Friday, October 31, 2014

Power Academy Episode 3 A Zombie's Date


Ah.We are here to see Bob on a date with the mistress of the Earth and also Bob being a Zombie with powers plus we learn more about Infinite from Vivian and maybe something about Bob's past.Lets begin with Bob waiting for his date.Also Karen Taylor is the Ice Woman after Bob's dead heart.

Bob was leaning on a light post waiting for his date.He was wearing his normal outfit which kept his skin safe from the burning rays of the Sun and fire users."Where is she? I mean she doesn't seem like the late type." thought Bob.He had been resting on the post for about 5 minutes now.He was getting really bored and he is a zombie so he was entertain himself by juggling his head around.Zombie get bored too.

Behind him was Karen and Emma who were spying on him for reasons."So why are we here again? I wanted to get some shopping done. We do need food." said Karen."We are here to make sure that Bob doesn't do anything stupid." said Emma."You do like him!" said Karen."No! I don't! I mean anyone who would like that Zombie pervert would be stupid." said Emma.Her face was red as Karen teased her more on her supposed crush on the pervert of the Dead.

Bob then sighed and he thought,"Those 2 sucks as spies.".Bob then saw Vivian walking toward him.She was wearing a cute outfit as Bob said,"Look who is nice. I guess making your date wait here is worth it."."Very funny. How long have you been here? You were juggling your head around when you get bored. We have been in the same class sine Middle School. I would notice from you." said Vivian."You are one smart girl. You are smarter than the ice girl and fiery maiden. Lets get this date started." said Bob.

The two walked into the amusement park."We have an Amusement Park on this rock? Who knew and I have lived here my whole life." said Bob."It has been here since our third year Bob. I thought you would have noticed or did Emma keep you under a tight leash like a stray?" said Vivian."I think your answer is the right one. So what ride should we go on first?" said Bob.She then pointed toward the roller coaster as Bob said,"Interesting."."I really hope my head doesn't fall off." thought Bob.

The two were on the ride as it went up the hill."Don't worry Bob. I know that your head wouldn't fall off." said Vivian."You sure about that Vivian? I mean my head stays on maybe a fourth of the time. I really should get that checked out by hey live in the moment I guess." said Bob."Yes. I did some research on this place. Lets just have fun and I will use my powers to find your head of we have too." said Vivian."Sounds like a great plan to me." said Bob.The two went down as Bob's head stay on.

The two were walking toward the tea cups."Are you sure about this one Vivian? I mean I may be an idiot but aren't Earth Users like yourself bad against gravity and motion?" said Bob."You are correct about Earth Users like me not being the best against motion or gravity. I trained myself to be the best out there and I am better than my sister." said Vivian."You have a sister? Is she seeing anyone?" said Bob."No. She is a member of the Top 20. Lets get on the ride already. We have talked too much." said Vivian.

Bob was tired as he was almost split in half from those teacups of hell."What is next Bob?" said Vivian."Not that!" said Bob.She giggled as Bob said,"You think my misery is funny? Women. We should get something to eat."."Then lets go over there." said Vivian.Bob then saw a crepe truck and he said,"Sure. I could use something to eat and that is perfect for my stomach which is impressed that it hasn't fallen out because of this date."."You are so lucky Bob." said Vivian.

The two were eating crepes as Emma and Karen were watching from the bushes."I can't believe he is eating Crepes with her." said Emma."Yeah but getting a kiss from a Crepes is so sweet." said Karen.Emma's face went red and she produced fire.Bob heard Karen say,"Emma! Calm down."."If they are going to follow us, try to hid better. A blind man could find you two without effort." thought Bob."Lets get going Vivian." said Bob."Right." said Vivian.

She then stood in front of the Haunted House as Bob said,"Are you trying to tell me something Vivian? I think my cousin is in there."."Your cousin is a animatronic Bob?" said Vivian."It is a joke Vivian." said Bob.The two walked in and then Bob thought,"I hope that nothing scares my legs off.".He then felt her grabbed his left arm and Vivian said,"It would be bad if we got separated in here."."Okay. Don't pull my arm off." said Bob.

They kept walking as some ghosts scared Vivian and she hugged him as Bob smirked."I am so using this moment." thought Bob.Behind them, Emma and Karen were watching."She is hugging him." said Emma.Her fist grew a flame and Karen said,"Calm down. We don't need them finding us. I mean me and Bob hugged when we were kids.".Then Vivian was scared by a killer looking clown and she then grabbed onto him.

Bob then said,"Are you really scared of this Vivian? I mean you are on a date with the living dead. This stuff is child play compared to me."."It is must visit on a date according to the book that I read and my friends excluding you." said Vivian."I see. Keeping grabbing onto me like you would do if you were a Koala." said Bob.Vivian grabbed on as Bob said,"I know these better than I want.".He then heard Emma and Karen screaming in terror behind them and Bob thought,"These two would be the worst spies ever!".

The two got out as Bob said,"You can let go of me Vivian.".She then let go causing Bob's arm to fall off."I really need to learn how to sow." said Bob.He attached it on as he said,"So what is next Vivian? Please don't say Gondola. I really don't want to find my arm being soaking wet."."No. We are going on that Bob." said Vivian.She pointed to the Ferris Wheel and Bob said,"Lets go then. We have a lot to talk about.".

The two got into a cart and they were staring at the sun setting in the west of them."Bob. What did you want to talk about?" said Vivian."You, Emma, and Karen are in the big 20. Who else are in there? I mean I beat two of them who are both in the top 10. They probably know me by now." said Bob.Vivian then said,"The Big or Top 20 is decided by grades not power. We all have the same amount of Power but how we use our powers are different. I am the mistress of the Earth.".

"So Karen would be the Mistress of the Ice?" said Bob."Yep. I can send you the info on it." said Vivian."That would be nice Vivian. You know I thought this date would be a waste of my time. I mean usually my weekends are for me time but you really impressed me. So we are supposed to kiss now right?" said Bob.She then kissed him as Bob felt a strange sense inside him.

"Bobby! Wait up!" said a girl.Bob stood there and he saw a girl who Bob tried to remember her."What is it?" said Bob."Why did you betray me Bob? I mean you said that you would love me forever." said the girl."I didn't say that." said Bob.She then grew to the size of a monster and she said,"Die you bastard!"."No! Don't do it!" said Bob.

Vivian then saw Bob shivering and she said,"Was my kiss that bad?"."No. It was amazing. You sure rocked my world." said Bob.She smiled as Vivian said,"So are Emma and Karen still spying on us?"."You knew?" said Bob."I can sense them if they are on the Earth and also I am not deaf Bob. I am impressed that you could hear it." said Vivian."Us Zombies have really good hearing and strength." said Bob."Ah." said Vivian.

The two then found them in the Haunted house and then Bob said,"Boo.".The two screamed and then Vivian said,"I guess that girls are bad in Haunted House."."Nope. Just these two. You were doing it because of our date which was amazing." said Bob."You two knew that we were following us?" said Emma."Well, we were trying to hid from Vivian, the Mistress of the Earth." said Karen."Yeah. We should get going but first." said Bob.

He then scared the three girls and then Karen froze him, Emma burned him, and Vivian trapped him in the earth."Lets go and leave him to die." said Emma."He is already dead." said Karen and Vivian."I know that!" said Emma.The three walked out as Bob smirked."Same old Emma. She digs me." thought Bob.He broke out and then a charm fell out of him."I will find you. You will be with me again. I swear on my life that I will find you and save you from them." said Bob.He caught up with the girls who were happy to see him.

Next time,
Midterms and also Bob gets challenged by Number 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment