Thursday, October 23, 2014

Update 10-23-14


We are heading toward the new Smash Game coming in November which is killing me.I mean it looks awesome and it is going to be the best Wii U game so far!Anyway, I am canceling the Devil King story.Now before you all get pissed about this, I am doing this because I got bored with it.I did like making Bob into an emotionless and heartless jerk but I am writing Dark Haven which means that I was focused more on it.I didn't mind writing it and the Devil King will be making an appearance in Dark Haven so expect that sometimes soon.

Lets get back to businesses.I am working on a new Yugioh Story with Bob as the apprentice of the four main Protagonist of the Anime and I will explain more about this in there.So You better expect to see so more awesome stories on the horizon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment