Monday, October 6, 2014

Duel Academy Episode 7 Robin's Origin Story


This Episode is like the last Yugioh story because it is the narrator P.O.V the whole part.Welcome to Robin's past where we will meet the father and Detective.Robin is 16 years old by the way.Also some swearing.

Alexis and Stella were in Alexis's room where Robin was changing into the Maria Renard outfit." So Robin?Are you a boy?" said Alexis." Yeah." said Robin." Really?You look like a girl." said Stella." Yeah.I have my training to thank for that." said Robin." What training?" said Alexis.Robin came out and the two girls were shocked.He really did look like a girl and Robin said," Should I start at the very beginning?"." Yes." said Stella.

16 years ago,Robin Percival X was born to Audrey Young and Spencer X.Spencer X was a lazy slob and Audrey was a model and a role model to several girls across the world.Robin always looked up to his mother even as a baby and he always didn't like his father due to him not being like mommy whatsoever.

When he was 2 years old,he was sleeping in his crib when he heard yelling coming from mommy and daddy.She hated when she married him.At the beginning of their relationship,he was so romantic but now,he is a lazy slob who just sat on the couch watching football." You bitch!What do you mean by you are divorcing me!?" yelled Spencer." I really don't want Robin growing up to be like you." said Audrey." Fine but you are taking that little brat with you.I mean you named our boy a girl name!" said Arthur." It is a way better name then your name!" said Audrey.

The two were living with Audrey's mom which means that Robin got to live with his aunt's dog who loved him." What am I going to do mom?I mean I am taking care of a baby and I am about to go on a fashion tour plus dueling." said Audrey." Teach your son about dueling is the best option that I can give you.I mean he is your child honey.He probably has your dueling talents in his genes." said Robin's grandma.

She looked at her child who was playing with the family dog and she walked over to him." Robin.Do you like it when mom duels?" said Audrey.He nod his head and Audrey said," Okay.Lets go.".Robin was about to cry as Audrey said," You can play with the dog some more Robin.".He smiled as he and the dog Roy were playing.

Robin was pretty much raised by his mom about how to duel which he got down at the age of 4 and he could even beat a pro duelist when he was focus.He also learned several different languages which he got down at 10 and then he learn how to make his handwriting better because his handwriting before was atrocious.He also learn how to speak in other languages thanks to the people that he dueled and his mom worked with.

The two were never apart and the only time when was during a duel and a shoot.Robin always looked up to his mom because she taught him a lot even though she was a single mother.He had stuff about his real father getting re married but he ignored it because of what he did to mom.

One day,Audrey told him about attending a middle school." Why?" said Robin." I have to go away for a while but you will always have a little bit of me inside of you." said Audrey.She then handed him a necklace and she said," Always wear this Robin."." Okay mom.I will never take this off" said Robin.She smiled and she hugged the mature 13 year old boy.

Robin was sleeping in his room which looks like a normal middle school boy room with a mirror and a personal bathroom.He then noticed it was his final day at middle school.He was 15 year old and he always trying to make himself not stuck out but he did thanks to him training with Duel Monsters Spirits.

One day,he met one of his duel Monsters Spirit aka the Dark Magician.He told Robin about him once being a warrior who was strong and Robin being a teenage boys said he want to learn how to fight.He did learn how to fight but his body looked like a girls.He was a guy but he looked like a girl so he had to wear bandages to disguised his gender.He also knew how to use products to make himself look more fashionable which didn't help his case in the slightest.

He woke up to his Spirit Dog jumping on his stomach." Wake up Robin!" said Robin's spirit dog.He woke and he said," I'm up Scampers.Can you get off me now?".Scampers jumped off his master stomach and onto the floor." So is everyone ready for the last day of school?" said Robin." Yep.I mean we get to help you duel today." said Scampers." I'm excited too.Can you wait for me downstairs?" said Robin.

