Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Duel Academy Episode 9 Syrus and Chumley standing up!


We are actually starting the story now.No weird intro thing because I got nothing.Also spoilers for video games away.

I was sitting under a tree playing on my 3DS and I was playing Fire Emblem Awakening.I was in the middle of The Threat of Silence trying to get Tiki when I saw Jaden running toward me." Robin!" yelled Jaden.I then paused my game and I said," Yes Jaden?I am busy."." We have a major problem!" said Jaden." Did you get in trouble again?" I said." No.It is Ms.Midori Hibiki." said Jaden." Explain." I said.

He sat there and he said," She is the complete opposite of Banner."." And?I like her.She is the sister of a pro and a friend of mine." I said.He looked around and he said," Can you keep a secret?".I nod my head because I had a lot of secrets." I heard her talking about Chumley and Syrus." said Jaden." What about them Jaden?" I said.

" They are failing in something according to her." said Jaden." What?I mean you don't do ANY schoolwork yet you aren't failing." I said." Do you think the girls could help them?" said Jaden." They can't." I said." Why?" said Jaden." Alexis is busy with Cheerleading and Stella with Dancing.I actually went to one of Stella's events.It was pretty cool." I said." Really?I wish I could have gone but I had Basketball practice." said Jaden." She wanted you to be there Jaden." I thought.

Jaden stood up and he said," I better get going Robin."." Why?" I said." I got a Basketball game today and we will win for Duel Academy." said Jaden." Good luck man." I said."Thanks Robin.Peace." said Jaden.He ran off toward the gym and I went back to my game where I won after a long struggle because if you are unprepared for the battle ahead,You are screwed and you will have a hard time with the battle.Trust me,be prepared.

I was walking to Ms.Hibiki's office after dealing with girls.I knocked on her door and she said," Who is it?"." It is me Robin." I said." Ah Robin.You may come in." said Midori.I opened the door and I saw her grading some papers." So are you ready for your tag duel with Mr.Yuki?I mean Vellian is pretty determined to get you two expelled." said Midori." Yeah.So I heard something from Jaden." I said." Is it about me saying something about them failing?" said Midori." Yeah.Can you explain to me what you meant by that?" I said.

She looked at me and she said," Those 2 are very bad at dueling."." So?With practice,anyone can become a pro." I said." Yes but Chumley failed his freshman year twice." said Midori." And?" I said." Do you want to be their tutor Robin?I mena you are one of the smartest students in your class." said Midori." Okay but you need to be nice to these kids.I mean most of them aren't used to yet." I said." I will try but you know that my way of teaching is way different from Banner's." said Midori." Yep but be nice." I said.

I was sitting in my room when I heard my door being knocked on." Who is it?" I said." It is me and Chumley Robin.Can we come in?" said Syrus." Sure." I said.I opened the door and I saw the two along with Roger." I know why Syrus and Chumley are here so why are you here Roger?" I said." I came here to see if you are going to tutor them." said Roger." Okay then.Come on in." I said.

Chumley sat on the floor and he said," So Robin?Why did you decide to tutor us?"." I really don't know myself Chumley but I think that both of you two can be amazing duelists." I said." Hey Robin.Can I ask you something?" said Syrus." Sure.Ask away." I said.

" I got challenged by this second year Obelisk Student because I stood up for Zane." said Syrus." Wow.I am very proud of you Syrus" I said." I know.He was pretty brave but he had a mini freak out because he had to duel him." said Roger." Do you need me to help you get ready?" I said." Yes Please!" said Syrus.Chumley then looked away and I said," Is there something wrong Chumley?"." Can you help me too because I want to settle an old score." said Chumley.

" What is it Chumley?" said Roger." It is a bully from my freshman year.I wanted to beat my Bully." said Chumley." Sure thing Chumley.So when is your battle Sy?" I said." Tomorrow at the Beach." said Syrus." We have a beach?" said Roger." Yeah." I said." Of course you would know that Robin." said Roger."Yeah because I am popular unlike you." I said.Roger almost tried to kill me but I blocked him and I helped Syrus and Chumley with some strategies for their decks.

I was relaxing in my bed reading a book on the history of Greece.I then decide to call Zane.He answered with," What do you want Robin?Do you know what time it is?"." Yes but I need your help with something." I said." Can't you ask Johnny or Guy for help?" said Zane." Yeah but I trust you and I haven't told anyone about your loss." I said." I really don't care if you tell people about me losing because they won't believe you because of your jacket." said Zane.

" I guess so Zane.So can you tell me about a bully of Chumley Huffington?" I said." Ah.I remember her." said Zane." He got bullied by a girl?" I said." Yeah and since no one like Slifers because you, Johnny, Jaden, and maybe Fate.We just accepted it." said Zane." So do you know her?" I said." She is one of my fangirls.Why are you asking?What are you planing Robin?" said Zane.

" You should come to the beach tomorrow along with Alexis, Guy, and Stella.You are going to see two Slifers kick some major but." I said." Sounds interesting." said Zane." Are you going to be there Zane?" I said." Yeah." said Zane.He hanged up as I went back to my book and I thought," Tomorrow is going to be awesome.".

Narrator P.O.V
Robin was sitting on the beach wearing a gray t-shirt and blue jeans.He couldn't go swimming due to his feminine body.He sat there and he saw Syrus with Chumley, Jaden, and Roger." Hey guys." said Robin." Where are they Bob?" said Roger."What is he talking about?" said Chumley." I didn't tell you?I invited Zane plus Guy and the girls to come watch your duels." said Robin." That sounds awesome!I mean Sy gets to show his skills as a duelist!" said Jaden." You did that for me?" said Syrus." Yeah.I mean we are friends." said Robin.

Jaden then saw Guy and Zane." Hey.Where is Johnny, Fate, Alexis, and Stella?" said Jaden." The girls are busy with girl stuff and the boys were busy with something." said Guy." Ah." said Roger." So where are they?" said Chumley." They are coming.Are you ready Syrus and Chumley?I mean that kid you challenge Syrus hates my guts and Chumley.Your bully is really strong." said Zane." Don't worry so much Zane.Robin taught me and Chumley alot.He is really smart." said Syrus." I had a great teacher." said Robin.

The guys then saw 4 Obelisk Students.Two of them stuck out.One had red hair and green eyes and he look pretty thin and rich.The other was a girl with long green hair which sticks out and she was very pretty but not supermodel pretty." Zane and Guy?What are you doing with these Slifers?" said the girl." Well TIna,these guys are my friends." said Zane." Of course.The high and mighty Zane would be friends with weak and pathetic Slifers." said the boy.

Robin then said," So who should I duel first?"." Let me in too Robin.Lets show these Obelisk what for." said Jaden." Roger and Guy plus Zane cheer on Syrus and Chumley for us okay?" said Robin." Gotcha.Show these Obelisk the power of Slifer,the Sky Dragon." said Roger.Robin and Jaden walked off with the two nameless Obelisk as Syrus said," Lets duel Allen!"." Ah pipsqueak must be ready to lose in front of his weak and pathetic brother?" said Allen aka the boy with blond hair.

The two stood apart from each other as Zane said," Syrus.Be careful okay."." Gotcha ya Zane!" said Syrus.Syrus drew a card and he smiled,"I summon Ambulanceroid in defense mode.".Then a ambulance stood there and Syrus said," I end my turn with 2 facedowns."Allen drew a card and he said," I summon the one and only Celtic Guardian!".The famous monster stood there and Allen said," Attack that van!".

He then rushed toward the robot and Syrus said," Robin told me about duelist like you Allen.You rush into attacks like this and then you get blindsided.I play my facedown Mirror Force!"."What?!" said Allen.The guardian was gone as Allen growled," I end my turn with a facedown."." Wow.Color me impressed to say the least." said Guy." Yeah.Robin helped us a lot with that." said Chumley.Zane nod his head in agreement.

Syrus drew a card and he said," I play the spell Lucky Hand!".He drew 5 cards and he said," I play Double Summon to bring out Rescueroid in defense mode and Submarineroid!".Then an truck stood there next to a sub and then Syrus said," I activate my Submarineroid's special effect to attack you directly!".Allen then lost 800 life points and Syrus said," I end my turn with a facedown to end my turn.I switch my Submarineroid to defense mode.".

Allen drew a card and he said," I summon Marauding Captian!".The blond stood there and Allen said," I then use his special effect to summon Gearfried the Iron Knight.".The knight stood there and Allen said," I attack your overgrown sub with my knight!".He rushed toward him and then Syrus said," I activate my facedown that I just set up!Go Magic Cylinder!".The attack hit Allen and he lost 1800 life points." Dam.I end my turn with a facedown." said Allen.

Zane looked at his brother who looked happy and he thought," I am proud of you Syrus.".Syrus then noticed Zane smiling which is rare and he said," I draw!".He drew a card and he smiled like a kid on Christmas," I play my final facedown!Vehicroid Connection Zone!I send my entire hand to the grave which contains Truckroid, Expressroid, Drillroid, and Stealthroid so I can summon Super Vehicroid Stealth Union in attack mode!".

Then a transformer like monster stood there and Syrus said," I attack you directly with Submarineroid so 800 more life points gone!".Allen lost 800 life points and Syrus said,"Attack Marauding Captain!".Allen then lost of his life points thanks to the super robot and Jaden said," Way to duel Syrus!".

The two stood there and Allen said," You two won?"." Of course we did.I mean we won thanks to the Monado Blade." said Robin." Huh?" said the group.Robin sighed as he said," Good job Syrus.Now you are up Chumley.Are you ready?".The boy nod his head as Tina said," Do you really think that you can beat me piggy?"." So not cool." said Jaden." Yeah." said Roger." Can it Slifers!" said Tina.

The two stood across from each other and Tina said," I will let you go first Koala.I mean you will chicken out by then.".Chumley drew a card and he said," I place a monster facedown to end my turn.".A card was in front of the duelist and Tina drew a card." I summon Alpha the Magnet Warrior in attack mode!" said Tina.The magnet warrior stood there and Tina said," Attack that facedown!".

It slashed the card revealing Des Koala which cause Tina to lose 100 life points and then 2000 life points thanks to the Koala's special effect." I end my turn with a facedown." said Tina." Wow!That was an awesome move!" said Jaden." Yes and I taught him that." said Roger." You couldn't teach anyone anything beside the difference between cartoons and Anime." said Robin.Guy smiled and Syrus said," Lets see if Chumley draw the card combo to win this.".

Chumley drew a card and he smiled," This combo is so sweet."." What do you mean by that hippo?" said Tina." I play Polymerization to fuse Des Kangeroo and Big Koala to summon Master of Oz.".Then a green monster stood there and Tina said," Uh oh."." Show them the power of the outback and also.I play Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy your facedown.This is for bullying me." said Chumley.The monster knocked out Tina's remaining life points as Robin said," I hope you like that Ms.Hibiki.".The two Obelisk ran away.

She stood there and Jaden said," When did you get here teach?"." At the start of the younger Mr.Truesdale's duel against Allen.I am very impress with your skills.I guess Robin was right about you two." said Midori." Like always." said Robin." Don't to be cocky Robin." said Roger." Can it Anime nerd." said Robin." Anyway,I hope to see you two improve in class." said Ms.Hibiki.

She walked off as Zane said," Good job little bro and you too Chumley."." Yeah.You two were awesome." said Guy." Thanks." said the two." Now lets have fun!" said Jaden." I can't.I got some reading to catch up on." said Robin." Okay.See you guys later." said Jaden.Guy, Robin, and Zane walked off as the four Slifers had fun at the beach.Robin wanted to join them but he didn't want his secret to be revealed.

Next time,
Jaden and Robin duel against 2 old friends of Robin.

No comments:

Post a Comment