Monday, September 22, 2014

Powerful Power Episode 3 Greed


Episode 3 is up and running baby!Also a P.O.V change.

" Give us her Bob!" yelled a boy.I looked behind me and I saw several students chasing me and Stella and she said," What is going on around here Bob?It is like we are in a zombie game or something."." I don't know Stella.I don't know.".We then reached the roof and we were cornered.I then saw several of my classmates in the crowd as a boy said," Give us the girl Bob!We need more points!"." I won't give her to you greedy bastards!" I yelled.Then one girl said," Why are you protecting her anyway?I mean you are one of us aren't you?". Stella looked at me and she said," Are you?".

It had been 5 weeks since I saved Stella from Magma and Spell.I became the town hero stopping crimes given to me by Galaxy King whose identity is still a mystery.I hadn't changed myself at school too much because I didn't want people to figure out that I am Power.I woke up to a text from Stella.Me and her had become pretty close but she got popular quick due to her beauty and personality and I felt left behind because all of my friends are popular but me.She was on the track team and she could run pretty fast.

I read the text which said," Have you heard about Adventure?".I wrote," Yeah.Why?"." Do you play it?And call me with your answer." wrote Stella.I then called her and I said," No.Why do you ask?"." Everyone is doing it." said Stella." You aren't though right?I mean you are perfect just the way you are." I said." So why aren't you doing it Bob?I mean you could make yourself more popular." said Stella." You haven't read the manga Dice The Cube that changes everything have you?I don't want to change myself because I am perfect the way I am." I said." Did your dad teach you that?" said Stella." Yeah.See you at school." I said.

Adventure sounds like your typical RPG like Pokemon,Final Fantasy,and other likes that but it is a mobile game.The game came to our school about the 3rd week of school and it spread like wildfire.You do quests at school,home,and other stuff to increase your looks,athletic,and personality.Each quest takes about 1 point and you put each point into one of the three that I just mention and I know this all because Ace and Chris are addicted to the game.

I walked downstairs to see Emma,Allison,and Stella being feed by Bruce as Bruce said," Good morning Master Robert.You friends are here."." Hey.So what are you all doing here?" I said." We came to say hi and also to have some of your butler's amazing cooking." said Allison.I sat down next to Jade as she said," So how are things going with Spencer?"." Spencer?" said Stella." Bob's step father." said Allison." Ah.You told me about him right?" said Stella." Yeah.Me and him have days where we can't stand looking at each other but then we have days where we are happy to be together." I said.

I was sitting in my English Class when my phone rang." Mr.X." said Mrs.Violet. I saw her standing there crossing her arms.She was known as Venus who had the power of concurring things like a weapon and other stuff thanks to her being a Princess of an kingdom." Do you mind taking your call outside?" said Mrs.Violet." Yeah.I promise to never do this again." I said.I ran out of the room and I saw that it was Galaxy King calling me.

I answer it and he said," Hey buddy."." Why are you calling me?!" I yelled." You have a job Bobby.You heard about the game Adventure?" said Galaxy King." Yes I did.It spread like wildfire here.Did you have something to do with it?" I said." Nope. This is childish.The person who did this was the Gamer.You heard of him?" said Galaxy King." Yes I did.He is a terrorist?Right?" I said." Yep and I have his secret hideout loaded into your phone.Good luck Bobby!" said Galaxy King.I then ran off toward the bathroom to become Power and I flew toward Gamer's base.

Stella P.O.V
It was lunchtime and I was sitting with Chelsea who kept looking at Chris who like everyone else was playing Adventure." Hey Stella.I thought Bob would be with you." said Chelsea." Nope.He is in class getting some extra help." I said." Really?Bob needs help with school?I mean he is really smart." said Chelsea.I nod my head and Chelsea said," So do you like him?"." Like who?" I said." Bob silly.I mean you two are always together." said Chelsea." I thought he liked Jade." I said." Yeah but you are changing that." said Chelsea.

I then saw Jade and Allison walking over and Jade said," I think something is up with Adventure."." What gave you that idea Jade?Is it the fact that several guys just asked us to take off our shirts." said Allison." Are you serious?I mean we should get the principal involved." I said." Sam isn't really the physical type and also the Student Council does nothing." said Chelsea.Then everyone phone went off as everyone went toward us." Stella!Run!" yelled Ace.

He stood there and I said," Why?"." The game master wants you and he is using everyone to get to you!".He was then attacked by some of them as Allison said," Ace!"." Go!" said Chelsea.I ran off as I ran into students and I ran toward the girls bathroom on the floor.I then heard the door slam open as I saw some girls opening the stalls.I then punched one of them and I ran out of there and I kept running.

Bob P.O.V
I stood outside of the known headquarters of the Gamer.I then sneaked into the Gamer's base and it was empty.I was confused so I turned on my heat vision which allow me to see through anything include lead which made me better than Superman.I looked for anyone but then I found a faint signature and I ran toward it.I looked inside and I saw that someone was here but now they are gone.I then saw a giant supercomputer and then a message pop up and it said," Hi Power.I have been expecting you.".

I then saw a keyboard and I typed in," Who are you!?"." The Gamer silly one.I have turned Saint against Stella." said The Gamer." What!?" I typed." Oh you didn't know.You better get over to there and save her Power." said the Gamer.I then ran off as I started to transform back into Bob.I stood in the front of the gate and I saw students looking more zombie like than normal trying to get at me.I then ran into the school where everyone was a zombie.

I kept running and I saw Stella being cornered by the zombie and I yelled," Stella!Duck!".I then grabbed a chair and I swing it at them freeing Stella.She hugged me and she said," How come you aren't infected Bob?"." I don't know." I said.The zombie got up and he said," Give me her!".I then grabbed her hand and we started to running.

Back to the present,Me and Stella were together.We were about to fall off as I said," Stop!"." Answer my question Bob!" said the girl.I then breathed in and I said," I would never be like you all.I mean you started to play some stupid game!You are going to kill me and Stella just to change yourself!Oh you will and not a popular kid but a murderer!".Stella then said," He is right!".Then they all got a text and they attacked me." Bob!" yelled Stella.
I then heard a whistle as I saw the Police Chief standing there with an very angry look on her face." Get outside right now!" yelled the chief.The army went off as I stood there.I was covered with bruises,my clothes were torn,and my nose was bleeding." Bob!" yelled Stella.She went over to me and I said," I will be fine Stella.No need to worry."." You did a pretty brave thing boy.I mean protecting your girlfriend from that angry mob." said the chief." He isn't my!" said Stella." I think she knows that.Right Aunt Cherry?" I said

The Police Chief is my aunt Cherry Missy.She married Owen who had the last name of Missy but he had it changed to Castro but she held that name with pride as Owen didn't.She had long red hair and green eyes and she was like my mom smoking hot to every guy." She is your aunt?" said Stella.Cherry helped me up and she said," Yep.He is the best nephew I could have asked for but I always wanted a niece."." Don't forget about Rose Cherry.Remember what happened last time?" I said.

She shivered as Stella was lost as I said," I will tell you later.Can you help me get to the nurse's office?I feel terrible.".The two helped me down to the nurse office.Stella and Cherry left the room as I laid in there with no one to bother me and then my phone rang.I then looked at it and it was Galaxy King.I moved the phone to my ear and I said," What do you want know Galaxy King?!"."

 "Nice job protecting your girlfriend from the Gamer.Guess what?" said GK." You are going to be a nice person?" I said." Nope.I figure out where the Gamer got the power to do all of this." said GK.I moved the phone closer as I said," Who?"." You ever hear of a group called Combat For Hire?They are kinda like of the Secret Six." said GK." So Gamer was a former supervillian?" I said." No!He is working with others to handled certain jobs. You going to be ready for your next villain?" said GK." Yeah but I really hope that it doesn't involve Stella." I said.He hanged up as I said," Whatever.I will be ready for anything that anything brings to me.".I then fell asleep.

Next time,
Bob deals with an evil group of women with super powers.A normal day for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment