Friday, October 17, 2014

The Devil King Episode 7 The Devil King's First Date


I am trying something different but this one will be like Dark Haven's spacing.Anyway,we have Bob and Alexis going on a "date" and we learn more about the two.Also we may have a tag duel.No promises.

Bob woke up to someone knocking on his door loudly.It had been a few days since Craig and he had been more closed in than normal.He was more angry and he made people fear him more than normal.He walked to the door wearing his suit of armor and he saw a woman with her arms crossed."Are you Bob?" said the woman."I am and who are you supposed to be? You friends with that rock reject?" said Bob.

Then two men grabbed him and he said,"What the fuck is going on here?"."You are under suspicion Mr.X for going to the Abandoned Dorm." said the woman."Fuck!" yelled Bob.He was taken to Sheppard's office and he had his shield and sword on his back ready to prove his innocents and make Crowler feel his anger.

He sat on the couch as Crowler stood there with a smrik making Bob wanting to punch him so badly.Sheppard then said,"We have already suspended those Slifers for a week for going. Now what should we do with you?"."I think expelling him would be a good example." said Crowler."That was be a stupid idea because I was captured and brought to the dorm. Also Crowler is a rock reject." said Bob.

He then pulled out his shield and he pressed a button on the back and then Sheppard then saw Bob being trapped in darkness by a red haired boy and Sheppard said,"I see.You are free to go."."Thank you Chancellor." said Bob."What? I mean he broke a rule." said Crowler."You didn't write that I couldn't go in there Professor." said Bob.Sheppard then told Crowler to go write the entire handbook by hand 100 times as Sheppard said,"Don't do that again Mr.X."."I promise that I won't Chancellor." said Bob.

Alexis was pacing outside of Crowler's class.They didn't have class due to his punishment and also the rumors that Bob was getting expelled.She was worried about her friend and then he heard the Armored Duelist walking toward her.She then saw him and she said,"What happened?"."I'm not getting expelled. I come prepared for this kind of shit. Was Madonna here worried about little old me?" said Bob."No. I mean you being expelled would be a good thing." said Alexis.

She then said,"So Bob? This might be sound strange but can I ask you a question?"."Sure Rhodes. It better not be stupid." said Bob.He crossed his arms as she said,"Can we go out?"."Excuse me?" said Bob."I am asking you out silly. Or you an old man under that suit of armor?" said Alexis.He smiled under his mask and he said,"Okay Rhodes. Lets go out but tomorrow."."Okay but you can't wear your armor. You can bring your duel disk." said Alexis."Sure. Later Rhodes." said Bob.He walked off as Alexis walked off to get ready.

The next day which was a day off,Bob was outside of the Obelisk Blue Girls dorm.He had on sunglasses to protect his eyes, he had his sword inside his shield on his back, he was wearing with a black muscle shirt showing off his abs which wasn't too muscular but he got the girls attention, black jeans, and black boots from his armored suit.He looked like a model with his body.

He stood there and he then saw Hyperos was on his shoulder and it said,"Why are you doing this daddy? I mean I thought you hated Rhodes."."You will understand when you are older Hyperos." said Bob.Hyperos sighed as Sly grabbed it."I am proud of you. You are going out with her. She is very pretty and she is connected to you." said Sly."You know that I don't care about what my ancestor did." said Bob." Whatever. Good luck Bobby." said Sly."Have fun Daddy!" yelled Hyperos.

The two were gone as Bob sighed.He then sensed two girls that he knew from the plane ride and that duel against Carla.Mindy and Jasmine attack him and he said in a nice voice,"Get off me or feel my wrath and I really don't care that you are a girl."."Nope. You are so hot." said Mindy."Yet cold." said Jasmine.Bob sighed as he heard said,"Girls! I think that you two are killing him.".He then saw Alexis standing there wearing a white t-shirt and blue jeans and tennis shoes.

Bob blushed at her beauty on the inside as Mindy said,"Bob. You should totally date me. I mean I am one of the hottest girls in the school."."No. You should date me." said Jasmine."Actually, I like a girl with the passion of a duelist and a dragon plus she isn't a slut." said Bob."Anyway, we should get going." said Alexis."Sure. Lets get this over with." said Bob."You two are going out?" said the two girls."No. He was gone from school and I am helping him catch up." said Alexis.She was lying and Bob said,"She is right. Later.".

The two girls walked over to the beach to go flirt.Bob stood there and he said,"So did you tell those two the truth?".She then took off his glasses and he said,"What is wrong with you Rhodes?"."I want to see your eyes." said Alexis.He opened his eyes and Alexis was shocked.He had red eyes and black hair.He was like a vampire and he said,"Rhodes? You alright?"."Yeah. Lets get going." said Alexis.She then held his hand and he put back on his glasses.

The two walked into the card shop and then Bob said,"I will get us some lunch. Try to look for some cards that interest you. My treat."."Thanks. I owe you one." said Alexis.She walked off as Bob went over to grab some lunch.He then found some boys around the eggwich bin.Bob had been here once right before he dueled Chazz and he ate a Golden Eggwich before it.He then walked over to them and he said,"Move now.".Why?" said a boy wearing a Blue jacket."I will rip out your eyeballs and feeding them to you." said Bob.

They were gone as Bob pulled out 12 sandwiches and he went looking for his date.Alexis was standing there with some packs as Alexis said,"I heard about you scaring some boys."."Yeah. They wouldn't move and I asked nicely." said Bob."Whatever Bob. You need to be more social." said Alexis.Bob shrugged as he payed for the packs and the sandwich and the woman behind the counter aka Ms.Dorothy said,"You two make a cute couple.".Alexis's face went red as Bob's face did as well on the inside.He is really good at hiding his emotions from everyone.

The two walked outside as Alexis said,"I have the perfect spot for us to eat."."Where Rhodes? Some cheesy cafe that your girlfriends told about." said Bob."Nope. This cafe has a dueling arena inside it." said Alexis."I see. Lets eat somewhere private." said Bob."Why?" said Alexis."I mean I want to talk to you in private. I feel like I can trust you Rhodes." said Bob.He then lead the blond into the forest.

She then saw a place of beauty.It was covered with flowers and the tree looked nice to lay under."Like it Rhodes? I found this place during my suspension." said Bob.He sat down and Alexis sat next to him.She grab a sandwich and she bit inside and Bob said,"Enjoy it Rhodes? It is the Golden Eggwich."."Yeah. How did you?" said Alexis."I got the lucky draw Rhodes." said Bob.He bit into a sandwich and he started eating the sandwich.

The two ate as Alexis said,"So what did you need to talk to me about?"."How long have you been able to see Duel Spirits?" said Bob."Since I started dueling. Why?" said Alexis."You can come out now." said Bob.Rick aka Armageddon stood there and Alexis said,"How long has he been there?"."The entire date. I am supposed to keep an eye on my king at all times." said Rick."You are actually a king?" said Alexis."Yes. I am." said Bob."Can you tell me about the Devil King?" said Bob."I don't mind if you do your highness?" said Rick.

Bob then said,"The Devil King may sound like a bad guy but he was pretty nice. He is the master of fiend monster but he never fought with any other kingdoms. The King was always caring but due to his looks, he was percived as a bad guy."."Just like you." said Alexis."Explain Rhodes." said Bob."You look and act like a jerk but on the inside, you are a sweet heart." said Alexis."That is so true." said Rick.Bob sighed as he said,"Lets go. I want to get some dueling done.".She followed him and she thought,"I wonder if I could change him.".

The two reached the cafe and Bob was interested in the dueling.He saw girls watching two boys dueling.One had bright blond hair and the other had dark black hair."That is Blake and Barry Davidson. They are twins." said Alexis."You know this how Rhodes? I didn't think that you were a fangirl." said Bob."Mindy and Jasmine talk about them a lot." said Alexis."Ah. That makes sense.I'm going to duel both of them at once." said Bob."Are you nuts?" said Alexis."A little." said Bob.

He walked over to them and Barry aka the boy with the dark black hair said,"Hello."."Sup. My name is Blake Davidson and this is my brother Barry. So what is up?" said Blake."I challenge you two a duel at the same time." said Bob."Are you serious?" said Blake."I am always serious." said Bob."Sure. I'm game. You Blake?" said Barry.He nod his head as Alexis ran over to Bob and she said,"I am helping you with this Bob."."Bob? You are the boy who defeated Chazz in a duel?!" said the twins."Yeah. You two still want to duel?" said Bob."Hell Yeah!" yelled the twins.

