Sunday, October 19, 2014

Dark Haven Episode 4 Fanboys


Welcome to Episode 4. I'm enjoying writing this because I get to make Bob into a awesome character and also I get to bring the Headmaster in this. He is so awesome in the manga.

A few days after the Lizardmen which made it almost a month since Bob arrived at Dark Haven. Bob was walking to the Headmaster's office. According to rumors, Bob has been beating up students such as Bruce, the boy who were Wolves, and the Lizardmen trio for example. He sat outside of the office as he thought to himself,"Did he figure out that I am a human? Or did he figure out about Stella being a vampire?".

He was worried about his good friend who knows his secrets getting expelled when the door opened up. The door was very huge by the way. "You may come in Mr. X. We need to talk about something involve your enrollment here at Dark Haven." said the headmaster. Bob walked in. He saw the priest from Episode 1 sitting there. "You! You're the guy that brought me in here in the first place!" yelled Bob.

"Easy Bob. I could tell everyone about you being human. You should think about it before you do anything childish." said the priest. Bob sat down and he said,"So why did you call me here in the first place Headmaster?". "I know about you trying to fight off the Lizardmen away from Miss.Santos and then you tried to protect Miss.Turner from the vampire form of Miss.Walker. Are you trying to show that you are a human?" said the Priest.

Bob breathed in and he said,"I know that Stella, Ruby, and Lela can help me with my battles but it is my pride here. I need to become stronger for my sake.". "Please follow me by the way Bob." said the Headmaster. He opened a secret door and Bob was shocked. "You didn't think that I had a secret door Bob. All schools have one. We just don't tell the students about them." said the Headmaster. Bob then followed the priest and he then saw a monster.

It was several arms and it was made of water. It was next to a furnace. "Bob. Meet the man who made most of the stuff that protect this school for humans. Leon meet Bob. He is the human here." said the priest. "Ah. This is the boy who had the aura. I've finished the project that you told me to make." said Leon. "Good. Can you go get it? I need to talk to the boy alone." said the Priest. Leon walked off as Bob said,"So what is he talking about? What do you mean by Aura? Who have you told about me?".

"Only Leon Bob. I made you a weapon to defend yourself with. You have an Aura of great strength inside you which drew me to you." said the Priest. "I guess that you must be an monster that likes Aura. So what is Leon?" said Bob. "Half Kraken and Half Water." said the Priest. "Ah." said Bob who was lost. Bob then saw Leon holding a scabbard with a sword and he said,"Here you go kid. I worked a long time on it.".

Bob then held it as he placed it on his back and then he pulled out the sword. The blade was so strong and he slashed the air causing a nearby table to be slashed in half. "So awesome." said Bob. He then placed it back as the Priest said,"Don't worry about your teachers. I've told them about your sword already.". "Sweet. Thank you Mr.Leon!" said Bob. He bowed as Leon said,"This kid is nice.". "He is to say the least. He was even nice to a Witch who bullied him." said the Priest.

"I better get going. I have a lot of homework to get working on." said Bob. He ran off as Leon said to the man,"So do you want me getting work on the rest of his stuff?". "Yes Leon. He'll need to ready for later. Humans always get themselves in trouble without doing anything." said the Priest. The two separated from each other. So what were they talking about? We will be learning what they mean by that really soon

The next day, Bob was thinking to himself. "Man. When am I going to get those stuff from Mom? I mean do I even get mail here? Should I tell them about me being at a all Monster School and that I almost died a couple of times in a month? Should I tell them about Stella? What should I do? I have so many questions to say the least." thought Bob. "Bob. Are you okay?!" said Ms. Sparks. "What the hell should I do?!" yelled Bob.

He then saw the entire class holding in a laugh as Ms. Sparks said,"You only need to read the page on the board Bob.". Bob's face went crimson red as he said,"Sorry teacher.". He read the page and Stella was worried about her friend. Inner Stella thought to herself,"He must be dealing with the stress of being the only human at this school. I wonder where he got that sword though. It is quite interesting to say the least.".

Bob and Stella were on the rooftop. "So Bob? What happened in class today?" said Stella. "Nothing Stella. I haven't be sleeping good lately." said Bob. The two then looked into each other eyes and then Stella said to Bob,"You smell really nice today.". "I think someone needs a meal." said Bob. "Can I Bob?" said Stella."Yep. Go nuts Stella." said Bob. She was about to bite him and then the two heard a girl yelled,"Stop!".

Ruby stood in front of Stella and Bob and she said,"I think I know why my Beloved reacted weird today. You have been drinking too much blood from him.". "It isn't that Ruby. She needs to drink my blood to stay alive and awake." said Bob. "Oh. I have some needs too Beloved." said Ruby. She then pressed her breasts against him as Bob's face went red. "Ruby! You should stop before I make you stop in the first place." said Stella.

"Why?" said Ruby. "Because if you kiss him, he will be your puppet." said Stella. "I wouldn't mind that at all." said Ruby. She got closer to his lips and she was ready for a kiss but then the red head was knocked out by a washtub. "Thanks Lela." said Stella. "You are welcome Stella." said Lela. She stood there and Bob said,"So what happened? Did Ruby do something to me again?". "Yeah." said Stella.

Later, Bob was walking out to the trash can. "This is still so weird. I mean I've been here for almost a month and I'm friends with a vampire (a really cute one at that), a succubus, and a witch. This is the best thing that could have ever happen to me." thought Bob. He got closer to the trash and everyone in the school used in the Academy and then he heard,"Bob X!". Bob then saw three boys wearing pink jackets standing there.

"So what is going on here?" said Bob. "My name is Justin." said the tallest one. "My name is Wilbur by the way." said the fattest one. "My name is Horace!" said the one with glasses. "And we are the Fan Club Coalition!" said the three. Bob then said while sweatdrop,"Okay. Why are you here talking with me!?". "We are here to challenge you Bob to a duel for the heart of Stella Walker, Ruby Turner, and Lela Santos." said Horace.

Bob was confused as the three got closer to him. He was going to grab his sword but he left it in class because he didn't think that the fan club of the three girls ,that he had been hanging out with, would trying to kill him today or ever. He was ten punched by Justin and Wilbur said,"This guy is so dam weak to say the least! He beat Bruce!". "I guess that it was lady Stella who defeat Bruce you guys to say the least." said Justin. "Those other rumors about you being a bad ass were fake." said Horace.

The trash was poured on him and then Wilbur said,"Are you a witch or something?". "No. It is Lela using her magic to help this weasel." said Justin. "Get away from him!" said Lela. The three then saw Lela, Stella, and Ruby and they were shocked to their idols standing there. "We'll see you very soon Weasel." said the three. They ran off as Ruby said,"Who are those guys Beloved? They seem to know you".

"Oh no one important. What are you girls doing out here?" said Bob."It is lunch. You left your sword in class. You sill haven't told us where you got it from Bob." said Stella. She handed him his sword and he said,"Oh no where special. I just brought from home.". "That is so cool and amazing beloved." said Ruby. "Yeah." said Lela. The three girls talked as Bob thought,"I need to get ready to fight those idiots.". They were in the cafeteria.

Bob sat with them and Stella said,"So what did Ms. Sparks need to talk to you about?". She stopped the boy as he said,"I just need to talk to the headmaster after class.". "What did you do Bob?" said Stella. "Why are you being mean to beloved?" said Ruby. "She isn't Ruby and you are just jealous of Bob and Stella. I mean those two are like a couple." said Lela. "We are?" said Bob. "Men. Right you guys?" said Stella.

The three laughed as Bob looked at his food and he started eating. Lela said,"Hey guys. I think I have a stalker.". "You do?" said Ruby. Bob couldn't tell if she was shocked or not ."Yeah. Some weird guy with glasses was talking photos of me and he was wearing a pink jacket thing." said Lela. "Do you have one too Ruby?" said Stella. "Yeah. He was wearing the same pink jacket as shortround's but he was following me." said Ruby.

"I guess those three are stalkers." thought Bob. "Do you have one Stella?" said Lela. "Of course she does Lela. She is one of the most popular girls in the school." said Ruby. "No. I don't you guys." said Stella. She then saw Bob eating and he was quiet. She said,"Are you alright?"."Yeah. I'm just eating lunch. It is really good together." said Bob with a lie.He was going to find those three and make them stop bothering his friends.

After talking to the headmaster about the Bus Driver was coming back to campus with some mail for him, Bob decided to head down there. "Man. I hope the girls don't get the wrong idea about this." said Bob.He was holding a bag to carry all of the mail because his parents like to buy stuff for him and Rose. He was at the bus stop and he said,"I hope that Stella doesn't think bad of me.". "Look guys. I knew that he was going to run away." said Justin.

He then saw the fan club and he said,"What do you three losers want? I'm tired of you bothering me and my friends.". "Are you trying to be threatening? We're the strongest monster on the planet and we will show you this." said Wilbur. " With what?" said Bob acting stupid. "We are off campus. We can now be in our monster form." said Horace. His neck grew longer and Bob was laughing. "Really? It is so sad but it makes sense." said Bob.

He was on the floor as Wilbur turned into a blob and Justin an umbrella. "I thought you three would be scarier but I can handed you." said Bob. "Die!" yelled Wilbur. He then rushed toward Bob who dodged him and he hit him with his scabbard. "None of you are really worth my blade's effort." said Bob. Horace grabbed him with his neck and then Bob said,"Okay. Now this is weird.". "We really hate you." said Horace.

"Why? I have done nothing to you beside being friends with your goddess." said Bob. "You get girls but you haven't revealed your monster form. I mean we may not be a Vampire or a Werewolf but we can still kill you." said Justin. "All I have to say to you is that you don't need to be a monster of great power to get a girl to like you. You just have to be yourself and that will make girls fall for you. Now Ruby!" said Bob.

Horace was then kicked by Ruby. "Ruby?" said Wilbur. "You hurt my beloved." said Ruby. She then flew toward him as he ran off as Lela made washtubs which hit Horace. Stella looked at Bob and she said,"Are you leaving?". "No." said Bob. "Be serious Bob! I don't want you to leave me again! You're my best friend!" yelled Stella. She was crying as Justin said,"You made my Stella cry! You will die Bob!".


Bob protected Stella from the umbrella monster and he said,"Leave her alone. I will never her with you because we are best friends!". Stella's face went red and Inner Stella said,"I'm impressed with this kid.". The three then ran off and then Lela said,"So why were they bothering you Bob?". "They were you fan club." said Bob. "Really?" said the three. "Yeah. That was weird to say the least. Where is that bus already?" said Bob.

" I thought you said that you weren't leaving beloved." said Ruby. "I'm not. This bag is for my gifts from my parents." said Bob. The three were confused as the bus appeared. "Ah. You lived kid. I've some stuff from your folks." said the driver. Bob filled his bag as he said,"My parents loved buying me stuff.". "Oh. I see why you brought the bag." said Stella. "Huh?" said Ruby. "I can see where the brains went too." said Lela. The two argued as Stella helped Bob carry his gifts back to his room.

Next time,
Swimming and Bob and Stella's relationship grow from this.

No comments:

Post a Comment