Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Pokemon Tourney Episode 4 Old and New


Welcome to Episode 4!I made Shawn into a good guy and the Pokemon World Tourney took a lot out of me.

A news lady with purple hair and blue eyes was getting ready to report the biggest Pokemon Battling Competition and today was the day was when trainers from Kanto,Johto,Hoenn,Sinnoh,Unova,Kalos, and Ryoku were coming to compete.She was ready when she saw a boy wearing a cloak aka Bob.She walked over to him and she said," Are you competing in this tourney young man?".Bob then said," Buzz off Harpie. Ask someone who cares.".He walked off as she said," The nerve of that brat!"." Easy Linda.There are more trainers." said the cameraman.He hoped so or they will be seeing the demon side of Linda.

Bob walked into the Pokemon Center where trainers would get a room to stay out.You had to be here quick to a room.He walked up to Nurse Joy and she said," Welcome!What can I help you with?"." I need a room." said Bob." Okay.Please hand me your pokedex." said Nurse Joy.He handed the nurse his I.D and she used her machine to scan it.She looked at the info and she said," Ah Shadow!Welcome to the Pokemon World Tourney!"." Thanks." said Bob." Welcome back Bob." said Nurse Joy.Bob nod his head as he went looking for Leaf.

He looked around and he saw the tent of said female.He walked up to it and he heard her voice," Shadow?". Bob looked at her.She had grayish brown hair and eyes.She was about 16 years old just like Ethan.She had on a white red hat,a light blue top,a red skirt,light blue socks,and red/white shoes." Sup Leaf.Miss me?" said Bob.

He was then tackled by her as she said," Why haven't you come to visit us more?!"." I have been busy lately and you know why." said Bob.Leaf nod as she said," So where is Ethan?I thought he would be with you.".Z came out of her ball and she said," Really hate you sometimes Bob."." I know." said Bob." So you are worried about Ethan?" said Z.She smirked as Leaf said," Are you two thinking that me and Ethan are a thing?"." Yep." said the two.

She sighed as she then said," So do you have a room yet Shadow?"." Yep and when we are alone,you can call me Bob." said Bob." Sweet!I mean I can finally catch up on my shows." said Z." She loves TV." said Leaf." Yeah and I have one on the island as well." said Bob." I see." said Leaf.She smiled at the boy who was trying to get Z to calm down and she thought," He is so caring.I wonder what that girl was thinking when she broke his heart.".

Meanwhile at the entrance,Linda was interviewing trainers left and right.She was in paradise as the cameraman wasn't.He just had to get stuck work with the reporter who is like a kid on a sugar high.He sighed as she went off to go interview more trainers.The camera man then noticed that she was interviewing the Brendan Birch.

Brendan was the son of the famous Pokemon Professor Birch and he was a pretty good trainer.Brendan had brown hair with a white cap which looked like hair,he had blue eyes,he was wearing a red/black shirt,black shorts,and green/white tennis shoes." Ah Linda.It is so good to see you again." said Brendan sarcastically." You two Brendan.So are you compete in this competition?" said Linda." Yep and I plan to win with this." said Brendan.He show the world his mega Bracelet and he walked off.The cameraman shrugged as Linda went to go interview more people as he sighed.

Meanwhile a train arrived." Finally!We are free from Max!" said Finn.He came out of the train relieved.He was wearing a aqua colored Hoodie with a pink shirt under it,blue sneakers,and blue jeans." Really?Do you have to be so embarrassing?!" said Jade.She then hit him which made Max smirked," You really like him don't you?".Jade was looking at the boy who was wearing the same clothes when they were back in Mural Town.

Jade on the other hand changed her outfit to a Poke Ball Baby Doll Tee Green with blue skinny jeans and pink high stops." What did he say Jade?" said Finn." Nothing Finn." said Jade.He shrugged as Rose come off the trainer happy.She was wearing a Pleated Skirt Red and striped Tank Top Red and she was wearing red tennis tennis." This is going to be awesome!Right Max?!" said Rose." Yeah but you will lose." said Max.He pushed his glasses up as May said," Sometimes Max.".

She stood there with Ash who was wearing the same outfit as he did In Mural Town and Pikachu who was in May's arms.May was wearing a red/white ribbon on her brown hair which was up to her shoulders,a red/black top,white shorts,black leggings,and red/yellow tennis shoes." Is everyone here?" said Ash." We are missing Stella since Roy had to come here earlier." said Finn." Is she still on the train?" said Rose." I think so and she will come eventually." said Jade." So you two wait here." said Ash.Max and Rose pouted as Stella came out.

Her sliver hair was up to her shoulders,she had diamond earring,her blue eyes look ready to watch Pokemon battles,she was wearing a Black sleeveless Turtleneck,blue jeans,and sliver tennis shoes." Sorry guys." said Stella." It is fine Stella." said Ash and Finn." Yeah.We need to get going though because we might not have a room." said Max.He ran off as May ran off her brother as the others followed the siblings.

Later on,Bob was walking with Leaf and Z as he said," I get why Z is coming with me but Leaf."." I want to see your room.I mean I am not the great Shadow." said Leaf.People were around them so she couldn't call him Bob." Yeah.I mean you got a room on the floor where the Elite Four are staying." said Z." I guess but you know that the room is going to you guys right?" said Bob." Yep!" said Z." Huh?" said Leaf." He treats his Pokemon like kings and queens." said Z." Yep.They are like my family." said Bob.

Bob opened his room and he saw how big his room was.It had a kitchen filled with food,a couch with it front of a flat screen,and he saw 2 giant bedrooms with 4 beds in each room with 2 bathrooms and he thought," I really don't think that the Elite Four needs this big of a round.".Z jumped onto the couch and she turned back to Zorua." I am still not used to that Bob." said Leaf." You get used to it." said Bob.He then looked over his 102 Pokemon and he picked Z and 50 other Pokemon to stay here.He then said," Z.You know what to do if anyone who isn't Ethan or Steven comes to my door right?"." Yep." said Z.

Leaf and Bob were walking back to the campsite and Leaf said," I can't believe you gave that room to your Pokemon."." They deserve it.I mean they are fighting for their trainers out there." said Bob.The two then saw Ethan poking the fire and he said," Oh hey guys."." Ethan?When did you get here?" said Leaf." A few minutes ago.I mean I had to go through the mob of people." said Ethan." Yeah.I got here before the crowd." said Bob." Smart move man.So do you have a room?" said Ethan.

" Yep but he gave it to his Pokemon to be outside." said Leaf." Really?" said Ethan." I lived on an abandoned island for four years and I could handle it there." said Bob." I see." said Ethan." So who is up from some food before Goodshow's big speech?" said Leaf.Bob raised his hand as his stomach rang like an alarm clock." Same old Bob." said the two." Hey!" said Bob.

Meanwhile,Ash was holding his key.He was happy to get one since his room was on the top floor and he was sharing it with everyone because Ash got the last room." This sucks that we didn't get a room." said Finn." Maybe if someone wasn't distract by every single girl we saw,we would have a room." said Jade." Simmer down you two." said Ash." Yeah.I mean we got a room thanks to Ash being an awesome trainer way better than someone I know." said Max.

His sister hit him as Rose noticed a hyper dark blue haired girl with a serious purple haired boy and Shawn." Dawn!" said Rose.She hugged the girl and Dawn said," Rose?What are you doing here?"."I'm competing!" said Rose." Really?" said Dawn." Dawn?Who is this?" said the serious boy." Paul.Meet Bob's little sister." said Shawn." Hi!" said Rose.Shawn was wearing gray Camo Pants,black sneakers,and a Zipped Jacket Blue with a blue shirt under it.Paul was wearing his Sinnoh Outfit and Dawn was wearing hers.

The group walked over as Paul said," Ketchum and Finn."." Same old Paul.I can't believe that you can travel with this guy Dawn." said Finn.Jade hit him again as she said," Ignoring him.So Shawn?How are you doing?". " Fine and I am determined to win against Marco." said Shawn." Yeah.I mean what he did." said Max." Don't say anything about it Max." said Ash.

He nod as Dawn said," So do you guys have a room?These two won't let me join them."." We are both young guys." said the two." And no fun." said Finn and Max.The two got hit as Stella said," You can stay with us Dawn."." Thank you Stella!" said Dawn.She shook the sliver hair guy up and down." We will meet you guys later for the speech.I got some training to do." said Paul.He walked off as Shawn said," Lets go to the room.".

The 9 went to Ash's room which was the exact same as Bob's by the way." Awesome!" said Max.He sat on the couch grabbing the remote to watch TV as Finn said," Guess boys get the left."." Yep but we are taking a bed." said May." Sure." said Ash.Finn walked to the kitchen looking for a snack as Ash and Max were talking about their battles,Shawn was looking down,and the girls were in their room.Dawn took the bed closer to the window,May the bathroom,Rose the one in between May and Dawn,Stella took the one across from Dawn,and Jade took the last one.

Later on that night,Bob and Leaf were standing in a group of trainers coming from all 7 regions and Orre too." This is going to be fun right Shadow?" said Leaf.He was looking around for old faces and he smiled." You alright?" said Leaf." Perfect Leaf." said Bob.She was worried about him sometimes.

The group of trainers then saw the President of Pokemon League who looked like Santa and he said," Welcome!I am proud to say welcome to the Pokemon World Tourney.We have trainers from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn,Sinnoh,Unova,Kalos,Ryoku,and Orre competing in this.I am to welcome up to the stage the Pokemon league champions of Kanto,Johto,Hoenn,Sinnoh,Unova,Kalos and Ryoku.".

Then the crowd saw Lance and then Bob heard fangirls which annoyed to him to no end.Lance was the champion of Johto and the dragon master.He had red hair which was spiked up and brown eyes.He was wearing a suit which made him look like a superhero.Then Alder walked on stage and he waved to the crowd who cheered his name.He was the champion of Unova and he had red/orange hair which he had in a ponytail.

Then Wallace walked on stage.He was known as the contest Master and he had the same amount of Lance and the two groups got in a fight as Bob sighed.Wallace had turquoise hair and eyes and he looked ready for a fashion shoot more than anything.Then Diantha walked on stage and she looked like a kid.She had brown hair and blue and Bob blushed at her beauty and Leaf punched him for it.Bob had a crush on the champion due her being very pretty and she was an amazing actress.

Then Cynthia walked on stage.She was Bob's second most hated champion because she thinks that she is so great but he could beat her with his mouth duct taped.She had long blond hair and gray eyes.She stood next to Wallace and Alder who nod at the champion.Then a man walked on stage.He had medium length brown hair,sliver eyes.and he was wearing a blue shirt and jeans.This is Kanto's champion Cody Vega who defeat the previous champion.

Then Steven walked on to the stage and he stood next to Diantha and he felt the fan of the actress wrath.He was wearing a black suit with rings on his fingers and then Bob saw him.Marco then walked toward next to Alder.He had crimson red hair and he looked bored.Bob clenched his fist as Leaf said," Shadow.".She knew about his relationship to the champion and he wanted revenge.

" Anyway.I will be handing the mic to Steven Stone." said Charles.The short man hand the mic to the champion who said," Thank you Charles.We have each selected a trainer in this tourney to be our icon.We are in this as well but we thought it to be fun.So let me hand the mic to Cody.".He handed the mic to Cody who said," Thanks Steven.When we announced your name,please come up here.For mine,I picked Rick Hunter.".

Then a boy about 17 walked up to the stage.He had black hair and brown eyes.He was wearing a green hoodie and he was wearing brown jeans." Thank you for picking me Cody.I will make you and Kanto proud!" said Rick.Bob rolled his eyes and Lance said," For mine,I pick Ash Ketchum!".He stood there and he said," I am in it to win it!".Bob sighed as Lance handed to the mic to Wallace and the contest master said," For mine,I picked Brendan Birch!".

He stood next to Ash and Rick and Brendan said," I hope to be battling you guys soon."." Me too." said the two.Wallace handed the mic to Cynthia and she said," I pick Paul Stevens to be mine.".He walked there and he nod his head in thanks as Ash said," Same old Paul."." You too Ketchum." said Paul.Alder then said," I picked Shawn Chambers to be mine!".He stood there and he said," You guys ready to lose?".The four agreed with the boy as Marco got the crowd's attention.

" For mine,it was a shock to most of you.I pick Drew Woods." said Marco." What?!" yelled the crowd and Bob.The green haired boy stood there and Shawn said," What are you doing here Drew?"." To beat you weaklings." said Drew.Ash held his rage in and then Diantha said," I picked Serena James to be mine."." Who?" said Bob.

Then he saw a girl.She had blond hair which was out of her blue eyes and she had up to her shoulder,she had aqua jean shorts,a red felt hat,black high tops,black socks which were up to her knees,and she had red shirt and tie.Bob knew her from childhood.He was going to talk to her after this.She stood next to Drew and she said," Hi."." Hello Beautiful.The name is Drew." said Drew.

Bob gagged as Steven said," My choice isn't well known in the Pokemon World yet but he aims to make an impression here in this.Would Shadow come up?!".Bob then smirked as he walked up there.He then stood next to Serena and he said," Hello."." Hi." said Serena.The two looked at each other and then Steven said," Each trainer has been giving a number.1-4096 to be exact.Each trainer will be battling twice in every round and you get scored on your performance.".

The screen show a trainer."This trainer will be our example.If you win a round,you get 2 points.A Tie is 1 point,and a Loss is zero.You get scored extra points for every Pokemon you have left.The highest is 6 points.The highest 2048 trainers will be moving on.Each match is a 6 on 6 Pokemon Battle.You and your opponent can decided if it will be a single,double,or triple battle.Good luck and I hope to see you in a match!" said Steven.

Bob was looking at his pin which proved that he was the trainer chosen by Steven and Leaf ran up to him." I can't believe that you were chosen!" said Leaf." I am that good Leaf.Leaf meet Serena." said Bob." It is nice to meet you Serena.Did Shadow cause you any trouble?" said Leaf." Nope.He is a nice guy." said Serena." I see.I will you later at the campsite Shadow." said Leaf.

She ran off as Bob said," She is always like that."." I see.So you are camping?Didn't you give a room?" said Serena." I do but I let my Pokemon have it.They deserve it.You?" said Serena." I gave it to someone and their group.They were so sad and I had too." said Serena." Same old Serena." said Bob." How do you know me?" said Serena." Follow me." said Bob.He was so going to get hit by his Pokemon for this but he couldn't keep it from her.

The two were alone and then Bob said," So do you know of a trainer named Robert Percival X?".Serena was crying as she said," He was my friend.He helped me with Pokemon.I wasn't good with Pokemon as a kid but Bob gave me the courage to talk to them.Me and him were pretty close.I miss him.He went missing four years ago.How do you know him?"." I heard about his achievements which are pretty impressive." said Bob.

" Yeah.I mean he defeat the Battle Frontier in Sinnoh,Johto,and Kanto." said Serena." He is also a Grand Duke." said Serena.He remember doing that and he did with no sweats." Yeah.I wonder if he is still out there." said Bob." Yeah and I hope he is here Shadow.I mean Bob couldn't resist a thing like this." said Serena." Yeah.Hey Serena.Can you keep a secret?" said Bob." Yeah Shadow.I mean I am not a blabbermouth." said Serena.

He smiled and he took off his hood.Serena was shocked and she said," Bob?Is that you?"." In the flesh." said Bob.She then hugged him and he almost died from that alone." Serena!You are killing me!" yelled Bob.She let the boy and she then slapped him." That is for not calling me!" said Serena." Ouch.I deserve it though." said Bob.

She helped him up as she said," It is good to have you back Bob.So am I the only person that knows?". "Well Serena,you are the first person that I told.I mean Leaf and her boyfriend Ethan knew before this and Steven is well Steven." said Bob." Ah.So do you mind if I camp out with you guys?You remember that I wasn't an outdoors girl." said Serena." Yeah.I wonder if you got better at tent making." said Bob.

The two then stood in front of a bad pink tent and Bob said," I think it got worse.".She then hit him and she said," Well excuse me for being a fan of the Pokemon Center.".Bob sighed as he grabbed the tent and he said," Follow me Serena.".She followed him and she saw Leaf and Ethan playing a game of cards." Hey man.So how is this?" said Ethan." My name is Serena and I know about Shadow's true name." said Serena." So you told her?" said Leaf." She is one of my closet friends and she is on the same level as you guys." said Bob.

Ethan was talking with Serena as Bob was working on her tent which was next to Leaf as Bob and Ethan were on the other side.Leaf look at Serena and she thought," Does she like him?I mean Bob is a rare case amongst guy.".She then noticed Bob staring at her and he said," You alright Leaf?You seem quiet which is rare."." Yeah.I am just about tomorrow." said Leaf." Yeah.I mean I got my best friend entering this." said Ethan.

He put his hand on Bob's shoulder and he said coldly," Don't touch me Ethan.".The boy let go as Serena said," So Bob?Why did you leave?"." You didn't tell her." said Bob and Leaf." I'm only human!" said Ethan.He pouted as Leaf sighed at her friend and Serena was confused." Okay Serena.I will tell you but let me grab some tissues." said Bob.He hand her a box of tissues as he started his story.

Meanwhile in Ash's room,May was sitting on the couch with Jade as Finn,Max.and Rose was sitting on the floor." I can't believe it!I mean that slime is in this!" said Finn."Yeah.I mean what he did to Bob is a jerk move." said Jade." Big brother." said Rose." I will beat him Rose.I promise or you will." said Max.She smiled as May said," Where is Stella?".Dawn  stood there with Ash and Ash said," She is on a walk now."." Dam it.We got to beat him." said Finn." Indeed." said Jade." Lets make it our goal to get him out of the thing." said Dawn." Yeah." said Max and Rose.Ash nod as he thought," I wonder what was up with Shadow."

Next time,
Bob is in his first battle where he fights a cocky trainer from Johto.We also see Ash's battle against an old rival from Hoenn.We also see Serena who is up against a fan girl of Shadow from Kanto.

No comments:

Post a Comment