Thursday, September 4, 2014

Pokemon Tourney Episode 6 The Orre Trainers and Friendship


Welcome to a chapter which doesn't have a Pokemon battle for the tourney in it.Plus we get some character growth.

Bob was in a Coordinator's Shop and he was getting stared at by girls as he looked for her blond friend. Bob had always hating shopping every since he was a kid due to him having 2 sisters and him having no fashion sense and he looked outside.Leaf took Ethan somewhere probably torturing the Johto Native and he thought," Why aren't those two together yet?".Z was off doing Z things by the way." Shadow?" said Serena. She stood there and she was holding a top which made her stand out and get all of the boys and Bob said who was embarrassed," So why are you holding that?"." I want to see your face." said Serena.

He sighed at her immaturity and she said," So why do you wear that cloak anyway?"." My face is know to kill." said Bob." Really?" said Serena.He then took off his cloak and every girl fell over as he put it back on." Wow." said Serena." I know.So what shop is next?" said Bob." Lunch." said Serena."Sweetness.I wonder how Ethan is doing?" said Bob." Probably dying.Leaf seem like a nice girl." said Serena." She isn't." said Bob." What happened?And don't you dare lying to me." said Serena.Bob breathed in and he told her the story.

The two were in the food court and Serena said," She actually did that?"." Yep.She even scared my Ghost Pokemon with that." said Bob.She was drinking her soda as she stared at Bob which he was eating a hamburger which the burger was made out of Miltank and she said," You can actually eat a Pokemon?"." Yep.It is the circle of life or something like that." said Bob." Ah.So Shadow?Have you been to Orre?" said Serena." Yep and it is hot there and I trained my Pokemon there plus I have people who studied under me there." said Bob.

" Master!" yelled two people.Serena then saw two girls running toward the hooded trainer.The taller one had white or gray hair up to her shoulder,she had orange eyes,she was wearing a blue jacket,black pants,and boots and she was about 15 years old.The smaller one was about 13 years old,she had orange hair which was shorter,she had green eyes,she was wearing a yellow top,blue skinny jeans, and black or brown shoes." Hey isn't this a surprise?Serena meet Wei and Mimi. These two are my apprentices from Orre.Wei and Mimi,this is Serena." said Shadow.

The two looked over Serena and Mimi said," She is too good for you master.".Bob fell over as Serena laughed at her friend and Wei said," So are you going to watch our matches master?"." Yep.I mean you two are my friends." said Bob.Wei hugged him as she said," I miss you Shadow."." I did too Wei." said Bob. Serena was jealous and Mimi noticed this and she said," Do you like master?"." What?" said Serena and Bob.Mimi then said," Oh nothing.So Bob can you have a battle with me?"." Why me?" said Bob." Because Wes,Michael,Lovrina,and Rui are here." said Wei." Sweet.Lets go." said Bob.

Bob stood there across from Mimi who looked determined to win against the cloaked trainer and Serena said," Are you sure about this Bob?She looks pretty strong."." Don't worry so much Serena.I mean we wouldn't want you to stop being beautiful." said Bob.She blushed as Wei noticed this and she thought," She does like him.".She then said," This will be a two on two Pokemon Battle between Shadow and Mimi.".

Mimi grab a Pokeball and she said," Go!Magmar!".The fire Pokemon came out and Bob said," He looks strong Mimi.Go.".Then his Pidegot came out ready to fight for his trainer and Serena noticed the power on the bird Pokemon and she thought," This one looks pretty strong."." Begin!" said Wei.She stepped back knowing her master when he battles." Fire Spin!" said Mimi." Blow it back with Gust." said Bob.He flapped his wings which made a small tornado and it destroy the fire as Mimi said," Thunder Punch!"." Fly away." said Bob.

He flew up as the fire Pokemon looked man." Fire Blast!" said Mimi.The Fire Pokemon fired the attacks and then Bob said," Aura Barrier.".His eyes glowed bright blue and the attacks failed as Bob said," Brave Bird.". He then rushed toward the fire Pokemon and then he knocked the fire Pokemon into the air and Mimi said," Flamethrower!".The Spitfire Pokemon was using its fire to fly in the air and Bob said," You are getting better Mimi."."Thanks Shadow.Fire Blast!" said Mimi.

The Fire Pokemon fired a powerful attacks as Bob said," You know what to do.".He nod as he turned into a golden version of himself and he rushed toward the fire attack and it went around the bird and Bob said," Time for some fiery bird.".He then hit the fire Pokemon who was flying to the ground and it was knocked." Winner Pidgeot!" said Wei.

Bob return the bird as he said," You are getting better Mimi.I mean I had to use one of my secret moves."." Really?That is awesome!Go Tropius!".Then a dinosaur like Pokemon with leaf wings appeared and Bob said," Go Milotic.".Then the sea serpent like Pokemon came out and Serena said," She is very pretty Bob. You treated her well."." Thanks.She likes that don't you girl?" said Bob.She nod as Wei said," Begin!".

" Razor Leaf!" said Mimi." Dodge." said Bob.She dodged the attacks gracefully and then Bob said," Aqua Tail.".She then swiped the ground with her tail causing a surf like attack to appeared and Mimi said," Fly up!".The grass Pokemon flew up and Bob said," Scald.".She then fired hot water at the bird which caused it a burn and Mimi said," Synthesis!".It healed itself and Mimi said," Sunny Day and Solarbeam!".The powerful grass attack went toward the female Gyarados and then Bob said," Blizzard Tail.".Her tail glowed white and she aimed in toward the grass Pokemon freezing the wings and then Bob said," Hydro Pump.".The water attack hit as the dinosaur was out cold and Wei said," Winner Shadow.".

Bob return the Pokemon and he went over to Mimi and he said," You got better Mimi.I am impress."." Thanks Shadow." said Mimi.She hugged the boy and she said," I better get going.I have some training to do."." After you stop at the Pokemon Center right?" said Serena." Right!" said Mimi.She ran off as Wei said," Later you two.".

Bob and Serena were in the Pokemon Center Lobby waiting for Serena's Pokemon." So Shadow?How many Pokemon do you have?" said Serena." Here." said Bob.She handed him his pokedex and she read through his captured list." Wow.102 Pokemon." said Serena." I have more but they only come when I need them." said Bob." That is so cool Shadow.I mean I knew that you would be a great trainer.I mean you were always doing stuff with Pokemon when we were little." said Serena." I guess.I will be right back." said Bob.

He ran off to the bathroom and Serena waiting for her Pokemon." Is your name Serena?" said a boy.She looked up and she saw Stella." Yes and you are?" said Serena." Stella Polar." said Stella.She sat next to the blond and Serena said," So are you in the tourney?"." Nope but I am here to cheer for my friend." said Stella." Ash?" said Serena." Yes.He is a really close friend of mine but he reminds of an old friend." said Stella.

She looked away and Serena said," Was his name Bob?"." You knew him?" said Stella." Yeah.He was my first friend." said Serena." Really?" said Stella.She was shocked because she didn't see a picture of her at his house and Serena said," I heard about him going missing."." Yeah and I am the reason why." said Stella. Serena knew that it isn't wasn't her and she nod her head telling her to go on with the story and she want to hear her side of this story.This next part is the narrator P.O.V and in the past because this is how she met Bob.

Stella was 10 years old when she reached Slateport City.She only cared about shopping,her Pokemon Beauty in a contest,and winning.She had a single ribbon from a contest when she ran into Bob.He was 10 years old and he was like a Mankey." I'm sorry!Guess I need to watch where I am going." said Bob.He helped her and she rejected his hand and she said," You should be more sorry.Do you know who I am?".

He looked lost as she said," My name is Stella Polar and you are?".Bob then said," Robert Percival X or Bob for short and I am going to be a Pokemon Master!".She then sighed as she walked off as Bob ran toward the beach and he was wearing his black and red trunks.

For some reason,she couldn't take her eyes off the boy.She then saw him talking with Ash,May,Max,and a really tall guy aka Brock." Stella!" yelled Bob.He ran over to her and she said," What do you want Robert?". " I want to introduce you to my friends." said Bob." Oh." said Stella.Her hands were grabbed by Brock and he said," Ah my sweet.My name is Brock and I have fallen head over heels for you.".He was then pulled away by the younger boy as he said," We aren't here to see you fail at love.".

The two were gone as Ash said," The name is Ash and this is May."." Hi." said May." So Bob?How many gym badges do you have?" said Stella." 2!" said Bob." Bob is really good Stella.I mean he defeated Ash." said May." I see.So you must be a coordinator?" said Stella." I am." said May." Good.I could use a good rival." said Stella." Who are you talking about Stella?" said Bob.

He then heard a voice that you would hate," Icy Cold Stella making friends?What a shocker.".Bob and Ash then saw a green haired boy.He was wearing a light purple jacket,dark blue shirt,light green pants,and black shoes." Drew.What do you want?" said Stella.He walked over and he said," I wanted to meet Icy Cold Stella's friends.".He looked at Bob and Bob said," Hi!".

He extended his hand for a handshake and he ignored him for May and he said," Ah.My Sapphire Beauty.". Unlike the breeder,he made the girl blush and she said," So are you a Coordinator?"." Yep and Stella's main rival." said Drew." I bet I could beat him with no problem." said Bob." What did you say?" said Drew." I can beat you pretty boy." said Bob." Bring it on.Let me see your Pokemon." said Drew.Stella was interested in the Boy's Pokemon and he said," Okay.Stand back.Go!".

Then a Swellow, Zorua, Marshstomp, Grovyle, a shiny Combusken, a shiny Kirlia, Riolu, Vigoroth, Aron, and a Sableye came out and Drew said," How come you have more than 6?"." Bob's dad is friends with the champion." said Max." Your dad is friends with Wallace?" said Stella.She had such a major crush on him and Bob said," Nope.I mean Steven."." He is so cool." said Ash." Yeah.I bet I could beat any of these weak Pokemon." said Drew." Did you call my Pokemon weak?You haven't even seen them in battle yet and you are ready judging them.You are going down in the contest." said Bob.

The ten agreed with their trainer as Drew walked off as Stella said," I am so sorry about him."." It is fine Stella." said Ash." Yeah.So we know have three people entering." said Brock." Yeah and I am going to defeat Drew with." said Bob.His Pokemon fought for his attention as Bob said," I pick Selena.".The little blue dog nod her head as the others sighed." Don't worry guys!I promise to use you guys real soon!" said Bob.The 9 cheered for him as Ash said," Same old Bob."." Yeah.We better get going." said May.

The contest went on as it was Bob and Drew in the finals.Stella lost to the green haired boy who was using his Roselia which was just like him and May lost to Bob who used Selena.Drew then send out the Thorn Pokemon as Bob send out his loyal fighting Pokemon.She dodged the grass Pokemon's attacks which were nothing compared to the fire attacks from Blaze aka Combusken,flying attacks from Zero aka Swellow,and psychic attacks from Nick aka Kirlia." Force Palm!" said Bob.She rushed toward the plant Pokemon knocking him out and Bob winning the ribbon.

He looked at the ribbon as Stella said," I am impressed Bob.You won your first contest."." Thanks Stella.I have to thank Selena for all of her hard work though.I mean she did it all.I just told her what to do." said Bob. Stella then said," So where are you going now?"." Mauville City.I heard about this old man who uses Electric Pokemon." said Bob." Can you met here when the grand festival starts up?" said Stella." Um sure thing Stella." said Bob.

He did about 4 months later when the festival started.He looked for his sliver haired friend and he saw her.She hugged him which shocked him as she said," So did you get all 8 badges?"." Yep along with Ash,we are so ready." said Bob." Where is Ash?" said Stella." Training one of his Pokemon.He is having trouble with his ice beam.It sucks." said Bob." So how is being an hero going for you?I mean you did stop both Team Magma and Team Aqua with your Pokemon." said Stella." Great.I mean I got girls calling my name for some reason." said Bob.

Stella sigh at her friend and she said," So have you caught any new Pokemon?".Bob smirked and he said," Lets go everybody!".Then Z aka Zoura, Swampert, Sceptile, Blaze, Nick, Zero, Selena, D.K aka Slaking, Erin aka Aggron, Angel aka Sableye ,a shiny Manectric, Razor aka Flygon, Steve aka a shiny Metagross, Milotic whose beauty was impressive, Absol ,Latias, a shiny Rayquaza, and Deoxys." You captured a legendary Pokemon?" said Stella." Yep but these joined me." said Bob.The three nod as Stella said," Wish me luck Bob."." I will." said Bob.

And we back in the present,Serena was placing her Pokemon in her bag as Stella said," So how did you met Bob?"." Oh you know.I just met him when I was playing nearby my house." said Serena.She didn't want to Stella because Stella had a crush on Bob and she broke his heart." Look who it is.Icy Cold Stella and Serena." said Drew.

He stood there and Stella said," What do you want Drew?"." Oh nothing Stella.I came here to say congrats to Serena who got 6 points in her match." said Drew." And how many did you get?" said Serena." I haven't battle yet but I know that I will get 8 points. So Serena.I was thinking that me and you should go out sometimes.I mean we are both popular." said Drew. She knew what he did to Bob so she was tempted to knock him out but she had Bob to do that for her.

Drew felt a cold presence behind him and it was Bob." Shadow?What are you doing here?I thought you would be in hell." said Drew." I came here to hang out with my friend and you are in my way prick." said Bob.He moved Drew as Drew said," Did you just touched me?"." Yeah.I did." said Bob.Serena sighed as she thought," You still have that stubborn side to you.".Drew walked off as Bob said," Pussy."." So Shadow?Did you see Ash's match?" said Stella." Yes.I thought it was impressive.I better get going.I have to get some sleep." said Bob." I better come with you Shadow." said Serena.The two walked off as Stella thought," Why are those 2 so close?".

Next time,
We see Leaf battling a guy from Kalos,Shawn battling against a girl from Unova,and Drew against Mimi.

No comments:

Post a Comment