Tuesday, October 14, 2014

The Devil King Episode 5 The Devil King duel against Ballerinas and Ice Maidens


They are finally dueling!Anyway, we met one of the  6 OC characters last time aka Ryu Inferno who will have his deck based of fighting games and it will be OP.Anyway lets begin.Also the beginning is so not for children.I am also being a little more descriptive on some monsters so don't hate.Also this is PG-13

Bob woke up to see Morgan lying next to him in bed wearing nothing at all." Get up Morgan." said Bob.She woke up and she said," Good morning beloved.Did you sleep well?"." Yes.I dreamed on lollipop and candy.No I didn't!Get out!" said Bob.She then crawled out of Bob's bed and she said," You used to be fun you know that."." I really don't think I would like that." said Bob." Then why do I hear your heartbeat increasing?" said Morgan." Get changed now." said Bob." Fine." said Morgan.

She was gone as Bob said," Thank god Hyperos wasn't here to see that."." What expressing your emotions?" said Sly.The Raccoon stood there as Bob said," Sly.I need to talk to you about something."." What?" said Sly." So do you mind if I use the gang in my deck?" said Bob." I don't mind Bob.Just not Clockwerk." said Sly." Okay.I better take him out." said Bob." You had him in there?" said Sly." Yeah but I never draw him." said Bob.Sly sighed as he said," Later Bob.You better get ready for school.".

The Raccoon was gone as Bob entered his shower.He then put on his usual gear which was his helmet, armor, and weapons.He walked out of his dorm room and he noticed that it was empty." Where is everyone?I mean I don't mind but it is weird." thought Bob.He then saw boys rushing toward the school and Bob looked at the clock.He had 3 and a half minutes before classes start." Oh well.Guess I am missing that rock reject class oh well." said Bob.He walked into the kitchen to make some breakfast.

Bob was walking around the school during lunch.He had a detention due to him missing Crowler's class but he wasn't going to go because to Bob, he isn't a real teacher.He then saw the Slifer trio which was Syrus, Jaden, and Ryu." Hey Devil King." said Ryu." What do you want Inferno?" said Bob." So how did your date go?" said Syrus." You went on a date?" said Jaden." I have no idea what you three Slifers are talking about.So when am I going to meet the human Koala?" said Bob.

" He is in our room sleeping.Did you hear about Miss Duel Academy?" said Syrus." What is the pipsqueak talking about?" said Bob." You didn't know Bob?I mean Alexis is one of the finalist." said Bastion.Bob then notice the nerd and Ryu said," Hey Bastion.I bet I know who you voted for."." Yes I voted for Alexis.Who did you guys vote for?" said Bastion." I voted for Seika Kohinta.She is the prime candidate to win." said Ryu."I didn't know anyone else but Alexis so I vote for her." said Jaden." Me too." said Syrus.

Then a few days later,the Devil King was with the Slifer Trio and Bastion in a crowd filled with a lot of boys in Red, Yellow, and Blue." I don't see Princeton anywhere.Lucky bastard." said Bob under his breath." Are you alright Bob?" said Syrus." I am fine Pipsqueak.I am going to leave.This is so not my thing." said Bob." Why?Alexis is going to win." said Bastion." I really don't think that Rhodes wants to be here either." thought Bob.

Then the stage showed four girls with the numbers 1-4 standing there.The girl with the number one looked like a super model while 2 through 4 were not as beautiful but they were still pretty as all hell.Then a boy wearing a armband saying staff said," And we have this year Miss Duel Academy!".Then the lights shined on the girl with the number one and the boy said," We have number One Seika Kohinta.She has a Three year streaker."." Thank you all." said Seika.

" And we have the girl with the same amount of votes.Number 5 Alexis Rhodes." said the boy.Seika was shocked as Bob said," Hey I was right."." Where is Alexis?" said Jaden." She didn't want to be here Slacker like me." said Bob." I wonder where she is anyway." said Ryu.Then they saw Alexis being forced on stage." I am so not doing this." said Alexis.She was tripped by Seika as she caught herself and she said," This is so stupid.".

" Maxwell.We have a student who didn't vote." said a boy with a computer." Really?Who?" said Seika and Maxwell." A First Year from Obelisk Blue Bob X." said the boy.Then Bob stood there and Syrus and Jaden said," You didn't vote?"." I thought it was stupid from the beginning and I don't waste my time on stupid shit." said Bob.He was then grabbed by two students and they said," Come with us."."." Let me down and I will rip out your hearts with my boots." said Bob.

Alexis sighed as she said," Sometimes."." She knows this Bob guy?" thought Seika.Bob stood there in armor and then he said," I am not voting."." Why?We can't void a contest because of you not wanting to vote." said Maxwell.Bob grabbed him and he said,"I am not voting!"." Bob.Let him down." said Alexis.Bob looked at her and he threw Maxwell down and Seika said," Stop!".

The three looked at her and she said," First.You were late and then this Medieval Reject didn't vote.This whole thing sounds rigged."." Then you can take it.I really don't care about this stuff anyway." said Alexis." Smart move there Rhodes." said Bob." What is she thinking?Does she think that she is prettier than me?" thought Seika.

She then looked at Bob and she said," I challenge you to a duel Bob."." Why?I need a reason to duel for something stupid like this." said Bob." If you win,Alexis become Miss Duel Academy and if I win,I become Miss Duel Academy." said Seika." Don't you dare say anything Bob.I wanted to duel you for a long time.I am going to beat you." said Alexis." Lets go Rhodes.I wanted to destroy the Obelisk Queen." said Bob." And we have it folks.Bob will be dueling for Miss.Kohinata and if he wins,Seika wins." said Maxwell.

The two stood across from each other and Syrus stood there with Bastion with his arms crossed and Jaden and Ryu ready to watch the duel." This has gone to far." said Syrus." Yeah but Alexis is going to win this duel." said Bastion." What makes you say that Bastion?" said Ryu." Alexis is the best female duelist and Bob will be distract from her beauty." said Bastion." That makes sense.I think?" said Jaden.

" I will go first.Is that okay with you Bob?" said Alexis." Sure thing there Rhodes." said Bob.She drew a card and she smiled," I play the spell card Double Summon and I summon Cyber Tutu and Cyber Valkyrie!".Then the pink haired girl stood there with a blond girl wearing an icy blue outfit and Bob said," Guess I was wrong about you Rhodes.I thought you would have male monster who are hot or something.".She growled as she said," I end my turn with 2 facedowns.Your move Bob.".

He drew a card and he said," Lets see if you can handle what I am bring to the table!I play the spell card D-Tector!This lets me bring one of 10 spirits forms to my hand and then I can play one.I pick the Human Spirit of Fire!".Then a red/black digivice appeared and a spirit joined the digivice and then Bob said," I can now special summon Agunimon!".Then a human stood there.He had yellow hair and he was wearing red and yellow armor and he looked strong." I now attack your Cyber Tutu with Pyro Tornado!" said Bob.

D-Tector.Spell.Normal.Lets you bring the Human Spirit of Fire, Human Spirit of Light, Human Spirit of Thunder, Human Spirit of Ice, Human Spirit of Wind, Human Spirit of Water, Human Spirit of Earth, Human Spirit of Wood, Human Spirit of Darkness, or Human Spirit of Steel to your hand.You can use this card once the monster is summon.
Human Spirit of Fire.Spell.Normal.Lets you special summon Agunimon from your deck, graveyard, or hand.
Aqunimon.Attribute Fire.LV 8.ATK 2600 DEF 2500.Warrior/Effect.The Spirit Form of Takuya Kanbara.This form was the form that he used to protect to his friends from Evil Digimon.He later ditched this form to use his Beast Spirit form.He sometimes use this form.He can be only summoned using the Human Spirit of Fire with the D-Tector.When fighting Water Attribute monsters,he gains 1000 ATK points.

He rushed toward the ballerina and then Alexis said," You felt for my plan Bob!I play my facedown card!Rebound!"." What?!" said Bob.Then Alexis lost 2300 life points as Bob took 1800 points of damage." I then activate my secondary card known as One Final Dance!I can now summon a monster known as Cold Enchanter!" said Alexis.Then a female stood there and Bob said," I end my turn with  5 facedowns.Your move Rhodes.".

Rebound.Trap.Continuous.When you take damage,your opponent takes half of the damage.An example is if you get hit with 400, your opponent lose 200.
One Final Dance.Spell.Quick.You can summon a monster from your hand if one was destroy from your field.

Alexis drew a card and she said," I play the spell card Card of Sanctity."."Thanks Rhodes." said Bob.He drew 6 cards and Alexis drew 5 cards and she said," I sacrifice my two monsters to summon Ice Master!".Then a woman wearing ice stood there and Alexis said," I play Monster Reborn to bring back Cyber Tutu!".Then the pink haired ballerina return and Alexis said," I play one of my favorite cards.Stage of Ice!".

Stage of Ice.Spell.Field.The stage where ballerina trained to get rid of their fears.All of your opponent monster get frozen.They lose 1500 ATK points and they can't attack and you can special summon up to 3 monsters from your deck.

Then the field froze and the warrior joined the field." Like the cold Bob?" said Alexis." Not really.I am more a fire guy but I like your style." said Bob." I activate my field's second effect.I can special summon another Cold Enchanter, Etoile Cyber, and Blade Skater!" said Alexis.Then the two ballerina stood there and another icy maiden stood there and then Alexis said," I play the spell card Polymerization!".Then the two ballerina fused into one wearing a visor." I then attack you directly with Cyber Tutu!" said Alexis.

Bob then took a kick to his stomach and he lost 1000 life points." Attack that monster Cold Enchanter and win me this duel!" said Alexis.She fired an icy spell and Bob said," Sorry Rhodes but I have to stop your attack.I play the spell Infernal Fire Wall!I have to send my Agunimon to the grave but it is worth it.".Then a wall of fire appeared protecting Bob and her attack melted as Alexis said," Wow."." I know that I am a catch." said Bob.She then said," I end my turn with a facedown.".

Inferno Fire Wall.Trap.Normal.Lets you stop attacks with a wall of fire from hell which will never stop.You must send a monster on your field to the grave to activate that.

Bob smirked as he said," Rhodes.You are an incredible duelist.You are wow."." Thanks Bob." said Alexis." Oh and you guys better treat her like one!She isn't an object!She is a real human being and if I hear that you treat her like one.I will burn you with this guy.I play my facedown!Devil Flames!This lets me special summon a monster whose flames can burn the strongest water!Go Infernal Devil!".

Devil Flames.Spell.Normal.Lets you summon Inferno Devil from your deck.
Inferno Devil.Attribute Fire and Dark.LV 8.ATK 4000 DEF 4000.Fiend/Effect.The Devil King's Master of Fire.His flames can burn anything that gets in his way.He is one of the ten elemental who works with the Devil King and he is considered the leader of the group.He can't be effect by Spells, Traps, and effects.He gains 1000 ATK points for every fire monster in the grave.

Then a monster stood there.He looked like a devil with the tail.Alexis then saw that he had a smirk on his face as he said," Let me destroy her Bob."." Not yet.I play my other facedown!Cooper Van!".Then a blue van appeared and Bob said," This allows me to summon Sly Cooper, Murray, and Bentley from my deck to join Inferno Devil in battle!".

Cooper Van.Spell.Normal.Lets you summon Sly Cooper, Murray, and Bentley from your deck, the grave, or your hand.
Murray.Attribute Earth.LV 5.ATK 2000 DEF 2000.Beast Warrior/Effect.He is the muscle of the Cooper Gang.He is best friends with Sly and Bentley since their orphanage days.He used to be a real scared cat but then he became the Murray and then he gained the strength to punch the clock out of bad guys.He gains 1000 ATK points if both Sly and Bentley are on the field.
Bentley.Attribute Earth.LV 3.ATK 1200 DEF 1200.Beast Warrior/Effect.He is the brains of the Cooper Gang.He has been with Sly and Murray since they were orphans and they are the best of friends.He later lost the ability to walk but that didn't put him down at all.He made the wheelchair high tech so he can help out Murray and Sly with his brains in the field.You can draw a card if Murray or Sly are on the field with Bentley.

Then the raccoon thief was joined by a pink hippo wearing a light blue shirt and a wrestling mask and a turtle in a high tech wheelchair." Okay then Bob.I am so scared." said Alexis." I play the spell Thunder Flop which allows Murray to destroy your Icy Enchanter and Cyber Tutu with the Murray!" said Bob." The Thunder Flop knows neither Friend nor Foe, only DESTRUCTION!" said Murray.He then jumped into the air and then he made the girl exploded in a pink shock wave." Wow." said Alexis.

Thunder Flop.Spell.Normal.Lets the Murray destroy two monster with his power alone.

" Thanks but I am not down yet.I play my facedown!Plan of Power!This card only works if I have Sly, Murray, and Bentley on the field.They can destroy one card on the field and I pick Stage of Ice!" said Bob.The turtle then destroy the stage with bombs as Sly and Murray destroy it with lots of TNT and then Bentley said," That was so beautiful.It was like a nature documentary but with more violence."." Indeed." said the two.

Plan of Power.Spell.Normal.You can destroy one card on the field if you have Sly Cooper, Bentley, and Murray on your field.

" Since I can attack but I am not stopping yet.I play my D-Tector once again but this time,I bring out the Human Spirit of Wind to the field." said Bob.Then a spirit appeared as Bob said," I now special summon Kazemon!".

Human Spirit of Wind.Spell.Normal.Lets you summon Kazemon from your deck, hand or grave.
Kazemon.Attribute Wind.LV 7.ATK 2500 DEF 2300.Fairy/Effect.The Spirit Form of Zoe Orimoto.This form is used by Zoe to protect her friends from danger.She can be only summoned using the Human Spirit of Wind with the D-Tector.When fighting with a fellow Digimon,she gains 1000 ATK points and she can't be effected by traps.

Then the wind grew stronger as a fairy stood there.She had long purple hair, very fair skin, and four green stripes on her face.She stood there in a pink bra and pink panties, a high-waist pink belt above her navel, and large pink boots with green soles, purple heels with butterfly wings attached, green borders at the top, yellow and red circles, and white knee pads with four green diagonal marks coming out of it, forming a butterfly image on each knee.She was also wearing purple armbands under metallic gloves with brooches at the wrist that are adorned with the symbol of the Spirits of Wind and have butterfly wings attached, metallic shoulder pads and a visor with a final pair of butterfly wings attached to her

" Wow.She is sure is pretty." said Jaden." Yeah I guess but Alexis is better." said Bastion." Yeah but she can't compare to the monsters in my deck.Those ladies are smoking hot." said Ryu.Syrus then saw Bob saying," I now play my final facedown!Fiery Love!I will send Sly Cooper and Murray to the grave so I can bring back Aqunimon!"." Gotcha Bobby!" said Sly." You are lucky that the Murray is tired!" said Murray.The two animals were gone as the fiery hero stood there.

Fiery Love.Spell.Normal.You send two monsters to the grave so you can bring back a monster who is the Fire Attribute.

The Digimon were ready to go as Bob said," Lets end this!Infernal Devil!Show them her your entire fire!"." Right!" said Inferno.He then burned the ice woman and Bob took 750 points of damage as Bob said," I now play a spell card known as Sleeping Darts.Bentley needs to be here and I get four darts.".He then made the Blader fall asleep as Bob said," Finish this Kazemon!".She then knocked Alexis out of life points and Bob said," That was a good game Alexis.".

Sleeping Darts.Spell.Normal.For every monster on your field include Bentley,you get a sleeping dart but to activate this card,you need Bentley on the field to do it.A dart can make a monster go into sleep and they lose 600 ATK points.

The two shook hands as Seika Kohinata said," You two were amazing."." Thanks." said Bob." Since when have you been nice?" said Alexis.Bob shrugged his arms as Seika said," I think you should be Miss Duel Academy.I mean you almost defeat the Devil King."." You should Rhodes." said Bob." I thought that you were going to call me Alexis now!" said Alexis." Nah.I don't feel like it." said Bob.He walked off as the crowd cheered for the blond.

Next time,
An old enemy of Bob returns and not Titan or the giant ones from Attack on Titan(Thank God!)



No comments:

Post a Comment