Friday, October 17, 2014

Dark Haven Episode 1 Day 1: Frightful First Day

Welcome to a story that is based of an awesome Manga known as Rosario + Vampire which I highly recommended that you read and maybe the Anime but it goes way off the source material. Lets begin with our hero riding a bus. I know that it isn't the most dramatic entrance into battle but it somewhat fits the story theme.

We begin our story on a bus. We look inside of the bus to see a boy sitting there alone. He had black hair which was common where he had lived and brown eyes. He was wearing a black jacket with a red tie and blue jeans. He was heading to a private school which was quite far from his hometown which was back in the city. He sighed as he said,"Why did they have to find this? I mean those two couldn't find their keys in plane sight.". He looked at a pamphlet which had Dark Haven on it.

A few days ago, the boy was walking home from school. He had just failed of his tests to get into a high school. His parents were worried sick because they didn't want their baby boy to be a homeless bum without an education. In front of his house stood a priest and he was wearing a white robe with a cross around his neck. "That is weird. What did Dad get himself into this time?! He has gotten into some weird stuff before" thought the boy. 

He walked toward his house and the priest said,"Here you go son. I have something to solve all of your problems my boy.". He handed the boy a pamphlet and he ran off. The boy read it and he said to himself,"Dark Haven?".He then placed the pamphlet on his kitchen counter as he went upstairs to his room to play video games until dinner. He was worried about his parents or his sister finding it but he put those fears to rest.

Later, he walked downstairs and he saw his mother and father dancing in the kitchen. He then saw his little sister who is in Junior High sitting at the kitchen table with her arms shrugged. "Bobby! I am so proud of you." said Bob's mom. "What happened? Did Bob find himself a job or a girlfriend?" said Bob's sister. "Even better Robin. He found a high school." said Bob's dad. "Really? I thought that thing was a joke Audrey and Arthur." said Bob.

"Nope. It looks real and you are now a student of Dark Haven." said Audrey. "Great. That's awesome mom." said Bob. "That really sucks for you big brother." said Robin. She  read the pamphlet as she said with a smile,"You two know that our Bob is going to a school far out in the country.". "What?! I need the City!" said Bob. "Don't worry Bobby. This school does have modern appliances there." said Arthur.

Bob sighed as he said,"I better go pack then. Trying to convince you two is like punching a brick wall or something like that." He then walked off to his room as his parents continued to dance while Robin sighed and eat her dinner. Bob later came downstairs for dinner because despite him going to a new school away from everyone he has ever known, he was really hungry to say the very least and he was going to miss his mom's cooking.

He then saw the bus driver. When Bob got onto the bus earlier, the bus driver just looked at him and he laughed at him. The driver said to Bob,"So kid? What do you think of monsters?" said the driver who smiled. "They're okay I guess. Why?" said Bob. "No reason at all boy. Oh look we are heading into the tunnel to Dark Haven." said the driver. Bob then saw that the tunnel was pretty dark and he thought,"I guess this is where Dark Haven gets its name.". The bus driver said,"We're here.".

Bob stood there with his suitcase and bag in his hands and the driver said,"Hey Kid! Good luck out there. You'll need it.".The bus drove off at the speed of sound as Bob saw the surrounding area. He was on a cliff and he could see an green sea right below him. He said,"This place is something out of a horror flick or a abandoned area. What did my parents get me into this time?". He walk up the cliff and he saw a sign that said dorms and Academy to the left. With no fear, Bob walked into the forest.

He saw some graves on his way along with several dead trees. "What did my parents get me into this time?" thought Bob. He heard a girl screaming as he hid right behind one of the many tombstones in the area."What was that?" thought Bob. He then saw students walking along on the same path that he was taking before he heard the scream. "I guess they're just used to that or I am a deaf school. I really hope it is that one." thought Bob.

He then noticed that one of the boy was really hairy and he was talking to a boy with really light blue hair. "Dude. I can see your monster form popping out." said the light haired boy. "Thanks man." said the hairy boy .The hair just disappeared in a flash as he said,"It sucks how we have to dressed up like humans.". "Yeah but as monsters, we can't let them know that we are here int the first place." said the light haired boy.

