Saturday, October 18, 2014

Dark Haven Episode 2 Cat Fight (Monster Edition)


A Cat fight with monsters. That sounds awesome. I am enjoying this story because of some obvious things. One this story doesn't have anything involving with card games or Pocket Monsters. Two it is a Stella and Bob story which it has been a long time since then. I think that the last one with this was the Pokemon story that I did in March up to June. Anyway lets begin our story with Bob walking up to his monster roommates.

Bob woke up tired. He had been letting Stella suck his blood due to the two being good friends and she was really pretty. He walked to his dorm room where he saw a fish boy. At the dorms, you could be in your monster form. "Morning Bob. You look like crap. Did you not sleep good at all?" said the fish boy. "I did get some but then my roommate's alarm woke me up." said Bob. "That sucks so much bro. I mean having him as your roommate sucks." said the fish boy. "Thanks Finn." said Bob.

He was walking to the academy where he heard his name,"Bobby!". Stella ran up to him and he said with a smile on his face,"Morning Stella? Did you sleep well?". "Yeah but I heard a rumor from some girls. You have been sleeping in class.". "You would know if I was Stella. I mean you sit in front of me." said Bob. "I know but maybe it is my fault. I mean I'm sucking your blood." said Stella. "I don't mind Stella. So do you want a meal before class?" said Bob.

She then bit his neck and people stared at them. Bob ignored them because they were so jealous. He was the one who was rumored to have beaten up Bruce which made the girls notices him. The guys were jealous that he had Stella who looked like a model and every girl in the school in his harem. "So Stella? Don't you have to get to school earlier?" said Bob. She stopped her feeding as she said,"I need to get going. See you later.". She ran off as Bob wandered into the forest.

He then found a pond and he thought,"This place is sure pretty despite this place having monsters that will have me roasted with a side of bacon but this place is nice for sure.". He looked at his neck and it had a super obvious lipstick mark on it and then he thought,"My mom would be having a party if she knew that I had a girlfriend. Is Stella my girlfriend? I mean we haven't formally kissed yet. This is so confusing.".

She then saw a girl had collapsed nearby him and he ran over. He saw her. She had short red hair, blue eyes, and some huge knockers. "Wow. Those things are huge!" thought Bob. He then said,"Are you alright? Do you need me to take you to the nurse?". She then looked at him and she thought to herself,"This is that boy who defeated Bruce. He is pretty cute. I bet I can use him to my advantage to say the least.".

She pressed her breasts up against him and his face went red just like that. "Thank you so much for helping me. My name is Ruby Turner and I'm in your class Bob." said Ruby. "You are Ruby?" said Bob. He remembered seeing her and he said,"You sit right next to me right?". "Yes." said Ruby. "He isn't as stupid as I thought." thought Ruby. She said,"Lets get going Bobby.". She made him carrying her and she pressed her breasts against her back.

Stella was looking for Bob. She need to talk to him about her drinking his blood. He looked really tired but he didn't want to hurt her feelings she hopes. She then saw him being seduced by a girl with huge breasts. "I see." said Stella. Bob then looked at her and he said,"Stella? This isn't what you are thinking at all.". "Oh it is. I mean Bob is on the market for a hot and sexy girlfriend." said Ruby. "Not really." said Bob. "What did you say beloved?" said Ruby.

Her eyes glowed as Stella heard a voice say,"She is a Succubus. She trying to seduce him. Take him back.". Stella grabbed Bob and he said,"What are we doing Stella?". She dragged him off as Ruby said to herself,"He will be mine to control very soon.". She walked off as she went to go seduce other boys here at Dark Haven which means that she could have an army of monsters under her fingertips and that is dangerous.

Bob was looking at Stella who was staring at him with her green eyes and they were alone. They are off campus. He said,"Are you alright Stella? You seem off.". "So what do you think of Ruby? Do you like her?"."She is nice but a little bit too much of a slut in my book. She know that I'm not looking for anyone right now." said Bob. "Why?" said Stella."It is a little too personal Stella. I mean I trust you with my secret about being human." said Bob.

He looked away as Stella said,"You can trust me Bob. I would never betray you.". The two looked at each other.Ruby appeared with several men behind her. "Ruby?" said the two. "You'll be mine Bob. I will make you and every boy in this school my puppets." said Ruby. Stella stood in front of him and she said,"I won't let you have him. He is my best friend and I won't let you have him."."And also he is our snack." said the same voice from earlier. Ruby then said,"You leave me no choice.".

The boys turned into wolves as Bob said,"Get back Stella.". She hid behind him as he defended her from wolves. She couldn't handled seeing him getting attack by wolves. "Bob!" said Stella. She then pushed them away as Bob has bleeding. "Thanks Stella. I owe you one." said Bob. She then smiled as Ruby got really jealous. "That is it!" yelled Ruby.She reverted to her monster form and Bob said,"So what are you exactly?". "A Succubus and you will be mine!" yelled Ruby.

Stella then grabbed Bob as the two ran away from the crazy girl. "So what is the plan Stella?" said Bob. She hid him behind a tree and she said,"Pull off my Rosario Bob.". "What? I mean we could talk to her." said Bob. Stella looked at him and she said,"Do it Bob.". He pulled off the Rosario as the sky turned red. Stella's pink hair turned sliver and her eyes turned red. Her strength increased. Ruby found the two and Stella was now a vampire.

"What? Those rumors were true. You are a vampire!" said Ruby. Stella looked at Bob who said,"I didn't tell anyone! I swear!". "Fine but we will talk about this later. Now it is time for you to learn your place." said Stella. She grabbed Ruby and then she threw her into a tree. "Now lets rip off those wings." said Stella. "What? This Stella is way different from the other one? Are they even the same person?" thought Bob.

She walked over to her as Bob protected her from the vampire and Ruby was pretend to be out cold to convince the vampire. "Move boy." said Stella. "No! I won't let you hurt her! She may be a slut but she can be nice once you get to know her!" yelled Bob. Stella said,"I can see why she likes you. Good bye for now and Bob make sure that you realized what you are saying half the dam time and also by the way.". She then sucked his blood as he fainted. She then said,"You'll be a fun meal boy.".

Bob woke up in the nurse's office and he was completely covered in bandages. "I guess you are doing better." said Stella. She sat there as Bob thought,"I guess Inner Stella must have brought me here in the first place.". "You alright Bob?" said Stella. "Yeah and I'm feeling perfect. So where did Ruby go Stella?" said Bob. "She is resting in her room. So do you like her?" said Stella. "Not as much as I like you Stella. You're the best friend a guy could ask for. I better get some sleep." said Bob.

He went to sleep as Inner Stella stood there in front of Bob and she said,"You like him don't you dear me?". "What? Me and him are just friends." said Stella. "Right. You keep telling yourself that. You better be ready to fight for him." said Inner Stella. "What do you mean?" said Stella. "You'll see soon Stella. Just be ready. I don't want to lose such a amazing snack." said Inner Stella. She was gone as Stella said,"I will protect you Bob.". She fell asleep on him as Bob's eyes glowed a bright red.

Next time,
Bob deals with Lizardmen which makes some sense at Dark Haven.

No comments:

Post a Comment