Sunday, September 21, 2014

Powerful Power Episode 2 Spells and Magma


Same format as Psycho.Also this story is combination of my Fan fiction stuff and my Original stuff.Also I am no going to spoil the game for you

I was dodging giant fireballs and magical spells which looked like the ones used by Magikoopa from Mario and I heard a girl yelled," Stop right there Power!".I was hit with a spell which then trapped to a wall with some material which I couldn't break out of it and then he heard a different girl say," Don't even try Power. Spell's spells are made to stop superhuman like yourself.".I then saw a girl made literally out of Magma and a girl looking Zatanna from DC stood there and I said," Hit him with your best shot!".

Earlier this morning,I was eating some Bacon which Bruce made for me and I saw my little sister.She had long blond hair and purple eyes which is very strange but hey I have super powers so I can't really say anything about that.She sat next to me and I said," I guess someone must be happy about school today Bruce."." Yes Master Robert.Mistress Rose seems happier than normal." said Bruce.

He placed a bowl of cereal and a glass of milk as I drank my morning Soda which I drank a lot of during the day." Big brother!Guess what?" said Rose." What is it?" I said." Do you know about a superhero named Power?" said Rose.I then said," I never heard of this Power person.".She looked at me confused as she said," Okay.He is so cool.I mean he stopped Strength.She is one of the worlds strongest super villain in the world and he defeat her.".I smiled as I thought," Guess everyone knows about me now.".

I then saw my stepfather Spencer getting work.He had red hair and it was short but it looked a models hair and he was wearing a suit and tie.My step-dad works at the Museum here in town and he deals with the scientists there. "Morning daddy!" said Rose." And a good morning to you too Rose dear.Have you been giving her sugar Bruce?She seems more hyper than normal." said Spencer.Bruce was reading something on his tablet as he said," Maybe yours and Mistress Audrey's genetics gave her this limitless energy.".

Spencer nod as he said," So are you ready for your Junior Year Bob?"." Yeah.So how is work going?".He sighed as he said," One of the Archaeologist there."." Is it Mr.Emerald?" said Bruce.Rose was watching cartoons with her cereal in a different room as Spencer said," Yes.He just came back with his daughter from I think China."." Jade is back in town?" I said." Yes.I guess someone still has their crush on Jade." said Bruce.

I blushed as Spencer said," He and his daughter will be arriving soon."." Why?" I said." Your mother took the car this morning due to her being late to the shoot." said Spencer.My mom was a Fashion Designer and a Model so I got complements about my mom being sexy and hot all the time and it was weird as Bruce said," I see that you and Mr.Emerald are carpooling until Mistress Audrey's car get out of the shop."." Yeah.It is a good thing Bob.I mean you get to walk with Jade who you have seen for 2 years." said Spencer.

The doorbell rang as Rose went to get the door and she said," Big brother!Jade is here.".I grabbed my bag which I had my ring in my pocket as I saw Jade.She had long green hair,green eyes,a necklace with an emerald,a white blouse,blue jeans,and high tops." Morning Bob.Did you miss me?" said Jade.Me and her have been friends since I went with Spencer to work on take your kid to work day on the first year him and my mom got married.We became really good friends and I gained a crush on her which I hope she didn't notice." Yeah.So where is your dad?" I said.

She sighed as I saw her dad walking into our house.He had short green hair and green hair and he was wearing a tank top with blue jeans.Despite his appearance,he is a famous Archaeologist who works at the university in town and he is really smart and he knows about my crush on his dad." Morning Henry.Ready to go to work?" said Spencer." Yep.I mean I am glad to be back in Mural.Good luck with your boyfriend Jade." said Henry.

I blushed as Jade said," Dad!Me and Bob are just friends right?"." Yeah." I said covering my face." Good luck at school today Master Robert." said Bruce." Bye big brother!" said Rose.She hugged me and she knocked me with her hug as Jade giggled and I said," Very funny Jade.Now can you help me up?".

We were walking to school and she said," So was Allison told Ace about her feeling yet?".I shook my head no as I said," Nope.I guess she is still nervous.".She nod her head as I said," So how was your trip with your dad?".She said," Not fun.I mean what kind of man uses his only daughter as bait for assistants?"." Yours." I said.She looked at me serious as she said," Very funny Bob.Oh yeah.I found this for you.".She then pulled out a golden watch and she said," Happy Birthday man.Sorry I miss your 16 and 17 birthday.".

My birthday is in the middle of summer which means I could have my party on the beach or someone else nice." Thanks Jade." I said.I pull the watch on my right arm and I looked at the time and she said," So what time is it Bob?"." 6:30." I said.She then grabbed my hand and she said," Then lets go then!".I was blushing as we head to school.

We made it into school grounds at 6:50 and Jade stood there feeling normal as I was dying on the floor.I had given off the impression that I am very not athletic and Jade said," I thought you said you were a track star."." I was 8!Can you let that go already?" I said.She nod her head now as I sighed.I stood up and I saw Ace and Allison." Jade?" said Allison." Yep." said Jade.

The two girls hugged as Ace came over to me and he whispered,"Does she know about your obvious crush on her?"." No and I plan to keep it that way so don't you dare say anything about it Ace." I said." So Ace?How is your conquest going?" said Jade." Pretty good Jade.I mean I have friends in every club in the school while Bobby here is still shy and unpopular." said Ace." Be nice Ace." said Allison." Yeah but he is right Allison.Bob needs to be more social.I mean have you been to any school event?" said Jade.

I nod my head no as Ace heard the bell which was meant it was 7 and he said," Later guys!I have to get to History before Mr.Ted kills me again.".He ran off as Allison said," I have English with Mrs.Violet."." Me too.See you later Bob." said Jade.The two girls left me as I looked at my schedule which was on my phone.I had Chemistry first which I was on the opposite side of the school and I had 5 minutes so I said," Power Freeze.".

Time froze as I walked to Chemistry and I sat in my seat back.The bell rang as I saw my teacher walk in.Her name was Maude Cooper and she was also the superhero known as Micro who worked with the Guild.The Guild is the legendary group of superheroes and some of them worked here at Saint Academy which is one of the best school in the country.I also had every single member who worked here as my teachers so I got to hid my secret from them all day.

I sat in class talking notes as I saw her standing there.She had brown hair and it was in a pony tail and I said," Is something wrong Ms.Copper?"." Yes.You are needed down at the principals.Don't worry Bob.You aren't in trouble or anything." said Maude.I sighed in relief as I left the room.I walked down to the Principal's office and I sat in one of the chairs.I then saw Hal sitting on the other side.He was a bad boy due to him ditching class,smoking,and pretty much everything you expect from a bad guy.

He always wore a tank top and shorts and he saw me." Ah goody two shoes Bob.What are you doing here?" said Hal.He sat closer to me and I said," None of your business Hal.".Hal held his hands up in defense as he said," Chill out man.I mean you are so defensive.".I rolled my eyes and I heard," Bob.You may come in now.".I walked into the principal office and I saw the Principal smiling.

His name is Sam Masters and he could trust me more than his children." Ah Bob.You enjoy your summer?" said Sam." Yes.So what do you need from me Sam?" I said.He smiled as he said," You will enjoy her Bob.I feel like you two have a connection."." What are you talking about Sam?You are making no sense." I said." You can come in now sweetie." said Sam.

The door then opened and I saw a beautiful girl.She had long sliver hair which was about to her shoulders, diamond earrings,a white t-shirt,blue jeans,and she wore white and blue tennis shoes." Hello." said the girl.My face went red as I said," Nice to meet you!".

I bowed as she said," Is he always like this Mr. Masters?"." Yes.Bob isn't really good around pretty girls like you.Bob meet Stella Polar.She is the daughter of a really close friend and she needs a really good friend.So I need you to show her around town." said Sam." So why me?And what about my classes?' I said." Well,you are just a normal kid and a good friend so please help her out Bob." said Sam.I sighed as I said," Okay.Lets go Stella.".She grabbed my hand and I blushed.

I took her to the mall after I showed her around school.She was amazed by the size and I said," This place is the mall,the grocery store,and pretty much everything that you could need."." So do you mind if we go shopping?I mean most guys hate doing that kind of stuff." said Stella." Nope.Lets go." I said.

I stood with her inside a video game store of all places." You like this kind of stuff?" I said." Yep." said Stella.She then grabbed Super Smash Bros for 3DS off the shelf as I pulled out my wallet and she stopped me as she said," I'll pay Bob."." But doesn't the guy usually have to pay?" I said.She nod her head as she said," I am really rich Bob.So this isn't a problem.".She went to go pay and I thought," I am out on a date with a rich girl!Yes!".

I sat with her at a table and she said," So what are your parents like?"." My mom is a model and fashion designer and my step father is the owner of the Museum." I said." So your parents are divorced?" said Stella." Nope.My dad died when I was 7." I said." Oh,I'm sorry.I didn't mean to bring it up." said Stella." It is fine Stella." I said.

I smiled at her as I noticed my bully from my school. His name is Norman Wells hated my guts for no good reason according to me,I was pretty much his bitch during Sophomore year because I had zero confidence in myself.He had short blond hair and he was wearing a white t-shirt with blue jeans and he was on the football team." Well,look who it is boys.It is Roberta." said Norman.Stella was confused as I said," My real name is Robert but I liked to be called Bob.".

Norman looked at Stella and he said," Hello beautiful.Why are you here with Bob?"." He is my friend you big ape.Now please leave us alone." said Stella.She was then grabbed as Norman said," No one said no to Norman!"." Put her down now Norman." I said." And what is little Roberta going to do about it?" said Norman.I was tempted to punch him but I said," Pick on some your own size."." Okay then Roberta." said Norman.

He grabbed me and he was about to punch me but then Stella did something to make him let go of me.I stood there and she said," That was really sweet Bob.".I blushed as I said," It was no problem Stella.So what did you to Norman?"." I know Karate so I knock him out for a while.Don't worry about him.Lets go have fun." said Stella.She grabbed my hand and I was happy.

Later on,I was walking back to my house after dropping Stella off at her house.I then noticed my phone had a new text from Galaxy King which said," I saw that you were with that rich girl Stella Polar.Did you use your powers to get her.".I replied back with," Across not!".GK laughed using texts as he said," You are need Power.Head over to Le Devil."."Why me?" I replied with." Because Bobby.I need Power to save the day and get the girl." said GK.I then went into an alleyway and I put on my ring.

I was now Power and I flew over to Le Devil.I think Ace told me about this place once and I saw that it looked normal.I then sneaked using an opened window and I was in the guys bathroom.I lightly opened the door to see some of the floor had melted." What did you put me into Galaxy King?" I said to myself.I then followed the melted trail until I saw a girl made out of magma standing there with Spell.Spell was a villain like Strength but she was known for her spells.

I then said," Stop right there!".The two turned around and Spell said," Well look here.Power came here to stop us."." You know me?" I said," You are the boy who stopped Strength.Now die." said Spell.She then fired a spell at me which I dodged and I said," Inferno Blast!".I then fired a giant fire ball which the girl made of Magma absorb it and she said," Thanks for the power boost Power.The name is Magma by the way.".

Now we are back to where we are and I felt Magma burning my skin as she said," Like this Power?"." What are you two doing?!" yelled a girl.I then saw Stella standing there and Spell said," Look who it is Magma. Little miss princess."." Yeah.Lets see how she likes being made fun of." said Magma.The two rushed toward her and I said," Dragon Punch!".I then broke my prison and Spell said," You broke out?How?!".I stayed quiet as Magma said," Talk dam it!".

I then said," Ice Age.".I then froze her solid as Spell said," What did you to her?"." Nothing.Freeze." I said.She froze as Stella said," Who are you?".I held out my hand and I said," A friend.Power is the name and I promise to protect you from anything.".She nod as she said," Are they going to be alright?"." Yep.They won't be bothering you anymore.Do you know them or something?" I said." Yeah.They used to be my friends but they hated me after I became popular." said Stella.

I left her for the cop as I flew off and I went back to Bob which I got texts from Galaxy King." Nice job there Bobby.You are really playing up the hero card pretty well." said GK." Who are you?!" I yelled in my text." A friend."  said GK.I then saw Stella and she saw me and she said," Bob?What are you doing here?"." I was out shopping.What happened?" I said." I came here to apply for a job." said Stella." But you are rich! Why do you need a job?" I said." I don't want to talk about it." said Stella.

I stood there and I said," Stella.You can trust me.I am not like most guys.".She looked at me and she said," Okay.Lets talk." said Stella.We talked until the sunset and I had the best day ever.

Next time,
Bob learns more about the seven deadly sins when facing his school.

No comments:

Post a Comment