Sunday, October 19, 2014

The Devil King Episode 10 The Devil King vs Tennis


Time for the Devil King to face his hardest challenge.It isn't the darkness or him accepting emotions.No it is playing Tennis.The horror.I have a question for the writers.Why Tennis?I mean I don't think Tennis is that bad.I personally hated Volleyball more due to past experiences.Anyway lets begin but still why Tennis?This story is not for kids.I have to mention that once in a while.

It had been a weird month since that tag duel.Lets start with Chazz leaving the island after losing to Bastion in a duel because he didn't want to be in Ra Yellow.Bob couldn't blame him thought but he hated Bastion for not moving up to Ra because he wanted to beat Bob or Jaden before then.

Bob then saw Jaden duel a monkey named Wheeler while looking for Chazz.Bob knew that he was gone and he told Rhodes that but her friend dragged them to looked for the boy.Bob did find it funny that Kaiba could be so weird.I mean he hated the duelist but named him a monkey was too much.After that day, Bob looked for that monkey and he hanged out with him and he couldn't understand him.

He then saw Ryu duel Jinzo.The Duel Spirit and he was scared by the Devil King due to his red glowing eyes and also Soul Reaper behind him.The Spirit world wasn't scared of the Devil King and his army but they knew not to piss him off or they would pay the price.Ryu defeated him and then Bob took the machine to feel his anger while Soul Reaper watched them.

Bob was in Gym Class and he was on the team with Pipsqueak and they were playing Tennis against Mindy and Jasmine.Bob never understood Tennis ever since he was a kid but he respected the people who played the sport."So why are we playing this? I mean this has nothing to do with Duel Monster or dueling at all." said Bob."This does have something to dueling Bobby. It makes you decisions quick." said Mindy."Yeah." said Jasmine."Okay then. Watch this then ladies!" yelled Bob.

He then spiked the ball down and he said,"Take that!".The ball then flew toward Rhodes and then he said,"Rhodes.".Then the ball was deflected into Crowler who was flirting with Ms.Fontaine."Ouch. Poor guy." said Ryu."Yeah. It is a good thing that wasn't me. I mean he would have expelled me if I did that." said Jaden.Then Alexis saw a boy.He had brown/red hair and he look like a third year."Thanks for saving me." said Alexis.

"You okay Alexis?" said Mindy and Jasmine.Mindy was then shocked by his beauty."My name is Harrington Rosewood and I'm a third year." said Harrington."My name is Mindy and I would LOVE to be your girlfriend. I am beautiful and smart." said Mindy.Jasmine sighed to herself,"Same old Mindy.".Harrington then saw Bob not caring and he said,"Shouldn't you apologized to Alexis?"."Bob doesn't apologized to anyone." said Syrus."Except to Alexis." said Jaden."Yeah." said Ryu.

Bob glared at the three but then he was called down to the nurse office.The group could hear Bob going to murder Crowler with a tennis racket but they shrugged it off."So Alexis?" said Harrington."What?" said Alexis playing stupid.She knew that she was going to ask him out but then he was going to get his heart broken."We should go out." said Harrington.

She walked off as the girls tried to talk her."Don't worry. Alexis is like Bob in a way." said Ryu."Don't give up." said Jaden."Yeah." said Syrus.They walked off as Harrington went to the Nurse's office because him being with Crowler for three years, he knew the rock star rejected would make Bob play Tennis and he would be teaching him.

Bob stood there with his arms crossed and he said,"I don't get my punishment. If you were to blame anyone, blame Harrington. He hit you with the ball cyclops."."You will be taughted by the Tennis Captian to play Tennis right." said Crowler."Bob is right Vellian. Harrington did hit the ball." said Fonda.The man looked at her with his one good eye and then at the door."Ah. Your teacher is here." said Crowler.Bob was dragged away by Harrington as Fonda sighed.

Alexis was walking with Mindy and Jasmine."So why do you think Harrington asked out Alexis but not me?" said Mindy."Well Mindy, she is the queen of Obelisk Blue." said Jasmine."Yeah. She would only going out with someone if they were like Bobby." said Mindy."No. I won't." said Alexis."Yeah right. It is so obvious that you like him." said Jasmine.Alexis then thought,"Is it that obvious? I mean I duel Stacey to be his fiancee.".

The three then saw Syrus running in a line."Where are they?" said Syrus."Is something wrong Syrus?" said Mindy.Syrus then stopped as he said,"I am waiting for Jaden and Ryu."."Why?" said Jasmine."Harrington is teaching Bob tennis. I feel bad for him. Bob really is on the fence with the sport." said Syrus.Alexis then saw the two and Ryu said,"Lets go."."Yeah. I heard that Harrington was really good." said Jaden.The three ran off as the girls followed them for different reasons.

