Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Power Adventure Episode 1 The Adventure Begins


Remember that story back in December of 2012?I am bring back as a Pokemon Story and Shadow will be in there.

On a wooden boat which was traveling the ocean,a man was sleeping.He had jet black hair,blue eyes,he was wearing a black shirt,black jeans,and black boots and he was sleeping under a hot sun and he wasn't overheating which is rare.Along with the man,he had a black bag and the man was using a cloak as a blanket.Then a Huntail,Tentacruel,Gyarados,and Sharpedo started swimming around the boat.The bag glowed for a second and a Lapras came out with a Sableye on her back.

The Darkness Pokemon then produced electricity and she scared off the four water Pokemon back into the ocean as the man yawned." Morning Angel and Lapras.What do I miss?" said the man." Sometimes,I think that you are lazier than a Snorlax." said Angel.Angel is the Sableye by the way." Well,excuse me for being tired." said the man.He looked around and he said," So where are we anyway?Weren't we in Kalos or was it Orre?"." We are the ocean heading toward Kanto." said Lapras." Cool.I'm going back to sleep." said the man.He fell asleep as the two females sighed and they kept an eye on their trainer who was sleeping like always.

In Kanto,four children were playing on the beach nearby.They were all 8 years old which means that they can go on their Pokemon Journey at the young age of 10 years old and they were going on their journey in 2 years.Two of them were boys while the other 2 are girls.

One of the boy had messy black hair and it was covered with the Pokemon League Hat which took him about one million postcards to gain and he had brown eyes which look ready for adventure.The other boy had spiky Auburn hair and black eyes and he had a cocky smirk to him.One of the girls had long brown hair and brown eyes which looked ready for Pokemon battles.The final girl had long honey blond hair and blue eyes.

" Hey Gary!Look what I found!" said the black haired boy.He held a conch and Gary said," So Ashy Boy?You going to see if you can hear the Magikarps?"." Gary.You know that Magikarps lives in rivers than the ocean." said the brunette." Of course I do Leaf!I mean I am the Professor Oak's grandson." said Gary.Leaf rolled her eyes as the blond said," So Ash?What do you hear?"." I hear a Lapras Serena." said Ash." Really?" said the brown hair kids." Yeah." said Ash.

Then a wooden boat crashed nearby them and then the bag flew toward the kids." What is this?" said Gary. He opened up the bag and then Ash said," Cool!Look at all of these pokeballs!"." I wonder what Pokemon is in there." said Leaf.She held the ball and then she said," Go!".Then a Shiny Gengar came out and Serena said," Creepy.".The ghost floated toward the boat and he then fired a shadow ball at it and then the man woke up.

He scared the four teens and he said," Garth.You suck man.I was having an amazing dream where I was in a land of food.".Garth sighed and the man noticed the four and he said," Sup.The name is Bob.So where am I?"." Um Kanto,Pallet Town." said Serena." Cool.So you guys know of a place where I can get something to eat?I am so starving." said Bob.Garth then nod his head and Ash said," My mom runs a restaurant in town."." Sweet.Lets go." said Bob.

He return the Shadow Pokemon and then he grab his bag and he put on his cloak and Gary said," Aren't you overheating in that thing Mr.Bob?"." Nope and you can call me Bob.Oh yeah.I totally forgot to ask you guys your names." said Bob.

" My name is Gary Oak.My grandpa is the leading Pokemon Professor.I am hoping to be the champion." said Gary." My name is Leaf Flora and I am hoping to enter the Pokemon League and defeating these two idiots." said Leaf." My name is Ash Ketchum and I am going to be a Pokemon Master." said Ash." My name is Serena Gabena and I am hoping to enter the Pokemon League." said Serena who Bob could tell was lying and he was going to ask her about it later." I see.My name is Bob and I have been everywhere." said Bob.

The five walked into the Pallet Town famous restaurant." Ash?Who is this?" said a mom.Bob then saw an older woman.She was in her early or late 30s and she was wearing an apron.She had Auburn hair and black eyes and Ash said," Bob.This is my mom.Mom this is Bob.We met him when his boat crashed into the beach."." Is he serious?" said Ash's mom." Yes.I am a Pokemon Trainer and I would love some food if you don't mind." said Bob.

He sat down as Gary went to go get his grandfather and Leaf went to go her mom and Serena's mom.Serena said," Um Bob?How many Pokemon do you have?"." Well Serena,last time that I checked,it was at 120 Pokemon." said Bob." 120?!You can carry them all around?" said Serena." Yeah. Why?" said Bob." I thought trainers were only allowed to carry 6 Pokemon." said Serena." You are but I am a special case." said Bob." That is so cool." said Ash." So Bob?What were you doing here in Pallet Town?" said the woman."Well Delia,I am a wandering trainer who lives in nature and connect with my Pokemon." said Bob.

Then Ash saw Professor Oak along with a older Leaf and Serena and Bob said," You must be the Professor Samuel Oak,a huge fan.".Bob shook his hand and Oak said," So Gary said that you arrived from a wooden boat."." Yeah.Why?" said Bob." How are you not dead?!" said the older Leaf." According to some people, I'm unkillable." said Bob." Huh?" said the women." Never mind that." said Bob." So Bob?You mind showing me some of your Pokemon?" said Oak.

" Sure thing Professor but first,you two haven't told me about your names yet." said Bob." Grace." said Serena's mom." Green." said Leaf's Mom." Thank you.Do you have some room for me to show you all my Pokemon?They like to make a show for everyone around them." said Bob." We have room at Grandpa's ranch." said Gary." Lets go guys!" said Ash.He ran off as Serena said," Slow down Ash!".The two other children ran after them and Bob said," Lets go.".

He stood there and he said," Come on out everyone!".Then the 4 adults were shocked and the kids were as well but more.A Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Pidgeot, Raichu, shiny Ninetails, Jigglypuff, Meowth, Golduck, Alakazam, the shiny Gengar, Kangaskhan, Tauros, Gyarados, Lapras, a shiny Eevee, Articuno, Dragonite,Mewtwo, Mew, Meganium, Typhlosion, Feraligatr, a shiny Crobat, Ampharos, Espeon, a shiny Umberon, Misdreavus, Scizor, Heracross, Skarmory, Houndoom, Kingdra, Donphan, Smeargle, Tyrogue, a shiny Blissey, Suicune, Tyranitar, Lugia, Sceptile, a shiny Blaziken, Swampert, Mightyena, Ludicolo, Shiftry, Swellow, a shiny Gardevoir, Slaking, Shedinja, Sableye, Aggron, Manectric, Flygon, Milotic, Absol, Metagross, Latias, a shiny Rayguaza, Deoxys, Toreterra, Infernape, Empoleon, Staraptor, a shiny Luxray, Roserade, Floatzel, Lopunny, Spiritomb, Garchomp, a sliver Lucario, Rhyperior, Electivire, Gliscor, a shiny Gallade, Dusknoir, Froslass, Rotom, Manaphy, Darkrai, Serperior, a shiny Emboar, Samurott, Zebstrika, Excadrill, Sawk, Leavanny, Krookodile, Zoura, Eelektross, Accelgor, a shiny Golurk, Bisharp, Boufflant, Braviary, Hydregion, Volcarona, Keldeo, Meloetta, a shiny Genesect, Chesnaught, Delphox, a shiny Greninja, Talonflame, Pyroar, Gogoat, Pancham, female Meowstic, a shiny Aegislash, Malamar, Barbaracle, Clawitzer, Tyrantrum, Aurorus, a shiny Hawlucha, Dedenne, Goodra, Avalugg, Noivern, and Xerneas stood there.

" Wow.That is so awesome.Can I play with them?" said Ash." Yes Ash.Guys these are my friends so don't attack them." said Bob.The four kids went to go play with the Pokemon and Oak said," Bob.How did you captured Articuno, Mewtwo, Mew, Suicune, Lugia, Latias, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Manaphy, Darkrai, Volcarona, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, and Xerneas?"." They want to join me.I mean I did save them all but that is a story for another time." said Bob." Tell me Bob!" said Ash." Nope.I will tell you later." said Bob.

Later on,Bob was sitting with the four adults as the kids were watching a Pokemon Match." Can I ask you a question about Serena Ms. Gabena?" said Bob." Is is about her not having a dream?Is it obvious?" said Grace." Nope.She hides it well.I have been around for a long time and I can read humans and Pokemon pretty well." said Bob.

" Unlike her friends,Serena doesn't know what she wants to be when she turns 10 years old." said Grace." I thought she would be a Rhyhorn Racer like you Grace." said Green." Nope.She HATES getting dirty.She loves fashion like nothing else." said Grace." Maybe a Pokemon Stylist?" said Delia." Maybe.What do you think Professor?" said Grace." Serena will now one day Grace.I mean I started out as a Pokemon Trainer but now I'm a Pokemon Professor.You never know what you are going to be in life so lets see what happens." said Oak." He is right.I mean I was actually a poet but now I'm an adventurer." said Bob.

