Friday, September 12, 2014

Power Adventure Episode 5 The Story of Shadow,The Pokemon Poet/Adventure


Welcome to the learning part so yeah plot and story.Plus really short due to me not wanting to spoil anything for you guys.

Bob sat across from Misty,Serena,and Ash.They were in the Pokemon Center's living quarters in Pewter City." So why can you be a Pokemon?I mean it is awesome but I want to know why." said Ash." Well,lets begin back before you were born and I mean a very long time ago." said Bob.Bob will be the narrator to this part of the story and it is like a Bob's P.O.V.

Bob P.O.V.
I was the runt of the family due to me being different from my family.I mean I had the ability of aura inside me due to my real dad is a Lucario.Aura is like the essence of living creatures include my family but I had the ability to sense it and control it which made me a freak in my own town.I mean I had no friends but a local Lucario who trained me in my powers.I grew up to be a powerful Zoroark and a handsome one at that.

The day that I met Blaze is a day that I could never forgot.I worked in the library in a nearby town due to me being a fan of knowledge and also it was the perfect cover story.Anyway,she came into the library one town. She was still a Vulpix at this point and she heard about me due to stories around town.She figure out about me being trained by a Lucario and she asked me to join her to find a Fire Stone for her.Evolution worked like it does now.

" Um.Is your name Shadow?" said Blaze." Yep.Shadow is the name don't wear it out.So why are you looking for little old me?" I said." I heard about you knowing a lot about Evolution Stones." said Blaze." I do.So do you want to form a party with me to find yourself a fire Stone?" I said." Yes.If you don't mind." said Blaze." I don't.Lets get going." I said.

We were walking toward Evolution Mountain where Evolution stones are found but then we saw Team Hyde harvesting stones for something evil.Team Hyde was actually Pokemon and enemies from my past and I saw Ian but he was a Dusknoir back then and I said to Blaze," Stay back Blaze.I don't want a pretty lady like you to be hurt.".I stood there and I said," Stop right there!".

Then I was surround by Houndour,Poochyena,Purrloin,and Stunky and Ian walked up to me and he said," You must be pretty stupid for challenge me and Team Hyde.I mean we are the strongest team in the world and you are a weak and pathetic Zororak."." Flamethrower!" yelled Blaze.She then burned the grunts and I said," A strong move from such a pretty lady.Colored me impress.Time to you show my true power.".I then used the move Leaf Blade and I caused Ian to fly off thanks to a nicely time shadow Ball from Blaze.

We looked around for a Fire Stone when we found one." You ready Blaze?I mean this is a big and very important step.I mean once you evolved,you can never go back." I said," Yeah Shadow.I am ready.I mean I am already a powerful Pokemon but I want to become stronger and this is the way to do it." said Blaze.She touched the stone and she glowed.After a few seconds,she became a beautiful Ninetales and I blushed." Wow.You look amazing Blaze." I said." You too Shadow.So Shadow?Do you want to travel the world with me?" said Blaze." I would be delighted too." I said.

Narrator P.O.V
Bob told them stories about him saving Night and Esp from a attack from a rampaging Urasring and MIsty said," That is amazing Bob but how can you turn your Pokemon into humans?"." Ah.It is like Mega Evolution in a way Misty.I have a really good bond with them but the real thing is the day that I became immortal." said Bob." You are immortal?" said Serena." Yep." said Bob.

Bob P.O.V
I was standing on the plane of beginnings alone because all of my friends were defeated thanks to Arceus who was being control by Team Hyde's leader and now it was going nuts." Why are you still here Shadow?I mean you have lost." said Arceus." I will never give up because all of my friends believe in me." I said.I then glowed and I felt my powers.I turned into my human form and I was shocked to say the least." You are an chosen one.I am sorry about my previous behavior." said Arceus.

He then healed my friends but they were asleep."So am I immortal like you?" I said." Yes.These Pokemon will be able to transform into humans like you." said Arceus." Cool." I said.

Narrator P.O.V
" So you are like god?" said the three." Yep.Any more questions?" said Bob." Nope." said the three.

Next time,
Ash challenges Brock



No comments:

Post a Comment