He ran downstairs as Robin put on his bandages which disguised his female like chest excluding the most obvious feature of their chest.He then put on a gray shirt plus blue jeans and he looked like a guy excluding the fact that he looked like a model.He walked downstairs with his custom duel disk which has made for him and he placed it on his left arm.He was ambidextrous so he could use both arms.

He then saw his spirit of the legend hero of Time sitting with the Princess of Hyrule sitting in the kitchen enjoying breakfast." Morning you two." said Robin." Good morning Robin.Are you ready to duel with us today?You did make a lot of enemies in three years." said Zelda." Most of those weren't his fault Zelda.I mean they are just jealous of Robin's looks." said Link." Yes I am Zelda and Link is right but don't worry.Like my mom told me once two people duel.They become friends." said Robin.

" Your mother was a very smart one Robin." said Mahad.He stood there and Link said," We better get ready Zelda."." Right Link.See you later Robin." said Zelda.The two were gone as Robin said," So are you going to lectured me about this?"."Nope.I am just here to say one little thing.Use me in these duels." said Mahad." Gotcha Mahad.Can I eat breakfast now?" said Robin.He nod as the boy ate breakfast.

Robin was walking to school when he saw his best friend." Fate!" said Robin.He ran over to Fate.Fate had white hair and blue eyes and he was wearing a white t-shirt and blue jeans." Ah good morning Robin.You ready to duel half of the school?" said Fate." Yep but I know that my best friend has my back right?" said Robin." Yes." said Fate.

Fate and Robin have known each other since Audrey introduce her and her son to a gangster family.They became friends due to them being nice to be around.The two boys walked into class and Bob noticed that on his desk was a lot of letters." Guess someone is going to be busy today." said Fate." Yeah but I can handled at least 5 at once with no effort.More if I gave effort." said Robin." True but you can ask for help you know that." said Fate." Yeah.Be ready to cheer me on." said Robin.

Robin dueled 60 students in a row and then he saw the most popular girl and the most popular boy walking up to him.The boy aka Issac Myers was popular due to him being smoking rich and also VERY picky about the person who dates him and he hates Robin for being a ladies man.The girl aka Janet Jones was popular due to her being smart, pretty, and popular.She hated Robin because he rejected her and no one rejects Janet Jones.

" You are going down Robin!" yelled Issac." Nope.You are.I mean I defeated 60 students in a row and I can beat you two with no promises.Heck I could defeat you two at the same time." said Robin." Then lets do it." said Janet." Okay.Lets have a triangle duel." said Robin.A Triangle Duel is when three people duel at the same time but they can attack on the second round.This one is different since Issac and Janet are on a team.So both sides have 8000 life points.

Janet drew her first card and she said," I play Lucky Hand!".She then drew 5 cards and she said," I play Double Summon so I can bring out King's Knight and Queen's Knight to the field.".The two knights stood there and Robin said," Yawn."." I can now special summon Jack's Knight from my deck." said Janet.The final knight stood there and then Janet said," I end my turn with 2 facedowns.Your move Issac.".

He smiled as he drew a card and he said," I summon Vorse Raider and then I play Double Summon to bring out Archfiend Solider!".The two powerful monsters appeared and Robin said," You would have those ugly monsters.It speaks a lot about your character there Issac."." Shut up!I end my turn with a facedown.Your turn Robin!" yelled Issac.

Robin smirked and Issac said," What is so funny Robin?"." Nothing.I play Demonic Summon to bring out Mega Man!" said Robin.The Blue hero stood there and Robin said," I end my turn by playing Mini Heroes and also 2 facedowns!".The four heroes stood there next to Mega Man and Fate was watching the match." He has this in the bag." thought Fate.

Janet drew a card and she said," I play Polymerization!".The three knights fused together and then the big one stood there and she said," Strike down that mini hero!".He rushed toward him and Robin said," Not so fast!I play Negate Attack!".The attack was stopped and Janet said," I end my turn with a facedown.".

Issac said after drawing a card," I then send my two monster to the grave so I can summon Beast King Barbaros!".Then a weird lion like monster stood there and Issac said," Stop him!".He rushed toward him and Robin said," Time to activate my other facedown!Scrap-Iron Scarecrow!".The attack was stopped by the steam punk scarecrow."Dam.I end my turn with a facedown." said Issac.

Robin drew a card and he said,"I play my Lucky Hand!".He then drew 5 cards and he said," I play the spell card Powerful Hand!This lets me draw 10 cards by sending 2 cards to the grave.".He then place two cards into the grave and then he add 10 cards to it making it 15." I then send 2 of my heroes to the grave so I can summon the Dark Magician!" said Robin.He stood there and Robin said," I then play the spell Demon King!".

Powerful Hand.Spell.Normal.This card lets you draw 10 cards to turn the tide of the duel or battle if you send two cards from your hand.
Demon King.Spell.Normal.You send 2 monsters into the grave to summon Ganondorf from your deck.

Then two heroes were dragged into a portal and then a man stood there.He was wearing a suit of armor and he had an orange beard." Meet Ganondorf,The Prince of Darkness and also the wielder of the Triforce of Power.I then play 2 Monster Reborn!" said Robin.Then Zelda and Link stood there and Robin said,"I then play Smash Ball!".

Ganondorf,The Prince of Darkness.Attribute Dark.LV 8.ATK 2800 DEF 2600.Warrior/Effect.The prince of Darkness and the only male of the Gerudo Tribe making him the King of them.He is the wielder of the Triforce of Power and he fights Link and Zelda for their pieces of the Triforce so he can rule the world.He can be summoned by sending a Dark Attribute Monster to the grave.

The prince grabbed the ball and he destroyed the two monsters with a beast form and then Robin said," I then play the Equip Spell Light Arrows which Zelda can use to her advantage.".Then the princess had a bow and arrows and Robin said," Fire.".She then destroy the two facedown cards as Robin said," Attack.".The five destroy the two and Robin said," And that is game.".

Light Arrows.Spell.Equip.These arrows can destroy the darkness and evil without much effort.Zelda can only handled these arrows and she can destroy up to five cards on the field.

Fate stood there and he said," An impressive duel there Robin.I expect nothing less from you."." Thanks Fate.I hope you enjoy being the boss of your gang." said Robin." Yeah.I will survive but we are going to stay in touch." said Fate." Of course man.If you can,Come to Duel Academy." said Robin." I'll try man." said Fate.The two shook hands as Robin ran off as Fate walked over to his limo.

Back in Alexis's room,Stella was shocked." So you are friends with a gangster?" said Stella." Yep.We are still in touch.He was the only guy that I told my secret too." said Robin." So why does everyone think you are a girl?" said Alexis." My chest.My training involved a lot of physical activity." said Robin." I see." said Stella." Please don't tell anyone about this." said Robin." Why?" said Alexis." Lets just say that I can't be found out and it involves my dad." said Robin." Makes sense.Don't worry Robin.I won't tell anyone." said Stella.

Alexis looked away and she said," Can I tell you something too Robin?"." Sure Alexis." said Robin.He smiled and Alexis said,"We three are alike."." Huh?" said Robin." I lost my brother and so did Lex and your mother is missing right?We lost someone close to us." said Stella." Lex?That sounds like a pet name." said Robin." It is." said Alexis." I guess that you don't want me calling you that." said Robin." I don't mind." said Alexis." Okay but I like the name Alexis more." said Robin.

He stood up and he said," Well.I better get back to my dorm."." Good luck getting back." said Stella." I don't need.I got the sneaking skills of Sly Cooper which means I can hide from anything." said Robin.Alexis then said," Be safe okay?I don't want to lose you.".Robin smiled and he said," K Lex.".He left the room with his costume and Stella said," So do you like Robin?I mean he is a nice guy.".

Alexis stayed silent and Stella said," Whatever.You better make sure that you claim him before another girl does.".She closed the door as Alexis said," I will.Don't worry about me Stella.Try to make the Slifer noticed you is your goal.".

Next time,
Robin gets in trouble for sneaking into the Abandoned Dorm plus we see Syrus duel.

No comments:

Post a Comment