Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Pokemon Tourney Episode 3 The Past


An all Bob Episode so yeah.The villain who turned Bob into Shadow is actually someone who you would never expected.

Bob and Z then reached Unova where he turned off his Pokedex by pressing the off button.He got off his fire dragon along with Z who return her and she hand the ball to Bob and he place it on his belt.The two were walking on Route 1 and Bob was slammed to the ground by a boy." Shadow!" yelled Z.She was in her human form as she looked at the boy.He was about 10 years old,he had blond hair,Hazel eyes,and he was wearing a blue jacket and shorts." Watch where you are going old man!" yelled the boy.

Bob got up and he said coldly and angry," What did you call me?".The boy stood back and Z said," You pissed off the wrong man kid."." I challenge you to a battle!" yelled the boy." Was I like this?" I thought.Z nod as the boy said," What is your answer old man?!"." Yes and my name is Shadow!" yelled Bob." Mine is Billy!Go Tepig!" yelled Billy.Then the Fire Pig Pokemon came out as Bob grabbed Tyro's ball and he said," Teach this brat a lesson.".

He came out and Z said," Begin!"." Ember!" yelled Billy.Tyro then stood there as he got hit with weak flame. He trained with this Pokemon's evolved form so this was nothing to him." Focus Punch." said Bob.He charged up a punch which knocked the little pig into the boy and Z said," This match is over.".She didn't want Bob to go all out.Billy ran away as Tyro was placed back into Bob." I guess someone needs to take anger management classes." said Z." Can it Z or I will put you into your ball." said Bob.She nod as she hated her pokeball.

The two reached the lab and Z looked inside.It was pretty much empty as Z said," It is only her Shadow."." Good.We don't need her old man bothering us." said Bob.The two walked in and then he said," Sit down.". She complied with her trainer as Bob rang the bell on the main desk." Just a minute!" yelled a woman.Bob stood there and he then saw the professor.

She looked to be about 30 something but Bob learned never to ask a woman her age.She had brown hair which was in a weird swirl,she had green eyes,she was wearing a light blue lab coat,white t-shirt,green shirt,and she had red and white sneakers." Hello.What is your name?" said Juniper.She smiled as Bob said," Can you check out my Pokedex?For some reason,it stopped working.I think it was my traveling partner thinking it was something to wash.".

Z was going to kill him as Juniper said," No Problem.I can fix it if you two follow me.".The two followed the Professor and she placed the Pokedex into the computer and it said," This Pokedex belongs to Robert Percival X of Mural Town,Ryoku.Received at age 10."." Bob?Is that you?" said Juniper." Yes but don't you dare tell anyone." said Bob as he cracked his fist." I promise that I won't Bob!I mean you are one of the best trainers out there.I still don't get why you left." said Juniper." You can tell her Bob.I am going to make sure no one else finds us." said Z.She then walked out of the room as Bob said," Where to begin my story.I know.".

Four Years ago,It was Bob at 13 against the final Ryoku's Elite Four Member Roy.Roy had his loyal Arcanine against Z.It was tied up and Roy said," This was been fun Bob but I am ending this with Fire Blast!".He fire a powerful fire attack as Bob said," Okay!Hydro Cannon!"." What?!" said Roy.She then fired the strongest water attack as the fire turned into steam and Roy couldn't see." Z!Night Slash!" yelled Bob.

The steam cleared as it was Z who was standing over the Knocked out Legendary Pokemon as the ref said," And the Winner is Bob X!".The crowd cheered as he return Z to her ball and Roy and Bob shook hands." Good match Kid.I am impressed with your skills.You should be able to beat Marco." said Roy." I hope so but I am happy that I got this far with my Pokemon." said Bob.

The two walked up to Rose who hugged him and she said," You were awesome big bro!I mean you are going to battle the champion.".He smiled as he saw his friends which was Finn,Jade,May,Max,and Ash giving him thumbs up and compliments and he stared at Stella.He had a crush on the girl since he met her in Slateport City and he was going to tell her how he felt after his battle.He then said," Thanks you guys!I got to get going!I have to heal Z and the others!".

He ran off toward the Pokemon Center not noticing Drew.Drew didn't like Bob at all because he pissed him off.I mean Stella was supposed to be his but she met Bob and she got interested in the kids.He brushed the green hair out of his eyes and he thought," He needs to be taught a lesson.".He then walked off to find someone to blame Bob for a crime.

The next day,Bob was near by the stadium and it was a day before his battle with Marco.He had Swampert, Jigglypuff,Ace,Betsy,Genesect,and Armageddon training so that they were ready for Marco.Bob then grab something from his bag and he said," Here you go guys!A snack which I made myself.".The 6 Pokemon looked at Bob and he said," You guys.I did read one of Brock's cookbooks."The 6 started eating and they enjoyed it as Bob smiled.All of his Pokemon had trained so hard to get here and he was determined to win.

" Bob!" said a heavenly voice.He then saw Stella standing there and he said," Oh hey Stella.Came here to watch me train?".He smiled at her and she said," Why are you smiling?"." Because smiling is fun?" said Bob.He stood up and then he got slapped by Stella.His Pokemon were protecting their trainer and Bob was recovering from his slap.Stella then said," You are a clueless idiot sometimes Bob!I mean you are pretend that nothing happened!"." What did I do?" I said.

She dragged him in as his Pokemon followed him.They were worried about what the girl who their master likes.She threw him on the ground and he saw Ash,May,Max,Jade,Finn,Roy,and Marco standing there." What is going on guys?" said Bob." You are a weak excuse for a trainer." said Marco.Jigglypuff was about to punch the man who made fun of her trainer but she was stopped by Swampert." Yeah Bob.I mean what you did was wrong." said Jade." I don't know what I even did." said Bob.

Finn showed him the tape of him destroy Marco's Pokemon when they were asleep." That isn't me!This must be some kind of mistake!" yelled Bob." Sorry Bob but you won't be battling me." said Marco.Bob then ran off as Jigglypuff stood there as Armageddon,Betsy,Swampert,Ace,and Genesect going after him." What are you doing here puffball?" said Stella.She then was hit with Wake-Up Slap as she ran after her friends and trainer.

Then Drew smirked as he thought," This is amazing.It was totally worth it.".He then felt his shoulder being grabbed hard by Shawn.Shawn had medium length dark blue hair and dark brown eyes.He was Bob's emotionless rival until Bob show him emotion." Shawn?What are you doing here?" said Drew.Shawn then threw the green haired boy in front of the group and Ash said," Shawn?What are you doing?"." Trying to defend X." said Shawn." Why?He tried to hurt Marco!" said May." No May.This little twerp blamed Bob." said Shawn.

" Is that true?" said Stella." No!He is crazy!" said Drew." Explain yourself now Shawn." said Finn.Shawn grabbed the video and then he showed them that it wasn't Bob but it was a guy who was known as Brodie disquised as human." So Bob was innocent." said Max." Dam it." said Jade and May." He was paid by our favoirte green haired guy." said Shawn." You have no proof!" yelled Drew.Shawn sighed as he pulled out a photo which showed Drew paying Brodie.

Ash then said," Pikachu.Thundershock.".He then shocked Drew as he ran off as Stella start to cry." It is alright Stella.You can find him and say you are sorry." said Shawn.She looked at him and she said," Thanks Shawn.".Marco walked off as Roy said," I will go see if I can find him."." Me too!" said Finn.The two ran off as Max said," Do you want me to go Bob's room?"." Yeah Max.Go see if his bag is still here." said May." I go with you Max." said Jade.

The two ran off as Ash said," Poor Bob.".Then May kissed him on his cheek as she said," That is for shocking that Drew.I hope to never see him again.".Ash's face went red as he said," Yeah.Me too.".Max came running down the stairs wirh Rose and Jade and Shawn said," So where is X's bag?"." Not in his room.Where is Big brother?" said Rose." I don't know Rose but we will find him." said Stella.Roy and Finn came back as Jade said," Find him?"." Nope.He is gone." said Finn. Above them,Bob was on Charizard and he said," Goodbye forever.".

Juniper was crying as Bob said," It is a real tearjerker isn't it?"." Yeah.I am so sorry Bob." said Juniper." I would be but I am mad." said Bob." So what happened to you?" said Juniper." I lived on my own for four  years.I caught 12 new Pokemon and I am Demon Eyes." said Bob." Really?You are a hero." said Juniper." I am?Who knew?" said Bob.He looked off as Juniper said," You need me to take out the tracking chip and the party limit right?"." Yep if you don't mind." said Bob." It is no problem Bob.This will only take a minute." said Juniper.

She finished as she said," You won't be tracked by the system and you can use all of your Pokemon."." Thanks Juniper.I owe you one." said Bob." Win the Pokemon World Tourney." said Juniper." You know about that?" said Bob." I was leaving for it and guess where it is?" said Juniper." Where I won the League." said Bob." Yep." said Juniper.

Bob was looking at his Holo Caster which Juniper gave him and he got a call.He had a Pokegear which he put his numbers into and it was Ethan who live in Route 14 which was next to the Ryoku Pokemon League." Hey man." said Bob." So let me guess.You are entering the Pokemon World Tourney too?" said Ethan." Was it that obvious?" said Bob." Yep.I mean you are an amazing trainer Shadow." said Ethan." Thanks man.Do you mind waiting for me outside your house?" said Bob." Sure Shadow.I will be expect your one of your flying Pokemon real soon." said Ethan.

He hanged up as Bob let out the Flame Pokemon." Do we have to go see him Shadow?" said Z." Yes Z.He is one of the the four people who know I'm here." said Bob." Can't we just head to the Pokemon League?" said Z.Bob sighed to her as he said," Get on.".She got on the dragon while sticking her tongue out on her trainer and then Bob ordered Charizard to fly toward Ethan's house with break neck speed which would make a normal Charizard jealous and this due to his training with Bob's other flying Pokemon who could fly really fast.

On Route 15 in Ryoku,a boy walked out of a house.He looked about 16 years old.He had black hair and gray eyes.He was wearing a black/yellow hat,he was wearing a red,black,and white jacket with a black shirt under it,he was wearing black shorts,and he had red/white tennis shoes." Where is he?" said the boy." Fire Blast!" yelled a boy.

He dodged the powerful fire attack which burned the ground as he yelled," Shadow!".He appeared on the dragon with the fox girl." Sup man.You are getting better at dodging his attack." said Z." Yeah.I wish he was burned though." said Charizard.Bob return the dragon as he said," So where is Leaf?"." She is in the Pokemon World Tourney Genius." said Ethan." Oh.Who knew?" said Bob." You better call her master." said Z." Yeah and you go let everyone have some fresh air." said Bob.

She took his Pokemon away as Ethan said," You need something to eat man?"." Yeah and a hiarcut." said Bob.He took off his robe and his hair was long and up to his elbows." Yeah.We need to give you a haircut." said Ethan.The two walked inside the home.It was filled with stuff from Johto and Kanto as Ethan traveled through the two reason with his Pokemon.

Bob sat down in a chair as Ethan went to go get his stuff to cut Bob's hair.Bob then called Leaf on his Holo-Caster.She was looking at him with her brownish gray eyes and she said," Bob?What are you doing at Ethan's place?And when did you get a Holo-Caster?"." I am getting my haircut and I got one from Professor Juniper.So are you at the Pokemon League?" said Bob." I am guessing that you are in this too." said Leaf." Yep and I am going to win this thing with no sweat and I can get my revenge." said Bob." You will have to get past me first." said Leaf." That won't be a problem." said Bob." No!It will be!I am going to defeat you and your god like Pokemon Bob." said Leaf.

She hanged up as Ethan came back." Same old Leaf." said Ethan." She will defeat you Bob." said Ethan." Siding with your girlfriend again aren't you?" said Bob.Ethan said," Me and her are just friends!How many do we have to say it to you and Z?!"." Until you and Leaf hook up." said Bob.Ethan sighed as he started cutting Bob's black hair.

Bob look at his hair.It was cut shorter and he could see his neck and he said," Not bad Ethan.Not bad at all."." Here you go." said Ethan.Bob then held a box and he opened the box and he said," Hair gel?"." To make you not be noticed by your old friends." said Ethan." Thanks man.So are you heading for the League?" said Bob." Yep.I am going tomorrow due to someone stopping by.I will see you and Leaf really soon. Promise!" said Ethan.Bob shrugged as he walked outside with a full stomach thanks to Ethan forcing him to eat something.He grab Z and his Pokemon who were ready to fight any Pokemon that got in their way.

Next time,
The Tourney starts as we met more trainers and old friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment