Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Dark Haven Episode 6 Don't judge a book by its cover

Welcome to the episode where a perverted wolf is making his entrance.So this Episode is going to be not for children and if you want to skip this,I may be doing of a summary of Episode 4, 5, and 6 in Episode 7 so keep your hopes up for that.Anyway, let's begin with Bob and Stella walking to school.

It has been 3 days since Bob almost drowned.He had to miss three days of school because he had to recover from that tragic event.Ruby and Lela had joined the Newspaper Club due to Bob being in there and Ms. Sparks was happy with the whole thing.She had gotten the school genius in her club and with Ruby, she was happy that she had another member.

"Are you sure you should be up Bob? I mean you almost drowned." said Stella."I will be fine Stella. Anyway to change the subject, we get to meet the other members of the Newspaper club today. That sounds like fun right?" said Bob."Yeah. It does Bob." said Stella.

"Why did Ruby and Lela have to join Inner Me? I mean me and Bob were going to have a thing alone." said Stella silently so that Bob couldn't hear her talking to her Rosario and also Bob not thinking that she is crazy."Stella. Those girls like him too Outer Me. You need to fight for him." said Inner Stella."I will try Outer Me. I know that you like his blood just as much as I do." said Stella."Indeed." said Inner Stella.

Bob and Stella were outside of the club room and Bob opened the door to see a giant cake."Okay then. I didn't think that Ms. Sparks could bake something that big." said Bob."She can but I think someone is in there." said Stella."So how do we get them out then?" said Bob."Well, we can start eating it Bob." said Stella.

"Oh. It is a good thing that I skipped breakfast. I am starving." said Bob."You did?" said Stella."I got down there late. They ran out of food. I hate having a student who eats like the Human Blob in the same dorm." said Bob."I can make something for you if you want." said Stella."Really? That would be awesome. I mean I might be able to stay awake in class." said Bob.

Then the top of the cake opened up revealing Ruby."Beloved! If you want me to make you some food. You just had to ask and I will make a meal that will make you fall for me a million times." said Ruby."He asked me Ruby. You would probably put something to make him love you." said Stella."Girls. Please stop." said Bob.Lela then made the two girls simmer down as Bob said,"Thanks Lela. I really didn't want a cat fight on my tired and hungry hands."."You are welcome Bob." said Lela.

The four sat there and Ms.Sparks walked in."Welcome to Dark Haven Gazette. Your four will be working on our school newspaper which is read by everyone here." said Ms. Sparks.Bob raised his hand and he said,"Doesn't the school have an online version?"."We do Mr.X except I have no idea how this stuff work." said Ms. Sparks."I do Miss." said Bob."Really? That means you can work on the Internet version. Now where is the Club President?" said Ms. Sparks.

Then the door opened up and they all saw a boy.He had Green hair and blue eyes.He had a red band around his head and he was holding 2 bouquet of pink and red flowers."Man. Who is this guy?" thought Bob.He walked over to the girls and he said,"You three must be new members. My name is Dexter or Dex Butler. I am your club president.".

He then gave Ruby red flowers and one for Lela and then he said to Stella,"You are the most lovely girl on campus.".Stella then held the roses as Bob sighed."Ah. This is your club president Dexter Butler. He is an expert reporter and if you have any questions, ask him." said Ms. Sparks."Where are you going Ms. Sparks?" said Lela."I have a meeting to attend. Make these kids work Dex." said Ms. Sparks."K teach." said Dex.

Dex then slammed the desk and he said,"You may have thought this club was going to be easy but here at Dark Haven, we risk our lives and reputation for news. We aren't leaving anything out from them. You get that."."Yeah. My name is Bob." said Bob."Ah. I heard about you. You are pretty popular here." said Dex."I guess so." said Bob."So any of you ladies have any ideas for our first paper? We need something big and amazing to impress them." said Dex.

Ruby then said,"We could write a story about Beloved."."Who is Beloved?" said Dex."Bob but I have a better story." said Lela."What is it?" said Stella."The pervert." said Lela."There is a Pervert?" said Bob."Yeah. I mean this Pervert was staring at girls at night and take their stuff to fuel his sick pleasure." said Stella."He sounds like the worst and I think me and my blade would agree." said Bob."It is a good story. I like it. First we have to get some more info about the whole thing." said Dex.

Bob was carrying some fliers and he was looking for Dex who was supposed to be helping him because Lela was getting people to send some info to her through the Internet which Bob showed her how to do.He then found Dex just squatting there."What is he doing?" said Bob.He then saw Stella and Ruby trying to grab some more fliers as Dex said,"You two are doing great up there."."Are you sure Dex? I don't think I can keep standing here." said Stella."I can if Beloved asks me too." said Ruby.

Bob walked over to Dex and he said,"What do you think you are doing? You should be helping me instead of..".He then saw Dex looking under the girls skirt and he said,"Cut it out!"."Cut what out Bobby?" said Dex."You know what I mean." said Bob.Dex stood up and he said,"My man. I mean I know that you must be terrible with the ladies but looking up their skirts is so wrong.".

The two came down and then Bob said,"I didn't! I mean I did for a second but Dex was doing it before hand!".The two then slapped him and Ruby said,"Beloved. If you just asked, I would have let you see them."."Thanks I think. Stella. I'm sorry." said Bob."Bob. I hate perverts. See you later." said Stella.She walked off as Ruby and Lela followed her.Dex put his hand on Bob's shoulder and he said,"Don't worry man. She will forgive you eventually. Now lets go set up those fliers."."Right." said Bob.

Later that night,Stella was in her room talking to her mirror which showed Inner Stella with her arms crossed."Why did you slap him Stella? I mean you two are friends." said Inner Stella."I hate perverts. I mean they are so gross and slimy and such losers." said Stella.

"Just please tell me you are going to apologized to him Stella. I mean you like him and I don't want you messing up your friendship because of this one little thing. Try the Silent Treatment." said Inner Stella.Stella nod her head as she went to sleep and Inner Stella thought,"Bob better be ready for Dex. I feel he is trying to get rid of you by making you look like a pervert.".Inner Stella took control of Stella and she walked out of the dorm looking for Bob.

Bob woke up and he saw that he had been moved from his room.He woke up in the woods and he saw Inner Stella."What are you doing out? I mean I haven't pulled the Rosario off you." said Bob."Bob. I need to tell you something which you should listen to." said Inner Stella."Okay. Shoot." said Bob."Dex is a pervert and he is the one of all of the girls have been talking about." said Inner Stella."I knew it!" yelled Bob.

Inner Stella was impressed with Bob and she said,"How did you know Bob?"."I just guess. I mean he was looking at Outer Stella's underwear with no problems and then he is trying to much to be my friend." said Bob."You are one smart kid. Anyway, I hope you will be ready for him." said Inner Stella."Yep. Thanks for the heads up Inner Stella. I owe you one free bloodsucking." said Bob.She then bit his neck as she thought,"This stuff is really good. No wonder why Stella likes him.".

The next day,Bob was helping Dex out with some stuff on the case."So Dex? Why are we here on the roof?" said Bob."Well Bobby, I don't like you. I mean you are such a player!" said Dex."Explain." said Bob."You have Stella Walker who is the hottest girl ever, Ruby Turner who has the biggest breasts on campus, and Lela Santos who is the smartest girl. I will make you into what they see as scum." said Dex.

"Stop Dex!" said Stella.She stood there with Ruby and Lela and Lela said,"We won't let you blame Bob for your actions."."Huh?" said Bob."Beloved. Dex here was going to use some fake pictures that he made to make you look like a pervert." said Ruby.Dex then said,"You know what. I tried to be civil about this but time to end your life Bob!".

He then transformed into a werewolf as Lela said,"That explains why no girls has caught him."."Yeah." said Ruby.Bob pulled out his sword and he said,"Bring it on Reject Feral!".Dex rushed toward Bob as he said,"Die!".Bob dodged the attack and he slashed his back."Ow! What the hell!?" yelled Dex."My sword is made of material to hurt monsters and you are no exception to that!" said Bob."He is so cool." said Ruby and Stella."Yeah and we better help him because the moon is coming out and we know that Dex gets stronger when powered up the moon glowing light." said Lela.

The moon came out as Dex said,"Now I have a speed boost! Die!".He rushed toward Bob but then he was held back by fire hoses thanks to Lela and Ruby held back the furry freak.Bob then rushed toward Stella and he said,"We kinda need your help Inner Stella!".He then pulled off the Rosario and she appeared."Lets go you furry freak." said Inner Stella."Sweet. You are a vampire! We should go out Stella." said Dex."I would never date a guy like you. Now it is time for you to learn your place." said Inner Stella.

She then kicked him off the roof as Ruby said,"She is too overpowered."."Maybe if you knew how to fight, you could defend Bob from monster like Dex." said Lela.The two argued as Inner Stella said,"Good bye Bob."."Later Inner Stella." said Bob.She then bit his neck for a drink and she went back to her home inside of the Rosario.

A few days later, the group was helping pass out papers.Bob and Stella were talking as Ruby and Lela handed out papers."This is actually kinda of fun." said Stella."Yeah. Who knew having a club member like Dex would be fun?" said Bob."He got what he deserved. I mean using Bob for your sick gains is pathetic." said Stella."Be nice Stella. At least we have a new Club President who is pretty cool." said Bob.

The two then saw their new club president Frank who was a tall guy with big muscles and scars over his arms and face."So Bob? Can I have a bite?" said Stella."What do you mean?" said Bob."You have been letting other me drink your blood." said Stella."Okay but not too much." said Bob.She smiled as she bit into his neck and Bob thought,"This is my life and I am not changing whatsoever.".He then looked over at Dex who was getting beat up by the girls for peeping on them."Karma is a bitch ain't it?" said Bob.

Next time,
Bob meets a girl who freeze him in a icy block of love?



No comments:

Post a Comment