Friday, September 19, 2014

Power Adventure Episode 13 Ghosts of Maiden and Farewells


Welcome to the Episode where we say goodbye to Butterfree and he will be back I promise you that.Also I am incorporating some stuff from Smash bros like costumes and smashes

Brock was looking depressed as Ash said," What is wrong?"." Nothing Ash.I just want to be back at Porta Vista." said Brock." You want to go back to Nastina?" said Misty.She stood there with Serena and Brock said," No way!I mean those 2 are so scary.I mean I miss summer where girls are showing off their amazing bodies to the world."." Really?I thought winter will be amazing.I mean I am a girl but I thought you would like girls wearing cute Santa Outfit and holding them so they don't freeze." said Serena.

Brock then started to stared at a statue of a woman praying and then he said," She is so pretty."." Is he going to be alright?" said Ash." I hope so." said Misty.She stared at the breeder as Serena said," So where is Bob?"." He need to be with his Pokemon Eggs.So how is Charla doing?" said Ash." Good.She and Charmander like training with each other." said Serena." So I have notice.I hope your Pikachu can learn Volt Tackle like Pikachu.He seems determined to learn it." said Ash." I see." said Serena.She stared in his eyes and she thought," He is so dense.".

The boat landed as Brock ran to the mainland as Misty said," And he didn't want to leave Porta Vista."." Shouldn't we wait for Bob?" said Serena." Nah He will catch up.Lets go." said Ash.He grabbed her hand as the three ran after their breeder friend.

Meanwhile,Bob was holding the two eggs in Egg case and then he said," I am going to be the best dad.".He then opened the door and he slammed into someone." Hey!Watch where you are going." said a girl voice. Bob then stared at her.She had long white hair which look well maintained,sliver eyes which looked sharp and caring at the same time,she was wearing a purple blouse,white pants,she had a purse which looked expense,and she was wearing high heels.

Bob couldn't take his eyes off her for some reason and she said," Why are you staring creep?"." I am not a creep.My name is Bob which is short for Robert." said Bob." Amy which is short for Amelia.So are you taking care of both of them?" said Amy." Yeah.I am going to be a great dad to them." said Bob." I see." said Amy.Then an shiny Arcanine came out and then it said," So Amy?Who is this guy?Is he your boyfriend?"." Your Pokemon can talk?" said Bob." Yes.You don't want to know how they can all talk." said Amy." Oh I can relate Amy." said Bob.

The two were talking as Bob let out Blaze and the two fire types talked." So you are an Immortal Pokemon too?I thought I was the only one." said Bob." Yep.Guess what I was?" said Amy." A Milotic?" said Bob." Good answer Shadow." said Blaze." Be nice to that guy.I mean this is the first time where Amy met a guy who is older than 5000." said Arcanine.She looked at the Legendary Pokemon who whistled as Blaze giggled as Amy said," Sometimes.I was an Sliver Lucario."." Cool.I was a Zoroark which explains my outfit." said Bob.

The two walked into the Pokemon Center with their shiny fire types as Ash ran up to them and he said," Hey Bob.Could I borrow one of your Electric Pokemon?"." Um sure." said Bob." Bob?Who is this?" said Amy." This is a person that I traveling with.Ash meet Amy." said Bob.Ash said," Hi."." It is nice to meet you Ash. So why do you need one of Bob's Pokemon?" said Amy." His Pikachu is trying to learn Volt Tackle." said Bob." Ah." said Amy." So which one can I borrow?" said Ash." Here.Take this one." said Bob.

He handed the ball as he ran off as Amy said," So you travel with this kid?"." I owe his mom a favor and he reminds me back in the day." said Bob." I can see that Shadow." said Blaze." Shadow?I thought that was your name was Bob." said Amy." He has a Pokemon name like you do Amy." said Arcanine." Return Inferno." said Amy.She returned the Pokemon as she placed him in his ball as Bob said," I am guessing that he is your boyfriend."." What?!No!I am still single." said Amy.Blaze went back into her ball without question as Bob said," Would you like to go the festival with me?"." Yes." said Amy.

Ash ran back out to Misty who had Brock tied up and Serena was feeding Chu,Charla,and Jigglypuff." So which one did he give you?" said Misty." Lets see!" said Ash.He then released a yellow giant Pokemon and Serena said," He gave you Thunder?!"." Ah Serena and Ash.You must be happy to see the Thunder!" said Thunder.He flexed his muscles as Brock said," Is this one normal?"." Yeah.This is actually one of Bob's closet Pokemon." said Serena." So Bob tells me that you want to teach your Pikachu Volt Tackle?" said Thunder." Yes sit!" said Ash.

The two electric Pokemon stood there as Thunder said," Okay little one.First thing I do is to charge up my electric power before I charged up my attack.This sounds strange but trust me.".The mouse nod as he charged up and then Thunder said," Now run!".The mouse ran and then Thunder said," Release it!".He then gained the electric aura around him and he crashed into a tree." You got the control down but we need to get your aim on target but awesome job." said Thunder.

Pikachu smiled as Chu helped him out and Thunder thought." I guess these two like each other."." So how did he do?" said Ash." Awesome kid.He is ready for you.You just need to work on the aiming and use this move like you would Hyper Beam because this move drains you." said Thunder." Okay!" said Ash.Brock then said," So Misty?Why am I tied up anyway?"." So you don't do anything stupid." said Misty.

The four were at staring at the statue from earlier.Ash held onto Thunder's ball because Bob wasn't here."So what is this anyway?" said Ash.Then Brock saw the maiden on the statue but she was alive and flying like a ghost." Brock my love.Come join me." said the maiden.He walked toward him as Misty said," Go Seel! Freeze him with Ice Beam!".The Sea Lion Pokemon held the breeder in ice as the maiden said," Give me Brock!"." Never!" said Misty.

She turned into a Gastly as the ghost fired off ghostly skulls." Go Pidgeotto,Butterfree,Squirtle,Bulbasaur, and Charmander!Destroy the skulls with Steel Wing,Confusion,Water Gun,Razor Leaf,and Flamethrower!" said Ash.The five came out and they joined up with Pikachu and he fired a thunder bolt at them as they reappear and Serena said," Help them out Chu and Charla with your thunder bolt and Flamethrower!".The two ladies help out the guys as the Gastly laughed," Fine if you instead.".

It made itself into a butterfly net for Butterfree which scared him,a fire extinguisher for the fire lizard which didn't scare the two,then the Duck Hunt Dog scared off Pidgeotto,and then a mixture of Venusaur and Blastoise known as Venustoise came out as the two starters hid behind Ash.Ash and Serena only had their Charmander and Pikachu left as the weird turtle plant monster freed Brock and it took Brock and Misty said," Ash!Bring out the Thunder!"." Good idea!" said Ash.

He then threw out Thunder and he said," So what is going on here?".He noticed the monster and Breeder and he said," This will be fun.".He glowed and then a very buff man stood there.He was wearing a yellow/black jacket and it showed off his black shirt with a lighting bolt on it,he had two blasters on his side plus his swords,he was wearing black jeans,yellow hair which was like thunder,shades which covered up his red glowing eyes,and combat boots." Time to bring out the Thunder!" said Thunder.

He then made his fist glowed yellow as he punched the turtle with a close combat/Thunder Punch combo and then he said," Now!".He jumped out of the way grabbing the breeder and then Serena and Ash said," Flamethrower!".The two fired the combo fire attack as Chu fired a thunder bolt and then Pikachu went into Volt Tackle and it hit the Gastly knocking him out." I will return next festival." said Gastly.

He was gone as Thunder return back to normal." What happened?" said Brock." You were taken by a Pokemon." said Misty." Oh." said Brock.He then sneezed as Ash said," You better get to the Pokemon Center."." Right." said Brock.He walked with Misty and Seel as Thunder said," I will be in my ball.".Ash return him and his Pokemon but his yellow companion as Serena return Charla as Chu jumped onto her shoulder as Serena said," Do you want to stay out?".She nod as Ash said," Do you want to go to the festival?"." Sure." said Serena.The two held hands.

The next morning,Bob woke up next to Amy who was resting on his lap.Blaze stood there and she said," Bob.We need to talk."." Um sure.Is this about Inferno and Amy?" said Bob." Yes.They are like us." said Blaze." Yeah and you love Inferno." said Bob." Yes Bob and you like Amy." said Blaze.He looked at the sleeping woman and he said," Yes.We are still friends right?"." Yes." said Blaze.

Amy woke up as Blaze went back and she saw where she was and she said," Pervert!".She punched him as Bob said," Morning Amy."." Why was I there?" said Amy." You fell asleep on me." said Bob." Oh sorry.I have an anger problem." said Amy." I can see that." said Bob.She then stood up and she said," Can I join you on your journey?"." Sure but we have to wait for our traveling companions." said Bob.

The four teens walked downstairs as Brock ran over to Amy and then he said," Your beauty is unmatched.I have fallen you."." Um no thanks.You are way too young for me." said Amy." Huh?I am so lost." said Misty." She is like me." said Bob." You are an Immortal?" said Serena and Ash." Yep." said Amy." I thought you were the only one." said Brock." I guess there are more." said Amy and Bob." Lets go guys." said Ash." Right Ash." said Serena and Misty.

The 6 were walking to Saffron City and then they reached a cliff." Are we almost there?" said Ash." Yeah.I mean we are on the horizon." said Brock." Actually guys,we should stop by Lavender Town before we head to Saffron City." said Amy." Why?" said Serena." Sabrina is a really strong Pokemon Trainer due to her powers.A Ghost Pokemon will be helpful Ash.Trust me." said Bob." Okay." said Ash.He then noticed a whole lot of Butterfree and Misty said," I guess it must be the Butterfree's season of love."." Huh?" said Ash.

Bob bought 2 hot air balloons as Ash sent out his Butterfree.Him,Serena,Misty,and Brock got in one while Amy and Bob got in the other.The butterfly Pokemon notice a pink one as Serena said," Do you like her?".He nod his head as Brock said," Here Butterfree.Go over to Bob."." Why?" said Ash." Bob and Amy have been around for a very long time and if they can help you find love." said Misty.

The bug flew over to Bob's balloon and Amy said," I am guessing that you like the Pink Butterfree.".He nod as Bob pulled out a yellow scarf around his neck and he said," Try to impress her with that hyper beam of yours.Girls love a good fighter and also a lover.".He nod as he flew over to the pink Butterfree and he flirted with her as a giant butterfly net captured every Butterfree but our loving couple.Then Ash saw a woman riding on a Salamence.She had sliver hair and blue eyes and she said," Mission Complete.".

" What are you doing to those Pokemon?" said Serena." I am here to captured them for my mission. Salamence.Destroy them." said the woman.The dragon nod his head as he charged up a Hyper Beam as Ash said," Butterfree!Fire your Hyper Beam!".The two hyper beam clashed as an explosion happened which made the Net fly away and then Bob said," Ash and Serena!You guys free the Butterfree!Me and Amy will handled the Poacher."." Gotcha." said Brock.

The teens were gone as Amy said," What are you doing here J?"." You know her?" said Bob." Of course I do.She tried to steal Inferno." said Amy." You two must have Powerful Pokemon.Give them to me now." said J." No." said the two.Then they each grabbed a ball from their bag and then they said," Go!".Lugia came out with a Ho-Oh." You got caught?" said Lugia." Yeah.She is like your trainer." said Ho-Oh." Yeah." said Lugia." You ready?" said Bob." Yeah." said Amy." Transform!" said the two.

Misty landed the balloon as she said," Go Surskit and Starmie!Break the net!".The two then broke the net with the bug arms and the star spin and then Brock said," Help them out Zubat!"." You two Butterfree!" said Ash and Serena.The three flying Pokemon freed the others as they flew off to go mate.The Pink Butterfree looked at Serena and Serena said," Do you want to join me?".

She nod her head as she captured her but then she sent right back out as Misty said," Lets go you guys!Bob and Amy need our help!".The four humans got in and they saw two humans standing there and J's mouth wide open." Is that a Ho-Oh?" said Ash." Yep and I am guessing that Amy caught her." said Brock." Those two were made for each other." said Misty." Yeah." said Serena.

Lugia had long white hair,blue eyes,white jacket with a blue shirt,white pants,and blue tennis shoes.Ho-Oh had long red hair with a yellow crown,red eyes,red top showing off her breasts,black socks,high heels,a dress thing showing of her legs,and she looked very hot." Ready?" said Lugia." Indeed." said Ho-Oh." Sacred Fire!" said Amy." Aeroblast!" said Bob.The two fired their attacks and then J flew off into the dky.

The two trainers return their Pokemon and then the Butterfree Couple talked to the two." What are they saying?" said Serena." They need to go mate."  said Bob." How about Professor Oak's Lab?No one will bother you there." said Ash." Good idea Ash." said Misty." He is growing up." said Brock.The two flew off to the Professor Lab as Amy said," We better get going."." Yes." said Bob.The six walked off to Lavender Town where people can make a kid's game into a scary story on the internet aka Creepypasta.

Next time,
Ghostly Adventure as we met a new Team Rocket Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment