Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Power Adventure Episode 9 A.J and his brother plus Pokemon Tech



The Next Episode will have Ash collecting the starters so welcome to the filler Episode where nothing happens so you won't missing anything beside me being an fan of Ash and Serena.

Ash was looking at his two badges on his jacket as Serena said," I guess someone is happy about winning his badges."." Yep and I feel like I can never be stopped by anything." said Ash." What about Leaf?I mean her and her Pokemon were pretty good." said Misty." Yeah.Don't get yourself up to high Ash.You will fall and burn if you do that." said Brock.Then Ash noticed Bob sleeping with Z and Blaze as Pokemon on his lap and Misty said," Should we leave them alone?"." Yeah but lets leave them a note." said Serena.Brock wrote a note on Bob's bag and he said," Lets get going.".

In a few minutes,Serena,Misty,Pikachu,and Brock were watching Ash battling some kid who had a Rattata and Ash was using his Pidgeotto.He defeated the Mouse Pokemon and Ash said," That was a great battle! You could defeat the Cerculean City and Pewter City with some struggle."." You know what Brock.Maybe we shouldn't have given Ash our badges." said Misty." Yeah but he did defeat us." said Brock.

The trainer then said," You have battled me and won?"." Yes he has smart one." said Brock."You should battled A.J and his brother Abel.A.J is really close to 100 wins in a row while Abel is almost 1000 wins in a row." said the trainer." Wow.Those 2 sound pretty strong." said Serena." Lets go!" said Ash.The trainer pointed them to the gym and Ash said,"Hey Brock.Is this gym official?"." Nope.I never heard of this place and also it says it isn't supported by the Pokemon League." said Brock.He then pointed to the sign and Ash said," I knew that.I was testing you."." Yeah right." said Misty.

Pikachu agreed with her and then Serena heard," Who are you people!?".She then saw A.J.He looked about 11 years old,green spiky hair,a orange and black shirt,and shorts." My name is Serena and these are my friends.Is your name A.J?" said Serena." Yep.You must be here to challenge me so I can reach my 100th win in a row.I only need one more to reach 100." said A.J." I am!You are going down!" said Ash." I see.Lets go inside." said A.J.

The four then saw an arena like a Pokemon Gym as A.J said," My brother built this but this here isn't a offical Pokemon Gym.You ready to battle kid?"." Yeah.You are so going down because I have two badges which weren't easy to get." said Ash.His nose grew like Pinocchio but it is actually a reference to a Japanese Legend where arrogant Pokemon become long-nosed demons called Yambushi Tengu after death." Crush this annoying brat A.J." said a voice.

Misty and Brock then saw an older A.J.He was about their age maybe older,he had green hair,and he looked ready to crush them." Go Sandshrew!" said A.J.The ground mouse came out and then Misty said," Ash!Watch out.Pikachu's electric attacks won't work on him."." Thanks Misty.I owe you one." said Ash." Go Pidgeotto!" said Ash.The bird came out as Abel said," Begin!"." Dig!" said A.J.He dug underground and he came up and then Ash said," Steel Wing!".He hit the mole in the air and then he was knocked out.

" Nice Job Pidgeotto." said Ash.Then Serena saw Abel yelled at A.J." You failed A.J." yelled Abel.He walked off as Serena said," Does he not like you A.J?"." Yeah.I mean he is like a normal older brother.I mean I almost had 100 wins in a row but I lost to a worthy trainer." said A.J." Thanks A.J." said Ash.The two shook hands as Misty said," So why haven't you or your brother compete in the Pokemon League?"." Well,I wanted to go when I turned 10 but Abel didn't let me.Our parents aren't around so he is in charge of me." said A.J." You should go anyway.Who cares what your brother thinks." said Brock.

Then Brock saw Abel holding a pokeball with two more on his belt and then he said," You!I challenge you to a Pokemon Battle."." Okay but if I win,you let A.J go a journey." said Ash." Fine.He won't even get past the first gym with that weak Sandshrew." said Abel.The two stood there and Ash said," Go Pikachu!".The mouse stood there and Chu came out to see her crush defeat the jerk." Go Poliwrath!" said Abel.The tadpole Pokemon came out and then Brock said," Begin!".