The twins stood apart from the team of Alexis and Bob and Barry said,"So Alexis will go first, then Blake, Bob, and me ending this off. Sound fair?"."Sounds good to me Barry." said Alexis."Yeah." said Blake.Bob nod his head and Alexis drew a card.She looked at her hand and she smiled,"I summon Cyber Tutu in attack mode.".The ballerina appeared and then Alexis said,"I end my turn with 2 facedowns. Your move Blake.".

Blake drew a card and he said,"I summon Blade Pounzer in attack mode!".Then a beast warrior stood there with two arm blades and he said,"I end my turn with a facedown. Your move Bob.".Bob drew a card and he said,"Okay. I summon Bentley.".The turtle in his wheelchair appeared and then Bob said,"I end my turn with three facedowns.Your move Barry.".

Barry drew a card and he said,"I summon my Marauding Captain in attack mode.".The blond warrior captain appeared and Barry said,"His special effect activate and I summon Command Knight.".The knight stood there boosting her and the Captain's attack up and Barry said,"I now end my turn with a facedown. Your move Alexis.".

Alexis drew a card and she said,"I play Double Summon so I can summon Rose, Warrior of Revenge and then I tribute her so I can summon Cyber Prima.".Then a woman with platinum blond hair stood there and then Alexis said,"Since Cyber Tutu is the weakest monster on the field, I can attack you directly.".The ballerina stood there and then she kicked Blake out of 1000 life points and then Alexis said,"I now attack your captain Barry.".Prima rushed toward the captain and then Barry said,"I play my facedown. Negate Attack.".Her attack was stopped as Alexis said," I end my turn with a facedown.".

Blake drew a card and he said,"I sacrifice my monster so I can summon Manticore of Darkness!".Then a Manticore stood there and Blake said,"I now attack that turtle!".The monster rushed toward the turtle and then Bob said,"I play my facedown on my far left. Shut Down.".The attack was stopped as Blake said,"I end my turn.".

Shut Down.Trap.Normal.Stops all attacks.

Bob drew a card and he said,"I activate my facedown. Demonic Summon. This allows me to bring out a monster of fear. I summon Jet Blade.".The jet appeared and then Bob said,"I play my final facedown known as Cyber Warrior Roll Call! This allows me to summon a Cyber Warrior and I pick Skydive!".Then a lighter jet which looked faster then Jet appeared and then Bob said,"I can now special summon another Cyber Warrior from my deck and I pick Beat!".

Cyber Warrior Roll Call.Spell.Normal.You can summon a Cyber Warrior from your deck.
Skydive.Attribute Wind.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1100.Machine/Effect.One of the big brains in the Cyber Warriors and he can fly just as fast as their leader Jet Saber.He can bring a Cyber Warrior from your deck.
Beat.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1600.Machine/Effect.He is the communication officer for the Cyber Warriors.He love the humans music mainly Punk and Polka for some reason.He can inflict 600 points for every Cyber Warrior on the field include him.

Then a boombox appeared and then it transformed into a robot and then Bob said,"His special effect activates.".Then the two lost 1800 life points and then Bob said,"I now attack with Skydive!".The jet then destroy the captain and then Barry lost 300 life points."I now attack with Beat. Show him punk." said Bob.

He then nod his head and he went back into his machine form and then he played music that destroy the knight causing more damage and then Bob said,"I play Devil King's Influence and I give it Bentley and then I play Two More Hits! This allows my Blade to attack twice which lets me and Rhodes win. Go." said Bob.The turtle destroyed the Manticore and then Jet Blade destroyed the twins and Alexis said,"Wow. You do have the Lucky Draw."."Thanks Rhodes." said Bob.

Two More Hits.Spell.Normal.Lets your monster attack two more times.

Barry walked over to them and he said,"You two are both amazing duelists."."Thanks. You two weren't half bad." said Bob."Is that him being nice?" said Blake."Yeah. You get used to it." said Alexis.Bob sighed as he said,"I hope we duel again."."Yeah. That sounds like a duel." said Blake."Later you two. Enjoy your date." said Barry.Alexis's face went red as she said,"So what do you want to do now?"."I have an idea." said Bob.

She followed him toward the girls dorm and she said,"So? What are we doing?"."I am going to help you with your deck. I have a bad feeling lately with Crowler." said Bob."I see. You want to protect me. Did the Devil King do that?"."Nope. He didn't care about anyone but his army but I am not like him." said Bob.She smiled at him as the two walked inside.

Next time,
Fiancee Dueling!

No comments:

Post a Comment