Monday, October 20, 2014

Dark Haven Episode 5 Mermaids and Swimsuits

Welcome to Episode 5 of a new Series which I love because it is way easy to remember the episode of the show than Yugioh because the anime was pretty easy to figure out and remember card info is tough especially Ra summoning text. It was pretty much way different from the Manga. Anyway, Bob will be with Stella and he is way smarter than Tsukune.

Bob was in the middle of the Soccer field playing said sport. He was dodging people from the left and right with the crowd with them cheering his name and then he scored the winner goal causing the crowd to go crazy. He then waved to his fans which were all of the girls from Dark Haven and then he saw Stella waving to him .He then followed the girl and then they were under a tree. Stella then said,"Are you sure about this Bob? I mean you are so cool and I'm not.".

"It is fine. I got my confidence and believing in myself." said Bob .The two then were leaning in to kiss each other but then Stella bit his neck. Bob then saw that Stella was sucking his blood and he wasn't a soccer pro and this was real life. "Thanks for the meal Bob. I will see you later." said Stella who walked on ahead. Bob said to himself,"I wonder if Stella knows why I let Stella suck my blood. I mean she is a vampire and very pretty.".

He then ran after her as she thought,"Bob's blood is so yummy and he is so nice. I wonder if he likes me in anyway.". Ms. Sparks was standing in front of the class and then she said,"Today all of you are going to be in a club.". "Um. Why?" said Bruce. "Well Mr. Kane, we need to make sure that you are ready for the human world. You guys got your human transformation down." said Ms.Sparks. "Um Miss. I can see your tail." said a male student.

She then scratch his face and she said,"You will all need to find a club soon.". Bob then remember his daydream of him and Stella almost kissing causing him to smile. Bruce looked at him with confusion, Ruby knew that he was having a dream of Stella, and Stella was lost why he was smiling after seeing a boy getting scratched. This will be an couple of interesting days for sure and if you can't tell that, I am impressed

Bob then said,"I love seeing the clubs here Stella. It gives every student identity.". She stood there and she said,"I see. You were smiling about this in class then?". "Yeah." said Bob. He didn't want to Stella about her and him kissing because he didn't want to hurt their friendship. He liked having her as a friend and then Stella grabbed his hand. She said,"Come on Bob. We don't have all day now do we?". "Okay then Stella. Lets go." said Bob.

"We should try to get in a club together Bob." said Stella. "Okay then Stella." said Bob. The two then saw a club where they were taking pictures of ghost which made Stella scared but Bob shrugged it off, the next club was Acupuncture and Bob was freaked out as Stella was fine with it, the next one was the mummy club which both of them didn't like because of reasons, and the last one involved love potions which made Bob angry and Stella annoyed.

These two are very picky if you haven't noticed so they are perfect for each other. Bob and Stella then noticed a big crowd. "I wonder what this club could be?" said Stella. "I think the Soccer club." said Bob. "Do you like Soccer Bob?" said Stella. "Yeah but I;m not that good." said Bob. He remembered learning the sport from actually pros and he could kick anything Stella then saw girls in bikini and she said,"Bob. I don't think that this is the Soccer club.".

"Then what is it Stella? The Art club? The I need a club name club? What is it?"said Bob. Stella then saw a girl with light blue hair and she was wearing a purple bikini. She looked amazing. "My name is Summer and I welcome you all to the Swimming Club. We would love if we had some guys in our club." said Summer. Inner Stella thought to herself,"I bet Bob will join this club and knowing Outer me, she will join so she will not to be away from her precious Bob.".

Summer then saw Bob and she said,"Ah. Would you like to join the Swimming club? You look like you could swim a mile in a minute? Doesn't he girls?". The girls agreed as Bob looked at Stella who really didn't want to be here. "No thanks Summer and I'm touch by this. I don't think this club is for me." said Bob. "Are you sure Bobby? I mean you would have my full attention." said Summer. "I just said no thanks." said Bob.

He and Stella walk away for the Swimming club and Summer thought to herself,"I'll get him to be my meal. His scent is so attractive and irresistible. He will be mine.". Meanwhile nearby,Ruby was considering joining this club to show off her body to Bob and she is thinking that he is joining because of Stella but he didn't. Ah love. "So you hate water Stella? Thank god that we didn't join the swimming club." said Bob. "Also I am a terrible swimmer." thought Bob.

The two were looking for a club and Stella said,"Yeah. It is a weird weakness to have but I'm happy that you didn't join that club.". She then thought,"He is so caring. I wish that we could be more then friends."."Then ask him out before the Succubus and witch make their move on him! He will say yest idiot!" said Inner Stella.Stella was shocked by that voice as Bob said,"Ms. Sparks? Finn?". The two stood there and Finn said,"You still haven't found a club yet?".

"Yeah but I know that me and Stella will find a club." said Bob. "Bob. Who is this? I thought every guy here hated you." said Stella. "His name is Finn and he is the only male who likes Mr. X. So you two haven't found a club yet at all?" said Ms. Sparks. "Yes Ms. Sparks. We haven't. " said the two in unison. "You two should join the Newspaper club!" said Ms. Sparks. The two were confused as Finn said,"You two will write for the paper. She talked about it but I can understand why she stopped.".

"Aren't you a first year Finn?" said Stella. "He is Stella. Doesn't your sister go here man?" said Bob who looked at him. "Yeah. She is a third year. I better get going. Later Bob and Ms. Sparks and it was nice meeting you Stella. Bob talks about you a lot." said Finn. He walked off as Ms. Sparks said to the two,"So are you two interested?". "I am game. What about you Stella?" said Bob. "Yeah." said Stella.

The two then looked into each other eyes and Ms. Sparks thought to herself,"Those two would make a cute couple but Bob would have to get past the Walker Family. If I remember right, Mr. Walker is very overprotected of his daughters. You better be ready to fight for her.". A few days later, Bob was forced by Finn to go with him to support Finn's sister. "So your sister is Summer?" said Bob. "Yeah and she really want you in your club." said Finn.

Finn said,"I thought you would want to see Stella in a bikini showing her body off to you my man. It is a dream come true". Bob's face went red at that thought but then he said,"I can't swim to save my life Finn. I really didn't want to her to see me like that Finn.". "I see. No wonder why she likes you." said Finn. The two then saw boys standing there and then Bob was tackled by Ruby. "Beloved! You made it! I knew that you would here to see me." said Ruby.

"I don't think he came for you Cow." said Lela. She stood there and she saw Finn. She said,"What are you doing here Finn?". "I'm here to support my sister. What are you two doing here? I bet it is about Bob here." said Finn. The two then nod their heads and Bob thought,"I wish you could be here right now Stella.". Stella was walking around campus as she thought,"I wish that Bob was here instead of being here with Finn.".

"Well your "boyfriend" is friends with the Swim team captain's little brother." said Inner Stella. Stella look around and she said,"Who are you?". "Go behind that alleyway so you don't look crazy talking to me." said Inner Stella. Stella walked into the alleyway and then her Rosario glowed red. "You are alive?" said Stella."Yes. We need to head to the pool right now Stella and since you are in control right now." said Inner Stella.

"Why? I mean what if we get hit with water." said Stella. "Do you want Bob to be eaten by those fish!?" said Inner Stella.She then ran to the pool after hearing that. Bob was sitting on the sidelines bored out of his mind. He had seen girls compete to get the guys to join the swim team. He then notice something strange. One of the girls was helping a boy but then she drained him of his energy to say the least.

"They are monsters? And their plan was to get people to absorb their souls! They must be a super evil monsters or something."thought Bob. He was then hugged by Summer and Bob said,"Summer?! I thought you were with Finn!". "Oh. He had to go home because he wasn't feeling well. Your friend with big boobs and the kid were sick too." said Summer. "Oh that is good. I better get going then." said Bob.

He was then held tighter as Summer said,"You aren't leaving us Bob. You smell so good.". Bob tried to reached for his sword and Summer said,"You won't be need this silly thing. Now come in for a dip with me.". She then threw the blade away as she dragged him into the water. Stella then saw Bob's sword land in front of her from the sky. "Bob." said Stella. She grabbed the blade and she ran faster to the pool.

She then saw Bob being held by Summer and they were in the middle of a whirlpool which all of the other girls were standing there around them and then Stella said,"Bob?". "Ah. I see that you brought your girlfriend here to save you." said Summer .Stella then said,"What is going on here?". "Go find our friends! They are probably around here! Check the back! Drop my sword into the water!" yelled Bob.

She then ran off as Summer said,"Die!". She then tried to bit him but then he kicked her. He swam underwater. "Dam it! Hurry Stella!" thought Bob. He looked for his sword and he found the sword later on. He was then surrounded by the girls and then Bob noticed their tails and gills and then he thought,"They are Mermaids? Wow. These are like the evil version of Ariel from the Little Mermaid. I never thought I would say that". He then ran out of air as he floated to the surface almost dead.

Stella then found a door and she slammed on it. She then saw Ruby, Finn, and Lela plus another Summer. "What are you doing here?" said Stella. "Easy Stella. This is the real Summer. The Summer that is trying to kill Bob is a mermaid trying to disguise herself as Summer." said Finn. "Where is mu Beloved?" said Ruby. "Outside." said Stella. "Then lets go help him already." said Lela. The five ran outside.

They then saw Bob on the land breathing heavily and Finn said,"Dam it to hell. He went under the water didn't he?". "Why? said Stella. She stood there with him because Stella couldn't go near the water. The three girls were then fighting off Mermaids as Finn said,"Bob can't swim.". Stella then ran over to him and she said,"Why did you do that Bob in the first place? You can't swim can you?". He laughed a lot and Stella said,"What is it Bob? You can tell me.".

"Because I didn't want you to die. I mean I did some research on vampires and they hate water. I don't want to see you die Stella. You are a very important person to me." said Bob. Stella kissed him and Ruby said,"That bitch.". "Yeah." said Lela.  Bob felt his strength come right back to him and then he said,"I feel stronger. Thanks Stella.". He then pulled out his sword and he said,"I have always wanted to do this! Hurricane Spin!".

He then made the mermaids hit the land and then Ruby said,"That was so amazing Beloved.". She then rested her breasts on him and then he said,"I am tired. Night.". He fell asleep and then Stella said,"You are an awesome guy.". She then helped him to the nurses office as Finn tried to help his sister with cleaning and Ruby and Lela followed Bob and Stella there. They learned that mermaid could be dangerous who knew?

Next Time,
Bob is blame for being a pervert and no one believes him.

No comments:

Post a Comment