" Thunderbolt!" said Ash.He shocked the water Pokemon and then it shook it off and then Abel said," Close Combat!".He then started to punch Pikachu like crazy and Chu was covering her eyes and then Pikachu slammed into Ash and he was damaged." You got 2 badges?Ha!Those 2 gym leaders must have been pretty weak." said Abel." You have no place to talk.You don't have a single badge." said Serena.

Abel grabbed her and then Misty heard," Let her down now!".She then saw an angry Bob which is rare and then Abel said," Who are you?"." My name is Bob and I here to give you a loss that you will never forget." said Bob.Abel let go of Serena and she walked back over to A.J and the group and A.J said," Who is this guy?"." Bob.He is the best Pokemon trainer ever and he will destroy your brother." said Ash." Go!" said A.J.

" Same rules as with Ash.If I win which I will,you will let A.J go a journey." said Bob." Sure thing but lets have a 3 on 3 Pokemon battle." said Abel." Sure.Lets see if you have the power and strength to defeat my family.Go Rotom!" said Bob.The ghost came out and he went over to have fun and Bob said," We can play later but now lets fight!".He nod his head and then Brock said," Begin!"." Close Combat!" said Abel." Dodge it and then Electro Ball!" said Bob.He then fired the sphere at the water Pokemon and then it was knocked out.

" Return!Go Graveler!" said Abel.Then a four armed rock Pokemon appeared and then Bob said," Return for now!Go Selena!".Then Lucario came out and she said to Bob in his head," Ready?Bob?"."Yeah." said Bob." Begin!" said Brock." Rock Blast!" said Abel." Dodge it and then Aura Sphere!" said Bob.

She then charged up the attack and it went toward the rock Pokemon and Ash said," Awesome!Bob defeated that overgrown rock!".It still stood there and then Serena said," How did Graveler stay up?"." Sturdy.It is Graveler's Ability. It keeps him from being knocked out by an super effective move." said Brock." Explosion!" said Abel." Aura Barrier!Protect everyone from the explosion!" said Bob."Yes Shadow!" yelled Selena in Bob's head.

She then protect everyone from the attack and then Brock said," Using Explosion is really crazy.".Abel return the rock Pokemon and he said," You are going down!Go Snorlax!".The Sleeping Pokemon came out and Bob said," Return for now Selena!".She went back as Bob said," Lets see if you can handled my first Pokemon!Go Swampert!".Then a mud fish Pokemon came out and then Brock said," Go!"." Giga Impact!" said Abel." Dodge and then Ice Arm!" said Bob.

The fish's right arm glowed light blue and then he slammed into the Pokemon and then Abel yelled," Outrage! I won't lose to a weakling like you!"." Dodge and transform!" said Bob.He then glowed as he turned into a human shocking Abel and A.J.He had a dark blue hat on his short blue hair,he had orange goggles,a blue jacket,a white t-shirt,blue pants with orange spots on it,black boots,orange eyes,and orange arm bands." Lets show them our true strength!" said Swampert." Right!Hydro Cannon!" said Bob.He then fired two powerful water blast out of his hands knocking out Snorlax.

" I win." said Bob.He return Swampert and then Abel said," You destroy my streak.".He ran off." I did because I need to knock you off your perch." said Bob." Wow.Bob is really good." said Brock." You haven't seen Bob when he is anger.It is pretty bad for the guy who he pissed off." said Ash." Cool.So where did Blaze and Z go?" said Misty." Who?" said A.J." Bob's girlfriend and daughter." said Serena." Wow.He is over 20?" said A.J." Yeah." said Brock." They are asleep." said Bob.

The five stood outside of the Gym and Ash said," You sure that you don't want to travel with us A.J?I mean Bob and Brock are amazing cooks."." Nope but I promise to meet you all at the Pokemon League but this time I will win." said A.J.The two then shook hands as A.J head to the left as Brock said," Guess you have a rival now Ash.You better be ready for him."." Yeah.No need to worry guys." said Ash.Bob then thought," Where did Abel go?".

Abel was packing his bag and he said," I will defeat you Bob no matter what.".He walked and he saw Maggie standing there with Proton and she said," You want to get revenge on Bob?"." Yes.No matter,I will defeat Bob with my strength and then I will be the best." said Abel." Then welcome to Team Rocket." said Proton.Abel smirked as he followed the two toward criminal activities with Pokemon to get revenge on Bob.

The next day,Bob and Brock were setting up for lunch." So Bob?Do you think Ash could be a good Pokemon Trainer?" said Brock.Misty and Serena were helping train Charla,Chu,and Jigglypuff with her Starmie so they couldn't hear the oldest member of their group hear them." Yes.His aura is strong and his connection with his Pokemon is strong.I know that he could beat me one day." said Bob." Wow." said Brock." Bob?Are you serious about this?" said Z.

She sat there with Blaze and he said," Yes Z.I am serious about this.I mean I was chosen by the god of us and Pokemon and I know that Ash could beat me not know but later."." Bob.I will be on that team when you and Bob battle." said Blaze." I know." said Bob." So where is Ash anyway?" said Z." Going to find firewood with Pikachu." said Misty.She stood there with Serena and her Pokemon and Serena said," Why didn't we use one of your fire Pokemon?"." They are lazy." said Bob.

Ash and Pikachu were carrying logs for lunch and then he said," So Pikachu?You ready for our future battle with A.J?".Pikachu nod his head and Ash said," That is good.What about Bob?".He looked confused as Ash said," You know that one day,me and you will battle him and Blaze.I want to be ready for him.".Pikachu looked determined and Ash said," Thanks little buddy.".

Ash and Pikachu then saw boys wearing suits and they were around one on a treadmill." Okay Joe.What levels do Pidgey evolved at?" said one with green hair.The one next to him had red hair and holding a card up of Pidgey.Joe aka the boy with bread like hair and the one of the treadmill said," Pidgey evolves into Pidgeotto at level 18 and Pidegot at level 36."." Okay then.What is Pidgey's special move?" said the boy." It is..." said Joe.

He fell off the treadmill and then the boy said," You should give up Joe.I mean you are the worst applicant that the school has every seen."." Hey!" said Ash.The group was gone as Joe said," Who are you?"." My name is Ash and this is Pikachu.So what were they talking to you about?" said Ash." You are from Pokemon Tech?" said Bob.

He stood there with Serena and then Ash said," Bob and Serena?What are you two doing here?"." Looking for you.I mean we had to use Bob's Pokemon for fire and they are pretty pissed." said Serena." So where is Brock and Misty?" said Ash." Getting our bags smart one." said Serena." Oh.I knew that." said Ash." So?You three are all traveling around?I wish I could but my mom and dad worked really hard to get me here." said Joe.

The fog cleared and they were inside of the academy and then Bob saw Brock and Misty with a very angry Blaze who was in her fox form and she was riding on Gogoat who is pretty much her carriage because she is really lazy but strong." Hey guys.How did you get in here?" said Ash." The front door." said the two." So Joe.Do you mind showing us around?" said Serena." Nah.I mean you aren't even as close to Giselle's beauty." said Joe." Who?" said Brock.

Joe showed the group her photo and Ash said," She sure is pretty."." Yeah." said Brock.Bob was going to say something but she was way too young for him and his lover who was pissed off was right behind him which means he would be burned." She isn't that pretty.So is the leader of that group who was bullying you." said Serena.She was so jealous and Misty said," Where is she?"." Follow me then." said Joe.

The group followed the student into a room with a mini arena and machines and Ash said," The rich sure get everything."." Yeah but they are so snobby." said Serena." Yeah especially rich girls." said Bob." Not Giselle." said Brock." You don't even know her!" said Misty." Oh she is.She is a major snob but she is pretty so you take her insults." said Joe." Where is she?!This is a challenge from the Cerulean City Gym Leader." said Misty." Really?I could beat you with no problem.I really don't think I should waste Giselle's time with you." said Joe." Bring it on." said Misty.

The two stood there and Bob said," She is badder than Blaze when it comes to her fire.".He felt him go a little on fire and Serena said," So what Pokemon do you think Joe is going to use?"." Go Weepinbell!" said Joe." Go Starmie!" said Misty.The two came out and Brock said," Begin!"." Water Gun!" said Misty.It knocked out the plant Pokemon and Joe said," I lost?"." Of course you did Joe.I mean you did face off against a Gym Leader Pokemon.He must have more exprince than your weak Pokemon." said a snobby voice.

Then Ash and Brock saw Giselle and the group from earlier.They were lovestruck,Serena,Misty,and Blaze were furious,and Bob was getting bored." So you must be Giselle." said Misty." Yes.Are you here to defeat me?I really don't think that a girl of your class could beat me." said Giselle.Misty looked angry and she said," I challenge you to a battle."." Okay.Let me teach you a lesson." said Giselle.

She grabbed a pokeball and she said," Go Graveler!".The rock Pokemon came out again and then Brock said," Go!".It then knocked the starfish into the pool and Misty said," A Water Pokemon lost to a rock Pokemon.".She was shocked as Bob said," I will go get Starmie.You two dragged her out to the pool.".

He jumped into the pool and he found the starfish and he carried him to the land and he placed him down and he noticed his clothes were soaking wet." I better find something to wear." thought Bob.He walked as the gang of prep kids and the group arrived." Where did that old man did you come with go?" said Giselle." I don't know but I challenge you to a battle." said Serena.

Ash's interest went back to her and Giselle said," So what many Pokemon do you have?"." Three." said Serena." Really?Most trainers have 6 Pokemon on them at this point in your journey.Are you weak?" said Giselle." Serena is an a amazing trainer." said Ash.Misty noticed this and she smiled." Okay.Lets have a battle between me and Joe vs you and Serena.Sound fair?" said Giselle.The two Pallet Trainers looked at each other and they said," Bring it on!".

The four stood across from each other and Joe said," Go Exeggcute!".Then a bunch of eggs came out and Giselle said," Go Cubone!".Then the Pokemon came out as Serena and Ash said," Go Pikachu/Chu!".The two came out and they were happy to be battle with each other and the two prep students laughed at them." Really?" said Joe." An Electric Pokemon is stupid on a Ground Pokemon like Cubone." said Giselle." Don't doubt them by their type." said Serena." Yeah." said Ash." Begin!" said Brock.

" Bullet Seed!" said Joe." Dodge it and then Return!" said Serena.The female mouse slammed into the bunches of egg and then Ash said," Pikachu!Thunderbolt!".He then shocked the eggs and then it was knocked out.Chu smiled at Pikachu who blushed as Giselle said," Bone Club!".The dinosaur smacked the two mouse and then Ash said," Iron Tail!".He then smacked him with his tail and then Serena said," Spin its helmet around!".She then spun the helmet around and then Ash and Serena said," Thunderbolt!".Cubone was knocked out as Serena hugged Ash.

He blushed as Giselle return Cubone and she said," I lost?"." Yep." said Bob.She then saw him standing there and Misty said," And where did you go?"." Oh nowhere special." said Bob." I see.So what did you two learn today?" said Brock." I am guessing that every battle is different." said Joe." Yes but you two need to go on a journey to exprience the world." said Bob." I guess I go on one." said Giselle." You should do it Giselle!I mean you meet brand new Pokemon and make awesome rivals!" said Ash.Serena nod her head as Joe said," So you want to go on a journey with me Giselle?".She nod her head as Bob thought," This was a pretty interesting filler Episode.".

Next time,
The Starters!


No comments:

Post a Comment