The two walked off and Bob thought,"There are monsters? What the hell is going on at this school? I just heard a scream!". He came out of his hiding spot and he was used a temporary brake for someone riding a bike. He saw a girl wearing the same uniform but for girls and she was on top of him and he blushed. She had pink hair up to her shoulders, green eyes, and a blush on her face. "I am so sorry. I was just late walking up today." said the girl.

She got off him as she said,"My name is Stella Walker. And you are?". "Robert Percival X or Bob for short." said Bob. He stood up and Stella said,"Bob. You're bleeding.". His cheek had a scratch on it as he said,"I'll be fine Stella. I have been through worse.". She said,"You smell really nice Bob.". "Um thanks?" said Bob. She then bit his neck after that as Bob thought,"What the hell?!". "Bob, I need to tell you something. I'm a vampire!" said Stella. " A what?!" thought Bob.

She said,"Thanks for the blood Bob. That was way better than tomato juice.". "You're welcome. So has the school year started? I came here a little late." said Bob. "Today is the first day. I will see you around campus Bobby." said Stella. She ran off as Bob was dazed/confused from the blood loss and that was his first "kiss". "What just happened?" said Bob. He found a sign that toward the dorms and he ran toward it.

He ran in his homeroom tired and exhausted. He had just ran here from the dorm and he met his dorm leader/mom. His dorm leader was a monster just like everyone else. Bob looked at the pamphlet and he thought to himself loudly,"This place said nothing about monsters!". The bell rang which was the sound of a clock bell and he saw his class sitting in their seats. Bob found his way toward the back and he was right next to the window.

He looked at all of them and he thought,"Everyone here is a monster.". He saw his teacher. She was about 30? and she had cat ears. She was wearing a white blouse and a blue skirt and she had sandy blond hair. "Is she a human like me? Or she is a cat monster?" thought Bob. "Welcome to class. My name is Ms. June Sparks and I'm your teacher. Now you all know that you have to wear your human disguises when on school grounds? Even us teachers do." said Ms.Sparks.

"Um Miss. We can see your tail." said a boy. She saw her tail as she hid it and Bob thought,"I am the only human here! Dam it!". "Hey teacher. So why do we have to look like humans? Why not just eat them?" said a boy sitting on the other side of the room. "Ah. Mr. Bruce Kane. You were brought here because what you did to humans." said Ms. Sparks who was looking at her roster list. "So? I feel like I was justified." said Bruce.

Bob hid behind a book as Bruce said,"I've been smelling a human all day. I feel like this human is real close to me.".Bruce was about to find Bob and Bob almost getting eaten. The front door opened up as a girl said,"Sorry. I'm late. I got lost.". "What a minute? That can't be." thought Bob. "It is fine dear. Come in and introduce yourself." said Ms. Sparks. Stella walked in and she said,"It is nice to meet you all. My name is Stella Walker and I hope we can all be friends.".

The boys then drooled over her as Ms. Sparks said,"Let see. Where to put you? Ah I see that there is a seat in front of Mr.X ". She looked at Bob as she smiled at him. That made Bob to get some glares from the guys. "Bob?! You are in this class too?! This is great." said Stella. She ran toward Bob and she hugged him. It caused the guys wanted to kill him and he thought,"This actually won't be so bad at all.".

"Do you know Mr.X?" said Ms.Sparks. Stella looked at her and she said,"Yep. He is my first friend that I made here and I also met him the morning.". "I see. Now lets begin some introductions." said Ms. Sparks. Later on, Bob was being dragged around by Stella and he thought,"This isn't half bad. I mean I'm with one of the hottest girl that I have ever seen but I'm hated by every guy at this school. I am not supposed to be drawing attention to myself.". "Is something wrong Bob?" said Stella.

She looked at him with her green eyes and he said,"I'm fine Stella. No need to worry about me.". The two walked to a soda machine and they got some drinks. Bob got himself a soda filled with sugar and Stella tomato juice. The two went on the roof looking over the forest. Stella said,"So Bob? Have you told anyone about me being the v-word?". "No. Why do you ask Stella?" said Bob. He took a sip of his soda as she said,"We aren't supposed to tell other students our monster identity.".

