Friday, October 24, 2014

Dark Haven Episode 9 Summer with Monsters part 1 Meeting the Childhood Friend who is very close to Bob.


Welcome to the Summer Episodes and you have read or watch the show, this is where Ruby was introduce and I am not a fan of her because she is very perverted.I am not kidding about this.She will still be in here but she doesn't appear as much.Anyway, I wanted to ask you a question.Can someone tell me what a Slice of Life Manga is?I mean I am so life on what it is about so I won't ever do that story.Anyway lets meet up with our hero who is reading his book of magic spells to add his punches and kicks with more power and attacks with his sword.

Bob was sitting at the bus stop.He was wearing a green t-shirt with black shorts and he had Armageddon on his back and he was reading how to summon a spirit."Okay. Lets try bring out a dragon." said Bob.He then made his hands glow white as a portal appear."Bob? What are you doing?" said Stella.He then saw her and his face went red.She was wearing a sliver jacket, a pink dress, and sandals and she look amazing to him and dam cute."Bob? Are you alright?" said Stella.

She then waved her hand in front of him and then she noticed the portal."Are you trying out a new spell?" said Stella."Yeah. I am going to summon a dragon. I always wanted to fly on one ever since I was a kid. Doesn't that sound weird?" said Bob."Nope. I mean that is so cool that you can use magic that isn't like Lela right?" said Stella."Yeah. You know that blood that you and Inner you love more than anything?" said Bob."Yes." said the two."I have the blood of the Devil." said Bob.

Stella was confused at what he said as Inner Stella said,"He isn't like other Devils Stella. I mean do you see a tail or horns?"."No." said Stella.Bob then smiled as he said,"So Stella? Are you excited about going to the Human World? I remember that you were bullied back there."."Yeah but I have some great friends now and I am so excited because we are going to your hometown." said Stella."Yeah." said Bob.

Flashback, Bob was sitting with the rest of the Newspaper club excluding Finn and Frank because they left for their respective family thing."Okay. We are going to the Human World since we earned a lot of money for the school." said Ms. Sparks."Really?" said Stella."Don't worry. I will protect you Stella." whispered Bob.Stella smiled as Ruby noticed the Vampire smiling at HER beloved."So where are we going Ms. Sparks?" said Lela."We are going to Mural."said Ms. Sparks."Aren't you from there Bob?" said Karen."Yeah. How do you know that?" said Bob.

Ms. Sparks whistled loudly as Dex said,"I think Ms. Sparks told her Bobby.".Lela then said,"We better get ready. One of us have summer school."." Hey! I tried studying but I was busy."said Dex."Yeah. Being a pervert." said Inner Stella.Ruby then placed Bob's hand in her hand and she said,"Let's go Bobby."."Let's." said Stella.The girls walked off with Bob and Lela followed them with Karen.Dex joined them as Ms. Sparks said,"I better get my stomach ready. Mural fish is the best.".

Present, Bob and Stella were sitting under a tree facing the ocean and bus stop."So Bob? Can I meet your family?" said Stella."Um sure. I mean mom will be impressed if I bring a girl at home whatsoever, dad would be at work but he would love you, and Robin will take some convince. They will love you." said Bob."So Bob? Does Mural have a beach?" said Stella.

He looked at her and he said,"Yes Stella. Mural has pretty much everything on the planet. If you can name it, we have it."."So are you going to go swim?" said Stella."Maybe Stella. I mean I just learn how to swim from the Missing Link himself. I don't want to leave you alone. I want this trip into the human world to be good for the both of us." said Bob.

The two were about to kiss and then they were stopped by Ruby, Lela, and Karen."I knew we should have come down here later. We could have stopped her from almost kissing Bob on the lips." said Karen."You are right for once Snow Cone. Beloved. You should have kiss me instead." said Ruby." I don't think Bob would want to be your puppet and he is Stella." said Lela."Bob can kiss whoever he wants and it will be mine who gets that first kiss. I know this because of the newspaper." said Karen.

Bob then saw the bus driver with Ms. Sparks.Ms. Sparks was talking about the girls to follow Bob because he knew the human world better than her and Bob was talking to the driver."You lived? Color me impressed kid." said the Driver."Um thanks. I had help from my friends. I realized my true potential and I am enjoying life at Dark Haven." said Bob.

The driver then noticed the pink haired girlfriend looked at the human with and he said,"Is that your guardian angel kid? Or is she your girlfriend?".Bob's face went bright red as he said,"Both but she is mainly my Guardian Angel and my best friend. I mean she and the others were the reason that I decided to live and fight monster big and small. I would do anything for the both of them.".

The driver then hit the horn which got everyone on the bus in a split second.Lela then notice that Dex wasn't with them and she was keeping Ruby away from Bob and Stella who were sitting next to him and Karen was in the back because she like the back."Ms. Sparks. Where is the pervert?" said Lela."He failed his tests. He will be joining us if he finish his tests." said Ms. Sparks."So wouldn't you have to go then Ruby?" said Stella.

"Nope. I finish my tests in a quick second because I want to see Beloved wearing trunks." said Ruby.She then thought,"I am also ditching them.".Stella then saw that Bob was texting someone on his phone and she said,"So what are you doing Bob?"."Telling my friends that I am coming back to town and meet me at the beach." said Bob."I see." said Stella."Don't worry. They will love you Stella." said Bob.She smiled as Karen froze some seats behind her.

Bob stood there under the sun and he said,"I miss this place so much!".He was standing there on the beach wearing his black and sliver trunks."What is wrong with Bob?" said Lela.She was talking with Stella and the two were wearing swimsuits that didn't show off their bodies but Stella stick out because of her hair."We are back in the Human World. I mean the air is fresh and also the woods aren't something out of a horror flick." said Bob."I see. So where are Ruby and Karen? I mean we know where Ms. Sparks went too." said Stella.

Then Bob was tackled by Ruby and Karen who were swimsuits that make them very appealing to the boys."Beloved! How do I look?" said Ruby."Fantastic. Now get off him." said Stella.She lifted the succubus and ice girl and then Bob said,"Thanks Stella. I owe you a treat later.".She smiled as Bob heard,"Bob? What are you doing here?".

Stella then saw a girl with black hair up to her shoulders and sapphire blue eyes.She was wearing a red swimsuits that made her look amazing and Bob said,"Donna? Is that you?".She then hugged him and Lela stopped Karen from freezing her as Donna said,"So who are you girls?"."They are my friends Donna." said Bob.

Donna was shocked at this statement as she said,"You? You have female friends? I am shocked Bob. So when I left your life, you became a player. Color me impressed Bob!"."What is she talking about Bob?" said Lela."And who is she to you?" said Ruby and Karen.Both Stella was confused on who this girl has to Bob because they both like him.Also Inner Stella sensed a weird power of her and she was confused on her more.

"Girls. This is my childhood friend Donna Ramos. Me and her are close. Donna meet my friends from that private school that I told you about. This is Lela Santos and she is really smart. This is Karen Taylor and she is a fan of my writing. This is Ruby Turner and she is a fan of mine. I want you to meet Stella Walker. She was my first friend there." said Bob.

Donna looked at Stella and she said,"So how did you meet Bob?"."He sit in front of me in my homeroom. We have a lot in common." said Stella.She didn't want anyone to know about them meeting for the first time."I see." said Donna.Bob then noticed Donna judging her and then he said,"So where are the others Donna? I told the gang that I would be back in town."."They are going to meet at the clubhouse. You going to meet us there?" said Donna."Yeah. I just need to tell the girls something." said Bob.

She walked off as Bob said,"Please don't tell anyone about my magic."."Why? I mean that makes you more amazing Beloved." said Ruby."Don't boys like magic or something?" said Lela."Yeah and I would freeze them solid if they make fun of you." said Karen."I think Bob doesn't want him being exposed to regular humans because they aren't used to people with magic being real." said Stella."She is on the mark." said Bob.He smiled making the pink hair girl blush and then he told them to follow her to the Clubhouse.

The four girls who were monsters were shocked by the Clubhouse.The Clubhouse had two stories and it look like a mini mansion."One of my friends is really rich." said Bob."Ah." said the four.He then opened the door and then he said,"Welcome to the Guild.".Ruby then saw that this place was huge and then she said,"This place is very amazing."."Yeah. I wish I never left but if I didn't, I wouldn't have meet you guys." said Bob.

"Bob?! What are you doing here? I thought I was going to pick you up at the hotel but you took the incentive." said a boy.Lela then saw a boy with dirty blond hair and blue eyes standing on the stairwell to the second floor."Girls meet me my male best friend Ace Dawson. He kinda got me in trouble in a lot as a kid but we are still friends to this day. Ace meet my friends from that private school that I got into. So are the others here yet?" said Bob."Yes. They are in the gaming corner. You go say hi to them while I introduce myself to your cute friends." said Ace.

Bob walked off as Stella said,"So you are Bob's male best friend?"."Yep. Me and Bobby have been friends since we were in grade school. Those were the days. So you girls are friends with my Bobby? I mean did Bobby do something weird?" said Ace."Yes and is it weird that I call him beloved?" said Ruby."What did he do? Did he save your life or something like that?" said Ace.She nod her head as Karen said,"Bob saved us all.".

Ace then laughed as Lela said,"What is so funny?"."You four must be Karen Taylor, Lela Santos, Ruby Turner, and Stella Walker. Bob told me about you girls. He saved that he owes you four a lot." said Ace."He talks about us?" said Inner Stella and Stella."Yeah. You must be Stella. He talks about you the most. I mean you are prettier in person but I would never mess with a man's girl." said Ace.He stood up and he said,"Lets go meet the rest of the Guild."

The four girls were shocked to see Donna drinking a soda at the bar and Bob was in a headlock by a boy with blue hair as a rich boy with white hair was sitting on a bench reading a book."Bob?" said the four.He then saw the four and he said,"Girls. You already met Donna and I would like you to meet Fate Falcon who is a Gangster and the man who paid for this place and Kurt Raymond who is my second male best friend.".The boy who had Bob in a headlock said,"Sup. You girls are pretty cute. So which one of you is Stella? I am Kurt by the way.".

Stella raised her hand and Ryan said,"I guess you owe me some money Fate."."Whatever Ryan. I owe Donna money and I am never going to give it to her." said Fate."You know that I am in the room Fate." said Donna.Fate shrugged as Ruby said,"So you guys are Beloved's friends?".The three looked at him and he said,"Oh look Stella. Lets go check out the view. It is incredible.".He dragged her away as Ace said,"Lets start from the beginning.".

Later on that night, Bob and Stella were looking at the ocean and Stella said,"This is amazing Bob. I didn't know that you are so popular."."I'm not. I am a really shy guy Stella." said Bob."Hey Bob. So who is Donna to you? I mean you two are pretty close." said Stella.Bob looked at her and he said,"She is like my sister Stella. I mean we grew up together and she help me kinda of understand my sister."."Okay." said Stella.

She then said,"So Bob? Do you mind if we go explore tomorrow?"."Um sure. I mean I can ask Fate to show you girls around in his limo." said Bob."No Bob. Just you and me." said Stella."Like a date?" said Bob.The two faces went red as Stella said,"Yep. You don't mind right?"."Yeah. That would be awesome. I mean we can be alone. I mean I like having the girls company but we haven't time alone." said Bob.She then looked into his eyes and he looked into hers and then they kissed.

Next Time,
Bob and Stella have their first date.






No comments:

Post a Comment