Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Duel Academy Episode 6 The Worst Halloween Party Ever


This Episode is a little weird because of two things.One it doesn't start with our hero and second it is Halloween night.Also I am revealed Robin's secrets to 2 people can you guess who?

Narrator P.O.V
Alexis and Stella were in front of an old building.The two were wearing costumes since it is Halloween." Stella.We should get back to the party." said Alexis." I know that but I miss them." said Stella."Yeah but we are going to find them right?" said Alexis." Yeah." said Stella." Now lets get back." said Alexis." Right." said Stella.The two girls then walked off.

Syrus, Roger, and Chumley were in the Slifer Red Kitchen telling each other ghost stories." A boy who isn't me was walking by the lake when he saw the Dark Magician card on the lake.It was so cool and he tried to grab it but then he was pulled into the water never to been seen again." said Syrus.Roger said," That was an interesting story Syrus."." Yeah." said Chumley.He was on the roof as Syrus said," Where is Jaden and Robin anyway?"." They are at the Halloween Party." said Roger.

Chumley said," I heard that the most popular kids go to that.I guess Jaden and Robin must be pretty popular."." Yeah but I thought I smell something weird." said Syrus." What is it?Are we actually getting decent slob." said Roger." No.I smelled perfume outside of Robin's room.I looked inside and I saw a perfume bottle on his desk." said Syrus." Really?I mean Robin isn't your typical guy." said Chumley." This might be a theory but maybe Robin is a girl." said Roger.

Banner then appeared behind them scaring the three Slifers and he said," What are you boys doing out here?"." Telling ghost stories Professor." said Chumley." I see.Can I try?" said Banner." Sure thing Professor." said Syrus.He then drew Five Headed Dragon and then Roger said," Really Professor?That is so lucky."." Have you three heard of the Abandoned Dorm?" said Banner.

The three boys looked confused as Banner said," The Dorm used to host Shadow Games which is a duel which the loser offers up their soul."." Really?" said Syrus and Chumley." Yes.I heard that it is here.Good luck boys." said Banner.He walked off as Roger said," We should go look for it."." Why?" said the two." Because we can get the ladies to noticed us." said Roger.Outside of the dorm,Crowler was standing there and he thought," This is a great plan.Time to make a call.".

Meanwhile in a unnamed city,a duelist who looks like a Pro wrestler stood in front of a duelist and the wrestling duelist said," Since you have lost,I will claim your soul.".He ran off leaving some pretty rare cards." So Titan?Did you get me any good cards?" said a teenage girl.Titan aka the man who sounds like the pro wrestler The Undertaker then saw a blond with a sword on her back but she had a mask on." No Blade but you can look." said Titan.

Blade looked through the duelist who lost his soul's deck as Titan got a call.He talked on his phone and he said," Understood.We will be there soon."." What is up?" said Blade." We have a job." said Titan.He then opened a portal of darkness as the two walked in.The two then appeared at the dock of Duel Academy where Blade saw Crowler and she grabbed her sword." Calm down.He is the client." said Titan." That is a guy?" said Blade." Yes." said Titan.

Crowler walked over to them and he said," You two will go to the Abandoned Dorm and captured any people wearing a red coat there."." Why red?" said Blade." One thing that you need to know Blade.Don't ask questions." said Titan.Blade shrugged as the two walked toward the dorm and Crowler smirked," Get ready to lose you souls Slifers." said Crowler.He really hates Slifers especially our hero who is at the Obelisk party.

Robin P.O.V
I was sitting in the bathroom looking at my costume.I was going to come here as Alucard from Castlevania but I was found by Mindy and she locked me in here until she gave me a costume which was Maria Renard from Castlevania Symphony of the Night.I wasn't going to do it but I couldn't get out.For a girl,she is really strong and color me impressed to say the least.

I stood there and I was looking at the costume.It had a long golden blond or reddish blond wig which went to the end of the short Emerald Green tunic.It had gold cuffs on the short sleeves, sliver decorative linings around the edges, long brown leather gloves which went above the elbow, short black shorts, a thick golden sash around the waist that reaches toward the costume above the ankles, long white stockings with emerald green ribbons for the edges, and golden shoes plus blue-green contacts.

" Did you put in on yet?" said Mindy." No and I am not going to do so let me out Mindy." I said." Can you please do it Robin?I mean if Alexis asked you to do this,you will do it." said Mindy." I would not." I said." Mindy.Do you have Robin locked in there?" said Alexis." Yes!" I said.She opened the door and she was Cyber Blader and she said," You look like a real vampire Robin."."Thank you.I always tried to look my best." I said.

I walked out and I said," So where did Mindy go?"." Yeah.She went to go be with Jasmine after I freed you.So what are you going to do with that costume?" said Alexis." Keep it.I have a friend back home who just love to cosplay." I said.I placed it in a bag and Alexis said," Lets put that in my room."." Sure." I said.

She then opened her door and she placed the bag on her bed." So you have the place to yourself?" I said." Yeah.It is so nice Robin.I mean you wouldn't understand because you must have roommates." said Alexis." Nope.I have the place to myself.I guess I got lucky.I know that it must be nice to have room for yourself right?" I said.She nod as we walked downstairs to the party.

I was invited along with Jaden and Johnny since we were the Dueling Team and for Jaden the Basketball Club.It is nice to feel popular.I then saw Jaden who was Elemental Hero Avian which was the one with the wings." Wow Robin!You look like you just came from your crypt.Did Alexis help you with that?" said Jaden." Nope.I did this myself." I said." Wow.Colored me impressed.So Alexis have you seen the buffet?I heard these parties have an awesome buffet." said Jaden." Yeah.I will show you around." said Alexis.

The two were gone as I sat down.I got compliments from the girls for my makeup which I have to thank my mom for that.I then saw Zane walking toward me.He is one of the best students in the school and most people say that me and him should duel but I only duel if I have a good reason to duel someone." Hey Robin.So are you a vampire?" said Zane." Yes and I am the son of Dracula,the King of them." I said." I see.So why haven't we duel yet?" said Zane." I need a reason to Zane." I said." I see.Once I find one,will we duel?" said Zane." Yeah." I said.

We shook hands as I sat there.I socialized for a bit when I saw the older version of Roger talking with Johnny.Roger's brother was Luke Skywalker and Johnny was Indiana Jones." You are the boy who defeat my brother." said Roger's brother." Yep.This is the kid Guy.Robin meet Guy Palmer who use machines to rock you around!" said Johnny." Hi.Look I am sorry about beating your brother." I said." It is okay and fine Robin.You defeat my weak brother but here is some advice.Watch out,he comes back with a vengeance." said Guy.

He walked off as Johnny said," That is the normal Guy.So you can tell me.Are you crushing on Alexis?I mean you two are always together."." No.I am not looking for a relationship right not." I said." Really?I mean you two look good together." said Johnny.I had a lot of problems that I need to deal with and I am really not looking for a relationship right now." Thanks." I said." Good luck Robin.I am off to have more fun.You should too." said Johnny.

He walked off as I was taken by Alexis." What happened?" I said." I need your help.Can you do a girls makeup?" said Alexis." Why are you asking me?" I said." Stella is with Jaden right now and I don't want to bother her.Do you mind helping me with this problem?" said Alexis." Sure.What is it?" I said." Mindy and Jasmine both fell into the pool and they locked themselves in their room." said Alexis.I sighed as I said," Lets do this Alexis.".

Narrator P.O.V
Titan was waiting for someone wearing red and Blade was slashing air with her sword." Get ready Blade." said Titan." Why?" said Blade." I see three people." said Titan.Then they saw Roger, Syrus, and Chumley walking toward the dorm." So are these the kids that weird guy wanted?" said Blade." Yes.You distract them and I will knock them out." said Titan." Gotcha Titan!" said Blade.She walked into the dorm as Titan sighed loud.

Roger stood there and Syrus said," Why are we doing this again?"." To get the ladies Sy.I mean we need to get them to fall for us like with Robin." said Roger.Chumley then saw Blade and he walked up to her." Excuse miss.Why are you here?" said Chumley." My friend is right." said Roger.Blade then smiled as she said," Distract you teens so my partner can knock you out."." Wait what?!" said Syrus.

The three were knocked out by Titan as he said," Lets take them inside.I will need your help.".She sighed as she grabbed the blue haired one as Titan grabbed the Koala boy and Anime Nerd.

Jaden and Stella were walking in the forest.Stella was one of her monsters known as Space Princess." So where are we going Stella?" said Jaden." To the abandoned dorm." said Stella." Why?" said Jaden.The two reached the dorm as Stella scream." What is it?" said Jaden." Someone went inside." said Stella." Weren't we going to do that?" said Jaden." No.We need to go in there and stop them." said Stella." Okay then Stella.Lets go stop these creeps." said Jaden.

Robin P.O.V
I was outside of the Party staring in the forest and Alexis said," Are you alright Robin?"." Yeah.I am worried about stuff." I said." You can talk to me about it." said Alexis.She then looked at me with concerned eyes and I said," Sure Alexis.".She then sat next to me and I said," So do you know if there are any Abandoned dorms out there?"." Why do you ask?" said Alexis." Well beside that fact that I heard Crowler talking about one." I said." What!?" said Alexis." You know something?You can trust me Alexis." I said.

We were walking in the forest and Alexis was quiet the entire island and I was going to say something but she look pissed so I stayed quiet.We reached a dorm where it looks like no one has been here for years." Was this the place?" said Alexis." Yeah.He was pretty specific about the place." I said." I see." said Alexis.We then entered the place and Alexis said," So Robin?Do you have any siblings?"." No why?" I said.

We walked inside the dorm and Alexis said," I have an old brother who is a lot like you Robin."." What do you mean?" I said while holding a rusted trophy.I thought that her older brother had a lot of weird stuff but I was dead wrong." He was very weird." said Alexis." Thanks for the compliments I think." I said.She smiled as we heard a scream." Is that Stella?" I said." Yeah.Why do you ask?" said Alexis." I heard Syrus scream once and by god,I thought it was a girl." I said." You have a weird friend." said Alexis." I know." I said.

We made to a weird cave area and we saw Stella standing there as Jaden, Roger, Chumley, and Syrus were trapped in a sarcophagus." Stella?What is going on?" said Alexis.She then walked forward as I stopped her as she said," What is your problem Robin?"." That." I said.She then noticed the pressure plate and then she said," Thanks Robin.I owe you one."." No problem." I said." Darn it.The boy is smart." said a girl.

I then saw a girl with a blade standing next to a wrestler and I said," I have of weird parings in my lifetime but this one is just plain silly.".Alexis giggled as Titan said," I would never be with her!I am here to take you and your girlfriend to the Shadow Realm!"." Okay then." I said.I knew about the Shadow Realm thanks to my mom.She taught me a lot of stuff while raising me on the go." Lets duel!" said Blade." Why?" said Alexis." We will free your friends." said Titan." Ready to do this Alexis?" I said." Yeah.Lets show them our true power." I said.

We stood across from the two and Titan said," I shall go first then the dirty blond."." I will go after her and then you get to go Dracula." said Blade." Actually he is Alucard from Castlevania." said Alexis." Thanks Alexis." I said." Lets begin!" said Titan.We drew our starting hand and Titan said," I summon Infernalqueen Archfiend in attack mode!".Then the fiend queen stood there and thanks to her special effect,all of his monsters include her gains 1000 ATK points." I then end my turn by playing Pandemonium!" said Titan.

Alexis drew a card and I said," You do know what that card does right?"." Yeah Robin.Don't worry.I got this duel in the bag."." I summon Cyber Tutu in attack mode!" said Alexis.The ballerina appeared and Alexis said," I end my turn by placing two facedowns.".Blade drew a card and she said,"I summon Marauding Captain!".The captain stood there and I said," Please tell me that you aren't summon the monster that I am thinking."." Yep.I summon another Marauding Captain!" said Blade.