Then Bob looked over to the Corral and he said," I'll be right back.You all stay inside.".Bob walked out and then he dodged a shadow ball." Getting better Shadow but you still will die!" yelled a man.The 8 then saw a man wearing a H on his chest and he had a regular old Gengar,Banette,Dusknoir, Chandelure,Golurk, and Jellicent next to him." Ah Ian.You really came alone?I mean you remember what happened last time right?" said Bob." Shadow Ball!" said Ian.

Bob dodged them by back flipping and he grab 3 balls from his belt and he said," Go Charizard,Gardevoir, and Nick!".Then the orange dragon came out with the two final evolutionary forms of Ralts."Show them your true forms." said Bob.The three then glowed as Gary said," Gramps.What's going on?"." No clue Gary. Maybe it is this Mega Evolution thing that Professor Sycamore was talking about." said Professor Oak." It is going to be so cool no matter what happens.Right Ash?" said Serena and Leaf." Yeah!" said Ash.

The light was gone as three humans stood there.A man stood there and he was wearing a light blue shirt with a red tie,he had on light blue gloves and each hand was holding a light blue sword,white pants,white boots, red eyes,light blue hair which was up to his ears and it had a sliver stripe down the middle,and his ears were sticking out.

He stood there with two women.The smaller woman had light blue hair which was up to her shoulders,she had red eyes,she had on light blue gloves which covered her arms,a light blue blouse,a long white skirt which showed off her legs,and light blue high heels.The taller one had long orange hair which went to her shoulders and some on her chest,she had light blue eyes,orange lipstick,a red and white t-shirt,she had small orange and blue wings on her back,her orange tail sticking out,jeans shorts,and red tennis shoes.

" What?" said the 8.Bob said," Lets say for right now,I can changed my Pokemon into the previous forms.I'll explain it all later but first.".He looked at the ghost Pokemon trainer and he said," Lets show them your powers Nick and girls."." Sure thing Bob!" said Charizard.She then opened her mouth to fire out a Fire Blast which headed toward Banette and Gengar and it burned the grass around it and the ghost Pokemon as Nick said," Ready Beloved?"." Always Nick." said Gardevoir.She then grab the four Ghost Pokemon with Psychic as Nick rushed toward them using Psycho Cut and he slashed them with great speed.

Bob's eyes glowed light blue as he fired an Aura Sphere making Ian and the ghostly Pokemon fly off.Bob return the red head and man who returned back to normal and Bob said," Guess I have some explaining to do right?"." Yes you do Bob." said Gardevoir.Bob sighed as he thought," I really hate doing this part.I mean no one gets it.".

She stood there as Bob sat next to her in a chair as the professor plus the older woman were sitting across from her and the kids were on the floor." So what is your first questions?" said Bob."How are you a human?" said Delia." Bob and us have a special bonds which goes far back.Really far back." said Gardevoir." I see. So why did that guy call you Shadow?" said Green." That is my codename and he was from Team Hyde." said Bob." Team Hyde?Aren't they from Oblivia?" said Oak." Oblivia?" said Leaf and Serena." Nope.They are old friends of Bob's due to him pissing off their leader." said Gardevoir.

She then felt her hand being grabbed as Ash said," You are so cool."." Thank you Ash." said Gardevoir." So do you guys mind if I stay here?I mean I need a place to hide out for a while." said Bob." Do you promise to protect us from danger?" said Delia." Yes.Bob is pretty good about that." said Gardevoir." You should let him stay with us mom!" said Ash." Do you mind Delia?I will be a perfect Butler to you and I also now a lot of recipes which will help out the restaurant a lot." said Bob." And we will help as well in our human forms of course." said Gardevoir." Yes." said Delia.

Ash then hugged Bob and Bob said," I better get some sleep."." Why?" said Serena." My powers drain me plus I was in that boat for about a month right?" said Bob." Yes Bob." said Gardevoir." How are you still alive?" said Leaf." My Pokemon can protect me and I protect them." said Bob." Ah.That makes sense." said Green." It does?" said Delia and Grace.She shrugged as Bob left the lab and he headed toward Ash's Ketchum House for a good old fashion nap as Gardevoir sighed at her master.

Next time,
Ash's Journey begins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment