Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Hero Episode 1 Power


Welcome to the next Hero  and if you have notice that I am being writing 0 superhero stories due to me writing fan fiction and I am trying to stop that but that is going to take so me time but I will do it because I will never give up on anything that I set my mind too.

I was looking around my hometown.The place was destroyed from the destruction that I caused with my only two hands.I then saw me standing there.He had demonic like wings and he had glowing red eyes." Ah Bob.Come to accept your death like a good little boy?" said evil me.I then made my hangs glow a bright white and I said,"Never.I came here to stop you!No matter what!".I rushed toward him and he rushed toward me and we both said," Powerful Impact!".

I woke in my sweat.I shook my black hair around and I looked in my mirror.I still had my brown eyes and I smiled." Thank god.It was just a dream." I said.I got out of my bed and I head toward my shower.My name is Robert Percival X or Bob for short.I am different from most kids my age due to me having an intense imagination and I give you that dream as the example of my intense imagination and also the fact that I have super powers.

My Mom was the Princess of a Kingdom known as the Galaxy Kingdom while my dad is the Prince of the Demon Kingdom.I was born and I am pretty much the reason why the King of the Demon Kingdom hasn't destroy my mom's kingdom.He and my dad never got along ever and when I was born,he was pissed.He and his kingdom was ready to destroy us and me but my mom and dad protect me from his wrath by sending me off to a Different Dimension.

I walked over to my dresser and I place on my necklace which had my lucky charm which is a picture of me with my mom and dad smiling.I put on my green shirt and blue jeans and I grabbed my phone and I ran out of my room.I rode down the stairs of my house and I jumped off only to crash into my butler feet first.My foot went into his face as he said," Master Robert.Do you have to act like a mad man?"." Sorry Bruce.I am like a animal.Well,I better get going." I said.

He then grab my shirt collar and he said," Not before breakfast Master Robert."." Yeah but I wanted to get going.Today is the day after all." I said." Ah yes.Your first day of the 11th grade.You must be pretty excited to have her in your class Master Robert.She is very pretty Master Robert." said Bruce.My face went red as I thought of her.Her name is Stella Polar and I have had a crush on her since the third grade which is pretty sad but I like her and love is strange.

He placed me down at the kitchen table and I saw my father.He found me when I was a baby and he adopted me on the spot due to him wanting a son and I was treated like one." Ah Robert.You are looking really happy?Is this about you having Stella in your class?" said my father.My face went red as Bruce said," I think so Master Spencer.".Spencer had red hair and brown eyes and he was a nice and caring man like my mom and sister." So where is Rose and mom?I thought they would be here to belittle me too." I said.

I then saw my little sister with my mom.My little sister was also adopted and she was 9.She had long blond hair and purple eyes.My mom had black hair and blue eyes." Big brother!" said Rose.She jumped into my lap and I said," Is someone ready for her first day of school like her big brother?"." Yep!" said Rose.She sat in her spot as my mom said," So I better a certain someone must have been pretty hyper.I mean he has the girl had a crush since the third grade in his class."." Yes he did Mistress Audrey.He kicked me in the face." said Bruce.

Rose giggled as I said," Sorry about that Bruce.I guess I don't know my own strength sometimes."." Well. You better get going to school.I mean I wouldn't hate you to mess up your chance with Stella.Make me proud son." said Spencer." I will dad." I said.I then put on my black and red tennis shoes and I ran to school. I had the power of super speed so I can run really fast and I made it to her house.Stella's house was simple and small than mine which was a mansion.

I then heard her voice," Bye Tara!".She opened the door and she saw me." Bob?What are you doing here?" said Stella." I was in the neighborhood." I said.She then hugged me and I felt her breasts on my chest.I blushed as she stood there.She had long sliver hair and blue eyes and she wearing a sliver top with a blue skirt."You want to walk with me to school didn't you?" said Stella." Yes?" I said.She grabbed my hand which turned my face into an inferno and she said," All you had to do was ask.Lets go.".We walked to school together and I was thinking," This is going to be the best day ever!".

I sat in my desk which was next to the window and I heard my best friend say," You sly bastard.".This is Ashley John Smith or Ace.He was a Ace when it comes to everything that involves women and we have been friends since we were in the second grade.He had dirty blond hair and blue eyes." What do you mean Ace?" I said." You and the Sliver Princess were walking to school together." said Ace." So?We have been friends since we were kids." I said." You have a crush on her since you were kids." said a voice.

I then saw Ryan.He had black hair like me but it was lighter and he had blue eyes.He was a detective and I mean that because he sometimes leaves school to go on a case which involves him getting in some pretty dangerous stuff." Is it that obvious?" I said." Yeah man.I mean everyone knows it." said Ace." Not everyone right?Like Stella?" I said." Nope.She seems pretty clueless about it." said Ryan.

I sighed in relief and Ace said," So when are you going to ask her out?"." What?" I said." I don't that she would mind man." said Ryan." I don't our relationship to change guys.I bet she only thinks of me as a friend any way." I said." Looks like someone need to more positive." said Ace."No.I am realistic." I said." Whatever man.Just remember that she isn't going to be single forever.You have take this chance even if you crash and burn." said Ryan.

Stella P.O.V.
I was staring at Bob who was talking with hie friends.I think everyone knows about his crush on me include me.I haven't told him about that because I think this is his first crush and I don't want his heart to be broken. He was also my closet male friend and I didn't want to lose him.I then saw one of my 2 best friend in the entire world Cindy Little.She has fiery red hair,green eyes,and she was like the female version of Ace which means that she knows everything in getting a man which she tried to do with me for years but I said no.

" So why were you walking with Bob?" said Cindy." Why not?He is my friend Cindy." I said." But you are popular and he isn't not.I mean you are the Sliver Princess." said Cindy." I hate that name you know." I said." Yeah but didn't Bob give you that name?" said Cindy." No.You and Ace did.Don't blame Bob for that." I said." Why are you defend the kid?" said Cindy." Because she and Bob are really close." said my other best friend.

I then saw Myra Woods.She had long blond hair and blue eyes and she was really liked.She is the angel on my shoulder which Cindy is the devil on my shoulder." She is right you know." I said." Whatever.I hope that you figure out you want to be with." said Cindy.She walked off to her seat and then Myra said," So do you think of him?And be honest with me.".I then said," He is really nice Myra.I mean he has been there since we were kids and I don't lose him."." Ah." said Myra.

Class started as our teacher walked in.Our current teacher Ms.Wine got married which shocked everyone in town and school so we had a substitute teacher.She just got out of college and she was very young like 25 or 24.She had her long black hair making her stand out and she got every guy attention quick but Bob.He always kept looking at me.I felt special and the teacher name is June Sparks" Attention students.We have a new students joining our class." said June." Really?" I thought.

The door opened and a girl walked in.She had long green hair and green eyes.She was wearing a green shirt and white jeans.She then said," My name is Jade Emerald and I am happy to be in the same class as my best friend."." Your what?" we all said.She then looked at Bob and I said," Bob?".She ran up to him and Bob said," Jade?Is that you?"." You know her Bob?!" said Ace." Of course.She is an old friend of mine.My dad is a very important man.Anyway,what are you doing here?" said Bob." I wanted to see you again.I mean I haven't seen you in a long time." said Jade.

I was angry because she was all over him and he was trying to escape her iron grip but Bob isn't the strongest kid in the school.The lunch bell rang and I said," I think he wants you to let go.".Bob was free from her and he said," Thanks Stella.I owe you one."." How about a shopping trip?" I said.He shook his head saying no as I remember the last time we went shopping together.His arms were broken for a week." So Jade?How did you and Bob meet?" said Ryan.

Ryan was standing there and Jade said," We met a dinner party.".She sat next to me as Ryan sat next to Bob and I was across from him and Bob said," Yep.We were the only 2 kids there."."What about your little sister?" said Ace.He stood there and Bob said," We didn't adopt her until I has 8 and I met Jade when I was 6."." So why are you back in town?" I said." Well,my dad has finally kept a job down here.I mean he is like a famous archaeologist.So we are always moving around a lot." said Jade." Yeah.I understand." said Ryan.

The day end as I was walking with Bob.He kept looking away as I said," Do you not want to be with me?"." What?!Of course I do.I just I have a lot on my mind." said Bob." Is it Jade?" I said.He nod his head as I said," You like her don't you?".Bob's face went red as he said," No!"." Are you sure Bob?Your face proves you wrong." I said." I guess but they are coming out now." said Bob.He then heard his phone go off as he said," I have to take this.See you tomorrow?"." Yeah." I said.I walked off as Bob talked to someone on his phone.

Narrator P.O.V
Bob was on his phone and he said," What is going on Steve?".Steve was the Artificial Intelligence that Bob made to be his eyes and ears." We have Destruction robbing the jewelry store again.Shall I send a Power Clone?" said Steve." Nope.I will handle this one." said Bob." Good luck Bob." said Steve.It hang up as Bob looked around.It was empty and Bob said," Time to Power Up!".He then glowed a bright white.He was wearing a red/black costume.The sleeves were black with red stripes,his pants were the same thing,and he was wearing boots which made his kicks extra strong as Bob started to run.

He then saw Destruction robbing the Jewelery Store.Destruction is a super human with the powers of super strength and he could take a punch." Where are you Power?!" said Destruction." He is waiting for me?" thought Bob.He then jumped down there and he said," Let go of the jewels now Destruction or I will have to use force on you."." Do you really think I came alone?" said Destruction.Bob then felt a sonic scream and he jumped into the air.

" Dam.I forgot about his inhuman reflexes." said a female voice.Bob then saw Sonar standing there crossing her hands.She had the power to scream really loudly and Bob said," So you two are working together?"." Yes.Time for you to die!" said Destruction.He then rushed toward Bob who dodged him by jumping over him and he said," Lighting Kicks!".His legs glowed yellow as he kicked the man with lighting fast speed and then he stopped to say," Inferno Blast!".

Bob then fired a giant ball of fire at him which exploded on contact causing pain to Destruction.He fell over with burns on him and then Sonar said," Dallas!Eat this!".She fired a scream which broke glass as Bob said," That is so last year.Time for a round of applause!Freezing Applause!".He clapped freezing the sound waves and then Bob said," Time for an Power classic.".He got into a position which means his next hit was going to be his last and he said," Dragon Punch!".He rushed her and he knocked her into the air with the power of the dragon.

She landed on Destruction and the two were out cold.The crowd cheered for him as Bob bowed and he said," It was an honor to entertain you all.".The cops came and arrest the two and the chief of Police aka Ryan's dad said," Thank you once again Power."." It is no problem Chief.I am happy to serve you all." said Bob.He then flew off as he thought." I was so cool out there.I wish I could be like that with Stella.".

Bob P.O.V
I was back to my human guise as I was walking to my house.I opened the front gate and I saw Rose waiting for me there." Hey little one." I said.She noticed me and she ran toward me and she tackled me." I miss you too Rose." I said." Big Brother!We have a problem!" said Rose." What is wrong?" I said.She dragged me into the house and I saw smoke and I said," Were you trying to cook again?".She looked at her shoes as she said," I want to make a snack for you big bro.".I got to her level and I said," Thanks Rose but next time,don't use the oven.".She nod her head as she ran to watch cartoons.

I went into the kitchen and I opened the window to let some of the smoke out and I thought," I wonder why Jade came back.".I had a small crush on her when I was little but when I met Stella,I thought those feelings were all gone but I guess they were still in there.I then opened up the fridge to see a note.I read and it said," Dear Master Robert.The master is out tonight and your mother is working late.I am need somewhere so you and Mistress Rose will have to make your own dinner.".I smiled as I grab an apron and I said," Lets get to work.".

I called Rose into the dining hall and I fed her dinner.She smiled as she ate my dinner and she said," So where is Mommy?"." Working.I guess it is you and me tonight." I said.She looked sad as I said," What is wrong?"." I wish mommy and daddy were here." said Rose." I do too Rose but they need to work or we wouldn't have the things that we have today." I said.Rose said," Okay.Can you promise me something?"." What is it Rose?" I said." Please don't every leave me.I mean mommy and daddy are always at work." said Rose." I will never leave you Rose.I promise." I said.

She hugged me and then she ran back to watch cartoons as I cleaned up.My phone started ringing and it was from Ryan." Hey man." I said." You did good against Destruction and Sonar Bob.I'm still lost why you haven't join the police force." said Ryan." You know the reason why Ryan.I wouldn't have time for my family or little sister." I said." I understand yah Bob but can you work with me and the chief?" said Ryan." Sure man.Call me if you need me." I said.He hanged up as I went to go watch cartoons with Rose.

Narrator P.O.V
Meanwhile in Space,a space ship was behind the moon.Inside said spaceship,a man with a very big brain sat in his chair and he said," Your highness.".Then we see a man sitting on a throne.He had a crown on his head, he was wearing a cape which proved his power to everyone,he look really angry,and he look spider." Are we here Dr.Mind?" said the King." Yes.We have found the Galaxy Kingdom prince.Should I send an army to get him?" said Dr.Mind." Nope.I want to test him.Lets see how he can handled my strongest warrior.Send Freak." said the King." Yes Spider King." said Dr.Mind.

Next time,
Bob faces off against Freak and the Falcons.

No comments:

Post a Comment