Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Yugioh GX part 4 Shadow Games


It was Halloween night on Duel academy. And at the harbor,Crowler was waiting for somewhere."Where is he?I mean Zane Truesdale will be here with that Flannigan girl any minute now." said Crowler.

He then felt the air around him get colder."You must be Crowler.I didn't expect you to be this weird." said a voice."I am not weird!Who are you?Are you the Titan?" said Crowler.

Then a man looking like a wrestler in a weird costume stood behind him."I am Titan.So who do you want dead?" said Titan."I don't want him dead.I want him to go missing.You know what I mean by that right now?" said Crowler.

"Yes I do." said Titan."That is good.So go find the abandoned dorm and hide out there." said Crowler. What if someone comes near me?" said Titan."You can figure it out.Now lets leave." said Crowler.He then ran off as Titan walked toward the abandoned dorm.

He then saw two girls.One of them had blond hair and the other long sliver hair."Two girls.This will be perfect." said Titan."So Alexis?This is where they last saw your brother." said the sliver haired girl.

"Yeah Stella.I miss him every day.He was a great brother even with all his quirks.You would have like Atticus.He is a great brother." said Alexis."I would like to meet him but he went missing years ago Alexis.Do you think he is still in there?" said Stella."Yes I do.I will miss him everyday." said Alexis.Then Titan saw his opportunity.

He thrnbgrab the two girls and he knocked them with some chloroform rags."Well I got two hot hostages.I better get them tied up." said Titan.He then walked inside of the abandoned dorm with a big grin on his face.

Earlier at the Slifer Red dorm, Jess, Syrus, and Chumley were in the eating area and they were playing a game with some old cards they found.

Bastion and Chazz were in the room as well but Bastion was reading and Chazz was looking at his deck."I can't believe that they are playing that baby game.I mean the only ones who would be scared by those stories are little babies." said Chazz."You are right about that Princeton but these stories sounds pretty good on paper but when someone says them.They suck." said Bastion.

Then the lights went out.Syrus and Chumley were scared and Jess said,"Don't worry about it guys.I have a candle.".

He then lit a candle and then Wicked Eraser appeared behind Chazz."Um Chazz." said Syrus."What is it pipsqueak?!" said Chazz."That is my nickname for him!Time for you to die." said Eraser.The four then screamed as it was eating Chazz.

The door to the outside was opened and Bob was holding his phone with the camera on and Jaden was laughing on the floor."Too funny.This is going on the internet." said Bob."Bob!What are you doing here?!" said Chazz

He then walked in and he got 20 bucks from Jess."Jess?!You were in on this!?" said Chazz."Yep because Bob promised me he could scare you and he did.Totally worth it." said Jess."Then why is Jaden here?" said Bastion.

"He wanted a good laugh.So what you guys playing?" said Bob."It is a game where you tell a scary story by how many stars you draw." said Chumley."Sounds like fun.Let me draw one." said Bob.

Jaden sat next to Chazz and he said,"Get ready to be scared."."And why would that be?" said Bastion."Stella told me that Bob tells the best scary stories and when he plays this game and not the level one card could make you scream." said Jaden.

Meanwhile at the lighthouse,Zane was with his girlfriend."So this is our last year here?" said Blair."It is but I wish we could  have found him though." said Zane."You mean Atticus?He is gone Zane.Does Alexis know this?" said Blair."I haven't told her because she really loves her brother and you miss him too." said Zane."Okay maybe a little but he was a sleaze ball." said Blair."Agree." said Zane. 

Then back the Slifer dorm,Bob was winking to Dark Magician."And then she was killed!"

Then a girl scream was heard plus lighting.The 6 boys screamed and Bob was laughing."You thought that was funny?What is wrong with you?!And you can laugh?!" yelled Chazz."To see your face Chazz.It was priceless.Anyway didn't you think that scream was a girl scream?" said Jess.

"Probably from the Obelisk dorm.They are having a horror movie marathon over there." said Jaden."Why aren't you two over there?" said Chimley.

"Well Koala boy.Jaden didn't go because of Alexis needing some alone time with Stella and I wanted a good laugh.It came from the Abandoned dorm from my story which made Chazz wet himself.We should go check it out.Anyone in for some ghost hunting?" said Bob."I am!" said Jess and Jaden.

His friends look at the boy and Syrus said,"I am in."."I want to go.I want to prove you guys that ghost aren't real." said Bastion."Okay British.You in Chazz?" said Bob."Sure but don't go crying to your mommy if you get scary." said Chazz."Right.Let's get going already." said Bob.The seven boys walked toward the dorm.

Bob had his phone light on and he said,"You guys ready to find some ghosts?"."They aren't real Robert." said Bastion."And you are a buzzkill Bastion.Let's go." said Bob.

Then the group looked around.It had some stairs leading to some rooms, a kitchen, a lounge area, and a basement. "This place looks someone lived here." said Syrus."Like a ghost!" said Chumley."There are no such things as ghosts!" said Bastion."Calm down Bastion.We need to keep quiet.This place could go down on us at any second." said Jaden."And how do you know that Yuki?!" said Chazz."Bob told me." said Jaden.

Then they heard the screams."Alexis!That is Alexis!Come on you guys!" yelled Jaden.He then downstairs." Wait up Jaden." said Bob."Wait up Jay!" said the two.

Syrus and Chumley thrnbran after him." I will make sure that they don't anything stupid." said Jess."Take these two crybabies with you." said Bob.

Jess then grabbed the two and they ran after them.Then Armageddon appeared with his bag with his duel disk."I bought you asked for that.Do you think that there is a spirit here?" said Armageddon."I have a feeling.Let's make sure that they don't find out that we are here.You better be worth it Alexis." said Bob.He then walked after them.

Titan was with the two girls.He thrnbput them in sarcophagus."I can't believe that guy.He really knows a good hiding place." said Titan."Let her go now!" yelled an angry Jaden.

He then saw Jaden with a tired Syrus, Jess, Chumley, Bastion, and Chazz."Who are you brats?" said Titan."Jaden.That is Titan!" yelled Syrus."You have hear of me.My name is legendary.Who are you twerps?And how are you going to stop me?" said Titan. 

The 6 then looked at each other and Bob said,"Me of course!".

He then jumped over them and he stood there."Bob?!" said the boys.Stella and Alexis woke up and they said,"Bob?Jaden?What are you guys doing here?"." Well we were telling ghost stories but you screamed and the idiot brigade here try to save you." said Bob."You are still going down." said Titan.

He then pulled out his duel disk and Stella said,"You can't duel this guy!"."You know me so little.I can beat this guy easy.I want to make a deal with you Titan." said Bob."What is it?" said Titan."If I win.You go to jail and give me the girls." said Bob."And what do I get if I win?" said Titan."You can get me.I know that is you are here." said Bob."Deal!" said Titan.

Bob then put in his deck as Chazz was yelling at him."You idiot!This guy is a pro!He was defeated several duelists and stole their rarest card.You can't beat this guy." said Chazz."He is right for once.You can't defeat him." said Bastion.

"Trust me guys I got this." said Bob."I trust him." said Jaden."Wgy?I mean he is battling the Titan,the duelist who plays shadow games." said Syrus.

Bob then looked at Titan and he saw that he had the Millennium Puzzle around his neck."What are you doing with that?!" said Bob."I stole it from a museum.What are you going to do about it Moto?Your dad had one didn't he?Do you think this is the real one?" said Titan."Beat you into the ground and then return it back to the museum because my father's friend would want me too.Lets just duel already." said Bob."I agree." said Titan

"I draw.I play Pandemonium and then I summon Infernalqueen Archfiend and then I play Double Summon to summon my Banderillero Fiend in defense mode and then I end my turn with a facedown.Your move Bob." said Titan.

Bob then drew a card and he thought,"Okay I need to get rid of that spell because you won't lose lifepoints for them.".

Bob then looked at his hand and he thought,"I can't win with the hand that I have know but I do have a good wall of defense."." Anyday now Robert." said Titan."Okay.I place a monster facedown plus two facedowns." said Bob.

Titan then drew his next card and Chazz blurted out,"Why isn't he losing life points?!"."Someone please tell him because I don't want to." said Bob."Chazz.The card Pandemonium works so that neither side who has archfriend lost life points.The perfect card for an Archfiend deck." said Bastion.

"I play the Ritual Spell Ritual of the Matador and I send my two Desrook Archfiend in my hand to summon him onto the field.Then I send my queen to the grave to summon Summoned Skull.I then attack that monster of yours with my Banderillero." said Titan.

The fiend then attacked the facedown and Titan lost 2100 life points."How did Bob do that?" said Chumley."With my monster Koala.He is known as the Wall." said Bob.Then a wall appeared."I end my turn." said Titan.

The Wall,a living wall- LV 4,Attribute Earth,ATK 0000 DEF 3000, Type Defense, Normal, A living wall.Great for defense.

Bob drew his card and he smirked."I now play my ultra famous Triple Summon to summon Gil Garth, La Jinn The Mystical Genie of the Lamp, and Machine King Prototype.Then I play the Ritual Spell Call of the Soul Taker.I will send these monsters that I summon to the grave and then let me introduce the man who was stolen thousand of girls hearts and souls.Here is The Soul Reaper." said Bob.

Bob then summon a monster.He was wearing a black rope and he had a skull around his neck.He was holding a scythe and he looked scary."What is that thing?That thing was in your deck!?" said Jess.

He hid behind Chumley who was hiding behind Syrus."Yep.I was going to show him out on Halloween but Titan came here and well lets attack with soul slash!" said Bob.

The thing then destroyed Titan's monsters beside the Matador and he lost 900 life points."This guy comes with some special ablities.I can bring back the monsters used to summon him but as zombies plus he can destroy one card on the field so I pick Pandemonium!" said Bob.

The reaper then summon back the monsters and he destroyed the spell." I can't attack any more sadly so I end my turn.Your turn Titan." said Bob.

Call of the Soul Taker,Spell.Ritual.You can summon The Soul Reaper with three monsters and one them can't be a light element monster.
The Soul Reaper,the reaper of souls-LV 8,Attribute Darkness, Attack 6000 Defense 6000, Type Special and Ritual, A man after your soul,He has two effects.Effect one is that He can bring back the monster used to summon him but they can't attack until your next turn.Effect two is that he can destroy one card on the field.Effect three is that If he attack a dark monster,the person only lose 450 per dark monster.

"Bob is beating Titan?!" said Chazz."Bob is the son of the king of games after all." said Jaden."But that monster of his is scary." said Jess.

"You can't defeat me! You are just some dumb kid!" said Titan." I am actually one of the smartest kids in the school and thanks to my constant studying.I can conclude that isn't the real Millennium puzzle." said Bob.

"Of course it is!What do you know?" said Titan."My dad told me that the real one is in Egypt being guarded by the Ishtars.That one is a fake.Watch this." said Bob.

He then threw a card at it.It broke into three pieces."No!It can't be!I pay top dollar for this and you just broke it!" said Titan.

The the room turned black."Is this one of your "Shadow Games"?Titan?" said Bastion."It is the real deal because someone aka Titan woke them up." said Bob.

Then a dark spirit went into Titan."Lets continue our duel Bob." said the possessed Titan." Sure thing.Your turn by the way." said Bob.

Titan then drew a card and he said,"I play King Of All Things Evil."."That is one powerful card." said Bastion."Well.We better get out of here then." said Jess.

Then they were trapped into darkness rope."You guys!Let them go!" said Bob."Let me finished off your reaper with this.Dark slash!" said Titan."Why would he do that?I mean the reaper his 5000 more ATK points than him." said Chazz.Then Bob lost 3000 life points." I end my turn." said Titan.

The King Of All Things Evil and he is the king of evil- lv 2, Attribute Darkness, Attack 1000 Defense 1000, type Normal and Effect.The King of all Evil.He has one ablity which gains 7000 ATK points if the monster is stronger than him.

Bob was breathing heavy."Bob!Don't give up!You can beat this guy!" said Stella.

Bob then stood up and he drew a card."I play Monster Reborn to bring the Reaper.Then I sent my genie and robot to the grave to summon Elemental Hero Neos." said Bob.

Then a hero made of light appeared."I have that guy in my deck too!" said Jaden."Yep.Now Neos attack that king." saif Bob.Neos then punched the king and he lost all his life points.

The fog then cleared up and Bob said,"Grab the girls and get out of here."."Okay." said Jaden.

He then placed the girls on Chumley and they ran out of here.Bob then. stood in front of Titan.He was being dragged into a portal."Please help me!I will repent for my crimes." said Titan." No.Good bye Titan." said Bob.

He kicked the man into the portal."That was stressful.He deserve it.He tried to hurt my best friend and that deserve him to be in the shadow realm." said Bob.He then walked out of the basement.

He thrnb saw his friends."Chumley.You guys get back to the Slifer dorm.We will take the girls." said Bob.

The five Slifers then ran off as Bob grab the girls."I will take Alexis and good job down there." said Jaden."Thanks.He was really good but I defeated him." said Bob.The two then walked back to their dorm.

Bob then entered his room.He then heard his phone ring.The caller was the Disciplinary Action Squad's leader."You got Bob?" said Bob."What were you doing at the Abandoned dorm?!That is against school rules!You shouldn't have known better!" yelled a girl.

"Simmer down Lucy.Everyone is safe." said Bob."I will not!You risk students life for what!Titan is on that island!" yelled Lucy."I handled him so we don't need to get the troops involved." said Bob.

"Sorry Bob but I already called them in.You will be fine along with the girls but the 5 Slifers and the Obelisk will not be so lucky." said Lucy."I knew that this would happen.Let me speak in their defense tomorrow at the least."said Bob."Okay Bob.We will call for you once we get them in a room." said Lucy.

She then hanged up and Bob said," She is still the same girl.I better get some sleep.".He then looked at his TV which had a video game in it."Maybe a quick game will help." said Bob.

Next time,
The punishment begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment