Sunday, September 21, 2014

Powerful Power Episode 1 First Time putting on his costume


Welcome to a story which has my characters mixing in with other real life stuff because I realized that I can do both because some people like one while others like the other side.This story is P.O.V.

I was thrown by a super villain into a nearby building causing me to destroy it as I slammed into a bar.The beer soaked me to my bone as the glass was stuck inside me.I then saw the super villain Strength.She could lift up thirty elephants without trying so throwing me into a building into a bar isn't that uncommon." Do you have any finally words left man?" said Strength.I then looked around as she grabbed a car and she threw it at me.

You may be asking yourself this,why was I attacked by Strength and why does she want to kill me.Well lets start at the very beginning.My name is Robert Percival X or Bob for short and I was born to Arthur and Audrey X.My parents were very loving and caring about everyone around them especially me but then my grandfather died.He gave my mom all of his money which made the family into billionaires but we lived in our house because she didn't like mansions.

I was 5 years old when I met my butler Bruce.He has my grandfather most faithful servant and when we ever visited grandpa up at his house,he always played with me.He had a son and a wife but he died to a car crash and his wife died during the pregnancy so he treated me as his son.Then when I was at school in the second grade,my dad died due to him saving Bruce and my mom.We were all devastated and I didn't leave my room for a whole 2 months because my dad left a big impression on me due to me teaching stuff which at 7 years old,I didn't understand but I do now.

Two years later,my mom started dating again and she met Spencer Rogue.He was like a second dad for Bob and Bruce liked him because he could him help out with me.The two got married and then I had a baby sister.My mom let Bruce name her because he has helped us out so much and he called her Rose.She grew up to the best little sister a guy could ask for but she always looked up to me because of my gifts.

I was born with superpowers and I was like the modern Superman because I pretty much had every super powers but I never used them because of the fear of being separated from Rose,Bruce,Spencer,mom,and my friends.I kept my powers a secret excluding my brain because I was known for being a little smart than most kids out there.

I woke up to my alarm blaring a Piano Riff.I then saw that it was 6 in the morning and I did my morning routine which was take my shower which took longer because I had a different shampoo for my hair and body due to my black hair being a Mop.It was always in my brown eyes but I never liked getting my hair cut I walked out of my shower with my hair still soaking wet since my hair absorbed water and I used my powers over the wind to dry it instantly.I put on my green shirt with the Triforce on it and my shorts.

I got on my laptop and I started to search up random stuff until Bruce opened my door.Bruce had brown hair and sliver eyes which is very rare and he was wearing a butler uniform." Ah Master Robert.You are awake." said Bruce." Yep.I got up early today because I am going to the water park." I said." Really Master Robert?I mean you aren't the most popular kid in school." said Bruce.I sighed as I said," Ace invited me Bruce.".Bruce look happy with that answer as he left to go check up on my little sister and parents.

I then noticed that my phone was starting my friend Ace's ring tone which was some sort of pop song but I couldn't remember that name.Ace is a playboy and he was my friend due to me helping him when we were in second grade.This was 2 weeks after my dad died,I was sitting in my desk and I saw Ace getting bullied by a very big bully.I went over to him and I told him to leave Ace alone.He left Ace alone after he punched me into a desk and then Ace got out of his shell after taking me to the nurse.

" What do you need Ace?" I said." Bob,my wingman.You ready to go yet?I mean I am driving up to your place." said Ace." Yeah.I just need to grab me my trunks and I will meet you by my house like always." I said." Gotcha ya Chief!" said Ace.He hanged up as I went over to my dresser and I grabbed my white and black trunks and I placed them in my bag along with my wallet and I ran downstairs.

I then saw Bruce reading the news on his tablet which Spencer gave him last Christmas." Leaving Master Robert?" said Bruce." Yep.I'm going to meet up with Ace." I said.He nod his head and he said," Well,I better give you this.".He walked over to the safe which I remember trying to get into when I was little but I was stopped by my mom,dad,or sometimes Bruce.He opened it and he handed me a ring." Um." I said.

He smiled as he said," This is from your father on the day that you go out with your friends.I am happy for you Master Robert.Good luck.".He then gave me a hug and he went off into the house.I stood there with the ring in my hand and I looked at it closer.The ring had the letter for P in the center and the gem was ruby but the P was Black like the night and my hair,and it was golden.I put in my pocket as I heard a car horn.

I then ran out of my house which looked normal but on the inside,it is like a kid's paradise.I then saw my buddy Ace and he was sitting in his Ferrari which I got him for his 16th birthday.Ace had dirty blond hair and blue eyes and he was wearing a blue t-shirt with shorts as he said," Look who is ready to go have fun.I thought I would have to get your butler to come get you."." Yeah.So why did you pick me Ace?" I said." Huh?We are best friends Bob." said Ace." But you are popular and I am not." I said.

I walked over and Ace said," That is why I picked you man.You need to get some confidence in yourself.I mean you are loaded but you hid it from everyone.I mean you could be wearing the richest clothes and be popular."." I can't do that because my father taught me that we shouldn't take our gifts for granted." I said.Ace sighed as he said," You are going to have fun today Bob?You promise me?"." Yeah." I said with a small smile.

We arrived at the water park and Ace said," Ah!I love the summer!What about you Bob?".I got out as I said," It is alright.".Ace then parked the car and he said," You really need to get out more man.I mean you are wasting the best years of your life away in that room of yours.I mean we are Juniors tomorrow!".I was paler than most kids my age due to me going outside maybe once a weak but I had a really good immune system.

" That is good Ace but what matters that we should get our studies down so we can be something to help society." I said.Ace sighed as he said," You are a Debbie downer sometimes man.Lets go!".He grabbed my hand which meant that he was dragging me around like a girl does to her dolly or a really irresponsible parent.

I stood there by myself in my black and white trunks.I had put my ring on my right hand and Ace stood there with his red trunks as he said," Why are you standing over here by yourself man?You should be having fun.". We walked over to Ace's group of friends and I noticed my other best friend reading a book as per normal with her.

Her name is Allison.She had short brown hair and blue eyes.She was wearing a blue bikini which showed off her body.She was like Ace but she was nicer to people than Ace and she doesn't mind me being well unsocial.She looked up from her book as she said," Bob?Why are you here?".I pointed to Ace who was talking with a blond cheerleader and she said," Oh.Ace dragged you out here."."Yeah.He did." I said.

Allison said," Same old Ace.".She smiled as I looked over at Ace who was flirting with a girl who looks like she is from college.Allison had a crush on Ace since the start of high school when he defend her from some bullies.He was a nice guy and he had his admires but Allison held her feeling for the blond.I could tell this because of my powers and my mom's sister.My aunt is a romantic and she taught me everything about love and its complications.I could tell if someone had a crush on someone or is in love and I have never been in love or had someone like me.

The day went on as I stood out of the sun and I got on every ride that Ace or Allison dragged me onto.I smiled as I noticed something weird.I had seen a lot of employees around here lately and I thought," I didn't think this place had so many employees around here.".I then saw an employee walking into the locker room and I noticed that it look like an alien.I was sitting with Ace,Allison,head Cheerleader Chelsea Wright,and her boyfriend Chris Ford.

I then said," I will be right back guys."." Where are you going Bob?" said Chris." I have to go check up on something.I will be right back." I said.Allison looked at me with the look that I lied to her and I ran off toward the locker room.I enter the locker room and I saw the employee.It was breaking into my locker and then I said," What are you doing to my locker?!".It turned around and I looked at its face which had the number 1 on it and then I said," What are you?".

It then grabbed me and I said," Let me go!".I then kicked him back as I said," Who are you?".It ignored me as it rushed toward me.I dodged him and you may be asking how I am doing this.I can use my powers at any time and my senses are heighten so I could dodge attacks from anyone and also I can use the full potential of my brain so I am a force to be reckoned with.It stood there and it called something out in as I rushed toward my locker.

I opened it and I was slammed into it by a bigger one with the number 2 on its face." Give us the ring." said 2." Yes.Give us the ring." said 1.I then pulled out the ring that I got from my dad and I said," Screw you two.".I then put on my ring and I felt different.I then noticed that I was wearing a black suit with a red tie and also a mask which covered my face and I looked in the mirror.I looked like a superhero and I said," Okay then.This is a weird day.".

The 2 rushed toward me and I said," Hurricane Breath!".I then opened my mouth for a hurricane came out and then the two were gone as I said," What is going on here?".I then looked in the mirror as I saw my dad standing there.He had black hair which covered his ears and blue eyes as he said," If you put this ring on Robert,You have became a super hero.".I locked the door to the locker room as I said," What do you mean dad?"." You now have control over Armageddon and the immense attacks of Power." said Arthur.

I sighed as I felt something off.I phased through the locker room and I saw a woman in the air throwing stuff like cars and I thought," That is Strength.".Strength according to the police and the Internet was a super villain with super strength and flight and she was a threat to be reckoned with.I then said," Guess I am the park's only hope.".I flew up to her and she said," Who are you kid?"." Power.Now Strength,Taste my Lighting Kicks!".

Now we are back to we were at the start of the story.I then saw her throwing the car and I said," Power Freeze!".Time then froze as I said," I better hurry.".Unlike most heroes with time manipulation powers,I can do it for as long as I need but I had to be quick because I only had a minute because no one had trained me in this.I then flew up to Strength who was laughing and I said," Power Kick!".I then kicked her into the car which knocked her out as I left my calling card.

I went back to Bob and I noticed that I was perfectly fine after being stabbed with a lot of glasses.I walked out of the locker room and I was hugged by Chelsea and she said," Bobby!You are okay."." Yeah but you are killing him Chelsea." said Chris.She let me go as I held in my blush because she had big knockers like a female in a Anime.Ace stood there and he said," You going to be alright man?"." Yeah.Can we just go home?" I said.He nod as Allison said," See you at school tomorrow?"." Yeah." I said.

I sat on my bed staring at the ring and I said," What just happened?"." Did something happened at the water park son?" said my mom.She stood there and I said," Just peachy mom.So how was your date with Spencer?".I like my stepfather but I treated my father with a lot of respect and she said," The best son.You were right about him like you always are."." I know.I have school tomorrow.Do you mind leaving?" I said.

She left the room as I got ready for bed.I sat there in my bed playing on my phone when I got a text from someone.Its name was Galaxy King and the text said," Good job my boy.You will be targeted by the End, The Demon Kingdom,and humans.".I then shrugged it off and I fell asleep listing to some music.Little did I know that putting on the ring changed my life forever. 

Next time,
Bob deals with his life as Power by the arrival of a girl and a girl made of fire trying to kill him along with a girl who can use magic. 


No comments:

Post a Comment