Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Powerful Power Episode 5 Freaks and Strength


This Episode starts out a little differently because it isn't starting with Bob fighting the main villain in the episode.A switch of P.O.V once again.

I was dodging punches as I heard Ike said," Show me a Thunder Punch!".I then charged up my right fist into a punch which caused electric to go through the punching robot and made it exploded." Show me a Barrier!" yelled Ike.I then made a barrier and I saved me and Ike from the explosion." You are getting Bob.I am impressed.You came to me for help how many days ago?" said Ike." On Monday sir!" I said.He laughed as he said," You better get ready for school Bob.".I nod as I head toward the shower.

I got all of the sweat off me and I was wearing a black tee shirt with black shorts.I looked in the mirror and I saw that my right arm looked better.Me and Ike trained in ways of using my powers to do punches and kicks and I could destroy several training robots without breaking a sweat.I also learned how to use a gun which I made a gun which can turned into a bow when I even need it and its name was Holy.I tried to make my sword Armageddon but every time,I did it,I felt fire going through my blood which hurt.

I walked out and Ike said," You ready for school Bob?I mean you don't look stronger but your body is and Power will be ready to fight."." Yes Master Ike." I said." You know that I don't like being called Master." said Ike." I know that but it is fun." I said.Ike sighed as he said," Just like your father.Are you ready to go Bob?"." Yep.Later Master Ike." I said.I then dodged an very angry Ike throwing a spear toward me.I guess my reflexes are getting better.

I walked up to school and I saw Stella walking around waiting for something." Bob?!" said Stella.She hugged me and my face went red as I said," So what is this for?"." You being okay!I mean your arm was broken but now it looks better.That means we can go shopping." said Stella." Um why?" I said." Because Bobby.You really need a new outfit.I mean it is Fall and you like you just came from the Bahamas." said Stella." So?" I said.I then saw Vivian walking over to us and I felt like I was really on fire.

She smiled as she said," Ah Bob.You are okay."." Yep.I'm fit as a fiddle." I said.She giggled at my joke as I felt like I was a god and then I saw Norman." Hey cripple." said Norman." Leave us alone Norman." said Stella." Yeah.Pick on someone your own size." said Vivian." Or brain size." I said.The two girls laughed at my joke as Norman threw a punch.I caught it with my hands as Norman said," How did weak Robert?!"." Don't finish that." I said.

I then made him crash into a tree as I said," I have been training and I can block your barbaric punches."." That was awesome Bob!" said the girls.I smiled as I said," I guess the training that I have been doing helped.We better get to class.".They nod as they  walked into school leaving Norman more angry.He then rushed toward me and then I said," Too Slow.Dragon Kick.".I then kicked him back as he flew in the air and I said," Next time Norman.Don't you dare fuck with me.".I joined up with the girls as Norman said," You are going to get my angry really soon."

It was lunch time and I was known as a hero.I mean I put Norman in the hospital and I didn't even use 10% percent of my true strength.I felt pretty popular and it was nice.I then stood in line with Ace and Chris." So are you guys ready for Halloween?I mean this is the one times where a girl can dress up like a hot Nurse and not get called a slut." said Ace." I guess it is nice.I mean I have my horror games that I have to get started on." I said." Yeah and I have a party that I am going to with Chelsea." said Chris.

Ace then said," Hey guys.Look.It is her."." Who is he talking about this time?" I said.Chris shrugged his shoulders as Ace said," You guys don't know how Melissa Mason is?"." I think I know her brother." said Chris." Yes.Her twin brother is Andrew Mason and he is dating Anna Weber who is a cheerleader.She is so popular and she is one of the hottest girls in the school." said Ace." And you know this how exactly Ace?' I said." I just do okay!" said Ace.Me and Chris then said," You have such a crush on her.".

I then noticed Melissa Mason looking at me with her green eyes and she said," Boy who punched Norman.Come sit with me."." Yeah Bobby.Have fun!" said Ace.He then pushed me down to the table and I felt uncomfortable.I was sitting at the table of hot girls and I felt several guys anger level spiked to over 9000." Bob is it?So how do you feel about being popular?" said Melissa.I looked away as I said," It is good I guess."." Oh.I see.You want to be more popular?" said Melissa.I looked at her with confusion as she kissed me.

Narrator P.O.V
Ace's mouth was wide opened as Chelsea said," Wow.Who knew that she would like Bob?"." I guess him being the kid to put Norman in the hospital.I am happy for him." said Allison.Jade then noticed Vivian and Stella's anger growing and she said," Don't go kill her you two."." We aren't!" said the two.Chris then said to Chelsea," Do you get that angry?"." Yep.So don't go kissing other girls or I will kill you." said Chelsea." That son of a bitch!I am going to kill him now!" said Ace.

He was then stopped by a bodyguard and then Chris said," She was rich?"." Really rich like Richie Rich." said Chelsea." Nah.I say like Stella or Bob rich." said Allison." Aren't those 2 the same things?" said Jade." No." said Stella.Bob was recovering from the kiss and he said in his head," This is awesome!I mean I just got kiss by a girl!".

Bob P.O.V
I was standing there in my white shirt and shorts which I used for gyms plus my tennis shoes and I saw every girl staring at me." Why am I out here again?" I said.I then saw Ace giving me signals to walked over to him. He then lightly jabbed me and he said," You son of a bitch.I am so freaking jealous of you right now!"." What do you mean?" I said." I mean you have the hottest girl in school kiss you!I mean every guy is already put you on their hit list." said Ace." Did you?" I said." Of course not man!" said Ace.

" You are lying." I said.Ace then fell over and he said," But can you blame me?!"." Nope.So tell me why I am here." I said." You are going to be showing off your skills in running for me Bob.If you are going to be my husband,you need to be mentally and physically fit." said Melissa.She stood there and I said," Husband?"." Yes.I have selected you to be my husband." said Melissa." You are dead!" yelled Ace.

I then dodged him as he was being dragged off by bodyguards and Melissa said," So is that your friend beloved?"." Yes and don't call me that." I said." Okay then Bob.You ready to show off your stuff to the entire Mason family and the school?" said Melissa." I guess." I said.She hugged me as she walked off and I thought," I really hope that I don't get discovered.".

I stood there and I start to run as the ref said," Go!".I start to run around the track when I notice that part of the track was gone and it was a pond filled with crocodile and I said," Really?!".I jumped over it as I continued running.I then saw training robots and I said," This is going to be a piece of cake.".I then kicked them down and then I stopped." Time!" I yelled." 1 sec." said the ref.

I stood there and I was getting kisses from the girls which made Ace even angrier.I then sense something off as I dodged an Thunder Bolt.I then saw a human?It looked like a Freak and it said," Are you the strongest here?"." Yes and no." I said." Good!Die by Freak!" said Freak.I then dodged his punches as I counter with a strong Power Kick.He went back as he turned into a Bull and rushed toward me.I then jumped over him and I said," You are too slow.".

He then got angry as he turned into a dragon.He charged up a very hot attack as I ran to grab a baseball bat.I then climbed up his back and I said," Time to bring the Hammer Down!Power Slam!".I then slammed him into the ground turning him back to normal.I threw the bat away as the crowd cheered louder.I waved to the crowd as I was tackled by Stella

." Bob?That was so awesome!" said Stella." Yes.It was really impressive.You are the perfect candidate to be the husband to Melissa." said Jade." You really think I would be a good husband?" I said." Yep." said Allison.I then sighed as I saw Melissa walking over to me and she said," Impressive Bob.You would be perfect for anything that my other suitors."." Your what?" said Vivian.I sighed as I said," My life just got more confusing.".

Next time,
We see Bob meeting the parents of Stella,Vivian,and Melissa at the same business conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment