Sunday, September 28, 2014

Duel Academy Episode 4 The Rich are Snobs


Okay.I really suck at titles.I know this because when I go back to read my old works(which I have been updating lately),the titles suck and also the plot.Like if you read the first and second Powerful Power,there are so many plot holes.Anyway,we are having a duel between Chazz and Robin so yeah.Also we see more cards plus some new ones based of some new stuff.Oh and the Narrator knows about Robin's past.I also suck so bad as description but I will get better over time.

Robin P.O.V
I woke to my alarm clock.I was rubbing my eyes and I saw that it was 5 in the morning.I always got up this early due to my morning run that I did every day but since today is the day we had our Promotion Exams,I had to be ready for testing.What this meant was that I could be promoted to a Ra Yellow but I don't want to because I like Slifer.I woke up and I did my morning routine which was put on my sweats and I went running.

I came back to my room tired and I said," This island is so big.".I took my shower and I got into my uniform.I walked toward the stairs as I heard Syrus saying," Oh Slifer!Please place me in Ra Yellow!I want to be respected by others.".I smiled as I kept walking.I then stared at the ocean as I heard Jaden's alarm clock go off.That meant it was 6:30 and I was kinda of jealous because it takes way less time for a normal guy to get ready and I was so not normal.

I stood there as I noticed my blue haired friend running to school as I peeked my head inside.Jaden was still asleep as Chumley was walking up." Robin?What are you doing here?" said Chumley." I saw Syrus running off and I wanted to know if everything was alright." I said.This place is a pig style but what can you expect when three guys live together and I am excluding a sitcom." I see.So are you ready your test today Robin?" said Chumley." Yeah.I guess.I will wake him up okay.You should get ready for yours.We don't want you being left behind." I said.

He nod as he ran off which is weird to see due to his size.I then poured myself a bowl of warm water and I placed Jaden's hand and I hid behind a wall and I said," Three,Two,and One!".He then ran out of his room to the bathroom which every guy but me and Banner shared.I smiled as I thought," I guess going to that slumber party was worth it.".I was quite popular at my old school because I was handsome, kind, and smart.I had a lot of boys and girls asking me out but I turned them down due to me not looking for anyone right now and for the guys,I am one!

I was walking with Jaden and he said," I can't believe it Robin."." Believe what Jay?You wet yourself or something?" I said." Oh nothing." said Jaden.I then giggled in my head as Jaden said," Breakfast was sure good.Where did you learn how to cook like that?"." My mom.She is a pretty good cook." I said.I did learn everything from her and nothing from my dad.It sucks but my mom was the best one a guy could ask for so I was okay not having a male role model to look up too.

We then see a woman trying to push up a car up a hill and Jaden said," Lets go help her out Robin!".He ran to go help her out as I followed him." Thank you two boys so much.My name is Ms.Dorothy and you two are?" said Dorothy." My name is Robin X and this is Jaden Yuki." I said." Such a sweet name you have there Robin." said Dorothy.We then pushed the truck up the hill and compared to running,this was a piece of chocolate cake." Thanks you two so much.Come by the card shop after your test." said Ms.Dorothy.

We walked to our test room which was Banner's class as Jaden sneaked to where Syrus was and he tried to wake him but he fell back asleep along with Jaden.I saw that my seat was taken by Chumley so I sat next to Stella and Alexis." Robin?What are you doing here?" whispered Stella.She had finished her test along with Alexis and I said," As you can tell,my seat was taken.I had no where else to go."." Ah Mr.X.You have arrived." said Banner.

He stood there with Pharaoh and I said," Don't worry so much about it Professor Banner.I will sit in my normal seat tomorrow."." I don't mind that you are up here Robin." said Alexis." Yeah." said Stella." Well now that is settle,here is your test." said Banner.I then took the test and I knew the answers since I studied with Stella and Alexis who were my friends,I had this.

Narrator P.O.V
Meanwhile on the ocean blue,Naval Vessels were traveling to the Dueling Island.A captain was standing there holding a brief case.A sailor said," Captain!We are getting close to Duel Academy!"." That is good private.I mean these kids are going to want these new and rare cards." said the captain.The boat parked into the harbor and he walked to the card shop.He didn't know that he was being spied on Crowler who was doing something crazy.

Robin finished his test as the bell rang and everyone but the sleeping Slifers, Ra,Obelisk girls,and Robin stayed." What is going on?" said Robin." Well everyone is probably going to get new cards." said Bastion.He stood there and Stella said," You and Jaden weren't here but the card shop just got new and rare cards."." And why aren't you guys going?I mean my deck is perfect the way it it." said Robin." My desk's structure would be ruined if I add a single card." said Bastion." Mine too." said Stella." And you Alexis?" said Robin.

" Same reason as yours Robin." said Alexis.She smiled as Bastion said," I will see you guys later.Have fun walking up those two.".He walked off as Stella said," Anyone got any ideas?".Robin smirked as he said," You guys every heard of the hand in warm water prank?"." Yeah." said Alexis.Stella was confused until Alexis and Robin told her as they went to go get a bowl of water.

Meanwhile in the card shop,the door was locked up and Males stood there." Are you kids looking for these?" said the captain.The crowd then cheered as he sneaked in.He then placed the suitcase on the table and he walked off after saying hi to Ms.Dorothy.The door opened and the crowd saw a mysterious figure( aka Crowler) standing there and the clerk said," You know the rules.".The crowd dissipated as Crowler said in his head," Time to get my revenge on that Slifer Slacker.".

Chazz was walking around with his groupies Burma and Betty." Sorry that we couldn't get you any cards Chazz." said Burma." Yeah.It is that weird guy fault." said Betty." Are you referring to me?" said Crowler.He stood there as the girls said," That is the guy!"." So what are you supposed to be?" said Chazz." I also heard about a certain duel between you and a boy named Robin." said Crowler." What about it?" said Chazz." I know that you want to crush him badly." said Crowler.

He then revealed himself as Crowler and he showed the three the rare cards." I will give you these cards if you defeat Robin in a duel." said Crowler." Deal Crower." said Chazz.The two then shook hands as he walked off with the rare cards in hand.He hated Robin due to him being a Slifer.He was smart and popular and he didn't need money to do it and also he hated Robin due to him having overpowered cards.

Robin P.O.V
Me, Alexis, Stella, Jaden, and a very embarrassed Syrus were walking to the card shop.Syrus said," I can't believe you did that to us."." Well,maybe you shouldn't have been sleeping in class." said Alexis." Be nice Alexis.You can't blame him.I think maybe he shouldn't have been up all night." I said." How do you?" said Syrus." I go on runs every morning." I said." That is so cool Robin.I mean you have never fallen asleep ever!" said Jaden." That is because he wants to be an good student right?" said Stella.I nod my head.

We reached the card shop and it was like a ghost town in here." I thought this place would be crowded." said Jaden." It isn't." said Bastion.He then stood there as I said," Hey!You are that weird guy!"." My name is Bastion Misawa and I am the smartest student in the entire class." said Bastion.I really didn't like this guy due to him thinking that he is so smart but he really isn't." So where is everyone Bastion?" said Syrus." According to rumors,some guy in a cloak came in here and he got all of the rare cards." said Bastion.

" That sucks.I need them for my deck." said Syrus."Don't worry Sy.I bet you can make your deck with some help from Bastion." I said." You will?" said Syrus." Sure.I would do anything for a kid who looks up to me." said Bastion.The two were gone as Alexis said," Does anyone else not like him?".I then raised my hand as Jaden said," He is okay once you get to know him."." I guess." said Alexis." Be nice Lex." said Stella.

Alexis looked at her as I saw Ms.Dorothy.I then walked over to her and she said," Ah Robin.Where is your friend?"." Right here." said Jaden.He stood there and I said," Ms.Dorothy.Meet our friends Alexis Rhodes and Stella Polar."." It is nice to meet you two.Oh I have your cards boys." said Ms,Dorothy." What is she talking about Robin?" said Alexis." Me and Robin helped her out this morning." said Jaden." Yeah.That explains why you guys were late for the test." said Stella.

She then handed me and Jaden a pack of cards as Ms.Dorothy said," Use these ones in your deck.I promise that they won't disappoint you.".She walked off as Stella said," Hey Jaden.Do you mind helping me with my deck?"." Sure thing but I thought you would want Alexis to help you." said Jaden." Don't worry about me.I got Robin helping me." said Alexis." I am?" I said.The two walked off as Alexis said," Lets go then Robin."

I stood there across from Chazz and I thought," This plan screams Crowler.".I had already seen Jaden's duel where he won against a Ra student which wasn't Bastion sadly, Stella who she defeated a Male Obelisk, and Alexis who also defeat a Male Obelisk.I didn't get to see Syrus's match but he lost to someone and he wouldn't tell me who." You ready to lose to me Robin?" said Chazz." Nope but I hope you are planning to lose." I said.

We drew our starting hand and Chazz said," I'll let you go first Robin!".I then drew a card and I said," I summon Bentley in defense mode.".The turtle stood there ready to defend me and I said," I end my turn with two facedowns.Your move Chazz.".He drew a card and he said," I play the spell card Magical Mallet!".He then placed his hand plus the card into his deck to draw 5 new cards and he said," I activate another Magical Mallet!".

He then placed three cards in his deck to get 3 new cards." I summon V-Tiger Jet in attack mode!" said Chazz.Then a tiger like jet appeared and then Chazz said," I then play the spell Frontline Base!This allows me to special summon a level 4 or lower Union Monster from my hand each turn and I have the perfect one.I summon W-Wing Catapult from my hand!".Then a jet like monster appeared and then Chazz said," I remove them both from play so I can summon VW-Tiger Catapult!".

Then the two combined as a new and strong monster stood there and Chazz said," I send one card in my hand to switch your turtle into attack mode.".The turtle was ready to fight and then Chazz said," Destroy him!".He was destroyed as I lost 800 life points." I end my turn with a facedown.Your move Robin." said Chazz.

I then looked at my hand and I smiled as I said," I summon Little Mac in defense mode!".Then a boxer stood there and he was wearing green shorts and green gloves and he had black hair." I then activate his special effect.On my next turn,he destroy your monster even though he is weaker.I end my turn with a facedown." I said.I would use one of my facedowns but it was too risky.

Little Mac.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1000.Warrior/Effect.A fighter from New York and in the Bronxs.He met his coach Doc Louis who was a former heavyweight champion in his own right.He trained with the man to become the best fighter in the entire world.After a turn with him on the field,he can charged a punch which automatically destroy a monster no matter what.

He drew a card and he said," I summon X-Head Cannon!".Then a monster with a spiky bottom and two cannons appeared and then he said," Thanks to my spell card,I can special summon Z-Metal Tank!".The yellow tank stood there and I said," So what is your plan there Chazz?"." I activate my facedown aka Call of the Haunted to back that card I sent to the grave last turn." said Chazz.

Then a red robotic dragon stood there as Chazz said," I remove X-Head Cannon, Y-Dragon Head, and Z-Metal Tank to summon XYZ-Dragon Cannon!".The three combined monster stood there and Chazz said," I then combined my two machine into one machine!It is known as VWXYZ- Dragon Catapult Cannon!".Then a rejected Transformer with a dragon chest stood there and yes it looks very wrong." I then activate my monster's effect which removes your annoying boxer from play!" said Chazz.

I then saw the boxer was gone and I placed the card in my pocket as I said," I activate my facedown known as A Hero Emerges!".Then he picked the card on the right as I said," I summon the one and only Samus Aran!".Then a bounty hunter in a suit which hid her gender from everyone stood there." I then attack her with my monster!" said Chazz.The beam rushed toward her as I said," I activate my second facedown Doble Passe!".I then took the damage as Samus fired a beam back causing 2800 points of damage." I end my turn." said Chazz.

Samus Aran.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 2800 DEF 2400.Warrior/Effect.One of the most bad ass women in gaming due to her not falling upon stereotypes of women in gaming and I mean the damsel in distress.She is known to be a bad ass.She can attack your opponent directly if you have less life points.

I then drew a card and I said," I play the spell Lucky Hand!".I then drew 5 extra cards and I said," I summon Sly Cooper!".He stood there with his cane ready to knock Chazz and I said," I activate the spell Girl's Night Out.This card works if I have a male monster on my field which Sly is so do you mind Sly?"."No problem there Robin." said Sly.He was in the grave as I said," I now get to summon three powerful women.So I summon Palutena, Peach,and Zelda!".

Lucky Hand.Spell.Normal.Lets you draw 5 cards from your deck.
Girls Night Out.Spell.Normal.You can summon up to 3 female monster if you offer up a male monster from your hand or field.
Palutena.Attribute Light.LV 7.ATK 2600 DEF 2400.Fairy/Effect.She is the goddess of Light and the ruler of Skyworld.She sends Pit to protect the people and she isn't the type of person to just stand by and watch the chaos.She is a capable fighter.She can't be destroy by light monsters and she can also bring Pit to your hand.
Peach.Attribute Earth.LV 6.ATK 2000 DEF 1800.Warrior/Effect.The Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom and she gets captured a lot and I mean that.She can use her magic known as Heart Power to fight foes.She can block one attack per turn using her army of Toads which really sounds not that scary until you hear their voices. 
Zelda.Attribute Light.LV 7.ATK 2500 DEF 2500.Spellcaster/Effect.The Princess of Hyrule and the wielder of the Triforce of Wisdom.She is known to be close to the hero of Hyrule Link and if they are dating is a story for another day kids.She can transform into the Sheikah Warrior Sheik and she can use her wisdom to dodge an attack.

Then three women stood there.One of them had long green hair reaching to her lower legs, she looked about to be 5ft 10, and she looked like a goddess.The other one was wearing a pink and frilly dress and she had long blond hair and she looked like a princess and not suited for battle.The final one had blond hair but she was wearing ore battle armor(I mean the one from Hyrule Warriors)." What are these girls going to do my machine?I mean they don't ready to fight maybe a trip to the mall like all girls." said Chazz.I want to hit him so hard because that is a sterotype and guys like going to the mall too." Nothing.I end my turn with a facedown." I said.

Chazz was confused at my plan when it was pretty simple.It is simple Psychology and he fell for it hook,line, and sinker." I activate my monster's special Effect!" said Chazz." I then activate God's Thanks!" I said.The effect was stopped by God's blessing as I drew 5 cards making my hand 8 cards as Chazz said," Okay then! I attack the blond in the pink!".She then blocked with a Toad and Chazz said," I end my turn.".

God's Thanks.Spell.Normal.Lets you draw five cards from your deck and all effects are negated. 

I then drew a card and I said," This duel is over Chazz.I play the spell Monado Blade.".Then a red blade appear with a blue stripe as Chazz said," So that is that sword going to do?"." This lets me summon a warrior whose powers with this blade are legendary.I summon Shulk." I said.Then a warrior appeared.He had short blond hair and blue eyes and he was wearing an outfit from his world." I then play Smash Ball!" I said.The Ball appeared as Zelda grabbed it." Fire!" I said.

Monado Blade.Spell.Normal.Lets you special summon Shulk from your hand,deck or grave.
Shulk.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 2900 DEF 2600.Warrior/Effect.A warrior who wields the Monado Blade which allows him to use the sword to prevent a attack and then strike back harder.He fights for his friends and is a thing with Fiora.He can dodged one attack and destroy the monster.

Zelda then fired her golden bow as she destroy the monster and I said," Attack!".The five attack Chazz at once and I would feel bad but I didn't.I won the duel as I noticed Crowler's shocked face as Sheppard said," Good job Robin.Would you like to be in Slifer Red or move onto Ra Yellow?".He knew the answer as I said," Nope.I am here to prove that Slifer can beat Obelisk example Chazz.".

I was in my room as my door slammed on.Thank god I was still in my uniform at the time as I saw Jaden along with Syrus." Hey guys.What do you need?" I said." We came here to celebrate our buddy's score." said Jaden." You passed Syrus?" I said." Barely but Jay is referring to you Robin.I mean you got an hundred on your test." said Syrus." Really?" I said.Like I said,I am really smart.

The two went into my room as I locked my closet up and Jaden said," You don't need to hide anything from us.We are all guys here."." Actually this is really important to me and I really don't want you guys looking at it." I said." We understand." said Syrus." Yeah." said Jaden.I smiled as the two boys celebrate by messing with my room.I had some cleaning to do later on.

Next time,
Robin gets a duel with a boy who uses an deck from Anime and Manga.


No comments:

Post a Comment