I sighed as the captain appeared and then Blade said," I end my turn your turn Alucard.".I drew a card and I said," I summon Elec Man!".Then a robot stood there.He was looking like a thunder bolt and I said," This guy has a cool little ability.Show them your Thunder Beam!".He then fired two beams at the facedown card on Blade's field and Pandemonium and I said," He allows me to destroy up to 5 spell or trap cards currently on the field.So bye bye.".The two exploded as I said," I end my turn with a facedown.Your move Titan.".

Elec Man.Attribute Light.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1400.Machine/Effect.One of the first 6 Robot Masters introduce.He was turned into an enemy of his creator Dr.Light and he fought Mega Man.He can use his thunder beam and destroy up to 5 spells and trap cards.

Titan drew a card and he said,"I summon Terrorking Archfiend in attack mode!".The fiend stood there and then Titan lost 500 life points thanks to his fiends and then Titan said," I play the trap card known as Skill Drain!".Then they lost 1000 life points and then Titan said," Attack that annoying Robot my Queen!".She rushed toward the robot master and I said," I activate my facedown!Clever Escape!".He was gone and then the attack was blocked by a very big robot and I said," Meet Guts Man!"

Clever Escape.Spell.Normal.Lets you return a monster to your hand but you must put a monster in your hand on the field destroy at the end of the turn.
Guts Man.Attribute Earth.LV 7.ATK 2600 DEF 2400.Machine/Effect.One of the first 6 Robot masters introduce.He was one of the most popular Robot Masters and maybe Dr.Wily likes him a little too much.He can block one attack and you take no damage from the attack.

He nod as he went to the grave as I said," We take no damage and you take damage since he was stronger so take that.".They lost 700 more life points as Titan growled." I end my turn." said Titan.Alexis smiled as she drew a card and she said," I play Polymerization and I fuse Etoile Cyber and Blade Skater to summon Cyber Blader!".

The monster stood there and she couldn't be killed and Skill Drain couldn't work on her since she was summoned after the card was played." I attack with her!" said Alexis.She then kicked Infernalqueen and they lost 200 more life points.Then Cyber Tutu kicked Blade in the stomach thanks to her being the weakest monster on the field and they lost 1000 more life points." I end my turn." said Alexis.

Blade drew a card and she said," I send my two warriors to the grave so I can summon Warrior Queen!".The queen stood there and then Blade said," Attack Cyber Blader!".She rushed toward the ballerina and then Alexis said," I play my facedown!Doble Passe!".She then got hit with 3400 points of damage but Cyber Blader attack them with 2100 points of damage making them lose more and Blade said," I end my turn with a facedown.".

Warrior Queen.Attribute Light.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 2000.Warrior/Effect.The queen of all warriors, beasts, and beast warrior.She is always ready to fight for her people.She gains 200 ATK and DEF points per beasts, beast warrior, and warriors in your grave.If you sent a monster from your hand to the grave,she can destroy every card on your opponents field.

I then drew a card and I said," Time to end this!I summon Swampert!".Then a blue fish appeared and I said," I can summoned if I have no monster on the field which I don't have any.I then play Call of Champions!".Blade then summoned Warrior Dai Grepher, Titan summon Darkbishop Archfiend,and I summon Link." I then play the spell Smash Ball!" I said.He then slashed the monsters on their field and then I said," Swampert!Surf!".The two were knocked out and I said," You are way too slow.".

Swampert.Attribute Water.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Fish/Effect.The final evolved form of Mudkip and he is the muscle of the Hoenn Starter.He can mega evolve into Mega Swampert.He can be summoned when you have no monster on your field.He can't be destroyed by a Fire monster.

Then Titan disappeared into darkness as Blade glowed.Her long blond hair turned into short pink hair and she look our age." I guess Titan had her under his control too." said Alexis." I guess so." I said.Stella woke up and she said," What happened?"." You were taken over by someone who looked like the Undertaker." I said." Huh?" said the girls." Never mind." I said.

I then felt something grabbed me and It was Blade who slashed my costume and I said," No!".The girls were shocked as Blade was knocked out." Robin?" said the girls." Guess I have to explain some stuff." I said.

Next time,
Robin's past is revealed with flashbacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment