Sunday, October 12, 2014

The Devil King Episode 2 The Devil King's First Duels against Heroes


Okay.This is the third story that starts with the letter T which is really rare because the others stories start with the letters P or Y.I like this letters so that explains a little but not much.Also I am only having 6 main Original Characters in this story because I will have an heartache remembering all of them.Oh and Jaden is in here and in this episode.

Bob was sitting on the Helicopter which was really big like a plane.He sat to himself due to no one wanted to suit him because he was scary.Behind him was Alexis and her two best friends Mindy and Jasmine.Jasmine was wearing the Female Obelisk Blue Uniform and she had short orange hair and Mindy was wearing the same uniform as Jasmine but she had black hair up to her shoulder." I can't believe that we are siting next to Bob!" said Mindy." Yeah.I mean he is so cool." said Jasmine." Would you harpies shut it back there?" said Bob.

The two girls blushed as Alexis thought," What is this guy problem?I mean he was just compliment but he took it as an insult.".She sighed as she looked out the window.She then saw the academy which had a volcano plus a forest, a beach, cliffs, a lake, and a waterfall.Then she saw a big building which Alexis thought was the main building.She then saw our dorms and two of them were perfect, one was okay, and the final one looked like trash.This island is so diverse.

Bob thought to himself," These Harpies are going to be annoying."." Well you are pretty attractive to the ladies.I mean you did destroy that weirdo and reject rock star." said Sly.Bob then saw the Raccoon stand on the chair in front of him." I don't care.I want them out of my hair." said Bob quietly but Sly could hear it." Well.I wish good luck to you on that regard Bobby.I mean Rick told you about the Devil King or the Demon King to some spirits." said Sly.

He was then gone and Hyperos who was on its lap woke up." Sorry to wake you Hyper." said Bob.The animal went to the window and it said," Is that place Duel Academy?"." Yes and that is going to be our home for a while." said Bob." What about the house back home?" said Hyperos." It will be fine because I made sure that no one would dare go to it." said Bob.Hyperos then went back to sleep.

Bob stood there with the other students and he stuck out a sore thumb.He refused to wear the uniform so the teachers decided to let the boy wear his armor and cloak because they were busy with other stuff.Then Bob saw a man with no hair yet he had a beard standing in the center of the stage with Crowler looking directly at Bob.

To the left of the crazy Doctor was a man with a weird mustache in a Yellow Uniform and to him was a very boring looking man and his personality reflects that.On the other side of Crowler, a man wearing a white shirt, black pants, a belt and a necktie stood there with a cat in his arms, a portly woman with a cheerful expression which was killing Bob on the inside, and a woman with a white jacket with a blue trim, a pink shirt, and brown heeled boots and she had red hair and a beauty unmatched to most guys.

The bald man then said," Welcome Freshman Class.My name is Chancellor Sheppard and I am like your headmaster.These people behind me are your teachers which you will give your respect too.You have noticed that most of you are wearing one of three colored uniform.".

He then show the students a screen of three uniforms." The Blue Uniforms are named after Obelisk The Tormentor and this is the highest class, the Yellow uniforms are named after the Winged Dragon of Ra and this dorm is filled with the brightest students, and the Red uniforms are named after Slifer The Sky Dragon and this dorm is known for being the weakest of the three but like Yugi,they have great determination.Would Doctor Vellian Crowler and Fonda Fontaine please step up?".

The rock reject stood there with the red haired beauty and Sheppard said," The good doctor is your headmaster for you boys in Obelisk Blue and he is also the head Professor and the Department chair of Techniques here at Duel Academy."." Great.I am going to be taught by the rejected Rock Star." said Bob to himself."Miss.Fontaine is the headmaster for your girls in Obelisk Blue and she is the Gym Teacher plus School Nurse." said Sheppard.

The two went back as Sheppard said," On my left, we have Lyman Banner who is the Slifer Red Headmaster and the Alchemy Teacher and Miss Dorothy who runs the card shop here at Duel Academy.To my right is the Ra Headmaster Sartyr and the art teacher and Mr.Stein the History Professor.We hope that you have a year filled with duels and making new friends.Would any of you like to say anything to your class?".Bob walked away from the crowd as a certain brunette wearing a red uniform walking to the stage.

Bob then walked away from the school and he heard an annoying voice," Hey!Wait up Bob!".Bob turned around to see a boy wearing a red uniform, a black undershirt, and white pants." What do you want?" said Bob." Lets duel!" said the boy." Jaden!What are you thinking?I mean this guy destroy Crowler." said a small and annoying voice.

Bob then saw a light blue haired boy wearing the same uniform as Jaden but with a yellow undershirt." Your small friend is right.I am the Devil." said Bob." So?You are going to be defeat by me." said Jaden." You are a waste of my time Slifer Sludge." said Bob.He walked off as Syrus said," We should look at our room now."." Yeah Sy." said Jaden.The two walked toward the Slifer Red Dorm.

Bob opened the door to his room and it looked like a hotel room.He saw a couch facing a Flat screen with several stuff below the TV, a dresser, a desk so that he can do his homework in peace, an fantastic view over the Lake, a personal bathroom, and a king sized bed." This place is going to be awesome." said Hyperos.

It was relaxing on its dad's bed as Bob said," Do you want to stay here Hyperos?I am going to explore our new home."." Can you leave me someone to play with?" said Hyperos." Sure.Who do you want to play with Hyperos?" said Bob." Soul Reaper!" said Hyperos.The grim reaper appeared and the animal played with the Skeleton as Bob walked out of the room.

He was walking around the school in peace and quiet.He then reached an arena and he felt the power of the duels that have been here." Hey Metal Head!" said a familiar voice.Bob then saw Chazz standing there with his sidekicks and he said," Look.I found the Three Stooges alive and well."." Shut up Metal Head.You should duel one of us!" said Beau." Why should I waste my time on inferior duelists?I mean I would rather duel a tree." said Bob.

Bubba was about to punched the Armored Duelist when they heard a girl say," Stop.".Bob then saw the blond girl from the Helicopter ride with her friends from said helicopter and Bob sighed." I really don't need you Harpies help.I could handled them with no sweat." said Bob." Yeah.Right.You couldn't handle the Chazz Metal Head." said Chazz." Yeah." said Bubba." You guys should head to the party." said Mindy." Yeah." said Jasmine.

The three boys were gone and Alexis said," Aren't you going to thank me?"." Nope.I could defend myself from those three with my hands tied behind my back." said Bob.He then saw the two Slifers from earlier and Bob said," Why do you hate me god?"." Hey Bob!Lets duel!" said Jaden." Why should you duel Bobby?I mean you are a Slifer." said Jasmine." And Bobby is the best duelist on the island." said Mindy." I challenge you right now!" said Jaden." He seems determined and I would rather duel you then the blond.Lets duel." said Bob.Alexis really want to defeat this guy.

The Armored Duelist stood across from the Slifer Red duelist and he said," Do you want to go first Bob?"." Sure.I really want to end this duel.I got some important stuff to do." said Bob.He drew a card and he said," I summon Ice Warrior in attack mode!".Then a icy wind appeared in the arena as a warrior stood there.He had a ice sword which looks very strong and he was ready to fight.Bob drew a card and Syrus said," You just drew a card!"." It is my monster's special effect pipsqueak.I end my turn with 2 facedowns." said Bob.

Ice Warrior.Attribute Water.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 1600.Warrior/Effect.A warrior of the ice and he lets you draw a card if he is the first monster summoned in the duel.

Jaden drew a card and he smiled," I play the spell Polymerization to fuse my Elemental Hero Avian and Elemental Hero Burstinatrix to summon Elemental Hero Flame Wingman!".Then a hero who had wings stood next to a heroine wearing red fused together to summon a hero with a dragon for an arm and then Jaden said," Blast him with Infernal Rage!"." I activate my facedown!Icy Barrier!" said Bob.Then the attack was blocked by an ice barrier and Jaden said," That was so nice Bob.I end my turn with a facedown."

Icy Barrier.Trap.Normal.It works an extra wall of defense when you are being attack by a monster.

Bob sighed at Jaden's pun and he drew a card.He then said," I summon Scampers!".Then a dog appeared.It looked like a Hellhound and he barked out lighting." I activate my dog special effect.He allows me to summon his partner in crime Z." said Bob.Then a fox appeared alongside the dog and then Bob said," I activate my facedown Demonic Summon!".Then a card appeared showing a demon being summoned." This allows me to summon a monster whose strength is unmatched.I summon Armageddon!".

Scampers.Attribute Dark.LV 4.ATK 2000 DEF 2000.Beast/Effect.The dog from hell and his power is unmatched.His partner Z is equally stronger but she is a little smarter than the dog.He can bring out his partner Z from your deck or grave if he is on the field.
Z.Attribute Dark.LV 4.ATK 1500 DEF 1500.Beast/Effect.This fox from hell is known for her mouth and her ways around a con.She teams up with Scampers due to his strength.She can bring out her partner Scampers from your deck or grave if she is on the field.
Demonic Summon.Spell.Normal.Lets you summon any monster from your deck or grave.
Armageddon,The Bringer of Darkness and Death.Attribute Dark.LV 12.ATK 8000 DEF 8000.Warrior/Effect.He is known as the bringer of deaths and much destruction around the world.He and his family were outcasts by the Spirit World until they met the Spirit King.He let them into his kingdom and Armageddon was happy.Then he betrayed them and he vowed revenge on the king along with the family.His red eyes could kill you cold.He can be special summon from your deck when you have his children Nuclear Woman,Berseker,and Bullet on the field or when you have 3 2500 ATK point monsters on your field.

Then the ice warrior, demon dog, and demon fox were joined by a hero.He was wearing red and black.He had a sword on his back which was huge.He had a skull on his chest and then he growled causing the fiery hero to be shocked." I attack with Armageddon!Ending this duel!" said Bob.He rushed toward the hero and Jaden said," I play Threatening Roar!".The roar stopped Armageddon and then Bob said," I end my turn with 2 facedowns."

" For a Slifer, he is pretty good." said Jasmine." Yeah.He says that he is going to be the next King of Games." said Syrus." Really?" said Mindy.He nod his head as Alexis thought," I don't think that Bob is down with him.".Jaden drew a card and he said," I summon Elemental Hero Sparkman!".Then a hero wearing solar panels on his back appeared and then Jaden said," I play another Polymerization to fuse them together to summon Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman!".

Then a shiny hero stood there and Bob said," Can you turn off that annoying light?It hurts."." Indeed." said Rick." My hero gains 1200 ATK points and I attack your Ice Warrior with Solar Flare!" said Jaden.He rushed toward the warrior and then the warrior melted as Bob lost 2100 life points and he was pissed then Jaden said," My hero other special effect activates.You lose 1600 more life points!".Bob then felt the fire burn him but he shook it off." I end my turn with a facedown.Your move Bob.".

Bob drew a card and he said," I activate my facedown card to destroy you.Clockwerk's Revival.By sending 8 specific cards from my deck,I can summon a monster which strikes fear to everyone.I send my Clockwerk Eyes, Clockwerk Tail Feathers, Clockwerk Wings, Clockwerk Heart, Clockwerk Lungs and Stomach, Clockwerk Talons, Clockwerk Brain, and Hate Chip.This allows me to summon Clockwerk!".

Clockwerk's Revival.Spell.Normal.You can summon Clockwerk from your deck by sending the Clockwerk Eyes, Clockwerk Tail Feathers, Clockwerk Wings, Clockwerk Heart, Clockwerk Lungs and Stomach, Clockwerk Talons, Clockwerk Brain, and Hate Chip to the grave.
Clockwerk Eyes.Spell.Normal.They were known to paralyze anyone with their hypnotic gaze.You can make a monster join your side.If this card along with the Clockwerk Tail Feathers, Clockwerk Wings, Clockwerk Heart, Clockwerk Lungs and Stomach, Clockwerk Talons, Clockwerk Brain, and Hate Chip in the grave, you can special summon Clockwerk from your deck.
Clockwerk Tail Feathers.Spell.Normal.Due to their metallurgical properties,these feathers never wore out.They allows Clockwerk to avoid an attack, spell, and trap.If this card along with the Clockwerk Wings, Clockwerk Heart, Clockwerk Lungs and Stomach, Clockwerk Talons, Clockwerk Brain,Hate Chip, and Clockwerk Eyes are in the grave, you can special summon Clockwerk from your deck.
Clockwerk Wings.Spell.Normal.These wings were the symbol of the metal owl and then feared by anyone who sees them in the sky.You can make an attack be stopped dead in its tracks.If this card along with the Clockwerk Heart, Clockwerk Lungs and Stomach, Clockwerk Talons, Clockwerk Brain,Hate Chip, Clockwerk Tail Feathers, and Clockwerk Eyes are in the grave, you can special summon Clockwerk from your deck.
Clockwerk Heart.Spell.Normal.This heart allowed Clockwerk to be immortal.This heart gives the owl the ability to be never destroy in battle.If this card along with Clockwerk Lungs and Stomach, Clockwerk Talons, Clockwerk Brain,Hate Chip,Clockwerk Eyes, Clockwerk Tail Feathers, and Clockwerk Heart are in the grave, you can special summon Clockwerk from your deck.
Clockwerk Lungs and Stomach.Spell.Normal.Along with the heart, they helped the bird stay alive to hunt and strike fear.You can bring three cards from your deck to your hand.If this card along with Clockwerk Talons, Clockwerk Brain,Hate Chip, Clockwerk Wings, Clockwerk Eyes, Clockwerk Tail Feathers,and Clockwerk Heart are in the grave, you can special summon Clockwerk from your deck.
Clockwerk Talons.Spell.Normal.These Talons can cut through solid steel.This card boosts the Owl's attack by 1000.If this card along with Clockwerk Brain,Hate Chip, Clockwerk Wings, Clockwerk Eyes, Clockwerk Tail Feathers, Clockwerk Lungs and Stomach, and Clockwerk Heart are in the grave, you can special summon Clockwerk from your deck.
Clockwerk Brain.Spell.Normal.The brain of the robotic owl.It gives the owl the power to draw a card from your deck.If this card along with Hate Chip, Clockwerk Wings, Clockwerk Eyes, Clockwerk Tail Feathers, Clockwerk Lungs and Stomach, Clockwerk Talons. and Clockwerk Heart are in the grave, you can special summon Clockwerk from your deck.
Hate Chip.Spell.Normal.The power source of the Owl.It gave the Owl the power to live forever.You can't summon Clockwerk without this in your grave.If this card along with Clockwerk Wings, Clockwerk Eyes, Clockwerk Tail Feathers, Clockwerk Lungs and Stomach, Clockwerk TalonsClockwerk Brain. and Clockwerk Heart are in the grave, you can special summon Clockwerk from your deck.
Clockwerk.Attribute Dark.LV 8.ATK 4000 DEF 4000.Machine/Effect.Once an normal Owl, he was consumed with jealousy for the Cooper Clan's thieving reputation and hated them to such a degree that he replaced his mortal body with soulless machinery just to keep up with them through time.He can't be summoned with the Hate Chip in the grave.He gains 3000 ATK points if a member of the Cooper Clan or Cooper Gang is on the field.

Then a metal owl appeared and he scared the shiny hero plus the crowd." Wow.That is such a cool monster!" said Jaden." Can I kill that brat Bob?" said Clockwerk.Bob drew 4 cards from his deck and he said," I send Scampers and Z to the grave so I can summon Jet Blade to the field.".Then a black and red jet flew in and then he turned into a Transformer which was about the size of the Owl and Hero." I then play the spell The Tech Warriors are Coming and Call of Champions.This allows me to summon a Tech Warrior and then a high level monster also you too.I pick Star Saber and Sly Cooper." said Bob.

Jet Blade.Attribute Wind.LV 8.ATK 4000 DEF 4000.Machine/Effect.The leader of the Cyber Warriors and he is a great leader.He gains 2000 ATK and DEF for every Cyber Warrior on the field and 1000 for ones in the grave.
The Tech Warriors are Coming.Spell.Normal.Lets you summon a Tech Warrior from your deck.
Call of Champions.Spell.Normal.Lets you and your opponent summon a monster from your deck.
Star Saber.Attribute Wind.LV 8.ATK 4000 DEF 4000.Machine/Effect.The leader of the Tech Warriors and the girlfriend to Jet Blade,leader of the Cyber Warriors.She gains 2000 ATK and DEF for every Tech Warrior on the field and 1000 for ones in the grave.

Jaden then saw a thinner jet fly in with the Raccoon thief and then Jaden said," I special Summon Elemental Hero Bladedge.".Then a golden hero stood there and Bob said," Time to end this.I destroy your monster plus your facedown using my Clockwerk's special effect.".The owl wiped Jaden's field clean and then Bob said," Destroy him Armageddon!".Then he blasted Jaden out of life pointsas Bob said," This is over.".Jaden got up and he said," That was so awesome."." Whatever.Later." said Bob.

He walked away as Syrus said," Are you alright Jaden?"." I am feeling awesome.I mean Bob is such a great duelist.I am so going to beat him." said Jaden.He ran off as the small blue haired boy ran after him." Bobby was so cool destroying that Slifer." said Jasmine." Yeah but Bob was going to lose if he didn't draw those cards." said Alexis." Whatever Alexis.He will be my boyfriend." said Mindy." No.He will be mine." said Jasmine.They argued off as Alexis thought," We will duel soon Bob.I promise you that.".She followed her friends to the Obelisk Party.

Next time,
Bob duels against Alexis.





No comments:

Post a Comment