looked angry." What is wrong with Weepinbell?" said Ash." It is none of your business." said the girl.Ash didn't know why he didn't like her because she was different from every other girl that he met so far.She then noticed Bob and she said," Bob?"." You know him?" said Ash." Yes I do.He is my idol." said the girl.

She walked up to him and he said," Do I know you?"." Yes.My name is Paula and I am here to challenge you to a Pokemon Battle." said Paula." Huh?You want to battle Bob?" said Misty and Brock." Yeah.I bet I could beat any of his weak Pokemon." said Paula." What did you just call them?" said Bob." Weak." said Paula.Bob breathed in and he said," Okay Paula.Lets battle."." Really?" said Serena." Yes if she wants a challenge,she got's one." said Bob.

The group stood outside as Paula stood across from Bob and she said," Go Magby!".Then the Live Coal Pokemon came out ready for a fight as Bob said," Show them your true power Excadrill!".The molt came out ready to drill and he had red goggles on his head as he said," Time for Simon to show his stuff!"." Begin!" said Brock." Fire Spin!" said Paula." Dodge it with Dig!" said Bob.He went underground dodging the attack as Bob said," Show them your Drill Run!".

He pierced the fire Pokemon with the ground and then Bob said," Focus Blast!".He fired the attacks causing Magby to be knocked out." Wow.He didn't need to turn his Pokemon into a human to defeat her." said Misty." Guess she isn't as strong as I thought." said Ash.Paula ran off as Brock said," Nice battle Bob."." Thank Simon for this one Brock.Me and Simon have been friends ever since he was a Drilbur." said Bob.The mole Pokemon nod as Ash said," Lets get going you guys."." Okay.Lets." said Brock.The five walked off from the Rocky City.

Next time,
Two Team Rockets and also something about a Tripokalon.

No comments:

Post a Comment