Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Dark Haven Episode 7 It is Ice to meet Loved one

Sorry for the pun there but we have another girl to add to Bob's monster harem and it is the icy snow women who will be kinda forceful when it comes to our main hero.Don't worry Bob and Stella are still the main focus but the harem like elements will be around to honor the show that I am trying to show.Anyway, lets begin with some flavor text which is the summary for Episode 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6.I didn't forget about this so let's go.

The first school term of Bob's first year had been going soundly in a sense.He had been targeted by monsters of great power such as Dex the very pervert werewolf and the fake Summer the mermaid.He gained a sword which could defend himself from monsters and Bob called it Armageddon.

He had made some friends at this school of monsters though.Stella Walker who is a incredible and beautiful vampire who hides her true power and both Stella enjoy his blood.Ruby Turner who is a Succubus and she loves Bob or Beloved and she would do ANYTHING for him.Lela Santos who is half monster and half human or a witch and she is really smart.

He made some male friends as well.Finn Parker who is the real Summer's little brother and also the Missing Link and I mean the fish.Frank Smith which sounds generic but he is the monster Frankenstein which means that he is really smart and strong.Dexter Butler who tried to kill Bob but Bob forgave him and he is a werewolf.

He along with the headmaster and Stella know that Bob is a human at an all monsters high school.Frank decide to train Bob in the ways of martial arts and how to use Armageddon.Frank noticed a strange Aura coming off him which the Headmaster confirmed as Bob has the hidden potential to be or more stronger than a vampire.The monster decided to keep an closer eye on him and Dex.

Bob and the girls were handing out some newspaper.Bob yawned as Ruby said,"Are you okay Beloved?"."I am fine Ruby. Just a little is all. I mean Finn has been trying to teach me how to swim and it has been a struggle for the both of us but I am learning."said Bob."That is good Bob. We don't want you dying on us again." said Lela."Yeah. That would be terrible." said Stella."We would lose Bob's amazing blood if he dies." said Inner Stella.

Lela then said,"We did it! We sold all of them!"."We should have a party after school today."said Stella."That sounds awesome. I mean we could get stuff from the school store which I just learned about a few days ago." said Bob."Yeah. I could bake Beloved a cake so amazing that he forgets about you two." said Ruby.

Then Bob felt colder as he said,"Is it just me or did it get colder?".The three girls said,"Bob. Turn around.".Bob then turned around to see a girl behind him staring at him.She was wearing a light blue and white hoodie and she was wearing Dark Haven's skirt.She had light purple hair."Could I have that newspaper that you are holding?" said the girl.

Bob was holding a paper in his arms and he said,"Sure. Enjoy Dark Haven Gazette."."I will because you write it."said the girl.She walked off as Ruby said,"Do you know her Beloved? She seemed to know you."."I guess my rumor being a bad boy goes far and wide here." said Bob."Maybe Bob but don't you have that feeling that you have seen her before." said Stella."Who cares? Let's get ready for class." said Lela."Right." said the three.

Bob sat in his seat in the classroom alone because everyone else was at lunch when he saw Ms. Sparks looking directly at him.She only does that if she sees fish, you saw her tail, or you were in trouble.She walked over and she said,"Mr. X. Do you mind doing me this so tiny favor?".

"Um sure. What is it Ms. Sparks?" said Bob."Do you mind showing a student around campus? I mean I know that you are having a party with the other members of the Newspaper club today." said Ms. Sparks."Sure Ms. Sparks. I just have to show up to the party. I can finish it before then. So where is this student?" said Bob.

Then the girl from earlier walked in."You?!" said Bob."You know Ms. Karen Taylor Bob?" said Ms. Sparks."Yes. We met this morning when he was helping the newspaper club pass out papers this morning. You told me about him Ms. Sparks." said Karen."You did?" said Bob.

"Yes. You are a very interesting student Bob and also you write some really interesting articles about human culture. It is like you are a human or something along those lines." said Ms. Sparks."Yeah. That would be very crazy." said Bob."We should get going Bobby." said Karen.Karen was dragging Bob out of the classroom and he said,"You are right Karen. Later Ms. Spark. Tell Stella that I will be at the party."

Stella was looking at Bob's empty seat and Inner Stella said,"He is fine Stella. Ms. Sparks need him to show a student around campus."." Yeah but it is weird you know? I mean he would have told you if he was going anywhere." said Inner Stella."I guess that this student really want to see Dark Haven Inner Me." said Stella.

"I guess but we should go look for him. I mean we aren't learning anything important. I mean we are ready for finals."said Inner Stella."Yeah. Let's get out of here." said Stella.Stella asked to go to the bathroom and she ran out of the room.Ruby followed her because she was worried about Beloved too.The teacher sighed as he said,"I will never get girls ever.".

The two were looking for Bob and Ruby said,"Maybe Beloved is at the club room."."Good idea Ruby. I am impressed with you." said Stella.The two then saw the girl from earlier aka Karen standing there and then Ruby said,"What are you doing here? Where is Bob?"."I am here to tell you that Bob is mine and mine alone." said Karen."What do you mean? I mean Bob is my friend and I won't let you take him from me." said Stella.

Then Karen froze the door trapping them in and she said,"I won't let you hurt my Bob. He will be mine and mine alone.".Then she then froze the two to the ground and Stella said,"Ruby. We need to work together to save Bob from this icy bitch."."Deal." said Ruby.The two then broke the ice and then Lela came in with Frank, Finn, and Dex and she said,"So what is going on here?"."She froze us." said the two who were shivering.

Finn and Dex grabbed Karen and Frank said,"Where is Robert?"."I will never tell you. You will never find him." said Karen.She then melted along with the ice."So where do you think Bob is?" said Dex."I have an idea. We need to think about this logically." said Finn."What is your plan there Fish boy?" said Ruby."I think she would be somewhere cold." said Frank."The girls locker room." said Dex.

He was then hit by a wash tub and then Lela said,"Maybe the beach?"."That is a good guess Lela. We should split up. Me, Dex, and Finn will go look at the Gym while you girls go look at the beach." said Frank."Right. We will meet back here." said Stella."Lets go find Bob." said Finn.He then ran toward the gym as Dex and Frank walked after the Missing Link as the three monster girls went to go find Bob who was kidnapped by Karen.

Bob woke up and he was in a icy prison."What the hell?" said Bob.He then saw Karen smiling and he said,"Karen! What are you doing? Help me out of here!"."I am sorry but I am a snow woman. I freeze my love so I can keep you all to myself." said Karen."Why me? I mean I am not ever that great of a guy. I mean I have so many flaws that I lost count of them. I mean Dex is better than me except more perverted." said Bob.

Karen then went up to him and she said,"You are an amazing guy Bob. I mean you wrote those amazing articles. I has supposed to be in your class at the beginning of the year but the Gym Teacher blamed me for freezing some boys which I did because they were bulling me. The Gym Teacher was watching the whole dam thing so I froze them. I got suspended but Ms. Sparks gave me the Dark Haven Gazette. I love your articles because you speak from the weak guy and I fell for you.".Bob then thought,"Dam. I feel bad for you Karen.".

Then he saw Stella, Ruby, and Lela."Bob! What are you doing to him?" said Lela."I am making him and I won't let you take him from me!" yelled Karen.She then made several icy doubles."Stella. Help me." said Bob.She then ran toward him and then Ruby said,"We will handled them. You save Beloved!"."Gotcha Ruby!" said Stella.Karen then blocked her with icy claws and she said,"You won't take him from me. He is mine.".

Stella then saw Bob shivering and she punched the shell and Bob fell out of it shivering."Thanks Stella. I owe both of you a feeding later." said Bob.Karen then screamed as Stella helped Bob up."He will be mine no matter what! I won't be alone and let my race die!" yelled Stella.The Ice then got stronger as Stella said,"Bob. We need Inner me's help. She is going crazy."."Right." said Bob.He pulled off the Rosario and Inner Stella showed up.

She then took Bob's sword and she started using it."This is an impressive blade Bob. I have to get one like this." said Inner Stella."I will see if I can get another one like this for you. Can you hurry up? I hate to be rude but I am freezing to death." said Bob.She then finished off the icy doubles as Ruby said,"I feel like we are made to be Comic relief sometimes."."Maybe that is why you have tits the size of a mountain and you do nothing but ruin Stella and Bob." said Lela.

The two argued as Karen said,"He will be mine! I won't let any of you take him from me!".She then made the water and air freeze around the girls and then Bob said,"I am the only one who can stop you.".He walked over to her and he hugged her.The ice started to melt as Bob said,"Don't worry Karen. I won't leave you but you need to be more open. I may understand what it is like to be alone but I opened myself up to some girls who I owe a lot to. Trust me Karen. Making friends is awesome.".

The next day, Bob sneezed."You can be an idiot sometimes Bob." said Frank.The boy sat there in a chair handing his junior a tissue and he said,"Thanks Frank. Are you sure you should be in here? I mean I could get you sick."."Don't worry. I was made not to get any diseases." said Frank.Bob nod his head and he said,"So did the headmaster tell you about me?"."Yes. He seemed pretty impressed with your aura. I am myself and don't worry I am not going to kill you." said Frank.

Bob smiled as he said,"So Frank? Am I like Lela?"."What do you mean by that? Can you do magic?" said Frank."No! I mean I feel like I am a freak." said Bob.Frank then said,"Let me examine your blood."."Why?" said Bob."I will find out what you are." said Frank."Really?" said Bob."Yeah. I promise." said Frank.The man made monster took Bob's blood and he left his room to leave him to sleep.

Next time,
Bob actually fights! We learn why Bob is target by monster big and small! And also the thought of the Summer on the horizon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment