Sunday, September 7, 2014

Pokemon Tourney Episode 9 Shadow is a Demon/Devil


Welcome to the Episode where everyone is going to be yelling at each other and we aren't even past the first round yet.Also I am bashing on myself and the Anime!So yeah.I can rage out my compliments on my characters and the anime.

Stella was walking around.She had been with Iris who is in the Pokemon Center keeping an eye on her Pokemon.Emolga and Salamence was suffering from 6th degree Burn,Gabite and Excadrill had bruises everywhere on their body,Dragonite's Body was so cold,and Axew was in pain and in a nightmare.Iris was so worried about them as Stella was hating Shadow.I mean this guy helped her from Drew when he was hitting on Serena her new friend.She want to kill the boy and she didn't know about his true identity.

" Hit harder!" yelled Bob.She heard Shadow's voice nearby and she followed it.She was in the bushes at the nearby lake.Bob was standing that as he had his Lucario and Lopunny fighting." This is cruel." thought Stella.The two females stopped as Bob return them and he placed them in his pocket as he said," Go Infernape!".

The fiery monkey came out and Bob said," Lets begin!".She rushed toward him and she used Ice Punch and it hit his arm freezing it.He then threw a punch at her and it hit as she hit her chest and then she fired a flamethrower." He must want to kill himself.I better everyone will be happy about this fact." thought Stella. 

Bob then jumped over it and he punched her back causing her to flip away from her trainer." Getting better Infernape.You need to be ready to hurt anyone at any time.They may be your best friend or family but when they get in your way,roast them alive." said Bob." You are a freaking Psycho!" thought Stella.Her Pokegear rang and it was from Jade about Iris.She ran back as Bob said," She is gone now.".

Infernape breathed in and she said," Did you have to go that brutal on her?"." Life is brutal Infernape.You know that well." said Bob.She had to agree with her trainer and then Mewtwo came out." Shadow.I am sensing that Serena girl with the fox and some girl." said Mewtwo." You return for now.I need to handled this myself." said Bob.He went back as Infernape said," What is that plan Shadow?".He whispered something in his ears and she said," Perfect.".

Serena,Z,and Giselle were walking to the lake after the two human girls dropped their Pokemon at the Pokemon Center." So are you sure about this Z?" said Serena." Yep.Shadow loves training alone and in private plus he kinda of made himself an target." said Z." I don't get why they would hate him.I mean Iris is the lamest champion in the history of the Pokemon League.I mean she shouldn't have been the champion." said Giselle." Yeah.I mean I would have picked Drayden,Clay,or Marlon but her?" said Serena" Humans aren't perfect." said Z.

The three were in front of the lake as Infernape made Bob fall into the water." Shadow!" yelled the two humans.Z walked over to the Flame Pokemon and she told the fox Bob's plan and she smirked as Bob came out of the lake.His clothes were soaked beside the cloak and he said," Nice Try Infernape but you failed."." What is going on Shadow?" said Serena." Oh hey.I was training with my Pokemon and I need her to be brave the water of this lake.Even though she does it fine back home,she was a Torchic." said Bob.

Infernape fired a small ember which turned into a flamethrower as Bob dodged it and he return her." Are you alright Shadow?" said Giselle." Yep.I mean I got thrown into a freezing lake but this is normal for me.I wish I had some clothes though." said Bob." Shopping!" said Serena.Giselle nod her head as Bob said," Sure."." Really?" said the two." Yeah.I mean I hate shopping with a burning passion like I hate people who think that they are good at something but they really aren't whatsoever.Anyway,Z do you mind training my Pokemon for me?" said Bob." Sure thing Shadow." said Z.

The girls plus Bob walked off toward the mall and Z said," Come on out!".Then Darkrai or Adam Blade, Swampert,Jigglypuff,Lugia,and Charizard came out and Adam said," That boy is changing on us."." Yes.I mean he used to be a happy kid always caring for his Pokemon and friends more than anything but what he did to Iris was brutal.I can't believe you two went with it." said Swampert.

" You can't blame them.I mean you and I were both there when Bob help Alder become the champion again after losing to Iris." said Z." Yes but giving them eternal nightmares and burns is too much." said Swampert." You may be his starter Pokemon along with Z but you don't see his dreams like I do.They are messed up guys." said Adam." So what are we going to do about this?" said Lugia." Follow Bob until we die.We will protect him because he protected us." said Charizard." She is right." said Adam and Lugia." Bob did bring me some interesting challenge." said Jigglypuff." Get everyone to Bob.He needs us." said Swampert.Z nod as she took the entire team and she looked for her trainer.

Meanwhile,in the Pokemon Center.Roy was looking at his watch waiting for Finn." Where is he?" said Roy. He then saw the blond running as he said," I'm here.Where is everyone?"." Inside." said Roy." So how is her Pokemon doing?" said Finn." They will be fine in the morning." said Roy." That is awesome!" said Finn." I guess but we still have the problem of Shadow." said Roy.Finn then got serious which is rare as he said," Oh yeah Shadow.That guy is a jerk.".

The two boys walked to the room where they saw Brock,Cilan,Shawn,and Paul playing cards,Max and Ash were playing a game,May,Dawn,and Stella talking about contests,Tiff,Misty,and Jade talking about their battles,and Rose trying to make Iris feel better." Everyone.We need to do something about Shadow." said Finn." Yeah.He destroy Iris's Pokemon and he called her a Dragon Failure and the worst Champion." said Rose." He is right." said Iris." No.He isn't Iris.Shadow is a bully." said Cilan." He is right Iris." said Brock.

The "Dragon Master" smiled at the compliments given to her from the male gym leaders from Kanto and Unova respectably and Jade said," So who should battle him?"." I should." said Ash." Why?I mean he has a Darkrai and Meloetta!" said May and Misty." Ash defeated a Darkrai before." said Max and Rose." Yeah but he lost 3 Pokemon doing it." said Dawn." Then me." said Shawn." He does have a good point.I mean Zorro is very unpredictable." said Paul." Yeah but Shadow may have one in his team." said Tiff." Shawn can do it or a Champion will defeat him.Shadow will feel our wrath." said Stella.

Meanwhile,Bob was in a changing room.He had his cloak on a hook as he was wearing a shirt with the Mega Evolution symbol on it and he was wearing black shorts and tennis shoes." Not bad.I just need the finishing touches." said Bob.He put on his cloak which he started wearing for almost 5 years.He walked out and Giselle said," Is the hood necessary?"." It is me Giselle.I mean I have had the cloak for a long time." said Bob." I see.You ready to go Shadow?" said Serena.

Bob then pulled out his Holo-Caster and he called Ethan." Hey Man!Where are you?" said Ethan." In the mall." said Bob bluntly." Really?Wow." said Ethan." Bring Leaf which I know that you are with down to the mall.You will then find one of my Pokemon.It will be one that sticks out in the crowd.You will find me there." said Bob.He hanged up as Bob said," Ladies.We need to get going.".

Bob was sitting with Giselle and Serena as the two saw Ethan,Leaf,Mimi,and Wei lead in by Nick.Nick is a shiny Gallade who once a happy Pokemon but he is like Bob in many ways except he is like his old self but more brutal due him finding love." What do you need Shadow?" said Leaf." First.Stop calling me that." said Bob." But you said that.." said Ethan.He revealed his face and Giselle said," Bob?"." The one and only." said Bob.

She hugged the boy and she said," I heard that you went missing after being accused of trying to cheat against Marco."." You have Drew Woods to blame for that." said Bob." Drew?!I need that scumbag is evil but what he did to you is unforgivable." said Mimi." So those people who hated you are?" said Wei." Yep. His former friends.Bobby isn't going easy on them." said Ethan.He then saw Nick move toward Ethan as Bob said," Don't Nick."." Fine." said Nick.

" Did he just talk?" said the girls." Yes.I can talk along with every single of Bob's Pokemon." said Nick." Wow.Master is impressive." said Mimi." So why did you tell your secret Bob?" said Giselle.Serena wondered this as well but she didn't have the guts to say it aloud." I am going to be hated by my old friends really soon so I need some people to be at my side.I picked you for that reason." said Bob." I am in man." said Ethan." As am I." said Leaf." Me too Master!" said the two Orre girls." Me too." said Giselle." I need to keep you from killing everyone." said Serena.

He smiled as Z came running with Bob's bag and she said," We have a problem Bob."." What is it?" said Leaf." His former friends are coming to talk to him." said Nick." Yep.I guess that you all are Bob's new friends beside us of course." said Z." Yep.My name is Giselle." said Giselle." I remember you.Bob had a ..." said Z.Her mouth was covered with Bob who had his hood back on and he said," Z is being Z and if she does something stupid.I am letting her feel her friend Charizard's Blast Burn.".

She was quiet as Ethan said," You going to be alright Bob?"." I lived through worst Ethan.You know that.I will be right back." said Bob.He walked off as Mimi said," What is he talking about?"." Who knows?" said Wei." Bob had done some crazy stuff in the almost five years since he left his old life behind." said Z." Indeed.I mean he is a trainer with the power of Aura." said Nick.

" Aura?" said Giselle." We all have but humans like Bob and Ash can use it to their advantage." said Nick." Ah." said Giselle.Serena then said," So can we back to Bob's room?"." Sure.Lets go." said Leaf.She return Nick as Z carried the bag and Bob borrow 6 Pokemon from it.

Shadow was walking to the Pokemon center with his anger ready to be let loose.He opened the door to see the group looking at him with eyes which could kill him." You." said Iris." Hey.It is Dragon Failure( Iris), The Water Pokemon Failure (Misty), Annoying Brat with the yellow rat( Ash), the Hoenn Witch(May), the super annoying Brainac (Max), the really annoying blue hair girl( Dawn), Chef (Cilan), the Love Failure(Brock), Paul, Tiff, Roy, Jade, Rose,and Icy Cold Witch.What do you losers want?" said Bob.

He was enjoying this so much.I mean he knew that they were sorry about what happened but he didn't care. He had been nice to them but when he was blamed by the green haired prick for a crime that he didn't commit,they turned on him so he had some anger to get rid of it." What gives you the right to judge us!?" yelled Stella.The center was empty because Nurse Joy plus the Pokemon were checking on Iris's Pokemon and Bob said," Because I know you all."." Okay Shadow.What do you know about me?" said Tiff.

He breathed in and he said," You are a trainer from Accumla Town which was the first known site of Team Plasma and you joined them because of N and you made trainers and Pokemon leave each other.I wouldn't never leave my Pokemon no matter what.They joined up with me and I joined up with them.You shouldn't be able to join up with any Pokemon.Tiff sat down and she covered her eyes as Bob said," So who is next?"." Me." said Paul.

Bob sighed as he said," Too easy Paul.You were like Ash in the beginning but after seeing your older brother lose to Brandon of the Battle Frontier,you became the emotionless trainer who likes to abuse your Pokemon to get them stronger and if they fail you,you throw them out like they are trash.That is cruel,I mean a Pokemon isn't a can of lemonade but you changed after you lost to Ash but what did that get you?Have you won a tourney?No you haven't because you are a weak trainer.".

Paul stayed silent as Z stood there as a plant and she thought," Bob is enjoying this."." Me." said Finn." Then me." said Jade." Then me Shadow." said Roy." Okay.Finn is the son of the Coral City Gym Leader who uses Water Type Pokemon which have so many weak ones.I mean can you tell me the reason behind some of them.You are a weak excuse for a Water Pokemon Trainer due you having no good strategies and before I hear you say anything Misty,I will get to you soon." said Bob.

Finn was quiet as Bob said," Jade.You are the daughter of a Pokemon Archaeologist which has done nothing to help his career.You are a weak trainer and you know it.I mean you are going to be destroy here.You aren't even a girl with your attitude toward fashion and other girl stuff.".Jade was quiet as Z thought," He is going to be happy for a while."." Roy.Your dream was to be an Elite Four Member and you are which means jack because you can't beat Marco who looks really easy to beat and you lost to the dumbest Pokemon Trainer on the planet." said Bob.

" Don't talk bad about my big brother!" yelled Rose.She went up to him and he said," Ah Rose.You are so unlucky to have a brother like Bob.I mean he isn't a champion or someone important.".He was making fun of himself so he was going to enjoy this." I mean he never evolved his Zoura which was annoying him and he was always nice to everyone on the freaking planet and what did that get him?Nothing.He got friends in his Pokemon and you all but what did you do to him is cruel." said Bob.

Rose felt ignored because Bob still loved his sister but he didn't show it." What gives you the right to talk about him like that?" said Stella." I will get to you later Stella.Don't you worry." said Bob.He went up to Iris and he said," You were raised in the Village of Dragons which I destroy with my fire Pokemon just for fun so you are that is left and what a shame that it is.I mean some of them lived but most are very burned.Their dragons failed miserably due to them trying to be friends with them but it failed them in their time of need.".

Iris was sad and worried about her friends as Bob went over to the green haired man and he said," Ah Cilan. You were once a gym leader but you joined Ash after you defeat him but what did that accomplish for you?I mean you captured only 2 Pokemon and one was a weak Stunfisk.You didn't really accomplish anything whatsoever.".

Cilan was quiet as Bob went over to Misty." Ah Misty.You were the first Gym Leader who joined up with Rat Boy.You said that you were going to make yourself a Water Pokemon Master but you don't have a single good Water Pokemon.I mean you have a Gyarados,you captured a Horsea but you didn't raise up to be a Kingdra which is sad,You could have captured a Feebas to make into a beautiful Milotic but you didn't, you didn't captured a Floatzel,you didn't captured a Semimitoad which is quite strong,and you didn't get a Clawitzer which quite the powerful Pokemon.You are a disgrace to Water Pokemon." said Bob.

Misty was holding back her tears and then Bob walked over to Brock and he said," Now we are on the Failure of Love.You have been rejected by every girl who you find hot in Kanto,Johto,Hoenn,and Sinnoh. Some girls have fallen you but everyone else did not.If I was a human,I would have kicked you so hard to break you.".

Brock was quiet as Bob said," Lets go to the children of Normal who was an easy gym leader.I mean we have Max who is so annoying.He can't do anything and he is like a little Ash.I mean have you won anything?Nope but you will lose against me or the champions hard.May we have a girl who didn't want to be around Pokemon at the beginning but here you are as a Coordinator who try to make their Pokemon beautiful but you will never will.Pokemon were made for humans to use as friends or weapons not models!".

The two siblings were quiet as Z thought," He is enjoying this and he is going all out.".Dawn then said," So what do you know about me Shadow?"." I was getting to you Dawn.Dawn,you may be the most annoying girl on the planet due to you being full of confidence but after your first win in a contest,you didn't win for 4 in a row but you were so annoying.You shouldn't be a coordinator due to your annoying nature." said Bob.

She was quiet as Bob went over to Ash and he said," We are here Ash who never won a league.I mean you haven't even gotten close before and you preached about friendship with your weak and not evolved Pokemon.I mean you could have been a champion if you evolved them.".

Ash was quiet and then Bob walked over to Stella and he said," Now we are at the Icy Cold Bitch.You were cold and heartless until Bob warmed up your heart and you may not know this but he loved you and you broke his heart making him run away from you.".Bob walked toward the exit and he said," You will be fearing my wrath if you face in me in battle and I will never got easy on you all ever.".

He walked toward his room and he stopped." You can come out now Z." said Bob.She walked over to him and she said,"I am impress Bob.You didn't even throw a punch."." I will later but not now." said Bob.He opened his room and he said," Z.I need you to go my sister's match for me."." Why?" said Z." She is still family." said Bob.He walked in and Z thought." Bob.".

Next time,
The Second Rounds Begin with a bang!

No comments:

Post a Comment