The 6 then saw Bob breathing heavily in his armor."Give it up Bob! You will never be good at Tennis!" said Harrington."Who cares Rosewood? Tennis is a dumb sport when you are playing it." said Bob."Eat this!" said Harrington."He is so angry. What a loser." said Jasmine."And this is about Bob." said Syrus.The two nod as Jaden was lost."Huh?" said Jaden."He is still hot." said Mindy."Girls are so weird. Oh and no offense." said Ryu.

Alexis walked down there and Harrington said,"Ah are you here to see me crush the Devil King?".She ignored him as she said,"I just talked with Banner. He says that he knows where Chazz is."."Ah so did Princeton run away Rhodes?" said Bob."Who are you talking to my Obelisk Pixie?!" yelled Harrington.The three Slifers then imagined that monster as a pixie and it made them shiver.

He then fired a tennis ball which Bob blocked."You annoy me Rosewood. Lets duel." said Bob."Ah I see. The winner is Alexis's fiance!" said Harrington."She isn't a prize Rosewood. She is a person and a really good duelist at that. Lets go Rosewood. I am ready to crush you with a friend of mine." said Bob.Alexis was worried.

The 6 watched the duel getting ready."Two boys fighting over your affection. I am so jealous Alexis." said Mindy."They aren't fighting over me. Bob just wanted to crush Harrington into pieces." said Alexis."Yeah and Alexis dueled Stacey for Bob." said Jasmine."Oh yeah. That duel was so awesome. Where is Stacey anyway?" said Jaden."I heard that she wanted to be able to defeat Alexis." said Syrus."What girls will do for love.".

Harrington drew a card because he won the coin toss."I play the spell Serving Ace! You will have to guess if the card from my hand is a monster, trap, or spell. If you are wrong, you are taking 1500 points of damage. So time for you to guess." said Harrington.Bob read the face of the tennis crazy duelist and he said,"It is a monster you tennis freak.".Harrington was shocked as he placed the card in his grave and he said,"I end my turn with 2 facedowns.".

Bob drew a card and he said,"I usually let the duels go longer because I like to test people but you, I know that you are weak. You got into Obelisk Blue with your money and your skills at Tennis.".Bob then said,"Since I have no monsters on my field, I can special summon Devil Knight.".The knight stood there ready to fight and then Bob said,"I then activate his special effect. I bring out Devil Magican and Devil Blade!".

The two joined the Knight ready to destroy the man who pissed off their king and then Bob said,"I then play the spell Ancient Rules which allows me to bring a level 5 or higher monster from my hand and I pick my Kraken Devil.".Then a devil took there and Harrington was shocked at the Devil's weapon of death being very scary and also his legs being tentacles and he looked like he was going to kill him and Bob said,"My Kraken has a special effect. He lets me draw a card for every monster on my field.".

Kraken Devil.Atrribute Water.LV 8.ATK 2800 DEF 2400.Fiend/Effect.The Devil King's Master of Water.He can control any monster that swims under the water to serve him and he was a man who hated fun.If you pissed off his king,You weren't going to live after this.You can draw a card for every Devil Monster on the field include him.

Bob then drew 4 cards making his hand back to normal and then he said,"I now regular summon Hyperos in attack mode.".He then drew 5 cards from his hand and then the animal appeared.Alexis noticed the angry look on its face.It was usually happy but it looked angry along with the four fiends and then Bob said,"I now play Upgrades Glore which allows me to equip Hyperos with his Elephant Armor, Cheetah Boots, Dragon Sword, Rhino Helmet, and Eagle Wings which allows me to bring Megaros!".

It stood there and then Bob said,"I now attack with my Magician! Destroy with Internal Fire!".The fire ball flew toward as Harrington said,"I play Mirror Force!".Then the attack went through as Bob said,"That was a pathetic attempt at trying to stop me. I play Trap Jammer!".Harrington was scared as Bob yelled,"Devil Blade, Devil Knight, Kraken Devil, and Megaros! Show him what happened when you tried to fuck with the Devil King!".Then he was slashed, hit with lots of water, and then zapped with lighting.

He slammed into the wall as Ryu said,"Note to self. Don't piss Bob off."."Indeed." said the four.Alexis walked up to him and she said,"Did you have to do that to him?".He was being pulled out on a stretcher as Bob said,"I did Rhodes. He treated you like an object and he pissed me off. One thing that you will have to learn about me. I get angry quick and you really don't want to be in the blast zone." said Bob.He walked off as Alexis was puzzled."Why do I like Him?" said Alexis to herself.

Next time,
Bob duels against a boy who thinks that he is Yugi and a girl disguised as a boy.You can guess what is going to happen next.


No comments:

Post a Comment