Monday, September 22, 2014

Powerful Power Episode 4 Amazons


Welcome to Episode 4.Enjoy Bob being awesome.

I was dodging a Hydro Cannon from Pokemon and I saw the cheerleaders scared out of their life.I then rushed toward them and I said," Barrier!".I made a barrier as I was protect them from water and very powerful footballs,feathers made of steel,and a photon blast and I said," Go!".They ran off as the barrier broke and I was slammed into the wall breaking my right arm even more." It is over Power." said a girl." Yes.Time for you to die." said a girl.

Earlier in the day,I was sitting on my computer.After that whole Adventure thing,I had a broken arm for the whole thing.According to my doctor,it is very weak right now and I had to do absolutely nothing with it which keep me from going school.I sat there watching Youtube when my door opened.I saw Bruce standing there and he said," How is your arm doing Master Robert?"." Fine.I wish you would let me outside.I mean I haven't left this room since the doctor!" I said.

He then sighed as he said," You want to go outside?"."Yes." I said.He then locked the door and I said," Bruce!"." Sorry Master Robert.This was a directly order from Master Spencer,Mistress Audrey,and your doctor." said Bruce.I then slammed my bed which then made my pillow fly into my bathroom.I sighed as I went to go get it.It was soaking wet as I sighed louder.I then used my left arm to dry off the pillow.I was ambidextrous and this wasn't due to my super powers either.I was born like this.

I kept searching things up online and I got bored.I haven't gotten any text from the Galaxy King.I guess he heard about my injury and I sat on my bed looking at stuff on my phone.I then looked at my window and I opened it.I place a clone of me sleeping so I wouldn't get caught.I sneaked out of my house wearing a black hoodie concealing my face and I hid my right arm so I wouldn't get it broken.

I reach Saint Academy and I said," I look like I am a pervert right now.I better be quick.".I then sneaked in and I head toward the field.I could hid out here due to there being no Gym for a while.I hid in the storage shed reading a book on my phone when I heard girls voices.I then noticed the time and it was 1:40 in the afternoon.I had been in here for 5 hours and my phone's battery went down by a percent due me making it like a super computer.I then remember that this was the girls gym class and I was a pervert for being here.

I then hid as the storage shed opened up.I then saw Vivian Johnson walk in.She had long black hair and blue eyes and she was incredibly pretty.Everyone in the school include me like her included the goths which them liking someone is weird.She then said to herself," I miss him.".Who is he?I mean she is known for rejecting guys almost five times every day included Ace but did she have a secret boyfriend." Vivian?Are you in the storage shed?" said a shed." Yeah!I'll be out in a minute." said Vivian.

She then grabbed a soccer ball and I thought," Time to bring out Detective Bob.".As a kid,I love Detectives especially Batman but my parents thought I got out of the phase but I still read Detective Conan in my free time.I then transformed myself into a male gym coach and I said," Time to make sure that I don't cause suspicion.".I then looked at myself in the mirror.I had brown hair which covered a scar on my forehead,blue eyes,muscles,my right arm still broken,and I was wearing my black hoodie with sweatpants.

I walked out and I saw the girls looking at me." Mr.Lee!What happened to your arm?" said a girl with brown hair and it was in a ponytail and I said," I broke it."." Are you going to be alright?" said Vivian.I said," Yeah.So you girls get ready.".The girls did their normal routine as my phone rang as it was from Galaxy King and I said," You finally called me.What happened?"." What are you doing out?Your arm is broken." said Galaxy King."I can fight without it." I said." Strong one.You will be facing off against the Valkyries." said Galaxy King.

I then pictured the Valkyries from Norse Mythology as I said," But they aren't real GK."." Not those ones!I mean they worked in Combat For Hire." said Galaxy King." Oh.I knew that.So who am I looking for wise one?" I said." They are Angel who is like a Angel but she is really a Devil,Typhoon who has the power of water under her control,Sports Girl who is the best female athlete in the underground,and Princess who is half robot." said GK." And you know this how?" I said." Never mind that.Just be there at the game." said GK.

He hanged up as Vivian stood there.I fell back a little as she said," Are you alright Mr.Lee?.I turned myself as Chuck Lee,a substitute teacher for Gym and I was known as a pretty nice guy and I said," Yeah.My friend is being his normal self."."Oh.Can I talk to you?" said Vivian." Oh sure." I said.She sat next to me and I said," So what do you need to talk about Ms.Johnson?"."It is a boy." said Vivian." Okay.So is he on the football team?" I said.

She shook her head no as she said," Have you heard about a student named Bob X?"." She is talking about me?!" I thought.I then said," Nope.Never heard about him.Do you like him?".She then said," Yes but don't tell anyone." said Vivian." You can trust me Vivian.So what do you like about him?" I said.

I was having a party in my head as she said," He is a nice guy.I mean he was in my Science class last year and he also stayed after school to help our teacher with cleaning up some jerks mess.He also got bullied a lot last year.I was going to stand up for him but my friends told me that standing up for him would be social suicide.I feel like a bitch.".

I smiled and I said," From what you told me so far Ms.Johnson.I think Bob would forgive you.Ask him to come cheer you on at the game.I am sure that he would come."." Really?" said Vivian." Yeah.I mean we need both of our star athlete ready for the game today." I said.She ran off as I said to myself," I did a good thing today.".

I then was walking back to the school.I came back home to see Bruce in tears.He felt bad about locking me in my room so he let me go out.He was the best butler a guy could ask for.I was wearing a black t-shirt with a skull and crossbones with a straw hat and it was from One Piece and shorts.I reached the field and I saw Vivian talking with Stella.The two were the best stars of the track team and I was friends with both of them." Bob?What are you doing here?" said Ace.

He stood there and I said," Bruce let me of prison man."." Sweet man.How bad is your arm?" said Ace." According to the doc,I can't do anything with it." said Bob." Good thing that you can both use of your arms. So did Stella invite you?I mean she was worried about you.I mean you haven't been to school for a weak." said Ace." Nope.I did." said Vivian.She stood there and Ace said," She invited?How did she get your number?"." I gave it to her." said Jade.

She stood there with Allison as I said," Hey girls."." Bob?Is your arm going to be alright?" said Allison." Yep.I will feel better in due time but right now,we are here to cheer on Stella and Vivian who are represent us at the game." I said." Right!Go ladies!" said Ace.I sighed as I sat in the bleachers with Jade,Allison,and Ace as the crowd plus cheerleaders cheered for our school loudly.

I then smiled but then I felt something off.I then saw four girls standing there.One had bright blue hair,one had golden blond hair,one had pink hair,and the final one had brown hair.I then said," I will be right back you guys.".I then headed toward the storage shed and I looked around.No one was around so I transform into Power and I headed toward the stadium for a fight.

I then saw Princess standing their with her arm cannon and I said," Why are you going after me?I mean don't the Valkyries have anything better to do then go after me.I didn't do anything to you."." Yes you did.You defeat Spell and Magma." said Typhoon.I then put both together and I said," I see."." You are actually a smart man." said Sports Girl." You had a crush on her!" I said.She then fired a lot of water at me which I said," Discharge.".

I then shocked her out as Sports Girl said," Die!".She came toward me and I dodged her attacks with ease and I said," Dragon Kick!".I then kicked her with my left leg and she went back a couple of feet and I said," I don't need my right arm to beat you girls.".I then tied my arm to my back as Sports Girl(SG) ran toward me and I dodged the punch.I then said," You are too slow to keep up with me.Thunder Kick!".I then kicked her with the strength of Thunder and she was out cold.

I then looked at Angel who flew up into the air and I dodged her feathers with ease as I said," Time to clip little birds wings.Inferno!".I then fired a giant ball of fire out of my hands and then she burned as I ran up to her and I was running on the air and I turned around her and I said," Inferno Dragon Kick!".I then made my leg go on fire as I kicked her into the ground.Her wings were burned and I saw Princess there and she said," Die!".

She rushed toward me with a cybernetic swords as I said," Dragon Punch.".My right arm was free as I punched her.I felt all of my bones breaking in that single punch and then I saw Princess was knocked out.I held my arm and I said," Fuck.".I then flew off as I said," Dam it!This thing is broken.".I then stood outside of the bospitial and I turned back into Bob.I walked in and the nurse said," What happened to you son?'." I got stuck in a fight." I said.

She took me into the back and I sat there.I held my broken arm and I heard," You had to fight them didn't you Power?".I then saw my father's best friend.His name is Ike Dawson and he trained me on how to use my powers.He was the only person excluding the Galaxy King who knew about my powers." Yeah.I did." I said.He then brushed his red hair our of his face and he said," You know that you have powers like Wolverine right?"." Yeah but that could cause suspicion Ike." I said.I then stood up and I said," Please train me in the ways of the Power!".He smiled as he said," Okay."

Next time,
Bob faces off against the Freak along with other members from the Demon King. 

No comments:

Post a Comment