Stella said,"I bet me being a Vampire is really silly.". "What do you mean Stella? I am a really lost here Stella." said Bob. She then showed him a Rosario which was around her chest as she said,"This contains my powers. We vampires are pretty strong Bob.". "I see. So what do you think of humans Stella?! I mean that Bruce guy wants to eat them in general." said Bob. She went quiet as Bob said while looking at her,"Are you okay Stella?"

Stella said,"I don't like them because I went to a human school. They were all mean to me because of my hair but now I feel like I actually belong for once. So I really don't like humans. Why do you ask Bob?". "Oh it's nothing. I was just asking." said Bob. He then thought,"I knew it. I would be delaying my life by just being here. I better go back home.". The two talked while Bob was planned to leave due to him being scared

He stood in front of Dark Haven which looked like a Gothic Wonderland and he said,"Goodbye.". He stood there with his luggage and then he heard,"Bob!". He then saw Stella running toward him and he said,"Stella? What are you doing out here? I thought you would be in class.". "You weren't there Bob so I was worried." said Stella. She noticed his luggage and she said,"Where are you going?". "I can't be here Stella. I think I would be better at a different school." said Bob.

He started to walk off and Stella grabbed his arm as she said,"Please don't go!". "I have to! I need to be at a human school." said Bob. "Why? They made me feel like trash! Why would you want to go there?" said Stella. "I'm a human Stella!" yelled Bob. "Are you serious?" said Stella. "Yes and I don't need monsters for friends!" yelled Bob. He ran off and Stella stood there with a worried concern on her face. "Bob!" said Stella. She ran after him not knowing that Bruce was with him.

Bob was standing at the bus stop and then Bruce said,"Look. You're running away. What a little bitch to say the least.". He stood there and Bob said,"So? I don't want to be here.". " Okay. I'm really going to enjoy this." said Bruce. He transformed into a Orc and Bob said while he was really scared out of his mind,"I thought you couldn't beat in your monster form on school ground.". "We aren't on school grounds dip shit! Die!" yelled Bruce.

He slapped Bob into the wall and he felt all of his bones break. "Bob!" yelled Stella. She ran over to him and she said,"What is going on here?". "Ah Stella. Why do you hang out with this wimp and you should be my girlfriend." said Bruce. Stella looked at Bob and she said,"He may not be the strongest but he is my friend. I don't care that he isn't the strongest but I will always protect him.". Bob smiled and Bruce laughed,"You're so pathetic Bob!".

Bob tried to stand up and then Stella said,"What are you doing Bob?". "I'm going to protect you for him Stella." said Bob. He fell over as he grab the Rosario off.  He saw her changed. She turned into a super model with sliver hair and red eyes and she looked stronger. He noticed that the water and the moon turned red and then Bruce said,"You're a vampire?". "Yes. It is time for you to learn your place idiot." said Stella. She kicked him into a wall knocking him out.

She walked over to him and she said,"Don't leave her Bob. She really likes you and I love your blood Bob. That is what I think of you". "Okay then." said Bob. She put back on her Rosario and she went back to normal. Bob caught her as she was asleep. "I guess I better stay here for a while longer due to her needing me and I need her as well." thought Bob. He looked over to Bruce who was knocked out and Bob thought,"I need to get stronger. I better Stella's other form can help me.".

She woke up and she saw that she was on his lap. "Bob?!" said Stella. She got off him as Bob said,"I decided to stay here.". "Really? I really don't care that you are a human." said Stella. "Just don't tell anyone okay. I really don't want to be eaten." said Bob. She giggled as she said,"As long as you don't tell anyone that I am a vampire."."I promise Stella. What about Bruce?" said Bob. She said,"I think he is going to be sleeping there for a while. Lets go.".The two walked off as the two got closer.

Next time,
Stella tries to get Bob's attention when a Succubus wants Bob for herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment