Thursday, October 16, 2014

The Devil King Episode 6 The Devil King's Hellish Nightmares


Okay I want to say something.I will be pairing up Characters from what I see from their respective shows.I am doing this because this is my story and I like adding relationship if you hadn't noticed.One more thing,I don't hate Attack on Titan.I just hate the Titans.I mean why are they naked!?I mean it is just weird to look at and it made me not to want to watch the show which I should do.Also we meet a new monster from the Devil King's army.Oh and the hooded figure from Episode 4 is Morgan by the way and also Hyperos has no gender by the way.

Alexis was standing in front of a picture.She was holding a single red rose and she said,"Please be at Peace, wherever you are."."Are you alright Alexis?" said Tutu.She stood there with Cyber Blader and Alexis said,"I am just fine Tutu. I just miss him you know?"."We understand Alexis. So why don't you ask the Devil King for some help?" said Blader."You mean Bob? He is busy with his problems." said Alexis."Didn't he punch a kid this week? Didn't he call the punch a Lighting Drill Kick?" said Tutu."Yeah and he can't go to school for that but it was that kids fault. I better get going." said Alexis.

She walked off as Tutu said,"So should we tell her about her relationship to the Devil King?"."Nah Tutu. I wonder if his spirits are around here." said Blader."Maybe." said Tutu."Lets go join our mistress. I feel like something bad is going to happen." said Blader."Okay." said Tutu.The two then floated after their mistress and they didn't notice a boy standing there.He was smiling as he said,"I got my prey now and then I will get my revenge on you soon Bob."

Jaden, Syrus, Ryu, and Chumley were in their dorm telling ghost stories using a deck of monster cards that they found around campus.Chumley look like a Koala so he got the nickname Koala because he looked like one."So this boy was walking by the lake and then he saw a Dark Magician card on the water. He then tried to grab it but then he was dragged into the lake by a swamp monster!" said Syrus.

Chumley then hid behind a table and he said,"That was a very scary store."."Thanks Chumley!" said Syrus."Let me try!" said Jaden.He then drew a card and Ryu saw that it was a level 1 card."Sucks for you man." said Ryu."Okay.I have been hearing weird voices lately. Mainly from Bob and Alexis's duels." said Jaden.

"Weird. I wonder what Bob is doing right now." said Syrus."Why would you be worried about him? I mean he punched a kid." said Chumley."Yeah but Bob was pretty specific. I mean that boy was treating Alexis like an object." said Ryu."Hey guys. Do you think that Bob likes Alexis?" said Jaden."Nah Jay. I mean Bob hates emotions but Bastion does a lot in fact." said Syrus.

"Good evening Slifers! Time for you all to Die!" said a voice.The four then screamed as the lights turned on.Bob stood there and he was smiling under his mask but it looked like he was pissed."I thought you were suspended!" said Jaden."It ended today so I decide to scare you Reds. So what are you playing?" said Bob."We are drawing cards and by the level of the monster, you tell a story. Do you want to tell one?" said Ryu.

"Are you sure? I can tell a story." said Bob."Don't do it!" said Chumley."Well if you insist." said Bob.He then drew a card and it was Dragon Master Knight which was LV 12."Seriously?! This story is going to be awesome." said Jaden."Okay. Let me set the mood." said Bob.He then turned off the light and he said,"This tale begins very long ago."."How long?" said Syrus and Ryu."A long time ago now don't interrupt me." said Bob.

A few minutes later."And then she got killed!" yelled Bob.The four then screamed louder and Bob laughed on the inside."That was so scary." said Jaden.Ryu then saw Syrus and Chumley in a corner and he said,"You really should write a horror story Bob."."I really should Inferno. Later Slifers!" said Bob.He then walked off as Jaden said,"So who is next?"."Me." said Chumley."Okay then. Lets go." said Ryu.

Bob was walking to his dorm when he sensed something off."Soul Reaper appear now." said Bob.The reaper then stood there and he said,"What was it your highness?"."You sensed that right?" said Bob."Yes. Do you want to go check it out?" said Soul."Heck yeah." said Bob.He then walked toward the weird disturbance as the reaper followed him.

He then crashed into Alexis and she said,"Bob? What are you doing out here?"."I was going to ask you the same question Rhodes." said Bob."You answer me first." said Alexis."I sensed a powerful Darkness and I was going to absorb it and then take over the world." said Bob."Are you serious?" said Alexis."I am dead serious Rhodes." said Bob.

"Very funny Bob. So are you not suspended anymore?" said Alexis."Yep. I am a free man." said Bob."Good luck then. I wish you good luck on your conquest on the world." said Alexis."Thanks Rhodes." said Bob.He then walked off with Soul into the forest at the speed of sound and Alexis then followed him because of that Rose that she left and also for something else.

Bob walked into the abandoned dorm when he noticed a photo on a desk.It was a boy with brown hair and Bob said,"That looks like Alexis but a boy and older."."That is Alexis's brother beloved." said Morgan.She then hugged the Armored Duelist as Bob said,"So her brother was taken by the Darkness. I see."."What is wrong beloved?" said Morgan."Nothing at all Morgan. Lets keep exploring." said Bob.He walked around in the dorm which look something from a horror movie.

The Slifer Trio was walking around in the forest around the Abandoned dorm."It sucks that Chumley couldn't join us." said Ryu."Yeah. He is helping Banner with grading tests. At least we get to see the Abandoned dorm which sounds pretty sweet." said Jaden."I don't know Jaden. It sounds pretty scared." said Syrus."Don't worry. I mean they are no such things as ghosts." said Ryu."Right." said Jaden.

Alexis stared at the photo and she said,"Please come back Atticus."."You will be joining him soon." said a voice.Alexis turned around and she said,"Who is there?".It was quiet and then Alexis was captured by the voice and she screamed.The three Slifers then heard the scream and they ran toward it.

They then found the Abandoned Dorm."Do you think that a girl in there needs a strong and dashing hero in there?" said Ryu."Sure." said the two Slifers.They ran inside as Soul Reaper stood there."Bob. You better be ready." said Soul.He was gone and he was ready to serve the Devil King if need for battle.

Bob and Morgan were in the basement/cave.It had a ring in the middle of the room and Bob said,"I guess that people once summoned demons in here or something along those lines."."Let's summon one then Beloved." said Morgan."Why? That sounds stupid. I mean I would have to be a worshiper of the Devil if I did that kind of shit." said Bob."Please Beloved. Do it for me." said Morgan.

She then pressed her body against her king and he said,"That isn't going to work on me Morgan."."At least I tried. Maybe I will give Hyperos the talk." said Morgan."You wouldn't dare do that Morgan. I mean you do remember what happened last time right?" said Bob."I do indeed Beloved and I mean it. I love seeing like this Beloved." said Morgan."Okay fine but if I get possessed and murder every living thing. This is all your fault." said Bob."Don't worry about being possessed beloved. I will just make the demon fly out of you." said Morgan.He looked at her with eyes of confusion but shrugged it off.

Bob then walked toward the ring and it glowed red as he entered the ring."Is this supposed to happen?" said Bob."No. What is going on?" said Morgan.She then saw the Slifer Trio run toward them and Ryu said,"Bob?What are you doing here?"."I got trapped in a demonic ring of death Inferno." said Bob."How?" said Syrus."I just stepped inside the dam ring Pipsqueak! What makes you think that I know what is going on in here?" said Bob."Easy there Bobby. You don't want me to hurt your friend there." said a very familiar voice.

Bob then turned around and he saw an face from his past with Alexis tied up and knocked out."You! What the hell are you doing here?!" yelled Bob."Who are you? And how do you know Bob? And give us back Alexis!" said Jaden."Silly boy. My name is Craig Lane and me and Bobby once duel and he put me into a coma!" said Craig."You did?" said the three."You tried to steal my card from me Craig and you are a real bastard you know that right?" said Bob."Yes I do but I have your friend and you are trapped so I win." said Craig.

Bob then felt the darkness grow stronger in the room as his anger grew and he said,"Let me out right now!"."Why should I?" said Craig.Bob then said,"Lets go Craig. Me and you will duel right now! If I win, I get Alexis back and I send you to hell!"."And do I get if I win Bobby?" said Craig."You get my deck." said Bob."Don't do it Bob! Your deck is you!" said Jaden."Yeah!" said Ryu and Syrus."I can beat this red haired asshole with no problems." said Bob."Lets go Bobby. I am going to enjoy beating you again!" said Craig.

Bob then made the darkness grow and he said,"Lets go asshole!".Craig then activated his duel disk and he said,"I will let you go first Bob!"."You just sealed your fate! I draw!" said Bob.He then looked at his hand and he said,"Since we both don't have monster on the field, I can summon this monster! I summon Anarchy!".Then a fiend stood there.He had several bombs around his waist and two swords on his back.He had a crazy look on his face and Craig said,"I don't remember you having that card."."I have changed Craig.I end my turn with 2 facedowns." said Bob.

Anarchy.Attribute Dark.LV 8.ATK 2400 DEF 2200.Fiend/Effect.A very powerful killer from the Devil Kingdom.He has an explosive touch which made him a great warrior for the Devil King who is the only person that Anarchy respected due to the King's power.He can be special summoned if you or your opponents have no monsters on the field. He can't be targeted by traps or spells.When a trap or spell is activated, you can draw 2 cards.

Craig drew a card and he said,"I summon Violet Panda!".Then a Panda appeared and her fur was covered with blood and Syrus said,"That Panda looks like it killed someone."."It did. I activate her special effect. She can be sacrificed on the turn that she is summoned. I then sacrifice her for Violent Falcon!" said Craig.The panda was gone as Bob took 500 points of damage from the panda's second effect."Why did Bob lose damage there? And what it is with their life points?" said Jaden.

Violent Panda.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 2500 DEF 0.Beast/Effect.A very violent animal and she killed a village just for fun.She can be sacrificed on the turn that she was summoned.If send to the grave by a opponent,they lose 400 life points and if send to the grave for a sacrifice,they lose 500 life points.
Violent Falcon.Attribute Wind.LV 5.ATK 2300 DEF 100.Winged Beast/Effect.A very violent falcon and he kills people from the sky.You can bring a Violent Monster from your deck to the field.

Bob's life points were at 7500 life points as Craig said,"We used to duel like this all the time. Right Bobby?".The falcon then appeared and his beak was covered with blood and his wings as well and Craig said,"My falcon has a special effect. He can let me summon a Violent Monster from my deck and I pick Violent Panther.".Craig then brought out a panther with blood red claws and then Craig said," I can now activate his special effect which allows me to bring a Violent Monster from my hand and I pick Violent Cobra.".

Violent Panther.Attribute Earth.LV 6.ATK 2400 DEF 200.Beast/Effect.A very violent Panther who once went into a den of baby animals and killed them all with his claws.He can bring out a Violent Monster from your hand.
Violent Cobra.Attribute Earth.LV 7.ATK 2700 DEF 2400.Reptile/Effect.A cobra who is known in the west for murdering an entire town with his fangs of poison.He can destroy a monster on your opponent field and they lost 100 points times their level.EX LV 4 x 100 = 400 life points go down the drain.

Then a Cobra stood there and his fangs were covered with blood and poison and Craig said,"I activate his special effect. I can destroy Anarchy with poison bite!".Anarchy then exploded and Bob then lost 1100 life points as Craig said,"Sick him Guys!".The two then rushed toward Bob and then Bob lost 2700 life points."Ouch. Did that hurt Bobby?"."You are so Dead Craig! I will kill you!" yelled Bob."I am so scared. I end my turn with a facedown. Your next two turns will be your last." said Craig.

Bob drew a card and he said,"I summon Blake!".Blake was standing there wearing a creepy mask with blood on it and he had giant claws plus a giant chainsaw on his back."So what is that toddler going to do?" said Craig.He then saw Violent Cobra get destroy by the boy who had a grin on his face."His special effect is that he destroy one monster on the field and I picked your overgrown lizard. I can now summon a Light attribute monster along with a Dark attribute monster from my deck. I pick Sacred Devil and Wicked Devil!" said Bob.

Blake.Attribute Dark.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1300.Fiend/Effect.He is all of Horror's awesome features into one person.He is always scaring everyone but the Devil King who finds him amusing and he joined his army.He can destroy one monster on the field when he is summon onto the field and he also bring out a Dark attribute monster and a Light attribute monster from your deck.
Sacred Devil.Attribute Light.LV 8.ATK 2750 DEF 2250.Fiend/Effect.She was once an angel who lived with the other angels up in heaven.She was ejected from heaven after she was framed for a crime that she didn't commit.She met the Devil King and Wicked Devil who decided to help find the killer.She then found the killer and got justice.She stayed with the Devil King and she joined the Devil King's Elementals with Wicked.She gains 500 ATK points when fighting an Dark attribute monster and she gains 1000 ATK points when fighting an Light attribute monster.
Wicked Devil.Attribute Dark.LV 8. ATK 3000 DEF 2500.Fiend/Effect.He is a devil who lives in darkness.He met the Devil King when he enter the depths of Darkness on a spiritual journey.He met Sacred Devil after she came from heaven after being framed by a fellow angel.He, her, and the Devil King killed the angel who framed her and she stayed with him and the King.He is one of the strongest member of the Elementals.She gains 1000 ATK points when fighting Light or Dark Attribute monsters.

Then two monsters appeared.One was a woman wearing a white dress and white heels and she had a quiver of arrows with different tips on each arrow on her back.She had long blond hair and blue eyes and she was incredible beautiful.She was standing next to a man.He had a black suit and black dress shoes and he had two blades of death on his back.He had short black hair and red eyes and he was incredible handsome.

"Wow. Those two make the perfect couple." said Jaden."I now attack your annoying bird with Wicked!Destroy him with Demonic Slash!" said Bob.He then slashed the bird in half and Craig lost 700 life points and then Bob said, "Destroy that Cat with Elemental Arrows of Death!". She then fired arrows at the cat destroying him causing 300 points of damage."So? Those attacks did nothing to my life points!" said Craig."I still have Blake idiot.I activate my facedown Devil King's Influence!This boost Blake's ATK twice so destroy him with Demonic Claws from Hell!".

Devil King's Influence.Spell.Normal.With the Devil King's immense powers, your monster gained double their attack.

He then slashed Craig with 3600 life points lost as Bob said,"You brought this upon yourself Craig. You placed me in here but more importantly you hurt one of my friends! You will fear the Devil King's Full Anger! I end my turn with 3 facedowns. Your final move Craig!".

Alexis start to wake up when she saw Bob and the boy who kidnap her dueling.The armored duelist was in a ring of red and then she said,"Bob!"."You woke up. I see." said Craig.He then drew a card and he said,"I activate my facedown! Violent Revenge. By removing Violent Cobra, Violent Falcon, Violent Panda, and Violent Panther from the game, I can now special summon four new Violent monsters. I now special summon Violent Dragon, Violent Shark, Violent Monster, and Violent Cyborg!".

Violent Revenge.Trap.Normal.All Violent Monsters in your grave come back.
Violent Dragon.Attribute Fire.LV 4.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Dragon/Effect.A very violent dragon and he is very strong.He then gains 1000 ATK points for every dragon in the grave, on the field, or removed from play and this include himself.For every Violent Monster in the grave or removed from play or on the field, he then gained 800 ATK points include himself.
Violent Shark.Attribute Water.LV 4.ATK 2500 DEF 2400.Fish/Effect.A very violent fish whose teeth can crunched a ship in half with no work whatsoever.He then gained 200 ATK points for fish monster in the grave, on the field, or removed from play include himself on the field and every Violent Monster in the grave, on the field, or removed from play, he gains 100 ATK points include himself. 
Violent Monster.Attribute Dark.LV 4.ATK 2600 DEF 2500.Beast/Effect.A very violent monster who murder several humans and monsters who were trying to stop him.He then gains 100 ATK points for beast in the grave, on the field, or removed from play include himself on the field and every Violent Monster in the grave, on the field, or removed from play, he gains 300 ATK points include himself. 
Violent Cyborg.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 3000 DEF 2400.Machine/Effect.A very violent robot from birth.He then murdered several people on a whim or bet.It gains 500 ATK points for machine in the grave, on the field, or removed from play include himself on the field and every Violent Monster in the grave, on the field, or removed from play, he gains 600 ATK points include himself. 

Then a violent looking dragon showed up with a violent looking cyborg, shark, and monster."I now attack your weak monsters!" yelled Craig."I activate two facedowns! Well Worth Sacrifice and Damage Negate! My monster stay safe and they attack me but I lose no damage!" yelled Bob."Fine then! Kill him!" yelled Craig.Alexis then saw Bob getting burned by the dragon's fire, then blasted by a cannon from the cyborg, getting slashed by the monster, and then chomped by the shark."I end my turn! Your move Bobby!" yelled Craig.

Well Worth Sacrifice.Spell.Normal.You take all of the damage and your monster stay safe.
Damage Negate.Spell.Normal.You take no damage.

Bob then drew a card and he said,"Lets do this! I play my final two facedowns! Soul Reaping and Armageddon is Coming! By sending my Blake to the grave, I can bring out Soul Reaper!".The reaper then stood there and he looked pissed according to Alexis."I now send Sacred Devil and Wicked Devil to the grave so I can bring out Armageddon!" yelled Bob.The man then stood there with the reaper and then Craig said,"So? I can handled those losers!".

Armageddon's Coming.Spell.Normal.You can bring out Armageddon by sending two monster to the grave.

Bob then made the darkness around the group grow stronger.He then was attacked by the darkness and then he said in a weird voice,"Time for you to die Craig. I play Polymerization and I fuse Armageddon and Soul Reaper to summon Armageddon Reaper!".Then the two monsters fused together into a cloaked figure and then Bob said,"Show them all your face of death Armageddon Reaper!"."Yes your highness." said AR.He then took off his cloak as the Slifers fainted.

Armageddon Reaper.Attribute Dark.LV 12.ATK 8000 DEF 8000.Warrior/Zombie/Effect.The fused form of Armageddon and Soul Reaper.He can use powerful dark magic to kill the strongest man and then steal his soul with a smile on his face.He can't be destroy in battle, he negates all effect and cards on the field, and he can attack as many monsters that are on the opponent field.Example if your opponent has four monster on the field, he can attack five times.

Alexis then saw a skull covering with black fire and it looked so scary."Destroy Craig! Armageddon Frenzy Slash!" said Bob.He then rushed toward them and he slashed the four monsters causing Craig to lose as Craig then felt himself going into the darkness.The reaper then freed his king for his jail and he went to go place the Slifer Trio in their beds and make it like a dream.

Alexis stood there shocked as Bob walked over to Craig who said,"Look Bob. I'm sorry okay!"."Have fun in the darkness asshole! Enjoy hell and my minions. They love fresh meat!" said Bob.He then kicked him and Craig was gone.Alexis ran over to him and she said,"What is wrong with you? You just killed someone.".Bob then looked at her and he said,"Rhodes. I know how to save your brother. He isn't dead. He is still alive and you will find him and I am not the real Bob. Oh and good luck Rhodes.".

He went back to normal as he said,"What happened here Rhodes?"." Oh nothing. So Bob? What do you think of me?" said Alexis.He then said,"You are an incredible duelist and you have a lot of potential. Later Rhodes.".He walked off as she said,"Did he just compliment me?".

Next time,
The Devil King on a date?







No comments:

Post a Comment