Sunday, September 14, 2014

Power Adventure Episode 8 Cerulean Threats!


Welcome to the episode with TriPokalon,Battle Chateau,and Gym which means one thing,it is going to be very long.Oh and the Tripokalon is actually in Kalos and the Japanese Anime just show this off and I thought it would be fun do something more interesting with the city of water.

Bob was walking with Ash and Serena into the Pokemon Center.Misty left the group for a while and Brock had stuff to do and Bob knew what but he didn't want to tell the two children." So what should we do first?I mean we could do the Gym,Battle Chateau,or the TriPokalon." said Ash." How about the gym?I bet we will learn about the city." said Serena." Sounds like fun.Lets go." said Bob.He then thought,"Maybe I can let my Water Pokemon play in their pool."." Lets go then!" said Ash.

The three stood outside of the gym and they notice a lot of people waiting to get in." What is going on here?" said Serena." I think a lot of people wanted to challenge the gym." said Bob.Ash then saw a familiar Brunette and he yelled," Leaf!".She turned and it was Leaf." Ash?Serena?Bob?" said Leaf.

She walked over to them and Bob said," Leaf.So how many badges do you have?"." 2.I bet you two are here to get the badge from the gym here." said Leaf." Yeah.So what type of Pokemon do they use here?" said Ash." Water type Pokemon.I better Pikachu will be ready for the gym leader.She was super strong with her Starmie but we won." said Leaf." So what Pokemon did you catch?" said Serena.Leaf then noticed the line going down as Leaf said," Lets go Ash.We can't miss the show.".

The four were in the gym with a lot of fanboys and Ash said," So does the Gym leader pick challengers from the crowd Leaf?"." Nope.I really don't think that the Sensational Sisters would do that." said Brock.He stood there and Leaf said," Hey Serena.Why is the Pewter City Gym Leader here?"." He travels with me, Ash,and Bob along with Misty." said Serena.Leaf was about to tell her about Misty but Bob told her not to.

Then the spot lined shined on three girls.They all looked about 21 and one had pink hair,blond hair,and indigo hair.They had a water show which impress Serena and Leaf for the Pokemon and Brock for the girls but Ash was bored." You bored young one?" said Bob." Yeah.I mean how can people like this stuff?" said Ash." People have different tastes like with food." said Bob.Ash was lost and he watched the show.

The five then found the sisters.The one with Indigo hair is Violet,The one with Pink hair is Lily,and The one with Blond hair is Daisy.Brock went up to them and he flirted with them only to be pushed into the pool by a Seal and Ash said," Which one of you is the Gym Leader?"." We all are.You must be a Pokemon Trainer." said Violet.

Serena sighed as Lily said," Didn't you challenge our little sister when she was here?"." Yeah.I came here to cheer on my friends in their gym battles." said Leaf." Actually I am here for the TriPokalon and Battle Chateau." said Serena." Cool.I guess I am here for Ash." said Leaf." As I am.Hello ladies.The name is Bob." said Bob." So do you have a girlfriend?" said Daisy.

" Stop flirting!" said Misty.She stood there as Violet said," So what is the great and mighty Misty doing back home?"." Did you become a Water Pokemon Master?Or did you miss us?" said Lily." What are they talking about Misty?" said Ash." She didn't tell you?Same old Misty.She is actually the Cerulean City Gym Leader." said Daisy.

" Really?" said Serena and Ash." Yeah.Brock knows along with Leaf.Did you know Bob?" said Misty." I can read auras kid." said Bob." Oh yeah.So Ash?Do you and Serena forget me?I mean you have seen my sisters." said Misty." Hey!" said the three." Sure as long as you give me a battle and you are my friend." said Ash." Same thing beside the battle part." said Serena." Thanks." said Misty.

The two stood there and Ash got to Pikachu's level and he said," Hey.Do you mind battle Misty?".He shook his head as Misty said," I understand Pikachu.I know that you don't want to battle me because we are friends but I won't hold it again if you do battled me.".Pikachu walked over to Serena,Brock,Leaf,and Bob and then the ref said," This will be a 2 on 2 Pokemon battle between the Gym Leader Misty and the Challenger Ash Ketchum.Ash can switch out his Pokemon at any time.".

" Go Staryu!" said Misty.The starfish came out ready to battle against Ash who became his friend and Ash said," Go Butterfree!".The bug came out as the ref said," Begin!"." Water Gun!" said Misty." Dodge it and then Confusion!" said Ash.He grab the water and then he fired it back at Staryu who crashed into the pool and then Misty said," Swift into Tackle!".He fired the stars and then he slammed into the bug and then Ash said," Up Close Hyper Beam!".He charged up the beam which knocked out Staryu and then the ref said," Winner Butterfree!".

Misty return the starfish and she said," You and Butterfree are really strong Ash.You deserve the badge but lets see if you can beat this one!Go Starmie!".Then a purple starfish came out and then Ash noticed Butterfree was really tired and he said," Butterfree!Please rest for now!".He went over to the group and Violet said," So why didn't Ash keep that pretty bug in the battle?"." He was tired from fighting Misty's Staryu which is very strong." said Brock." Thanks to her training with him." said Serena." I see." said Lily.

" Go Pidgeotto!" said Ash.He came out and the ref said," Begin!"." Aerial Ace!" said Ash.He rushed into the star and Misty said," Water Gun!".He dodged the water and then he made Starmie slam into the wall and he was knocked out." Winner Ash!".

" Nice battle Ash." said Leaf." Thanks Ash but you have to thank Pidgeotto and Butterfree though.I mean they won the battle not me." said Ash." Be happy Ash.I mean you won against Misty who is the strongest Water Type Pokemon Master." said Daisy." Thanks Daisy." said Misty.Bob made them hug and he said," We will be at the Battle Chateau Misty.You need to spend time with your sisters.Trust me,never hate your family."." Okay Bob." said the four.

Ash and Brock were showing Leaf around because Bob was helping Serena with her outfit for her match to become a Countess which was just 4 battles due to their not being many Earl or Countess around." So this is what Serena likes.Color me impressed." said Leaf." Yeah and that battles here are awesome." said Ash." I heard about this place but this is my first time because they don't have one in Pewter City for some reason." said Brock." Maybe all of the rocks." said Leaf." I guess." said Brock.

Bob stood there with Serena and Ash noticed that she looked like a model and Bob said," Most of my Pokemon are females Ash.I know my way around a brush."." So how do I look Ash?" said Serena." Amazing!" said Ash.She smiled as she heared her name being called." Later guys!" said Serena.She ran off as Ash stood there lovestruck and Brock said," So does he like her?"." Maybe but with Ash.Who knows?" said Bob and Leaf.

It was the final round because the first one was boring and it was like bring a gun to a knife fight and Serena won.She stood against a boy and the maid said," Begin!"." Go Jigglypuff!" said Serena.She came out and the boy laughed," Go Krabby!".The little crab came out and the boy said," Crab Hammer!"." Dodge it and then Sing!" said Serena.The crab fell asleep and then Serena said," Wake Up Slap!".She slammed the crab awake and its eyes showed that it was knocked out." Winner Serena!" said the maid.

The group include Misty who reunited with her sisters and she brought Starmie and a Seal with her and they were heading to the Tripokalon arena which was next to the Pokemon Center.Brock went into love mode as he went hitting on girls like crazy." Wow.Is this a Pokemon Contest?" said Ash." Nope.Just the appeal round Ash.So which one of you ladies are entering?" said Bob." Not me." said Misty and Leaf." I am with Chu." said Serena." Well,I will be cheering you on.Lets get to the front row." said Ash." Good thinking Ash.We can up and close to the ladies.Smart man." said Brock.

Brock,Misty,Ash,and Leaf went to go watch as Serena went to go look fashionable and Bob stood there.He then was alone and he thought," I think she would be mad if I didn't let her compete in this.".He held a pokeball and he said," Go Latias!".The Eon Pokemon came out and she said," Where are we Bob?"." You know why.I mean you love this stuff and I promise to enter any of it but I know that you and Mightyena want to do this more than me so go do it." said Bob.

She turned into her human form which she can do natural and it is the one from Pokemon Heroes.She hugged him and then she took a pokeball and ran off.Bob then held his girlfriend's pokeball and he thought," This may be a little fun and also I need to confirm something about Serena and Ash or Leaf and Ash.I mean I am going to be traveling with him for a long time.".He sent out Blaze and then she said," Really Shadow?This is one of the dumbest thing that you have ever done."." I have done more stupider things before." said Bob." I know but this is one of the dumbest Shadow.I will support you Shadow and your choice." said Blaze.The two walked off to the other

Serena was holding Chu who looked adorable and Serena said," You ready to make Pikachu for you?".She nod her head up and down and then she noticed Latias and Mightyena." Those two look familiar." said Serena.She shrugged her arms as did the mouse as the girls around her noticed a girl walk in.

She was about 10 years,she had long black hair with red highlights,she had light blue eyes,she was wearing a black jacket which revealed her smooth skin and showed off her amazing assets quite well,she was wearing black short shorts,and black and red high heels.She sat there and she thought,"I am getting better at this illusion thing.Meema or Daddy will never find me.".She is actually a Zoura aka Bob child.

The contest went on as Blaze whispered to Bob," Where is she Bob?"." Who knows with her?" said Bob." I can't believe she escaped her ball." said Blaze." She gets that side from you." said Bob." Whatever Bob." said Blaze.Then he saw his daughter walk on stage as he clenched his fist." She is doing that to get you mad." said Blaze." And it is working." said Bob." Bob?You alright?" said Ash." Yeah." said Bob." Okay then.So where did Brock go?" said Misty.Leaf pointed to the fans looking at Zoe and she said," He is over there not looking at the ones around his age."." She is so getting a stern talking too later." thought Blaze.

" What were you thinking?!" yelled Bob.Bob was with Blaze and Zoe outside the Pokemon Center.Leaf left on her bike earlier and everyone else was asleep." She was trying to piss you off Shadow." said Blaze." And it worked." said Zoe." You are really our kid." said Bob." Yep.So can I stay out of my ball?" said Zoe." Whatever your father says Zoe." said Blaze." You can if you change your outfit." said Bob." Fine old man but you call me Z." said Z." Okay." said Blaze.

The group was ready to go as Bob sent out Gogoat,Blaze,and Z.Z was now wearing a white blouse,a black tie,a red/black vest,black shorts,and black/red tennis shoes." Hey Bob.Who is this?" said Ash." The name is Zoe but you can call me Z and I am Bob and Blaze's kid." said Z." You are a father?" said the two girls." Yep and a great one at that." said Blaze.She kissed him as Brock said," So where are we off to?"." Vermilion City." said Misty."I heard that city is near the beach and also where the S.S. Anne is right?" said Serena." Yep and it is going to be amazing." said Z." Lets go then." said Ash." Right." said Bob.The group was walking and Bob noticed his girlfriend and daughter on the goat and he thought," Those two are so alike."

Next time,
A.J and his berserk Brother plus Pokemon Tech. 

No comments:

Post a Comment